Isaac Netero(Hunter X Hunter) vs. Hiruzen Sarutobi(Naruto) vs. Makarov Dreyar(Fairy Tail)

• 54 results
garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By garrettmana
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Triple threat Battle Royal between the Old Masters

- No Morals

- Bloodlust On

- Fight to the Death

- Fight takes place at the cell games arena

- Who Wins?

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarutobi stomps. Why do you do this to Netero?

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy Law 1 shots

Pale_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I havent been up to date with Fairy Tale, But Netero's sheer power and speed of his 100 type Guanyin, I cant see how anyone can keep up with him.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He managed to fight an opponent that was LEAGUES above him, and was so fast his opponent couldnt even predict his Guanyins attacks. Moreover, if it wasnt for Meruems insane durability there wouldve been no way for him to even lay a finger on Netero. It came down to Muruem just memorizing and tanking all of the thousands upon thousands of different combination of attacks Netero could do until he could predict an opening. Meruem defeated all the worlds grand masters in all forms of strategic games at this point as a feat of just how amazing Meruems intellect, memory and pattern recognition ability.

No Caption Provided

Even after Netero lost his leg, he flexed his muscles to seal up his wound and continued fighting. I cant see Sarutobi tanking attacks from this despite him putting up an amazing fight against Oricihimaru. Nor do I see sarutobi being faster than the Guanyin statue. And the defense Netero demonstrates against Meruem is astounding.

I cant speak for Makarov though as I dont know enough about him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

old man netero takes this

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero wins

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just stop. Sarutobi slaughters.

Makarov solos

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea on Netero as I haven't read HxH verse, but the fight between Makarov and Hiruzen will end up with Hiruzen's victory

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im backing netero

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mije_101

Netero wins.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shadowmaster91

I am between Netero and Hiruzen.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makarov one shots with Fairy Law

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Hiruzen has shown nothing go say he could handle Makarov. Makarov can oneshot

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiruzen

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember that if he was Hokage, then he should be at least be in some level with Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato and Tsunade. The problem is that we don't know what really he can do in great scale. Tobirama summon undead and has great water ninjutsu, has a version hiraishin and clone jutsu, Hashirama has mokuton and senjutsu, Tsunade was a doctor and was super strong and Minato was fast and has good combos. Hiruzen.... we don't really know.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

I heard Fairy Law is an NLF that should be taken in the same vein as Conqueror's Haki.

This, Fairy Law is too NLF to use in a fight.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiruzen wins but netero puts up a hell of a fight.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero wins

Makarov runner up

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiruzen > or = makarov > netero.

Neteros hands in his prime were faster than sound, netero could gesture his praying hands faster than Mereum could attack(Mereum says that this is the only thing he can do faster than him but that it is a matter of time till he gets him) So his budda must be faster than his hands but prime hands netero are only faster than sound so not that fast.

Hiruzen and makarov are faster than sound by a lot by scaling since neither have any feats or descriptions of their speed.

I'll leave fairy law out of this because idk.

Makarov could crush either with his giant hands, but hiruzen would be fast enough to fight back.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiruzen wins. He stalemated oruchimaru who had 2 kages on his side way past his prime

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember that if he was Hokage, then he should be at least be in some level with Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato and Tsunade. The problem is that we don't know what really he can do in great scale. Tobirama summon undead and has great water ninjutsu, has a version hiraishin and clone jutsu, Hashirama has mokuton and senjutsu, Tsunade was a doctor and was super strong and Minato was fast and has good combos. Hiruzen.... we don't really know.

NO. I don't know if you're up to date with the Naruto manga, however, Just because a character is hokage, doesen't automatically mean you are of a similar level to other kage. Just look at the sheer difference between Hashirama, and Tsunade, literally TIERS. And we do know about Hiruzen's ability. He was well-versed in all 5 elements, and knew of most, if not all of Konaha's jutsu, including forbidden jutsu. Was stated to be the most powerful, of the present kages, even as an old man. So he isn't complete fodder.

Anyway, i don't know anything about Makarov so I can't comment on him, so I'll just discuss Isaac and Hiruzen. Which Isaac should take handily as long as he doesen't give Hiruzen any openings for Ninjutsu, which Isaac is easily capable of doing.

DJ_Ango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isaac is the toughest and coolest of the three, he wins

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By garrettmana

Bump

KingWrath66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero slaps

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

feats for netero?

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Im gonna pumped this topic after 5 month but..

Was Netero worshipped cuz he studied for decades for developin his super sonic hand seals ?! And its stated he finally reached a level that he is faster than sound ?!

In Narutoverse even genins are hypersonic :D :D So Meruem without using his nen was able to blitz him .. Then Sarutobi take this in an instant.

The gap between of the power levels for both series is huge.. Narutoverse is far more powerfull and versatile than HxHverse and Hiruzen one of the strongest in Narutoverse.

And supersonic slams will be usefull in HxH but for Naruto Char who is one of the best Kages :D Its means nothing.

He can open a hole in Netero's chest with Enma in an instant.

And just look at HxH's manga as well.. Animation looks more faster and dazzy but in manga.. Netero not like badass as his anime version :)

Sorry but this thread is a stomp.. Hiruzen with low diff. Even many jonins can low diff to Netero .

And about Makarov vs Hiruzen.. ıts tricky. Hiruzen fool him with kawarimi or shadow clones and Makarov can do the same thing with his magic.. But in close combat ı would go with Hiruzen.. But if Makarov prepped and keep his distance he might take this..

But Netero cant take out any of them due to power level of HxH.. Netero maybe the coolest but not strongest :)

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It comes down to Netero vs Makarov. I think Makarov takes it.

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiruzen stomp Makarov. 5 clones with 5 elements, able to counter Guruguru Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth and Water jutsus.

Giant shuriken moltiplications, Enma the King of Apes, H2H expert with his iron stick, speed advantage and the God of Death + basic ninja skills like Body Replacement.

Hiruzen wrecks Makarov. If this is a composite Hiruzen then he godstomp Makarov.

(And Makarov wasn't able to use Law against the Spriggans, it worked only with normal fodder soldiers...and Law requires time. Hiruzen blitz him alone or with shadow clones or with Enma.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero is the coolest geezer by far, but Makarov is more powerful.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiruzen wins. Lol at people who think that Netero stands a chance here.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dust_hawk: just asking due to curiosity. Have you ever supported fairy tail (other than the obvious matchups)?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiruzen through scaling, Netero through feats

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Im gonna bump this thread after almost 2 years and ı know its not a fine move in the forum ... but ı just shocked about how people pick Netero over Makarov or Hiruzen. I mean just how ?

Netero is a dude who trained for decades (like 30-40+ years) for reaching to speed of sound in his hand movements and punches... And that was his prime :D

Even Academy Students from Naruto franchise are casually mach 1 to mach 5.

Netero needed small nuke bomb for damage output. Hiruzen can cause similar destruction with just spouting gigantic elemental releases from his and the clones's mouths.

People are just look at HxH 2011 Anime and fall into overglorified effects Which has no credibility for the manga (canon source)

Netero just barely a subsonic to transonic dude. Hiruzen race with Minato's teleportation in war arc in his 69 year old age edo-body :D And general of the narutoverse are massive hypersonics.

Its just funny to consider Netero as a threat for those other 2 just cuz of anime :D

Makarov just too haxy for Netero and Hiruzen just too much versatility. Hiruzen can slice up Netero's budhvista with Enma with ease.

Netero is more like a special genin level dude for Narutoverse. .

This is basically Makarov Vs Hiruzen. And ı would give it to Hiruzen (specially if he is younger) cuz he is just too versatile and his fundamental skills are phenomenal compare to Makarov but it would be a tough one.

Netero... geesh.. Im still shocking.. Netero is a realy badass and cool old man but his power level is not even close to any of these two. Hiruzen's clone can handle Netero while Hiruzen and Makarov fights :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1
deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makarov

Danger_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone who has watched three of these anime i would say netero wins coz he's way faster than the other two and Makarov is really slow compared the feats of hiruzen and netero,so no fairy law as it takes time to use and hiruzen is fast for his age but by feats I don't think he can best netero;

It should also be noted that netero is an enhancer and they're known to have incredible durability and defense, makarov wont have time to turn into a giant and hiruzen is a rusty and will run out of juice faster than netero. So netero will win in my opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Hiruzen or Makarov, other guy is irrelevant

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Makarov prob

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By EcoBlitz

Netero should get blitzed by either. He’s slower than pre skip gated Lee.

Makarov probably takes it due to lack of feats for hiruzen

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, probably Makarov. Dunno why Netero is here.