Is Franklin Richards Multiversal or Universal?

• 106 results
Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Franklin Richards Multiversal or Universal? (150 votes)

Multiversal 53%
Universal 47%

I hear conflicting things on what level of power he's at

once and for all, is he universal or multiversal?

• 
ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He solos your fav verse

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Amendment50
lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not much multiverse feats id say

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Universal, has no feats above that.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sungsam

Universe can still be infinite like a Multiverse. They're both wave functions. So numbers of universes like number of geometric dimensions doesn't matter hurr durr.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily above universal. Wtf

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From my understanding and by show of feats. He's Universal.......

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently he's multiversal+ now according to the latest issue of "History of the universe"

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Supermanfan1938

Street tier. A well placed bullet can neg diff him if he isn't paying attention

Give me the feats to prove he's done multiversal stuff

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Marvel is pretty lax when it comes to definitions, so I wouldn't say the new feat is 100% clear.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if what was said in the lastest History of the Marvel Universe is legit then he's multiversal

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Universal

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Universal in range.

Base reality warping/physics potency.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eri_Joni

Universal.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Confirmed Multiversal

No Caption Provided

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street tier. A well placed bullet can neg diff him if he isn't paying attention

Wrong. He wouldn't be hurt by this considering that he have had auto-defences for as long as I can remember.

Give me the feats to prove he's done multiversal stuff

No idea what feats he has on this level. But I would assume that holding his own against multiversal characters would put him at that level..

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By green_skaar

See my post and scan above. He's confirmed, on panel, multiversal.

@byondeon said:
@supermanfan1938 said:

No idea what feats he has on this level. But I would assume that holding his own against multiversal characters would put him at that level..

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See my post and scan above. He's confirmed, on panel, multiversal.

@byondeon said:
@supermanfan1938 said:

Didn't read this thread except the one I responded to.. It apparently is true..

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinitely weaker than Franklin Clinton.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he is a universal constant

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KylvarVoglar

Franklin Richards

0 years:

His DNA (his X-gene and his parents Homo Mutate) were heightened by the energy of the Cosmic Control Rod.

2 years:

-"His mind reaches across galaxies, endless stars, the universe. They're like toys for him." - Reed Richards

-Could have released a psychic blast powerful enough to kill every living thing in the solar system, if his father didn't shoot him with an anti-matter gun (that put him in a comatose state for a few months)

3 years:

-defeats/destroys Mephisto in his own realm 2x

-battles Agatha Harkness and wins in mere seconds (imagine your Agatha, she invokes the Vishanti and Elder Gods and she knows about the other Dark Gods like Dormammu, Mephisto, Shuma-Gorath and Cyttorak but she finally sees that all of their power dwarf compared to the power of an angry 3 year old boy she's looking after)

-He woke up from his coma (anti-matter gun) and the psychic blast he released defeated Ultron 7 (all the FF, the avengers, and the inhumans were defeated by this Ultron)

4 years:

-One of the 2 mutants Onslaught found worthy to absorb for his end goal of re-creating everything (the other being Nate Grey)

-Subconsciously created Heroes Reborn

-"You have powes unprecedented in your race's history." "This is another world. Look around you, this is how we knew that Humanity had reached it's pinnacle in you. You have created... Life. You have produce something from nothing" Ashema the Listener (celestial, fourth host)

5 years:

-His emotions sent ripples through space and time.

-Roma (omniversal majestrix), Eternity and Infinity had a meeting outside space-time to decide what to do with Franklin Richards.

-Resurrected Galactus by just "wishing upon a star" (Eternity)

6 years:

- Unaffected by House of M reality (his parents died before he was born), and was also one of the 198 mutants that still had their power

8 years:

- Subconsciously turned Celestials attacks to flowers, has beaten 3 Celestials in a psychic battle,  made his own pocket universe (which was use to revive Galactus)

10 years:

- Started recreating the Multiverse (MM as the anchor, and Reed with the power of the Beyonders threw them into reality)

13 years:

- Ended recreating the Multiverse, with 1263 universes (fantastic four #2 2018)

45th century:

- One-punched a Celestial, speed blitzed through another, and resurrected Galactus AGAIN with enough energy to rip apart a Celestial. Celestials their best attacks didn't even seem to hurt him.

