Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Lantern Prime

Megaguirus says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"http://1125.photobucket.com/albums/p52/Digatone/cool-101.jpg"
Did iron man gain a couple of tons? I don't recall a human bieng anywhere near the size of a F-15 jet. "

have you been reading the New Avengers/Transformers miniseries? Its gonna be connected to the current TF comic series, the Ramjet spotlight will follow right after this series. Apparently Ironman has a Giant suit that he revealed in the last issue. I hope Skywarp teleports him into the sun!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Vrakmul

Lantern Prime says:

"Megaguirus says:
"Lantern Prime says:
Did iron man gain a couple of tons? I don't recall a human bieng anywhere near the size of a F-15 jet. "
have you been reading the New Avengers/Transformers miniseries? Its gonna be connected to the current TF comic series, the Ramjet spotlight will follow right after this series. Apparently Ironman has a Giant suit that he revealed in the last issue. I hope Skywarp teleports him into the sun!"

Skywarp can teleport his shots. He will teleport a missile in iron man's suit and when it detonates Iron man will die.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Lantern Prime

Megaguirus says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Megaguirus says:
"Lantern Prime says:
have you been reading the New Avengers/Transformers miniseries? Its gonna be connected to the current TF comic series, the Ramjet spotlight will follow right after this series. Apparently Ironman has a Giant suit that he revealed in the last issue. I hope Skywarp teleports him into the sun!"
Skywarp can teleport his shots. He will teleport a missile in iron man's suit and when it detonates Iron man will die."

Ihpoe gets beat the fu-- up. This aparently takes place between the "Infiltration" and "Escalation" story arcs from the current TraNFORMERS SERIES. And betweeen the story arcs of "The Breakout" and "The Sentry" of the New Avengers.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Vrakmul

Lantern Prime says:

"Megaguirus says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Megaguirus says:
"Lantern Prime says:
Skywarp can teleport his shots. He will teleport a missile in iron man's suit and when it detonates Iron man will die."
Ihpoe gets beat the fu-- up. This aparently takes place between the "Infiltration" and "Escalation" story arcs from the current TraNFORMERS SERIES. And betweeen the story arcs of "The Breakout" and "The Sentry" of the New Avengers."

That means the avengers have a chance of fighting the stupidly well armed Cybertronian form Megatron. He's got 50+guns that are far more advanced than anything iron man's got. Oh and he took 3 point blank shot from tank mode blitzwing and even though that would have turned a city block to dust he just ignored it and reminded blitzwing who was in charge. By grabbing him by the tank barrel and slamming him around.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#105  Edited By vegeta

http%3A//www.omelete.com.br/imagens/quadrinhos/news/marvel_comics/ironman.jpg" />

turns jazz into a keg

MasterChief3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MasterChief3

-IROMAN in sufficient

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Lantern Prime

Megaguirus says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Megaguirus says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Megaguirus says:
"Lantern Prime says:
Ihpoe gets beat the fu-- up. This aparently takes place between the "Infiltration" and "Escalation" story arcs from the current TraNFORMERS SERIES. And betweeen the story arcs of "The Breakout" and "The Sentry" of the New Avengers."
That means the avengers have a chance of fighting the stupidly well armed Cybertronian form Megatron. He's got 50+guns that are far more advanced than anything iron man's got. Oh and he took 3 point blank shot from tank mode blitzwing and even though that would have turned a city block to dust he just ignored it and reminded blitzwing who was in charge. By grabbing him by the tank barrel and slamming him around."
I heard his Gyro-BLaster is deadly and his ElectroBlade can disrupt any electrical flow with the touch of his blade.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Vrakmul

vegeta says:

"http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RqzvAddGgiMBxwGjzbkF/SIG=12v0a72ma/EXP=1188582255/**http%3A//www.omelete.com.br/imagens/quadrinhos/news/marvel_comics/ironman.jpg turns jazz into a keg"

Vegeta I heard alot about you. Don't do any DBZ fanboy stuff here got it?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Lantern Prime

You scarred him off! Jazz has alot resources to his disposal in this fight.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Vrakmul

Megatron's Fusion cannon could easily decaptitate iron man. If it could decapitate the durable as hell Iron Hide than Iron man will be toast.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Lantern Prime

Megaguirus says:

"Megatron's Fusion cannon could easily decaptitate iron man. If it could decapitate the durable as hell Iron Hide than Iron man will be toast."

You mean vaporize? They didn't show Ironhide's head getting blown off.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Vrakmul

Also megatron can destroy entire mountains with his fusion cannon in one shot.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Lantern Prime

I read ob something like that.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#114  Edited By GambitO

IRON MAN has reasoning and intelligence that robot it could not conquer it

IRON MAN for reasons logics is a lot but quick and with its weapons of

high power would finish winning

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Vrakmul

GambitO says:

"IRON MAN has reasoning and intelligence that robot it could not conquer it IRON MAN for reasons logics is a lot but quick and with its weapons of high power would finish winning "

Gambit0 get the ing h*ll out of here.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Lantern Prime

hehhehehe, you know hes from another country right?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Vrakmul

Yes I know he's spanish. But the only european languages I know are german and french and I don't know how to read in those languages yet. But I can speak pretty fluently in them.
Post Edited:2007-08-30 15:33:54

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Lantern Prime

Jazz wins. YOu know what though. People are gonna bash me and say that i'm a "fanboy" for that just because they don't like TFs. And theyre are gonna say i'm stupid for it. I gave goood reasoning and yet people are still gonna attack me so yeah I don't give a fu no more.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By vegeta

Megaguirus says:

"vegeta says:
"http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RqzvAddGgiMBxwGjzbkF/SIG=12v0a72ma/EXP=1188582255/**http%3A//www.omelete.com.br/imagens/quadrinhos/news/marvel_comics/ironman.jpg turns jazz into a keg"
Vegeta I heard alot about you. Don't do any DBZ fanboy stuff here got it?"

kiss my ass ido what i want

http%3A//www2.hawaii.edu/~duro/dbz_05.jpg" />

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By GambitO

I GO TO WHERE I WANT TO GO

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By vegeta

vegeta says:

"Megaguirus says:
"vegeta says:
Vegeta I heard alot about you. Don't do any DBZ fanboy stuff here got it?"
kiss my ass ido what i want
" />http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4IKMddGMM0APWajzbkF/SIG=11rfrn6kp/EXP=1188594314/**http%3A//www2.hawaii.edu/~duro/dbz_05.jpg"
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Vrakmul
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#123  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lantern Prime says:

"Jazz wins. YOu know what though. People are gonna bash me and say that i'm a "fanboy" for that just because they don't like TFs. And theyre are gonna say i'm stupid for it. I gave goood reasoning and yet people are still gonna attack me so yeah I don't give a fu** no more."

I like Transformers. You're making me not like them anymore. Ironman wins. Stop saying he loses. It's a fact. We covered this in the begining.

Thunderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Thunderman

JJJJAAAAZZZZZ¨!!!!!!!!!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Jazz wins. YOu know what though. People are gonna bash me and say that i'm a "fanboy" for that just because they don't like TFs. And theyre are gonna say i'm stupid for it. I gave goood reasoning and yet people are still gonna attack me so yeah I don't give a fu** no more."
I like Transformers. You're making me not like them anymore. Ironman wins. Stop saying he loses. It's a fact. We covered this in the begining."

Jazz wins. I already explained myself.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lantern Prime says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
I like Transformers. You're making me not like them anymore. Ironman wins. Stop saying he loses. It's a fact. We covered this in the begining."
Jazz wins. I already explained myself."

No he doesn't. If Ironman can get in close fast enough (which he can) he just shoots Jazz from underneath. No more Jazz.

Avatar image for zevick_the_ender
Zevick the Ender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

are you kidding me....did you not see the fight between jazz and megatron in the movie ....psh...jazz got ripped in half....i thought that was rather racist...the white demonic monster rips the black small and weak man in half. ...i'm pretty sure Iron Man would just do the same.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
No he doesn't. If Ironman can get in close fast enough (which he can) he just shoots Jazz from underneath. No more Jazz."

I'm not talking about that Jazz. And you think Jazz is just gonna stand there and do nothign? "I'm stupid and gonna let Ironman shoot at me wityh out any defense!" And whats gonna happen when he gets underneath and shoot him?? Nothng. Damage maybe but thats just as lame of an explaination to kill them. Becausee they get shot at all the time.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Sling Shot

XeviiK the Ender says:

"are you kidding me....did you not see the fight between jazz and megatron in the movie ....psh...jazz got ripped in half....i thought that was rather racist...the white demonic monster rips the black small and weak man in half. ...i'm pretty sure Iron Man would just do the same. "

Yeah the whole JAzz talking in corny slang and faux B-boy posturing was a down point in the movie. But unfortunately for me very very expected.

