Is there any chance to a Skyfather level character to solo this team?

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@thekillerklok: Seriously, Meng Hao is hax, but as already proven, the hax becomes useless when used against people with much higher cultivation bases, or even worse, when they work, has a huge backlash effect on Meng Hao. But I'll admit, being able to strike a person from the past and have them take the injury in the present is OP.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@british_loki:

If Beerus is Universal like people say than he will hurt Odin.

Odin shaking the multiverse

Fabric of the Multiverse. Not the actual Multiverse.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no Skyfather that could beat that team.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: beerus is not universal, and has nothing but statements to say he is, which is not enough.

Fabric of the multiverse is actually more impressive, as he is shaking the very make up of he multiverse itself.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@british_loki:

beerus is not universal, and has nothing but statements to say he is, which is not enough.

The same would go for Odin's fight with Seth and Infinity. All we have is statements.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj:

Arguable that even Beerus Hakai blast would delete Odin.

About as arguable as the Killing Curse from HP killing Thor.

Nope.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj said:
@spideyjust said:

@d2therj:

Arguable that even Beerus Hakai blast would delete Odin.

About as arguable as the Killing Curse from HP killing Thor.

Nope.

Yes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: not true at all, Odin has visably destroyed galexys a few times. In fact he has destroyed and then recreated them before. At the enf of the day, beerus doesn't have the feats.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SpideyJust

@spideyjust: not true at all, Odin has visably destroyed galexys a few times. In fact he has destroyed and then recreated them before.

Your referring to Infinity. Again, it was all statements. It was likely true but it was all statements.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: statements by credible sources, on an effect that Odin has achieved multiple times. Beerus on the other hand is has never shown universal power, and to say he has is laughable, and his was said by a random dragonball character, most of then are incredibly idiotic and use hyperbole alot.

http://m.imgur.com/a3iJIIx?r

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: seems you selectively ignored the scan, a group of scientist said that they shatter galaxies. Beerus has no universal feats what so ever, even if the narration said he could have destroyed dragonball tiny universe, he still didn't, it would be inconsistent, and is just an empty statement.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SpideyJust

@british_loki:

seems you selectively ignored the scan

Sorry. Didn't see it.

Anyway Scientists aren't more credible than narration and they don't even say they are busting Galaxies. Just worlds and quasars.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: I'm aware, I have seen dragon Ball. The problem is we don't know how it would have, lots of characters (almost destroy the universe) it Fights, it's hardly a usable feat. Even if we did use it, Odin shaking the multiverse>>>>>>>>>beerus Co destroying a universe

That multiverse shaking is an outlier. Beerus has sparred with his brother multiple times now, and all of them times the sheer force of them clashing would destroy the universe's they're in if they didn't stop. Their Angels (Vados,Whis) explain that the force they're exerting literally rips space time apart. When they did it on a moon between Universe 6 and 7, they almost destroyed both universes.

Delete beam would put Odin down. I'm also still waiting on speed feats that put Odin above Beerus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: seems like you selectively ignored the rest of my post aswell, where I explain why it is. Dragonballs use of hyperbole is a poor way to explain why a solar system level charceter is universal,and embarrassing for everyone.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj:

That multiverse shaking is an outlier

Not really. It just shows what happens when Odin goes all out. Not to mention Odin was weakened at the time and it was the "Fabric" not the actual Multiverse.

Delete beam would put Odin down

Based on what?

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Remove Zeno and the skyfather character i assume is Odin beats team Feat Wise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: Odin hasn't really fought many superspeedster characters, other then an all out Surfer who he had no problem stompig him to the ground. Not only is dragonballs universe tiny (to my knowlage, not sure exactly though), but it was a duel effort from beerus and his brother. Hardly comparable to Odin.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: not at all, they use it all the time, but when it's consistently shown somone has the power, on and off panel, and the character has fought other galaxy busters like Surtur and galactus, it's very ridiculous to deny the a bites he has. Beerus on the other hand, despite holding back, did have a decent fight with goku. Now I'm not saying goku=beerus, in fact beerus>>>goku, but judging by that, and all of his other Fights, he can't be universal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: what is? Peronally your grammar is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, but I'm not complaining. The Periods existence was made to end sentence, somthing you seem to has decided to neglect. Not to mention you seemed to have forgotten the word "the" was still a word in the English language.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@british_loki:

No one's claiming Odin isn't Galaxy level. What I'm saying is Beerus's Universal feat was statements and so was Odin's Galaxy feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: fair enough, I still don't think we have enough to conclude beerus is universal, but agree to disagree I suppose.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@british_loki: sorry that I didn't use a the on the Internet. Didn't realize it was a fucking English essay. Honestly could careless about grammar on the Internet. Also zero chance Odin is beating beerus. That's a joke Odin while trying is multi galactic. And shaking the multiverse is nowhere near destroying a universe. I can shake a car does that mean I can pick it up?

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SpideyJust

@noah_ouellette:

Also zero chance Odin is beating beerus.

Based on what?

That's a joke Odin while trying is multi galactic.

While depowered yes. In his fights with Seth and Infinity he was depowered. It's also important to note Galaxies were destroyed as a side effect of the battles. At full power he has several Universal feats.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: your use of the word "careless" is wrong, i think you meant "care less". I doubt you have the physical strength to lift or shake a car. Funny enough, beerus has never destroyed a Universe, and even if he did, dragonballs universe is alot smaller then marvel's. And did you just compare shaking a car to shaking a multiverse? I take what I said before back, that is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. And so despite the fact Odin's feats are a billion times better, has a billion ways to oneshot beerus, he doesn't win because...you don't want him to?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust said:

@d2therj:

Not really. It just shows what happens when Odin goes all out. Not to mention Odin was weakened at the time and it was the "Fabric" not the actual Multiverse.

Based on what?

Yeah but Odin has gone all out before, a handful of times. It never shook the multiverse fabric. Every time Beerus has faced a true opponent of his caliber, like champa, the sheer force exerted threatened to destroy the universe they're in.

So Odin's feat is clearly an outlier.

As for based on what? Every time Beerus has used the that form of attack, it has deleted whatever the target was. Elder Kaioshin in training (Zamasu), the planet that served him average food, that random nebula he was displeased with. ect. Also take into account, his Angel (whis) clearly stated there's nothing his Hakai blast couldn't destroy. Which clearly makes him universal in level in that regards, and shouldn't have any trouble with Odin.

Anyway, my final statements.

Odin cannot clear team, as Zeno is spite. And it's arguable the others can potentially beat him in good fights via 1v1 matchups.

@british_loki said:

@noah_ouellette: dragonballs universe is alot smaller then marvel's.

Got any proof for that bald claim? lol

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Thekillerklok

@full123 said:

@thekillerklok: Seriously, Meng Hao is hax, but as already proven, the hax becomes useless when used against people with much higher cultivation bases, or even worse, when they work, has a huge backlash effect on Meng Hao. But I'll admit, being able to strike a person from the past and have them take the injury in the present is OP.

Nah my thought was combining the two to seal the cultivation base from a point before the dragon ball characters have there guard up.

kind of a cheap thought but... is Meng Hao one to play fair?

(This is limiting meng Hao the immortal level cultivation level.)

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: several? Since when?

Since he ripped the 10th Realm Open and sealed it in a hut

And the Realms were stated to be Actual Universes

No Caption Provided

Or when Surtur's Eternal Flame was burning the 9 Realms and was going to eventually burn the Entire Multiverse

And yet Odin had no problem containing and Nullifying said Flame

No Caption Provided

Or when Odin recreates everything in the Universe

Or when Odin (without the Odin-Force) and his brothers slay Ymir and craft the entire Universe from his corpse- Thor Annual #5

It's important to note that Odin gained the Odin-Force via his brothers sacrificing their powers to him- Thor #349

No Caption Provided

Or when Odin gains the Upperhand against Uthana Thoth and nearly wins until Thela intervenes- Thor #620

In the previous issues Uthana Thoth was confirmed to have willed a Dying Universe to Survive and without him the Universe would die

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj said:
@spideyjust said:

@d2therj:

Based on what?

Yeah but Odin has gone all out before, a handful of times. It never shook the multiverse fabric. Every time Beerus has faced a true opponent of his caliber, like champa, the sheer force exerted threatened to destroy the universe they're in.

As for based on what? Every time Beerus has used the that form of attack, it has deleted whatever the target was. Elder Kaioshin in training (Zamasu), the planet that served him average food, that random nebula he was displeased with. ect.

Odin cannot clear team, as Zeno is spite. And it's arguable the others can potentially beat him in good fights in 1v1 matchups.

What are these instances your referring to?

Beerus erased opponents inferior to Odin. It doesn't mean he can erase Odin. That'd be a NLF.

Of course Odin gets stomped here. ALthough not spite because not intentional mismatch.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: fair enough. Thank you for providing feats. Not on any of his respect threads last I checked.

