Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheBatman586
 Iron Man
 Iron Man

VS

X-Men
 X-Men

Fight takes place in front of Avengers Mansion. No prep. Jean does not have the Phoenix Force in this fight. Iron Man is in the Bleeding Edge suit. Morals are off for both sides, win by KO or death.
Who wins?
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sufferthorn

Is this a spite thread?   

I would see maybe Wolverine vs Ironman, or Colossus vs Iron man. 

But......your talking overkill. 

MODS?
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Bleeding Edge suit has TP resistance, correct?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sufferthorn
@Illuminatus

Yeah it does actually.  But i still think it's a bit of a spite.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Sufferthorn said:
@Illuminatus:  Yeah it does actually.  But i still think it's a bit of a spite.
If favor of the X-Men? I doubt it. Tony has no morals and should be able to take KO or kill the entire team of X-Men before they have time to formulate a plausible plan to take Tony out.
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sufferthorn
@Illuminatus

I think that the Entire Team could try to take him at the same time while Emma Frost and Jean Grey try to mind-rape. 

This is assuming the Bleeding Edge dosen't have 100% telepathic resistance, which i could be foiled on depending on 
what scans provide. 

Other than that, as for Tony having no morals, i think Wolverine has just as much Morality as he does. lol (If not less?)

Don't think Iron Man can just KO anyone here like that.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

Iron Man with would crush if it wasn't for TP attacks...oh wait...Bleeding Edge.....Tony crush

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Black

@cattlebattle said:

Iron Man with would crush if it wasn't for TP attacks...oh wait...Bleeding Edge.....Tony crush
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Jean Grey at the height of her telekinetic powers would be the real issue for Iron Man. The rest can be eliminated really quickly if Tony has no compunction about striking them down.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

tony is to fast

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Sufferthorn said:
@Illuminatus: I think that the Entire Team could try to take him at the same time while Emma Frost and Jean Grey try to mind-rape.  
Tony is not an idiot and his Bleeding Edge suit is perfectly capable of staying mobile in flight. All he has to worry about is the telepathy, seeing as none of the X-Men can fly and none posses reflexes fast enough to contend with him while he's flying. 
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sufferthorn
@cattlebattle

I think people put too much Faith in the TP, to a point where they believe the X Men are pushovers 
otherwise. 

They are still greatly outnumbering Iron Man.   And in my opinion, outpowering him. 

Wolverine is simply NOT going to just "lose" and Cyclops and Beast and Colossus with him, make a very 
VERY tough combination. 

Unless i'm missing something, which is possible. 

IS the Bleeding Edge Armor 100% immune to TP? Or is it simply resistant.   Seems like it's pretty immune from what i'm being told.
Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Can Iron Man just overpower TK that can move mountains? Otherwise I'm thinking TK to stun/hold Tony in place, then massive Optic Blast, then Fastball special and Tony is down. Then Beast eloquently taunts him as a coup de grace.

No TP needed.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sufferthorn
@Illuminatus

Cyclops could always take off his visor and let it all blow out.  It would distract Iron Man long enough for Emma and Jean to Mind-Rape. 

Meanwhile Colossus could throw Wolverine towards Iron Man.

It's all about the Team-work here.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Morpheus_: Just for clarification Morph is Tony immune to telepathy or just highly resistant?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
@Sufferthorn said:
@cattlebattle:  I think people put too much Faith in the TP, to a point where they believe the X Men are pushovers otherwise.   They are still greatly outnumbering Iron Man.   And in my opinion, outpowering him.  Wolverine is simply NOT going to just "lose" and Cyclops and Beast and Colossus with him, make a very VERY tough combination.  Unless i'm missing something, which is possible.    IS the Bleeding Edge Armor 100% immune to TP? Or is it simply resistant.   Seems like it's pretty immune from what i'm being told.
I feel ya, but know that Iron Man is constantly under estimated all over these boards, Cyclops will likely have a hard time tagging him...Wolverine could not even likely do anything...Beast will be swatted like a gnat, Colossus has several ways of being beaten....I guess what I'm saying is Iron Mans physical stats alone outclass the X-Men, with his weaponry and Bleeding Edge armor he has this more than won
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Sufferthorn said:
@Illuminatus: Cyclops could always take off his visor and let it all blow out. 
And how effective will that be? It will only serve to tire Scott out and Tony can easily avoid Scott's line-of-sight. 

@Sufferthorn said:
@Illuminatus:  Meanwhile Colossus could throw Wolverine towards Iron Man.   
Tony would easily dodge that and then vaporize Logan down to his skeleton.
Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lion_Heart22

@cattlebattle: If he were facing them one-on-one I'd have to agree, but he's facing the best teamwork in Marvel U, arguably. The Key to win is Jean. She can paralyze Stark right from the start. Actually, if morals are off, she can create a telekinetic bubble inside his brain and let it pop.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sufferthorn
@Illuminatus

I think your exaggerating,  yeah Tony could blast him, but not Vaporize him. lol 

and your not regarding the Mind-Rape, then again. I haven't yet seen whether or not he's COMPLETELY immune, or if Jean and Emma worked togethor they 
could penetrate. 

@cattlebattle 

I think the Telepaths COULD penetrate and create enough of a distraction. But if thats not the case. I will take my Red Wagon and go home.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@god_spawn said:

@Morpheus_: Just for clarification Morph is Tony immune to telepathy or just highly resistant?

Immune, at least when Fraction is writing him.
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sufferthorn
@Lion_Heart22

Your disregarding the Bleeding Edge. 

If your unaware, it is resistant to all Telepathic attacks. :( 

MARVEL LIKES OVERPOWERING THINGS A LOT!
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lion_Heart22 said:

@cattlebattle: If he were facing them one-on-one I'd have to agree, but he's facing the best teamwork in Marvel U, arguably. The Key to win is Jean. She can paralyze Stark right from the start. Actually, if morals are off, she can create a telekinetic bubble inside his brain and let it pop.

No argument...the X-Men have the best teamwork in all comics...It doesn't specify what level Jean is at here, and I don't think she has ever used the brain bubble attack...for that attack to be effective I imagine she would have to concentrate, Iron Man is too fast and will have this fight over before it before Cyclops shouts an order. 
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sufferthorn
@Morpheus_

Well in that case, i can accept that the X Men get pretty much defeated. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Sufferthorn said:

@Lion_Heart22: Your disregarding the Bleeding Edge. If your unaware, it is resistant to all Telepathic attacks. :( MARVEL LIKES OVERPOWERING THINGS A LOT!

The F? No they don't. It practically takes one of their cosmic level characters to match DC's regularity of Superman level character.

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lion_Heart22

@Sufferthorn: I'm not. Telekinesis doesn't register as telepathy, totally different things. Jean is the most powerful telekinetic ever. She can hold IM in place, at the very least, for her teammates to kill. And I'm still thinking she can just choose to explode his brain from inside out. Again, it has nothing to do with telepathy, it's more like Invisible Woman's forcefields. But yeah, telepathy-immune Iron Man sounds ridiculous.

@cattlebattle: Jean's TK is the most powerful. Anyway, she doesn't need to do the bubble thing, all she has to do is hold him in place for the rest of the team to be effective. That doesn't require any effort on her part, it's what she's always done, even since her Marvel girl days. If she uses her TK to paralyze Stark, he doesn't stand a chance.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lion_Heart22 said:

@Sufferthorn: I'm not. Telekinesis doesn't register as telepathy, totally different things. Jean is the most powerful telekinetic ever. She can hold IM in place, at the very least, for her teammates to kill. And I'm still thinking she can just choose to explode his brain from inside out. Again, it has nothing to do with telepathy, it's more like Invisible Woman's forcefields. But yeah, telepathy-immune Iron Man sounds ridiculous.

@cattlebattle: Jean's TK is the most powerful. Anyway, she doesn't need to do the bubble thing, all she has to do is hold him in place for the rest of the team to be effective. That doesn't require any effort on her part, it's what she's always done, even since her Marvel girl days. If she uses her TK to paralyze Stark, he doesn't stand a chance.

How long can she hold Iron man for, he is class 100and the Bleeding Edge boosts his durability, don't know, I think she will need a good amount of time to paralyze him...and I don't think she will be able to hold him for long. As I've said, Iron Man also has massive amounts of plot device weaponry..If Jean holds Tony and he releases a repulsor blast who will shield it...too many factors work for Iron Man
Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lion_Heart22

@cattlebattle: Well if plot device is active then just bring in the Phoenix Force hehe XD Also, what version of Colossus is this? Current Colossus would stomp Iron Man till it stops being funny. Still I think Jean can hold him long enough for the rest of the team to kick in.

He wouldn't dare mess with the Extinction team though hehe

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lion_Heart22 said:

@cattlebattle: Well if plot device is active then just bring in the Phoenix Force hehe XD Also, what version of Colossus is this? Current Colossus would stomp Iron Man till it stops being funny. Still I think Jean can hold him long enough for the rest of the team to kick in.

He wouldn't dare mess with the Extinction team though hehe

Yup, Current Colossus would tear him apart...but its the one in the image, Iron Mans repulsor blasts aren't a plot device, thats usually standard for him
Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lion_Heart22

@cattlebattle: Oh I know, I like Iron Man quite a bit. I miss his old armors though. I can't believe I didn't even knew Bleeding Edge made him resistant to TP attacks.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lion_Heart22 said:

@cattlebattle: Oh I know, I like Iron Man quite a bit. I miss his old armors though. I can't believe I didn't even knew Bleeding Edge made him resistant to TP attacks.

Yeah, they always have stupid ways to reinvent Iron Man, I always like his classic stories the best and his classic armors
Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lion_Heart22

@cattlebattle: What was or is your favorite armor? I remember loving the modular armor on account of playing as him in the MVC games heheh

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Tony wins.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lion_Heart22 said:

@cattlebattle: What was or is your favorite armor? I remember loving the modular armor on account of playing as him in the MVC games heheh

I was always a sucker for the silver centurion armor...just looks goddamn cool
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34  Edited By Edgeworth_11

So, Ironman comics must be crap if he can effortlessly win all his matches *sarcasm ends*

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iron Man.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Tony_Shark

@Lion_Heart22: Dude, Colossus wouldn't be able to do much. Iron Man destroyed Rulk with such ease in this armor, it wasn't even funny anymore. I don't think Colossus is on Rulks level. Just one strong sonic, incapacitates most of them for a bit, and gives him enough time to focus on Jean. He's honestly too fast for them to work efficiently, and he has owned older X-Men teams before with MUCH older armors. Bleeding-Edge is extremely superior in all fields, and years of renovating the armor have allowed him to evolve the armor to this point.

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lion_Heart22

I was talking about current Colossus, who now possesses the power of the Juggernaut. He'd stomp Iron Man around, methinks.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Tony_Shark

@Lion_Heart22: Probably not. Iron Man (in bleeding edge, because he'd get raped otherwise) has fought Odin Force Thor before, and done well.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Lion_Heart22 said:

I was talking about current Colossus, who now possesses the power of the Juggernaut. He'd stomp Iron Man around, methinks.

Therein lies the flaw of your argument. Piotr has to actually hit Tony before he can dream of stomping him, which he won't be doing.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@Illuminatus said:

@Lion_Heart22 said:

Therein lies the flaw of your argument. Piotr has to actually hit Tony before he can dream of stomping him, which he won't be doing.

Ironman won't be able to injure Colossonaut. He had his skull crushed by a hammer blow from Kuurth and it did not slow him down a bit. Ironman's only hope would be to stay the hell away and pray for a stalemate.

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hoboseid

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

@Tony_Shark said:

@Lion_Heart22: Probably not. Iron Man (in bleeding edge, because he'd get raped otherwise) has fought Odin Force Thor before, and done well.

sounds interesting, when was this?

JackRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JackRock

ahahahahahah really!?!?!..x men win

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#44  Edited By TheCannon

X-men kill.

kilahchris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kilahchris

@cattlebattle said How long can she hold Iron man for, he is class 100and the Bleeding Edge boosts his durability, don't know, I think she will need a good amount of time to paralyze him...and I don't think she will be able to hold him for long. As I've said, Iron Man also has massive amounts of plot device weaponry..If Jean holds Tony and he releases a repulsor blast who will shield it...too many factors work for Iron Man end qoute ....................................................................... .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Jean Grey, does not need to hold Iron Man with her Telekinetics powers. She can simply fling him to the ground or pin against a wall like a rag doll. I am not sure how Iron Man force field would come into play once Colossus starts pounding the crap out of him. Also they are several other x-men who could give Iron man some trouble. One being Storm who has the ability to fly and summon lightning storms and blizzards that would effect Iron man's visibility and most likely some of his navigation instruments. Storm with Jean Grey alone would be alot for Iron Man to handle. Then you throw in Colossus, and the intelligence of Beast, it is too much for Iron man. Although he is not in this fight Ice man would provide some challenge and be a distraction for Iron man as well. Cyclops optic blast can damage even damage even his Bleeding edge armor once the force fields are down.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By charlieboy

couldn't jean just use her tk to take the armor apart? i think the x-men have got this. 

Avatar image for henryarguelles5
henryarguelles5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By henryarguelles5

Not enough info for this battle. Who are the X-Men on the team? The right team could possibly take this, otherwise Iron Man 7/10.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Tony_Shark

Iron Man wins 8/10

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers