Is There Anyone In Japanese Media That Can Defeat Umineko's Featherine Augustus Aurora and Creator Beatrice Ushiromiya?

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zgtfreak

At this point, I'm under the impression that these two are the strongest in all of Japanese fiction (outside of omnipotent beings of course). Is there anyone who can take them on?

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• High-balled WTC cosmology, meaning that Aurora and Beatrice both infinitely transcend a double quantum infinite-dimensional cosmology.
  • No omnipotent beings allowed (obviously).
  • No VS Battles logic.
  • No stupid meta/transcending fiction logic.
  • Japanese media includes anime, manga, novels, visual novels, and video games; nothing unofficial.

Round 1: Finding a character who can beat these two in a 1v1.

Round 2: Composite Japanese media character (excluding omnipotents) against both of them at once.

This may seem extreme pitting two characters against all of official Japanese fiction, but considering that there aren't that many strong characters from Japanese media, this seems pretty fair to me.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ENDLESS_DARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ENDLESS_DARK
No Caption Provided

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
No Caption Provided

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS. LOL

Rules say no omnipotents.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By captain_inverse

DOREMON!

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There isn't any and seeing as you ruled out omnipotent beings I can't bring out wanked Saitama.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Solo King Itachi because Genjutsu GG!

Damn no omnipotents my bad.

Seriously though I actually can't think of any.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ourmanuel
FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Godzilla.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sungsam

Not at all. Not any, Umineko is literally an extremely rare one of a kind verse from Japan and represents the strongest facet of Japanese imagination thus far.

Ryukishi was very well adept and creative with his writing.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: Hm. Would you say that a high-balled Umineko cosmology is the second largest/strongest cosmology next to composite DC?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sungsam

@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam: Hm. Would you say that a high-balled Umineko cosmology is the second largest/strongest cosmology next to composite DC?

How would we know? There could be an Cambodian, Lebanese, Indian, Israeli, Vietnamese or Indonesian or even a Filipino writer, writing something even more OP than all interpretations of DC or Marvel, Dark Tower and Umineko and we wouldn't know about it.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: I meant in terms of the verses we know of currently.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sungsam

@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam: I meant in terms of the verses we know of currently.

Oh, yes, Umineko is the only thing second to Composite DC just as Composite DC is the only thing I know of that can surpass Highballed Umineko. But this is speaking in terms of main verses.

If I had to guess, from verses I know of (that are obscure) would be this small OG fiction community V&D Wiki. Don't call it fanfiction as it is not based on any verse we know, but it is an obscure community driven verse

https://verse-and-dimensions.fandom.com/wiki/The_Box

The Box is an Infinitely Layered Construct that contains all physics, metaphysics, pataphysics, anything, and is so all-encompassing, only an Omnipotent can surpass it, so if you're not Omnipotent, you cannot surpass it. No matter how big your Cosmology is.

IDK, it depends on definition of what you mean by what you or I know of.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: I've actually seen The Box link you sent me years ago; I found it very interesting. I thought it was a mere theory/idea type of thing and not a verse though.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm, hard. From that what I've heard, Aurora and Beatrice don't transcend a default double-infinite dimensional cosmology by infinite layers, they transcends a double infinite-dimensional quantum multiverse by infinite layers.. Meaning that new double infinite-dimensional multiverses get's created in an instant (From that what I've heard). This is the point, where just composite DC characters can deal with them. Like Destiny, Lucifer, Perpetua, etc.

@zgtfreak Hope my anser helps you!

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sungsam

@yasindermann: Yas, I would rather just isolate Composite DC in DC vs DC threads like usual though. Because it's too much.

I would rather people scale Death, Lucifer, Pralaya, Mandrakk and co. to just early N52 Cosmology where DC was Infinitely and Boundlessly layered until the Book of Limbo, Limbo, M. Sphere and S. Wall in order with a Quantum Super-Position Multiverse below it. Still challenged by Composite Marvel (sort of). Until Snyder's 2019 shittery. Where it's more debatable.

Infinite Dimensional Cosmologies are a very very rare thing in fiction, even rarer in Japanese fiction. I highly doubt you will find another Japanese fiction even close to Umineko.