- Held back the Revision Wave in his own pocket dimension while guiding his younger self by astral projecting through space-time.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would that make him the most powerful mutant ever?

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lord_Chad

According to Mad Celestials’ account he is just a universal threat. He might have the ability to create MANY realities even at once but that doesn’t make him multiversal. The same group of Celestials who were wrecking his ass got stomped by resurrected Galactus.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar: Before the resurrection of Galactus he was having his ass beaten by those Celestials and was screaming like a child. How do you know Franklin did amp Galactus other than just taking him back so he could be aided by Galan so as not to be butchered by those celestials?

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiversal

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He re-made the multiverse in secret wars II

Did this earlier in fantastic four #2 (2018)

He was making universes as a child with no signs of fatigue

He’s multiversal but currently almost human he’s powers are vanishing

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@lord_chad: Franklin didn't "screamed like a child" you should read and observe the comic better...

We saw 2 instances where Galactus was in pain but Galactus and Franklin worked so well together that even the Celestials their best attacks didn't leave a lasting impact on them.

You should read better, the Mad Celestials didn't say "franklin is universal" but "universal constant", 2 very different things.

The Kid created 1263 universes, how is he not Multiversal? He can exist in the Void (universe without matter or energy/non-existence)? HOM Scarlett Witch removed his parents before he was born from reality, he should not have existed but he did.

Just say you hate Franklin Richards and move on.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lord_Chad

@kylvarvoglar: He did. His adult version was being hurt severely by the Celestials they fought. No, you should do it yourself.

When? I don’t remember when Galactus was ever hurt more than just once during the second confrontation with the Celestials. Most likely, because those celestials were not inside their former which bonded them together into a massive celestial which killed him before.

And you should fucking read my comment better. I never said the celestials directly said ”Franklin Richards is universal“. I took what they said about him as an implication for him being just universal. Don’t tell me to read if you can’t even do it properly, infantile illiterate.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lord_Chad

@kylvarvoglar: Lmao most of the time he did it one by one and he actually had some aids from the molecule man in the same story he was creating those universes. He could be multiversal if he can eliminate all existence in Marvel consisting of infinite universes and more(yes, it extended that big). Lol, existing in the void and transcending reason and time doesn’t make anymore multiversal...

Just say you are a fanboy And a commie who wants to attention, seeing as you can’t stand anyone disagreeing with you.

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently he's multiversal+ now according to the latest issue of "History of the universe"

This

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@lord_chad: Then why are you trying so hard to discard his feats?

Franklin Richards punched the Blue Celestial to death. Eson (the Red Celestial then attacked Franklin with his best energy blast, Franklin was in pain for like a second"AAARRGGHH" and then he absorbed the energy blast into his blue orb to revive Galactus.

After he revived Galactus, Galactus ripped the other Celestial apart. Eson, the Red Celestial blasted Galactus with the same energy blast, and Galactus was also in pain "AAARGGGHHH". Both of them felt the energy blasts but it didn't even held them back. You make it seem as if Franklin was on the ground, the blast was as insignificant as your answers to this Thread.

"Universal Constant" doesn't mean Universal in power, it means that Franklin Richards is the same in every Universe and knows what every Franklin because every Franklin in every Universe are part of 616 Franklin. How do I know this? Kid Franklin (6) sent a stillborn Valeria Richards to a universe where she would be born, he was a teenager (16) and Susan Storm was married to Victor Von Doom.

And in another 616 timeline (when his grandfather kidnapped baby Franklin to the future) as Psi-Lord, there was this monologue, "isn't it obvious? Avatar, Ego-Spawn, Tattletale, Psi-Lord... Each part of greater whole... The Psychic Entity known as Franklin Richards. The Great Enemy of the Omniversal Order".

In Earth X Galactus was dead, his father made Franklin believe he was Galactus and he was Galactus. Galactus and Franklin of 616 probably both know about that universe, that why I believe they are so close because the one is destined to become the other.

How do you know the universes were created one by one? Did he tell you? No. You can even see 5 universes in the ball Franklin created, he gives them to his Father (Reed) he then throws them into Reality while the Molecule Man serves as an Anchor for all those universes. Who created them all? Franklin.

And yes I'm a Franklin Richards fan boy, I have read every comic where he had a small appearance. I like his character so much. He is a human with nigh omnipotent powers and so many emotions but he always followed his favorite superhero advice, "With great powers comes great responsibilities.". Most or maybe even all the characters with great powers enslave/kill/rule everyone, but he just wants to play with his best friend in his pocket dimension. I'm not interested in comics where Captain America fights for the people, or Tony Stark makes another armor or Dr. Doom hates Reed for being smarter or Thor fighting Loki. I am more interested in Cosmic fights like an aspect of Oblivion haunting Franklin because he wants Franklin as an apprentice or where Franklin subconsciously creates a door to the House of Ideas and meets TOAA or the new Concept of Godpower (Chip Zdarsky, X4) is actually Franklin Richards energy.

I would never put Franklin Richards against The One Above All, or Scathan the Approver, Oblivion or Thanos (HOTU) or Protégé but for the rest I know with 100% certainty that he is Multiversal. At the End of Time (History of the Marvel Universe, Mark Waid), his statements alone should classify him as Multiversal/Omniversal. Universal, Multiversal and Omniversal are so overuse to exaggerate or oversell power levels or tiers that it's pointless. Galactus is an Cosmic Abstract that represents 'balance', who is or should be universal in power. If Galactus it's the Herald and Franklin the Master, why in Franklin's name (God's name) would you put him at Universal

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plotversal.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this still open? He's confirmed on panel by the editor being multi-versal, doesn't get any more official than that.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: Mate watch your languge let’s try to be friendly

For a start being multiversal is being capable of creating infinite universes with no fatigue, when Franklin remade the multiverse in secret wars II, he did it slowly and had molecule mans help because he doesn’t have good control over he’s powers

He also remade the multiverse in fantastic four (2018) issue 2

He states at the end of time he’s made multiverses and he has no reason to lie to galactus

As a child he made a universe and was going to destroy the universe if he’s father didn’t shoot him with an anti-matter gun

He resisted Multiversal existence erasure/ reality warping when Scarlett did her thing in house of M which erased franklin’s parents from existence

And have you read House of X, Powers of X, I still remember your the guy who said marvel isn’t susceptible to time manipulation, house of x is proof it is.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar: I didn’t discard anything, I just said what I felt like, which was not twisting the context at all. What is your issue with this anyway?

Yes, that was when I told you he screamed like a baby and he used that Orb to revive Galactus to fight for him because he simply wasn’t able to fight alone against those Celestials that Galactus was needed to be revived to be his back up. I don’t care how the fight went on because he still screamed like a child, so did Galactus....

It wasn’t insignificant. It made them go in pain. You made it seem like they would be find tanking it for ten minutes without taking any of those celestials down. Whatever I have said doesn’t contradict what ever was shown in the comic. I never said Franklin was on the ground al Though he might have been if I remember correctly. Either way, I didn’t make up like. Regardless of how insignificant it is, it is still truth which you don’t need to try to refute at all.

It implies that he is like one of those cosmic entities who are, for the most part, the same in every universe. Yes. And there is him in every universe. I take that as being just universal in power because universal entities are mostly limited to feats on universal scale so should Franklin. He is not a multiversal-constant Or someone like Eternity who has all powers in the universe and also the powers of another abstracts....And by the way, it doesn’t necessarily mean that these “universal constants“ are the same in power level in all universes. What happened in King Hyperion arc and in Abraxas Saga disproves this. Galactus from 616 continuity from the implication surpasses his counterpart.

Yes, I didn’t refute that nor did that I even know it exists. What do You even try to Tell with that???

Because the future foundation clearly went to each universe one by one after creating each..... and from what I could recall if I am not wrong, they didn’t call it collection of universes. They presumably just called it a universe or a world. So those pink, red, purple and green things are universes? Lol..... Why can’t they just be galaxies from the overlook, or realms within the universe? The bubble as a whole is an infant universe, not an actual universe. Yes, implying that many of his universes are shit and need to anchored by Molecule man, whom one of the fantastic four members got so surprised when Griever seemingly killed him, saying it was impossible. You can’t give Franklin all the credits.

Good, you admit it.

If your definition for being multiversal is not the same as mine I don’t have anything to disagree with you but you shouldn’t ask me why I put him at just universe level because that is communistic. Well, they were Created to be equal and replace each other, according to you and your narrative.... He was made a herald simply because he was revived. It wasn’t implied who is more powerful. And just because one character surpasses another who is universal doesn’t make them multiversal. It can be universal ++ but still universal regardless. Well, I don’t put comic character as my God...

