Is black clover characters ftl and have country busting feats ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sirgalatine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I haven’t read bc , and I also see some thread mentioned about ftl stuff so I want to ask is it truth that bc characters are ftl and some are country busting ?

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No country busters.

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL sure, I am personally not sold on the country busting

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are only country busting via statements AFAIK

I think there was a speed feat for Yuno where he dodged multiple Light Swords of Judgment. And Light Magic in BC is LS. (There's also some other feats IIRC)

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online

No country level feats yet but they have durability ignoring attacks and various of haxes which are much better, that's why they could compete with continent levels or even up to moon levels since their powers are exponential if combined with speed.

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't think any BC character has shown any country level feats yet, but they do make up for that with their speed and hax, so they can definitely compete with characters that are country level or above.

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ftl yup, country level in the future perhaps

Kade17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kade17
SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

Isn’t Julius a country buster?

And what about the demon the first Magic king fought?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light speed yes, country level a big no

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No country level feats yet but they have durability ignoring attacks and various of haxes which are much better, that's why they could compete with continent levels or even up to moon levels since their powers are exponential if combined with speed.

@bink_69 said:

I don't think any BC character has shown any country level feats yet, but they do make up for that with their speed and hax, so they can definitely compete with characters that are country level or above.

This... Also wasn't Licht gonna destroy a country but Julius stopped the blast in time?

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are ftl but nowhere near country busting.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6 said:

@bink_69 said:

This... Also wasn't Licht gonna destroy a country but Julius stopped the blast in time?

not destroy the country..Licht was only going to kill all the people in the country with thousand if not millions of light attacks, those light attacks themselves are not even building level. So it's not country level in dc or ap but country level in range

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Bink_69

@kasya_carey said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

@bink_69 said:

I think you mean Patri, but he wasn't going to actually destroy the Clover Kingdom, Julius was trying to stop him from killing all the civilians with his light blades. Country level range =/= Country level AP/DC

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely there aren't country busters, but their hax and speed are still pretty op.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ManimalMan

@kade17: they said they were gonna destroy country the but that doesn't necessarily mean blow up the whole country. For starters, the noble realm and most of the common realm are just one big mountain.

Everytime someones about to "destroy the kingom/country" they're just aim an attack at the one big mountain where most of the country actually lives. Patri's kill everybody attack even only had the circumference of said mountain.

We also get some pretty good aerial shot of the capitol and hage village and the distance just isn't all that big.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just so you know, there are calculations that puts the mountain up to hundreds of kilometers wide

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr: I'd have to see them, a lot of calcs are bad and the mountain's size isn't always drawn consistently.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The big mountain where the capital of the country resides is absolutely massive.

Front view of the Capital
Front view of the Capital

Top-down view of the Capital, it absolutely dwarfs the nearby mountain ranges
Top-down view of the Capital, it absolutely dwarfs the nearby mountain ranges
Closer view of the mountain ranges
Closer view of the mountain ranges
The Ancient Demon threatening to bust the Capital, the same one that Asta cleaved in two.
The Ancient Demon threatening to bust the Capital, the same one that Asta cleaved in two.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well for starters Julius and Litch covered the entire country not just the mountain, and said mountain is at least Large Mountain in size I'm talking bigger than Everest... It holds a massive city on the peak and several villages on the sides.

Loading Video...

skip to 9:10

They are well above LS, casually multiple times faster than light IMO. They also have scaling that easily puts them into the Island+ range.

Avatar image for deactivated-6053cb9f899e1
deactivated-6053cb9f899e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not so sure TBH.

Kade17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kade17

@manimalman said:

@kade17: they said they were gonna destroy country the but that doesn't necessarily mean blow up the whole country. For starters, the noble realm and most of the common realm are just one big mountain.

Everytime someones about to "destroy the kingom/country" they're just aim an attack at the one big mountain where most of the country actually lives. Patri's kill everybody attack even only had the circumference of said mountain.

We also get some pretty good aerial shot of the capitol and hage village and the distance just isn't all that big.

That stretches over what's possibly several hundred kilometre (that unique geography shouldn't take away from the fact that it's spread over the entire Noble realm...and seemingly what might be close to 1/3 of the country).... if fact... that fact Country/Kingdom was used takes into consideration the three realms: Noble, Common and Forsaken which should give an idea of just how massive it may be.

No Caption Provided

Also... not quite... Patry attack did infect reached as far as the Forsaken Realm (we know this based on inklings and statement from various panels).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

IMO... this panel's very indicative of the three realms... which kinda concretised what Julius's statement.

Visually that might be the case (but then again, if your on a such a massive and elevated portion of the earth's crust then it's probably not far fetch to think that your perspective of the kingdom might seem all within view).... but we have indication form Nozel and company back in like chapter 20-30+ when they were sent somewhere within the common realm(?) that that distance was over several hundred kilometres. But even disregarding such the Kingdom is literally one of 4 country on a continent.

Edit:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The light magic users are confirmed to have light speed techniques. Other characters can keep up with manazone and pre cog. Whether or not they are truly FTL is hard to say. The top tiers are arguably island to maybe small country level, but that's as far as I would go and only a select few would be near that level.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient Demons are country level and Asta just one shotted one of them.

Kade17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kade17

^This!

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope

Abdulboriy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light speed reactions but not movements and Licht's dark elf form has country level destructive power and Julius's time magic, Patri's light magic, and Lumeires' light magic have country level range as well. They might have more feats in the manga but I only watch the anime.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdulboriy: They have FTL combat speed, and those with light magic can move at LS-FTL speeds

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have FTL reaction speed but not combat or travel(except for Light magic users and Julius). The top tiers use mana zone or Ki to auto react/dodge an attack before it happens. Their combat speed must be relative to the reaction speed that is why i put them in the rel range.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Could not react when his Ki was not active. Raia used light magic to teleport in front of Yami

No Caption Provided

This clearly shows that Asta and Yami cant perceive the speed which is why they use Ki, so they can fight at those speeds

KingKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them are country. They are only ftl in reaction speeds from what I've seen.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: Always showing your ignorance, doesn't matter if they use KI sensing or not they can fight at FTL speeds which means they have FTL combat speed.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Death8Dragon

Why are you guys still posting BOS speed feats for BC?

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: They have FTL reaction speed but not combat speed. Learn what combat speed is then come back to me. Their reaction speed must be relative to their combat speed which is why I give they rel combat speed im not being ignorant but rather stating facts unless you can prove it otherwise. Of they had FTL combat speed then everyone would have blitzed Patry but they didn't because they are far slower in combat speed and travel speed. Yami saying he can't see the attack literally debunks your "FTL combat speed" argument. They are able to keep up with LS characters because of Ki and mana zone, take that away and you have sitting ducks. Having FTL combat speed means in short bursts of speed you are able to go beyond the speed of light which none in BC is capable of other than Light magic users, Licht due to teleportation and Julius who can contr the flow of time .

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon: Because we have statements detailing exactly how fast they were at BOS, and we can scale newer feats of them.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: It's combat speed, you have zero idea what you're talking about.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By GarouHM

FTL -> I saw a statement about moving at LS so yeah if that's not mistranslation they are at those speeds according to the statement. (Don't know featwise.)

Country Buster -> No.

Pepsichipbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ftl: Yes

Country buster: Hell no.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: Sorry for my weak/short/troll reply I was busy.

@expo7 said:

@decaffeinated: They have FTL reaction speed but not combat speed.

They have both, most top tiers have fought at FTL speeds. Countering multiple LS attacks at the same time is FTL combat.

Learn what combat speed is then come back to me. Their reaction speed must be relative to their combat speed which is why I give they rel combat speed im not being ignorant but rather stating facts unless you can prove it otherwise.

This is ignorant and please don't take that the wrong way, it's not an insult Ignorant just means you lack information on the subject.

Rel isn't relative to FTL no one with Rel combat speed can do this.

Blitzing someone with LS movement and LS reactions
Blitzing someone with LS movement and LS reactions

Countering a dozen LS attacks at once.
Countering a dozen LS attacks at once.
effortlessly dodging dozens of LS attacks at once.
effortlessly dodging dozens of LS attacks at once.

Of they had FTL combat speed then everyone would have blitzed Patry but they didn't because they are far slower in combat speed and travel speed. Yami saying he can't see the attack literally debunks your "FTL combat speed" argument. They are able to keep up with LS characters because of Ki and mana zone, take that away and you have sitting ducks. Having FTL combat speed means in short bursts of speed you are able to go beyond the speed of light which none in BC is capable of other than Light magic users, Licht due to teleportation and Julius who can contr the flow of time .

It doesn't matter how they reach those speeds they still have them, Litch/Patry is FTL too plus he's loved by mana so Blitzing him isn't that easy. And Blitzing them is a TRAVEL speed feat I'm talking about combat speed.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@garouhm: There's a couple of FTL feats above they has soooooooooooo many more.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL? Yes

Country? Only with set up

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 FluffyyPotato  Online
Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: Raia can only go light speed when he uses light magic so him getting blitzed does not mean anything. I already said that Julius is LS so idk why you are bringing that up. Finally as I said Yami uses Ki to auto react/dodge before his opponent which gives him more time to block or counterattack

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7:

Does mater Raia can react at LS because he can move and attack at LS and he got blitzed that's FTL.

Julius isn't just LS he's FTL he didn't dodge 1 LS attack he dodged dozens that makes you FTL, Yami is in a similar boat.

You're not actually disproving anything here instead you're looking for an excuse and it's not working.