And looky, next is my 3000th post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Yes, but the problem is that I didn't find any character who can beat this two. That's the only reason why I used composite DC cosmology.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zgtfreak

@yasindermann: Hm, hard. From that what I've heard, Aurora and Beatrice don't transcend a default double-infinite dimensional cosmology by infinite layers, they transcends a double infinite-dimensional quantum multiverse by infinite layers.. Meaning that new double infinite-dimensional multiverses get's created in an instant (From that what I've heard).

Yes, this is true.

@sungsam The problem is that high-balled Umineko suffers the same fate as composite DC cosmology (aka steamrolling everyone) if we remove composite DC cosmology.

And looky, next is my 3000th post.

Already?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Has nothing to do with this threat, but now I think even beings like the highballed pre-retcon Beyonder is below the voyagers. Even in raw power.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kilgpmktra

@yasindermann said:

@sungsam: Yes, but the problem is that I didn't find any character who can beat this two. That's the only reason why I used composite DC cosmology.

But wouldn't this be the exact same "problem" except in this Composite DC's case?

Also, I disagree with Featherine and the likes being unbeatable if no one utilizes the composite DC. Although, I guess this could be because I have not familiarized myself with the new tiering system that's being utilized as of late and still tier these characters the same way I did months ago. I'll check out @sungsam multiversal thread for a better understanding.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sungsam

@kilgpmktra: Composite DC takes every bit of information for every level of DC at maximum, and makes it massive, like Heaven and Hell creating a Universe for every Soul in the Lower Multiverse and Creation and scaling to the Infinite orders of Infinity that is the Metaverse having that many souls for each universe and an old Spectre/PS scan saying that each Universe in DC has infinite pocket dimensions and every Universe in DC has an Infinite Nothing Dimension in each Blackhole according to Sandman Overture.

It's problems however lie in the occasional plotholes that come with it. Like the fact that the Presence is portrayed at different power levels between three different or so writers. (Though many on VSBW sometimes rationalize that the Presence appears on different level avatars).

Anyone that doesn't like Composite DC would (no one has done it, but I PREDICT) will nitpick all the plotholes. And paint me in a negative way to make me look like a wanker when I really just want to give the context to DC's messy cosmology.

The problem is that ALL interpretations of DC's Multiverse (lowball or highball) come with their assortment of Cosmic Plotholes as well, not just Composite DC, in fact, the plotholes is a bad reason because all of them have the same problem. Composite DC is as valid as any other interpretation IMO, and I'm capable of giving reasons not to use Composite DC in many arguments.

It's mostly political that I don't want to use Composite DC so much. It would put me in bad water from reactionaries from Spacebattles then VSBattles coming in my direction because the Lovecraftian, Outerversalist and Sci-Fi puritan establishments will attack us for it. Maybe trolls will be after me. IDK. There are boundaries that I rather don't want to step, despite me having very out-there opinions in Multiverse debates.

I'm looking only 10 steps ahead. I would rather take it slow.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zgtfreak

@kilgpmktra: Also, I disagree with Featherine and the likes being unbeatable if no one utilizes the composite DC.

Well we are going off the high-balled idea that the Human Domain is infinite-D, yet still infinitely below the infinite-D Witches Domain, meaning a high-balled Aurora and Creator Witch/TP Beatrice transcend a double infinite-D cosmology.

Me and Etriel were going to get into the final big debate on which is more valid, the high-balled double infinite-D cosmology or mid-balled single infinite-D cosmology, with me backing up why the high-ball is more likely; but then we both got too lazy.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@kilgpmktra: Also, I disagree with Featherine and the likes being unbeatable if no one utilizes the composite DC.

Well we are going off the high-balled idea that the Human Domain is infinite-D, yet still infinitely below the infinite-D Witches Domajn, meaning a high-balled Aurora and Creator Witch/TP Beatrice transcend a double infinite-D cosmology.

Me and Etriel were going to get into the final big debate on which is more valid, the high-balled double infinite-D cosmology or mid-balled single infinite-D cosmology, with me backing up why the high-ball is more likely; but then we both got too lazy.

sungsam and i dont even agree on a lot of things. sometimes we really just have to agree to disagree and just say fuck it. with all these outerversalists making new accounts left and right, we are forced to put aside the disagreements within the bloc.

besides, i would rather back highballed umineko if it means shitting on those wankwaftians pieces of shit. an old recurring db wanker is literally a wankwafian for christs sake.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zgtfreak

@etriel: Yeah. Disagreeing is fine since we're both reasonable debaters that need to deal with real wankers. Real as in their wank is 100% invalid with no room for debate whatsoever.

I'm happy that I've taken a minor break from wank debunking though. Me and Kil are currently having a debate on who's the strongest in Umineko: Aurora or Creator Beatrice. Both of us have good arguments, and it reminds me of the old days when people actually had real debates and not wankfest with salt.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By greenroost

no

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly don't know if there's anyone who could defeat them under the normal interpretation of the cosmology (maybe just stalemating them, maybe), let alone the high-balled interpretation.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

I honestly don't know if there's anyone who could defeat them under the normal interpretation of the cosmology (maybe just stalemating them, maybe), let alone the high-balled interpretation.

I hear that Magi Labyrinth of Magic has an Infinite Hierarchy of Gods. Maybe they can stalemate Midballed Umineko, Marvel, DC and Dark Tower.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Yeah, I've heard something similar too, but I don't know how true this is. VSBW seem to mention something like this in their Magi profiles, but the highest there is like only 1-B.

Well, Magi is on my reading list, so I'll probably find out how true this is soon enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Yeah. After Sinbad takes control of the sacred palace he says that each reality has a god or supreme being whose fate is controlled by a god of higher existence. The God basically controls the reality of the god who is controlling the reality and it goes on and on. The very concept of the sacred palace is that it can change the hierarchy of the gods.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: It is very good. Probably, the best shonen I have read till now.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sungsam

@johnsmjs36: Does it go on and on until infinitely? Then whatever unseen character is on the end of that Infinite Hierarchy takes the cake on taking on Umineko in general interpretations and DT, WH, DC, Marvel on standard interpretations.

There, we got 1 answer, at least.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. It was never said where it stops, the whole final arc revolves around Sinbad trying to fight them with the ability to change hierarchy and Ugo and Aladdin trying to change his mind because not only is he goinv to change everything into rukh for enough energy to blow a hole through all of realities but he is gonna bring all of them at the same plane destroying everything. I tried to send scans but I don't know how on my phone.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sungsam

@johnsmjs36 said:

Yeah. It was never said where it stops,

Ah, so no wonder VSBattles just places it as 1-B.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kilgpmktra

@sungsam: I personally don’t having anything against the composite DC.

I just don’t agree with people utilizing it as a way to keep certain characters from being deemed too powerful by keeping them in check with it which Yasin was saying. If people only bring out the “big guns” solely because they think beyonder or Featherine being strong is a problem, then that same problem just gets re directed to DC because now they’re too strong if people honestly think that’s a problem.

I understand why you are thinking ahead. That’s what I like to do which is why I sometimes go back and try to go over my older comments for anyone that may view them In the future. I want to be as accurate as I can be not just to put weight to my words but to help anyone that tries to utilize arguments I created and for more credibility to the series I’m arguing for

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tori Bot

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By zgtfreak
Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Amonfire1776
zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kilgpmktra

@zgtfreak said:

Well we are going off the high-balled idea that the Human Domain is infinite-D, yet still infinitely below the infinite-D Witches Domain, meaning a high-balled Aurora and Creator Witch/TP Beatrice transcend a double infinite-D cosmology.

I mean, with all due respect to you and every other one else's views, I just don't understand why this would be the case.

I've seen this argument being used in that revision thread, but it still didn't really make much sense with me especially when the person arguing for it didn't really provide scans that proved his/her case. It doesn't look like something I can really prove or even allude to with scans from the series itself and is for the most part, dependent on my own interpretations. This is also why I started to dislike vsbattle, OBD and a great deal of multiversal marvel debaters since that is the very thing they started doing.

Even though I consider myself an advocate for Umineko, the recent Umineko/Featherine hype doesn't sit well with me (even though i'm probably responsible for it too) since it appears a bunch of context is being misinterpreted to support these characters and not something that can be authentically proven which is the opposite of what I wanted.

This is the same motivation behind why I began arguing against marvel since people was giving it an over abundance of leeway against characters that could truly challenge it. And now Marvel is looked as much weaker on the vine and many older marvel debaters being labeled as "wankers" which is something I would prefer not to transpire time after time with Umineko and its crowd. I don't mind people saying Featherine is above Beyonder or voyagers being on a comparable level of the ultimates or LT, because it can be proven without many leaps of logic.

But this...Idk about this bro.

I guess this also heavily depends on what tiering system is being used too...which I can totally understand.