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: The guy above wasn’t so friendly when he approached me just because I disagree with Franklin being multiversal...

Yes.

And he did it one by one, calling his new universe “one”, and Molecule man even had to aid him there which got Franklin to complain about being downplayed.

We don’t know how he did. As of now, we see that he has been aided all the time and he was doing it with help. There is nothing to suggest he does it in one instance...

Yes. And Namor got pissed for some reason.

So did Wolverine? And who said it was multiversal level in power, without hype? It failed to clear the Earth of its mutant population and with White Phoenix it only restored them.

Yes I am that guy and I have not read it in its entirety. Reading through the comments on my banned old accounts I still see you relying on the lie that Thanos has planned his death so as not to become King Thanos, which is contradicted by many factors, especially what took place in Guardian of the Galaxy when Hela resurrecTed him and for his thanks for that.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: Mate I literally showed you a story called Thanos: Legacy were he says he wanted to die, and that he couldI’ve tanked the sword to back but chose to die so that he won’t become king thanos. The fact the time stone sent thanos back in time is proof they were in the same universe.

Eitherway house of x, powers of x, doctor doom are all recent proof time can Change, so is deathlok, bishop and cables existence, and we recently got a young cable go back in time and kill the cable we all know and love so sad.

Fair enough if the other guy started being rude first I apologise on he’s behalf even though I don’t know him let’s just calm down.

Anyway like I said it’s inexcusable to believe at the height of he’s power he is multiversal, I mean the fact he can make universes with no effort should mean he’s at the very least multi-universal.

With infinite time he’d be infinite universal but like I said requires time, he’s not gonna sit and remake eternith forever even if he had the infinite energy which is my argument.

But current Franklin is losing he’s power read X-men/Fantastic four so I gues he’s a solid multi-universal at least

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@lord_chad Yes, my excuses for the f-word (with fucking, I meant really). But you are still discarding Franklin feats or power.

"his universes are shit" dude are you serious? How can a universe be shit? He even made the universes with different features (crystalline, sand, ice, water etc). You and Franklin's grandfather are the only one that thinks that he couldn't defeat the Celestials by himself. His grandfather traveled through time to see all the possibilities, he never said franklin didn't destroy the Celestials, he said "this is the day you die, son" to Reed. Franklin never said that he needed Galactus to defeat them.

And who is more powerful? A Cosmic Abstract that has the ability of Resurrection but couldn't or A Boy who has resurrected the cosmic abstract not once but twice. Do you really need Jonathan Hickman to write "Franklin is more powerful than Galactus" to get it? Are you that slow?

He also didn't need the aid of MM or anyone, we have seen him create pocket universes when he was still a little child, just with the power of his mind. Why would he need aid now? During Heroes Reborn he was so sad about his parents and the heroes that he subconsciously created a baby universe just for them and he didn't even know it existed.

Daydreamers Arc? That story was just Franklin Richards with friends visiting different universes (that he subconsciously created AGAIN)

Fantastic Four, JH? Franklin creates an universe from nothing under his blanket.

I never said that Universal Constant have the same power as their counterparts, you think I said that but read again. Universal Constant has nothing to do with power. It's a way of recognizing the significance of a character and a way of telling you no matter what universe everything that makes a character is the same no matter what universe. The other universal constants (that are not cosmic abstracts or elder gods) are Molecule Man and Adam Warlock. The Infinity Gauntlet only works in it's universe, so it isn't an universal constant.

If a character exceeds or ascends even Cosmic Abstracts, the character is Multiversal. That means your definition and argument of Multiversal is invalid.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: He didn’t say he wanted to die to avoid becoming King Thanos. It is just not there. He declared that he will recruit the infinity stones again. How does that sound like someone who is planing to die so as not to become his future self? It doesn’t make sense. Later on in Marvel continuity came Guardians of the Galaxy 2019 written by Donny a Cates who wrote Thanos’s legacy even though he didn’t know much about Thanos in the first place, in which Thanos’s plan for resurrection and consiousness implantation was revealed. In that same comic he uploaded himself into Eros so Hela could help him get back to life. That debunks your “Thanos was willing to die thing”. No, that doesn’t prove it. It was destroyed because Thanos destroyed the timeline using it. Infinity Gems can actually function outside the universe without being destroyed. The Battle world Doom created was alien to all universes yet the IG still worked there.
I should have Clarified this. (maybe I already did) What I am concerned about is the present, mainstream timeline. Minor timelines can be created due to time fluctuation and what Kang and Doom and Ultron love to do, but the present is not altered and what is created doesn’t change. A timeline in which another story could take place can be created but the mainstream Present doesn’t get destroyed.

We don’t know if he has made a single multiverse with no effort. He does make a lot of universes and then puts them together and calls it a multiverse. That is not multiversal by any mean if you are using the concept of cosmology in Marvel.

I don’t understand your argument. I don’t see why a true Multiverse level character would require such a time to make it happen. It seems like Entrophy and Genis Well did it in milli second.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PyroFN

@green_skaar: Question: When did Marvel get ‘multiverses’. I thought it was a multiverse. What other multiverses exist out there?

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar: Seems like me and the comics speak the same thing. Well, I think the feats speak for themselves. He was unable to finish all of them by himself without help, virtually alone. He did transport them to a different place then they quickly returned and started beating on his ass before(maybe after) he got boosted by his younger self, whose Ball of power was the used to revive Galactus to fight for him. It is clear that he was uncomfortable of taking all of them alone that he had to bring Galactus into the battle so they could be defeated. It wasn’t an easy task for him. A pocket universe, not an actual universe. To create an actual universe Molecules Man had to be there and anchor it as he had said, “My molecules”. That doesn’t mean Molecule man is capable of molecular manipulation only because we have seen him repairing the sky in the same arc. Well, he simply isn’t capable of doing it on his own much like now Molecule Man addressed. By this I don’t mean to say he is never capable of it but when he did create those 1263 universes Molecule Man was with him and he was being aided and commenced as being incapable by him.

It is just a ”baby” Universe, not an actual universe. He is capable of creating pocket dimensions and Eve universes but that doesn’t mean he is capable of actual multiversal feats...

I didn’t think. I just wrote what I understand about Universal Constant just to elaborate on my point, not to actually refute your definition for universal constant. Sometimes it does. The significance of Franklin Richards being just UNIVERSAL CONSTANT like cosmic, universal entities doesn’t prove much on Behalf of him being multiversal.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: You do know that a baby universe is a growing universe? Let me tell you how 1 subconscious action of a 5 year boy created a chain of Cosmic Drama.

Heroes Reborn was a baby universe that would ultimately grow and take over Eternity. What did Eternity do? He asked Dr. Strange to retrieve the blue ball (baby universe), if he's so powerful why didn't he just destroy the universe by himself?

Not only does Eternity fears Franklin Richards but Franklin (5) actually did all the previous Celestial Hosts their work for them. He created a universe, the Celestials will be able to study for the rest of time. When he left the universe Ashema the Listener (4th Host) became the anchor of that universe.

Even Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial, one of the most powerful of the Celestials fought his sister, Ashema for the right of that universe. Why couldn't he make his own universe? Because he can't.

Even Loki tried to understand/gain before being crushed like an ant.

Even Doctor Doom tried to absorb Franklin's power to take over that universe and destroy the Celestials.

This boy literally wanted his family back, so he created an universe and now everyone is fighting for the right of that baby universe.

Was this subconscious action enough to deem a 5 year old boy at Universal power? Yes it was.

And how old he is now, 16? Do you still think he's universal or did he surpass universal after 11 years?

Avatar image for kenshiro3051996
kenshiro3051996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiversal

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mbatz

@lord_chad: Agree he isn’t multiversal but he’s not universal as for the Thanos didn’t want to die he did. This isn’t head cannon he explicitly states he doesn’t want to become king thanos who was obsessed with power and death to the point he was mad, so he first started by beating up Mephisto telling him to leave frank castle alone, then he waits for gamora to kill him. All of that is explicitly stated and if I ask any marvel fans in there interprstation of these scans they’ll say what I said, you must have read th wrong comic, cause it literally shows and references King Thanos when you said it hasn’t. Either that or your lying, but I’d like to think you read the wrong comic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everything’s in the right order except the second last scan which is page 7, page 8 is the page he punches mephisto

So there now way around it

And as for the present, it‘s been altered about 5 or more times and that’s were the main universe takes place, in Moria Mactaggert’s latest reincarnation

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar: It could very well just mean, a tiny universe. There is this thing about it being created subconciously. It only means he created partially unknowingly. It doesn’t speak of an extent of his power at all.

He is the fate of universe and the universe itself. Sometime he cannot act on his own. Why can’t he just use Strange who is a part of him to do the business??? Are you suggesting Strange is more powerful than Eternity now, just because he is being asked to destroy that thing? Strange is a part of him as well. Low ends aside, Eternity is being regarded as one of the most powerful entities by Thanos with IG who just wrecked the rest of the abstracts, Galactus included, and called them footsoliders.

He doesn’t fear Franklin Richards. He is far more powerful than Franklin Richards as the embodiment of all lives, Franklin included, in it.

Well, how valuable is that universe to him? It doesn’t necessarily mean he couldn’t create a universe. They could have fought for pride and more. Nothing suggests a being like Tiamut wouldn’t be able to do it on his own, considering all the power he has. This is not to mention, according to Logos, in the ultimates, the Celestials were the ones that split up one universe, being the first firmament, into the entire multiverse. We even saw them creating matters in Venom Run When Knull was being featured for the first time. Either way, even if he can’t, the rest of his race doesn’t need to apply the same incapability to themselves.

I don’t recall Loki being involved in such a business but he himself goes from fighting his all-father-level future self to actually getting stabbed by Wolverine. We don’t even know Loki’s true intention because of the lies he has told.

We know that many of the Celestials are weak that they can be killed by the likes of Knull and Sue Storm so to suggest he is superior to some of them isn‘t something so special. Plus, when does Doom stop seeking to steal power? He did try to steal the power of the Silver Surfer, the power of Galactus, the Odin force and then the Beyonders’. I don’t know why you had to bring this up, because it is barely even relevant as Doom tries to absorb everyone‘s power even though most of the times it doesn’t make him a supreme being in an instant.

He surpassed the term “universal“ in the sense that he has more power than Many universes(based on science not marvel cosmology) but it is still universal and not multiversal.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: ”He would simply.....rest” “The answer, of course, is no”. So Thanos doesn’t want to rest. How does it even tell us Thanos chose not to be king Thanos by getting himself killed. Of course he refused to be him and actually left the timeline and used the gem to erase it. Yeah, he won’t become King Thanos, that is for sure, but not that he could die by Gamora’s hands. He didn’t plot his own death at that time because clearly in the future it was revealed that Thanos implanted his consciousness into Eros and pretty much sought the resurrect himself, in the comic written by the same Writer who wrote Thanos Legacy. Nobody debunks that Thanos was killed but his death was not his goal so as not to become King Thanos simply because it was NEVER mentioned in any of these comics and is your own assertion. As for Thanos smiling, why can’t he just appreciate how successful Gamora, his favorite girl, has become? To him Gamora is one of the greatest achievements. Why can’t he smile, knowing he is going to resurrect himself anyway? And what does smacking Mephisto have to do with this? Without cosmic ghost rider Thanos could still become King Thanos. He hadn’t met him until he killed Galactus and pretty much everyone there.

When was it altered?

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: using your logic coie antionitor is universal because he never oneshotted the multiverse,go away,as far as he didnt run out of power in the process then he is multiversal same as franklin

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mbatz

Time to debunk this

@lord_chad said:

@mbatz: ”He would simply.....rest” “The answer, of course, is no”. So Thanos doesn’t want to rest. How does it even tell us Thanos chose not to be king Thanos by getting himself killed.

“But he did not know what it meant. Not really. He swore to his future self that he would work until he was ash and bone to erase him. And thanos’s meant it. As he means everything. Nevertheless thanos faces he’s end. And he turned he’s back on it. And he walked away. But where did thanos Go. How did he erase himself. Did the mad titan change he’s ways. Is it possible that his time in the future, the vision of he’s pitiful end, cooked his vicious and tryannical and heart. Is there a chance that thanos looked inside of himself and realised that after hundreds of years of single minded devotion to death and disarray...that perhaps finally, after all of this time... he would simply rest... the answer of course... is no. Instead thanos’ quest to his own future began not with peace and inaction, but with a petty act of vengeful maintenance in the most horrid place imaginable”.

Stop picking and choosing quotes, you took a quote out of context thanos went on a quest to kill hes future self, the above is what he said. He started of by beating up Mephisto and told him to leave Frank Castle, the cosmic ghost rider alone so he’d never come being.

And thanos even had this to say about what he did after bashing Mephisto.

“Chitauri Prime

And so with this last petty (and ultimately fruitless) action behind him, thanos set he’s sight once again on destiny. And how best to murder it. Upon his arrival to his timeline (and after assaulting the devil), thanos became aware of the re-emergence of the infinity stones. This, he thought, was how he would deny he’s future. With the gauntlet reassembled, the mad titan would break the hands of destiny and reclaim his fate. But, thanos would learn... from Gods and demons to titans and kings... fate makes a fool of us all. He knew it was her the moment she set foot on chitauri prime. How could he not? He knew it the very second her sword dipped into the frozen sands and kicked her scent in the atmosphere, he knew it in the near imperceptible sound of her footfalls. Forged in he’s image, she is the deadliest woman alive. She is the sword he sees in the world. She is Gamora. The long answer, at the long last, to a billion-year-old riddle. What did thanos do to erase his future? He died”.

Ther you have have it Thanos choose to die so he wouldn’t become king thanos.

@lord_chad said:

@mbatz: ”Of course he refused to be him and actually left the timeline and used the gem to erase it.

That’s a lie, the time gem was destroyed the moment he set foot in the present, and I doubt anyone has shown the ability to destroy a timeline. But anyway what I think aside Thanos said he went on a quest to change the future thats why he visited Mephisto. That’s why he allowed Gamora to kill him, he knew she was there, and could’ve killed her, easily. What your saying doesn’t make sense.

@lord_chad said:

@mbatz: Yeah, he won’t become King Thanos, that is for sure, but not that he could die by Gamora’s hands. He didn’t plot his own death at that time because clearly in the future it was revealed that Thanos implanted his consciousness into Eros and pretty much sought the resurrect himself, in the comic written by the same Writer who wrote Thanos Legacy.

We have no knowledge of when he implanted he’s memories into Eros, all we know is that it happened in events prior to Thanos (2016) and prior to Thanos legacy, mainly because the moment Thanos came back to the present he slapped up Mephisto and died. He‘s resurrection may have been planned by him prior to meeting King Thanos, meaning after he’s encounter with king Thanos he choose to die. That’s the logical explanation, make no mistake he definitely implanted he’s memories before meeting King Thanos so he most like changed he’s plan after meeting him.

@lord_chad said:

@mbatz: Nobody debunks that Thanos was killed but his death was not his goal so as not to become King Thanos simply because it was NEVER mentioned in any of these comics and is your own assertion.

Did you just say it was never mention in the comic that Thanos didn’t want to become King Thanos. I’m just going to allow yourself to think about what you just said here. Its not my assertion, I just read the part about Thanos going on a quest to stop himself becoming king thanos. Or do I need to read everything to you again.

@lord_chad said:

@mbatz: As for Thanos smiling, why can’t he just appreciate how successful Gamora, his favorite girl, has become? To him Gamora is one of the greatest achievements. Why can’t he smile, knowing he is going to resurrect himself anyway? And what does smacking Mephisto have to do with this? Without cosmic ghost rider Thanos could still become King Thanos. He hadn’t met him until he killed Galactus and pretty much everyone there.

That is less logical that’s why. The comic literally said the answer to thanos’s question was that he killed himself. And the comic opened with the phrase “thanos won. He denied his own future. He unmade his own end”. In other words it’s making it clear he’s death was he’s own choosing and he allowed Gamora who is an weaker than him, to kill him.

And Frank Castle is relevant because he can time travel with out any aid, as in no time stone or time machine, this means King Thanos won’t be able to get help from himself meaning the fallen one will potentially kill him. So either way time alterations will change King Thanos’ present which still means marvel is susceptible to time alterations.

@lord_chad said:

@mbatz:

When was it altered?

Everytime Moria Montaggert dies it‘s was altered. If you want I can explain. And this isn’t even the only X-men story were the present was altered. I’m competent in xplaining 3 of them. See what I did there.

Anyway‘s I’m right and your wrong, you misinterpreted some stuff and accidentally lied about some stuff but that’s ok I once thought lex Luthor could beat chaos king Hercules.