Iron Fist.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kraven

Good fight but Iron Fist is a better fighter. Moon Knight goes down. And don't even get me started on what happens if Moon Knight gets hit with the Iron Fist.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Rotten gun

iron fist

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Good battle. I'm jumping on the bandwagon and saying Iron Fist.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Last I read all of Moon Knights weapons are made from Adamantium and his armor is laced with it, so Iron Fist attack shouldn't beable to do too much to him in that cases if in most places he hits Moon Knight he is hitting Adamantium. I don't know if this is true anymore though.

From his page on Marvel.com, "Later, Moon Knight wore protective Adamantium armor and wielded an Adamantium staff, a truncheon which could fire a cable line, and gauntlets which could fire his crescent darts. As Marc Spector he wielded various firearms, and would occasionally employ them in his Moon Knight identity as well." I think the Adamantium armor would give him some edge to at least protecting himself from the "Iron Fist".
Post Edited:2007-11-06 13:03:05

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

The_Creator says:

"Nobody says:
"Last I read all of Moon Knights weapons are made from Adamantium and his armor is laced with it, so Iron Fist attack shouldn't beable to do too much to him in that cases if in most places he hits Moon Knight he is hitting Adamantium. I don't know if this is true anymore though. From his page on Marvel.com, "Later, Moon Knight wore protective Adamantium armor and wielded an Adamantium staff, a truncheon which could fire a cable line, and gauntlets which could fire his crescent darts. As Marc Spector he wielded various firearms, and would occasionally employ them in his Moon Knight identity as well." I think the Adamantium armor would give him some edge to at least protecting himself from the "Iron Fist".
Post Edited:2007-11-06 13:03:05"
Well from the recent excursions of Moon Knight, his costume and weapons are far more limited. His costume for instance has been torn and shredded. As it stands, Iron Fist would easily beat him. "
His costume has been but what about the armor under it?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator

Nobody says:

"Last I read all of Moon Knights weapons are made from Adamantium and his armor is laced with it, so Iron Fist attack shouldn't beable to do too much to him in that cases if in most places he hits Moon Knight he is hitting Adamantium. I don't know if this is true anymore though. From his page on Marvel.com, "Later, Moon Knight wore protective Adamantium armor and wielded an Adamantium staff, a truncheon which could fire a cable line, and gauntlets which could fire his crescent darts. As Marc Spector he wielded various firearms, and would occasionally employ them in his Moon Knight identity as well." I think the Adamantium armor would give him some edge to at least protecting himself from the "Iron Fist".

Well from the recent excursions of Moon Knight, his costume and weapons are far more limited.

His costume for instance has been torn and shredded.

As it stands, Iron Fist would easily beat him.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator

Nobody says:

"The_Creator says:
"Nobody says:
Well from the recent excursions of Moon Knight, his costume and weapons are far more limited. His costume for instance has been torn and shredded. As it stands, Iron Fist would easily beat him. "
His costume has been but what about the armor under it? "

It looked like it was straight past the spandex costume to the flesh below, so no armour.

Maybe he lost it when the bank foreclosed on his secret hideout LOL.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian

The_Creator says:

"Nobody says:
"The_Creator says:
"Nobody says:
His costume has been but what about the armor under it? "
It looked like it was straight past the spandex costume to the flesh below, so no armour. Maybe he lost it when the bank foreclosed on his secret hideout LOL. "
Alright I believe you. I haven't read any current Moon Knight that is just what I got from his bio.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

This one is a great fight, I don't know about present MN but he had superstrength depending the phases of the moon. That being said I think IF will win anyway.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

King of Kings says:

"Iron Fist."
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points