Anyways I think this removes Odin from the power classification of skyfather. Obviously the definition of skyfather is leader of other godlike beings. But there is usually a power cap for skyfathers at like multi Galaxy. Or at least there was. Like there's herald level<skyfather<cosmic entities. Those feats(while not depowered) would throw Odin into the cosmic entity level such as RKT who is not considered a skyfather level being. Correct?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: well dragonballs universe contains a few hundred galaxies and a few dimensions while marvel's is an infinite universe with a near infinite dimensions. And I see you ignored everything else I said and focused on the ONE thing that may possibly be slightly inaccurate. Great debating skills.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust said:
@d2therj said:
@spideyjust said:

@d2therj:

Based on what?

As for based on what? Every time Beerus has used the that form of attack, it has deleted whatever the target was. Elder Kaioshin in training (Zamasu), the planet that served him average food, that random nebula he was displeased with. ect.

Odin cannot clear team, as Zeno is spite. And it's arguable the others can potentially beat him in good fights in 1v1 matchups.

Beerus erased opponents inferior to Odin. It doesn't mean he can erase Odin. That'd be a NLF.

Of course Odin gets stomped here. ALthough not spite because not intentional mismatch.

Which instances for, Odin or Beerus? If it's Odin, then the time he hit Galactus with everything he had.

There's another time I remember someone mentioning where he used a galaxy busting blast on Thanos with sufers help. Neither of those times where Odin went all in, in full powered mode, not weakened, did it shake the multiverse fabric.

So clearly that feat of shaking the multiverse fabric is an outlier.

It's absolutely spite. Zeno is an omnipotent above multiversal being. If you don't think it's spite, then you're delusional.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@british_loki said:

@d2therj: well dragonballs universe contains a few hundred galaxies and a few dimensions while marvel's is an infinite universe with a near infinite dimensions. And I see you ignored everything else I said and focused on the ONE thing that may possibly be slightly inaccurate. Great debating skills.

Got any proof for that? A few hundred galaxies? When was that ever stated to be fact. Because I've watched all of DBZ, and up-to-date with super. Never such finite numbers where mentioned.

Stop clutching at straws xD Read my posts. I replied to everything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: do you know what spite is? Spite in intentionally making a one sided fight while mismatch is unintentionally making a one sided fight. This was most likely not intentional, therefore a mismatch. Did you even read he comicvine rules where this is explained? Seriously if nobody is gonna read them why do we even have them? (Retorical question)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: do you know what spite is? Spite in intentionally making a one sided fight while mismatch is unintentionally making a one sided fight. This was most likely not intentional, therefore a mismatch. Did you even read he comicvine rules where this is explained? Seriously if nobody is gonna read them why do we even have them? (Retorical question)

OP has a bunch of posts in DB threads. He clearly knows how powerful Zeno is. It's spite lol. What's even worse than that, is people wanking Odin so much they believe he solos against that team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: clutching at straws? To my knowlage only 7 galaxies were ever even mentioned, and again, this is somthing I admitted I may be wrong about earlier on, but clearly you ignored it to fit you own agenda of terrible debating. What about every other point I brought up? What about me saying beerus busting a Universe was a shared effort? Really, I read every post you made, most of it was either delusional idiocy about beerus one shotting Odin, or nonsensical speculation. I'm the one grasping at straws, yet you say beerus will one shot Odin with a single attack in one of the biggest NLF I have ever heard in my life? Really, why are you even on here, you can't debate to save your life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: Odin can most definitely not win. Zeno should stomp, I have only argued that he beats beerus, not Zeno. If somone believes Odin wins, they are insane.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@british_loki said:

@d2therj: clutching at straws? To my know lage only 7 galaxies were ever even mentioned, and again, this is somthing I admitted I may be wrong about earlier on, but clearly you ignored it to fit you own agenda of terrible debating. What about every other point I brought up? Really, I read every post you made, most of it was either delusional idiocy about beerus one shotting Odin, or nonsensical speculation. I'm the one grasping at straws, yet you say beerus will one shot Odin with a single attack in one of the biggest NLF I have ever heard in my life? Really, why are you even on here, you can't debate to save your life.

Ad hominem lol. Nice.

Which of your posts did I ignore? Odin freezing time? Already answered that. Show me your implied feats that put Odin on Beerus's level of speed.

Odin shaking the multiverse fabric? Already answered. It's an outlier.

Beerus not universal? He's the Hakaishin of Universe 7. The most powerful beings in their respective universes (with exception to their Angels). I've proven he's universal. When he exerted real force against his brother in a sparring match, it was ripping space time apart, to the point where it was stated to of almost destroyed two universes if they didn't stop. Destroying two universes, is not universal?

Beerus at full power is clearly universal.

As for debating, you went on a tirade about DB universes being smaller, as to lowball Beerus. You have no way of proving that statement to be true, because finite comparisons simply don't exist. It's as big, or as small as the writers will it.

Now stop clutching a straws m8.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj:

You did not answer Odin freezing time at all, you have no defense against it.

And you were proven wrong by @spideyjust

So being the most powerful in your universe=universal? What horrible logic. On top of this, no he wasn't gonna destroy w universes, just NE and it was a shared effort, and inconsistent.

No, no he is not.

OK, except for the fact that I have already admitted I might be wrong about that and even said in an earlier post not to take it seriously, somthing you obviously ignored. As for your debating, considering you think beerus Oneshots odin, you should not be taken seriously.

Again, your the Only one grasping at straws, because that's what the saying is, grasping. Not clutching. Odin could just TP him down, or trap him in a pocket dimension (that he made).

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RUycSBcxNu8/U71uwKpa7rI/AAAAAAAD-NM/cKDwdPmCJEY/s1600/-002.jpg

Nice try though. Well, not really.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj:

You did not answer Odin freezing time at all, you have no defense against it.

I did. Show Odin's implied speed feats that put him on Beerus's level. Show me actual speed feats that would put Odin at a level capable of stopping a blitz. Also how often does Odin go straight to using Odin Force to control time in fights? Like it's super seldom. I can count on my hand twice he's done it.

In all of Odins encounters he just goes to throwing blasts, and brawling. In this matchup, Beerus is far too fast for him.

@d2therj:

versal? What horrible logic. On top of this, no he wasn't gonna destroy w universes, just NE and it was a shared effort, and inconsistent.

Literal narrators of the show. The force exerted by these opponents will destroy the universes. Clearly universal when exerting full power, against someone his level. You're one to talk about logic, quoting outliers, straw manning with made up statistics like smaller universes all in an effort to lowball DB.

@d2therj:

No, no he is not.

Yes. Yes, he is.

@d2therj:

OK, except for the fact that I have already admitted I might be wrong about that and even said in an earlier post not to take it seriously, somthing you obviously ignored. As for your debating, considering you think beerus Oneshots odin, you should not be taken seriously.

You accepted that you where wrong after I called you out on it. Just more misinformation, like your constant parroting of that outlier. Beerus as quoted by Whis, and the Narrator of the show, there is nothing he cannot destroy. The only tier you can for sure say it wouldn't work on, is omnipotent beings, like Zano, and multiversal beings like Grand Priest.

Odin is not universal. Odin is clearly within Beerus's realm of things capable of being 1 shot.

@d2therj:

Again, your the Only one grasping at straws.

Nope.

Also it's just a forum about cartoons with text m8. Don't let it get to you ?

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By SpideyJust

@d2therj said:
@spideyjust said:
@d2therj said:
@spideyjust said:

@d2therj:

Based on what?

Which instances for, Odin or Beerus? If it's Odin, then the time he hit Galactus with everything he had.

There's another time I remember someone mentioning where he used a galaxy busting blast on Thanos with sufers help. Neither of those times where Odin went all in, in full powered mode, not weakened, did it shake the multiverse fabric.

So clearly that feat of shaking the multiverse fabric is an outlier.

It's absolutely spite. Zeno is an omnipotent above multiversal being. If you don't think it's spite, then you're delusional.

I was talking about Odin.

Odin never used any Galaxy busting blasts on Thanos.

Spite is an intentional mismatch. This thread is asking if any skyfather can defeat this team. Although the answer is no we don't know if this is an intentional mismatch.

Also I don't think Zeno is Omnipotent but that's for another thread.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj:

Odin is not universal

Then why do feats show otherwise?

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno would destroy any Skyfather. He destroyed 12 universes at once and 6 universes at once .before

Take him out then Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@british_loki said:

@d2therj:

your the Only one grasping at straws, because that's what the saying is, grasping. Not clutching. Odin could just TP him down, or trap him in a pocket dimension (that he made).

In Australia, I've always heard it phrased as clutching. Same idiom.

@british_loki said:

@d2therj:

SBcxNu8/U71uwKpa7rI/AAAAAAAD-NM/cKDwdPmCJEY/s1600/-002.jpg

Nice try though. Well, not really.

But how often has he done that? Once? Also hercules broke Odin TP. Beerus has no TP counter feats, as most DB doesn't but he's clearly a master of his god KI. Which means ultimately a strong mind. So I don't see it being an issue.

Also your posts have become really passive aggressive. I might have to stop replying to you.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette:

Not really. It's more like the top-tier Skyfathers are Universal. It's a misconception that they are Multi-Galaxy at peak.