And Megatron ripping him in half could be considered racist except I didn't think Jazz was helpless just less powerful than the rest except maybe Bumble Bee. Jazz is more of afinesse over brute strength type character, but the way he went into it didn't seem very strategic.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By sonicmora

Sling Shot says:

"XeviiK the Ender says:
"are you kidding me....did you not see the fight between jazz and megatron in the movie ....psh...jazz got ripped in half....i thought that was rather racist...the white demonic monster rips the black small and weak man in half. ...i'm pretty sure Iron Man would just do the same. "
Yeah the whole JAzz talking in corny slang and faux B-boy posturing was a down point in the movie. But unfortunately for me very very expected. And Megatron ripping him in half could be considered racist except I didn't think Jazz was helpless just less powerful than the rest except maybe Bumble Bee. Jazz is more of afinesse over brute strength type character, but the way he went into it didn't seem very strategic."

about the slang,many people talk like that and that's how brothers talk.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Sling Shot

sonicmora says:

"Sling Shot says:
"XeviiK the Ender says:
Yeah the whole JAzz talking in corny slang and faux B-boy posturing was a down point in the movie. But unfortunately for me very very expected. And Megatron ripping him in half could be considered racist except I didn't think Jazz was helpless just less powerful than the rest except maybe Bumble Bee. Jazz is more of afinesse over brute strength type character, but the way he went into it didn't seem very strategic."
about the slang,many people talk like that and that's how brothers talk."

About thats how brothers talk. EhEH I don't think so patna. I don't call somebody the B-word when I first meet them. And try to hit em with some Hollywood swag. Puhleeeeaze bruh thats how real MTV bruthas talk.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By sonicmora

no bud i don't think so.no they don't always say b to people.mtv is a television channel,and they only say bruh in tv.And everyone talks different.Different accents.I'm most familiar with Jazz's slang in the movie and no it's not corny it makes them different.Where I live alot talk like that,and how does that make it corny?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Lantern Prime

racism I kinda believe but he will be back.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Sling Shot

What nade it corny is he was introduced cussing at people, mane.No disrespect to you or your area code. I thought it was a typical and demeaning way to portray the one "black " transformer. And him breakdancing first time you meet him is kinda minstrel showish to me. But again no disrespect just difference of opinion.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By sonicmora

Sling Shot says:

"What nade it corny is he was introduced cussing at people, mane.No disrespect to you or your area code. I thought it was a typical and demeaning way to portray the one "black " transformer. And him breakdancing first time you meet him is kinda minstrel showish to me. But again no disrespect just difference of opinion."

i see man.i thought it was cool he was representing at least.even though he dies which sucks.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Sling Shot

I thought he repped later when he was running the battle. But the intro put me off.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By sonicmora

lol,guess everyone has their opinions.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Sling Shot

sonicmora says:

"lol,guess everyone has their opinions."

Guess so.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lantern Prime says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
No he doesn't. If Ironman can get in close fast enough (which he can) he just shoots Jazz from underneath. No more Jazz."
I'm not talking about that Jazz. And you think Jazz is just gonna stand there and do nothign? "I'm stupid and gonna let Ironman shoot at me wityh out any defense!" And whats gonna happen when he gets underneath and shoot him?? Nothng. Damage maybe but thats just as lame of an explaination to kill them. Becausee they get shot at all the time. "

I'm talking about Jazz, because that's the name of the thread. *Ironman vs JAZZ That's about it. The other Transformers, I don't care about.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By sonicmora

chaos did you fix the problem with your channels?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"chaos did you fix the problem with your channels?"

Nah. Still acting stupid.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#142  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

i belive it could go either way 

people are really underestimating jazz
God-Thanos101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryo_wolf: wow your just a fanboy lmao transformers aren’t just robots kid..... fanboys strike again lol. Jazz has sound manipulation,grappling hook,able to survive unicron,multiple weapons,flight,strength and PLOT ARMOR.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man one-shots.

God-Thanos101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers