Iron Man vs Darth Vader

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm still wondering what Vader can do to actually hurt Tony. He's resisted telekinetic attacks before, Vader can't outspeed him, there's a lot of ways Iron Man can counter a lightsaber. Maybe internalized TK to attack Stark's organs, but Vader has almost never used such attacks in-character, especially mid-battle. He primarily focuses on pushes and shoves.

And there's only so much firepower his Force Barrier could take before breaking and at that point Skywalker gets melted.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Iron Man casually resisted Gravitrons powers like nothing and then proceed to STOMP him.

Gravitron, who imo, has better feats in TK than Vader.

He's also confidently shielded his mind from Xavier.

Endo Armor can basically take over Vader's suit without any problems (since its alive and can move on its own).

Vader has better precog and fighting skill, but Iron Man has every other department locked down in his favor.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: "casually deflected blaster bolts"? Iron Man has casually tanked Nuke level attacks.

Him tanking stuff doesn't mean jack when his suit won't do anyting cause the force will go right through it.

"Soloed 1,000 rebels"? *yawn*.

Yeah while they were firing at him from all angles. If they couldn't hit him I fail to see how Iron Man could.

"Moved faster than the eye can process"? Yea...so has Stark...many many times.

Stark's speed doesn't mean anything when Vader can insta kill him. Your entire arguement depends on Starkbeing able to hit Vader which is literally impossible give his insane precogniotion and speed. I listed these feats to prove Stark can't hit Vader.

Its really ironic that you claimed the arguments for Ironman are "laughable" and then proceed to list 3 feats that street level comic characters can replicate as your argument.

Right...

Seriously all I did was list these to prove Stark can't hit Vader which means Vader destroys him.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Vader has better combat/reaction speed feats than just blocking hypersonic blaster bolts. He's moved FTE to Ferus Olin, who has microsecond reaction time; has dodged Aurra Sing's attacks, and she subsequently danced around Jax Pavan who's also approximately a microsecond timer.

Not like it'd matter, anyways, since Tony can replicate all of that.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: How powerful were the blaster bolts which he deflected? Nowhere near as powerful as Tony's which could match and cancel out the power of a freaking Earthquake. 1,000 featless rebels are fodder. Iron Man has taken out thousands of terrorist combatants (who had a dozen tanks and attack helicopters) and they weren't even his priority. He's also moved faster than the eye can see since his classic days. Vader would get stomped even by Tony's older armor's.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Force choke is like Vader’s most in character move, and it won’t be focused on Stark’s armour. Outside of the force or TK shields, how does one counter that? It’s kind of broken.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: How powerful were the blaster bolts which he deflected?

Pretty powerful.

Nowhere near as powerful as Tony's which could match and cancel out the power of a freaking Earthquake.

The power doesn't matter the speed does. Vader coud casually dodge and deflect these and knew they were coming because of his insane precognition. Based off this I don't see how anything Iron Man fires at him will hit him and he can instant Force Crush Tony's heart or Force Choke him.

1,000 featless rebels are fodder.

They maybe fodder but the fact that Vader can blitz 1000 of them attacking at once which basically means they can't hit him with Blaster Bolts which move insanely fast so I don't see how Tony can hit him before Vader Force Crush's his heart.

Iron Man has taken out thousands of terrorist combatants (who had a dozen tanks and attack helicopters) and they weren't even his priority.

The Rebels>Terrorists.

He's also moved faster than the eye can see since his classic days. Vader would get stomped even by Tony's older armor's.

All the speed feats show Tony can't hit him which means he one shots with TK.

I also find it funny that everyone is lowballing Vader when even with Canon feats he stands a chance. I've only posted Canon feats because anyone who knows Legends knows Tony would be crushed.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Vader rarely Force chokes people mid-combat. That being an iconic staple of the character doesn't mean he'll always abuse it, and Tony's armour has counter-measures for TK that would counter that.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Gracetrack  Online

@wollfmyth209: A few people have already said what you said, but exactly what counter measures has Tony ever displayed for something like Force Choke, a move that completely ignores armor to attack the body and internal organs directly? Nobody has been able to provide a good example. The Graviton and Magento feats already shown are not the same thing. The closest thing was the example of Magneto attacking the iron in Tony's bloodstream with magnetism, but magnetism works under an entirely different set of principles than the Force, something Tony does not have knowledge of here according to the OP and there is no prep time either.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: In canon at least, he starts most encounters by choking opponents. The only times he hasn’t were against other force sensitives, who have defences against that kind of thing. If Vader doesn’t sense any force sensitivity from Tony, I don’t see what’s stopping him from wringing his neck with the force.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Vader rarely Force chokes people mid-combat. That being an iconic staple of the character doesn't mean he'll always abuse it, and Tony's armour has counter-measures for TK that would counter that.

Tony's TK resistance feats aren't really all that, there is only one feat I've seen that could possibly show general resistance to TK, where Jean Grey tries to fry his brain in a way that is not clearly explained. The rest are generally against foes he made specific countermeasures against like Magneto and Graviton and even then there have been times Magneto has had him at his mercy and bypassed his resistance.

I also think the nature of the Force makes it hard to counter, due to it's omnipresence. I remember that Luke made the point when he telepathically dueled that metalmassif guy in hyperspace that no barrier can stop the Force. If Tony had prep I reckon he'd be able to negate Force TK but I doubt he can do it on the fly.

Kurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'd reckon Tony Stark Elon Musk could defeat Disney canon Vader if he keeps his distance.

Legends Vader is on a different level though.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman all rounds

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By AlphaQ

@wollfmyth209 said:

Honestly, Vader has better combat/reaction speed feats than just blocking hypersonic blaster bolts. He's moved FTE to Ferus Olin, who has microsecond reaction time; has dodged Aurra Sing's attacks, and she subsequently danced around Jax Pavan who's also approximately a microsecond timer.

Not like it'd matter, anyways, since Tony can replicate all of that.

Ferus isn't a microsecond timer, it's clearly using the word informally when it describes the movement of Malorum's craft. If a speeder was really able to go from being in the distance to right underneath someone in a microsecond they would have to be at the very least many thousand times the speed of sound. Ferus wouldn't be able to drop onto the craft because a craft moving that fast would be long gone by the time he fell a millimeter.

The Living Force was near. The dark side of the Force pulsed. He raced down the beach in that direction. A cluster of large rocks was scattered in the bay, and he Force-leaped onto the first, leap-frogging from one to the other until he was past the point of the land. Now he could see Malorum in a speeder gondola, ready to take off. Malorum looked over and saw him and the craft shot forward over the lake.

Ferus vaulted into the air and soared toward the craft. Malorum suddenly yanked on the steering mechanism, so the craft was headed straight toward him now at top speed. Ferus reacted as a Jedi. He did not retreat. He used the advance of his enemy to his own advantage.

He stopped his momentum in midair, waiting out the microsecond it took for Malorum to reach him. Then he somersaulted neatly over the craft. He used the updraft to power himself out of harm's way, then dropped onto the gondola.

Well - not dropped, exactly, in the neat way he could have accomplished even as an apprentice. Rather, he fell awkwardly, sprawling on the hull.

Sometimes the Force worked for him.Sometimes it didn't.

Malorum yanked the craft to the right, dipping it close to the water. Ferus flipped over, his feet skipping over the surface. At this speed, the water felt like permacrete.

"Ow," Ferus grunted through his teeth as the gondola bumped along and he hung on for his life. "Ow, ow, ow."

Using all his strength, he flipped himself back into the boat. This time he was able to access the Force with more precision, pivoting on his hands and delivering a well-placed kick to Malorum's chest. Malorum was knocked backward, loosening his grip on the controls. The gondola began to spin crazily. Ferus was almost thrown off the craft but reached out and grabbed on to the curved stern to steady himself. He reached for his lightsaber and activated it just as Malorum began to pepper him with blasterfire.

It was impossible for the Inquisitor to aim in these conditions, but he was doing a good job of trying. Ferus used the curved stern as a fulcrum, swinging around it as the gondola bounced, his lightsaber fending off the red and orange blaster streaks.

Off in the distance he saw the other gondolas approaching. Solace piloted one with Oryon hanging on grimly. Curran and Keets were in the other. Where were Trever and Clive?

It's the same as feats like this.

No Caption Provided

No way are Hawkeye and Panther microsecond timers, considering a falling beam and sound can't move in a microsecond.

No Caption Provided

Same here, bullets don't move in microseconds.

No Caption Provided

If Iron Fist really had microsecond reactions, the bullets would be stationary.

This Ferus Olin is a microsecond timer stuff gets peddled all over the Vine but it clearly isn't the case. I also disagree with the blaster bolts are hypersonic stuff and Jax being a microsecond timer (which I assume you're getting from the laser thing), but I'll ignore that for now.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony caves Vader's head in with a pole.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: "Pretty powerful" doesn't cut it and yes the power does matter. Would you say that Vader could deflect the Silver Surfer's energy blasts too? I mean power doesn't matter, right? He's never deflected an energy beam as powerful as Tony's, therefore, the lightsaber would overload, break, or it'd fly out of his hands. Vader's TK wouldn't work on Iron Man. He has resistance to it which will make internal attacks and force crush attacks useless. Vader has no speed feats that Iron Man couldn't replicate even in his oldest and slowest armors. What are you even talking about? No version of Vader would beat comic book Iron Man.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: WITB, your cancerous personality and posting style leaked out way too much in your posts in that one. I used to think you'd be above creating an alt account at the same time as your main to make it seem like SOMEONE out there agreed with anything you had to say, but your cover is blown now. You really need to stop having such radical and biased points of view if you want to successfully hide and be apart of this community. I mean the very fact that you haven't posted a single scan alone should have given it away.

So you tried attacking my reputation and tried claiming my personality is cancerous.

Let's see what mods have to say about this. You've been insulting anyone on this site who doesn't buy into the bullshit you spew for quite a while now. Literally nobody on this site besides your personal buddies agree with your insane biased claims like Thor level Iron man or Thor villain killing Iron man or Hulk level Iron man. The fact that you tried comparing Namor or Captain Marvel stomping Extremis Iron man to Spiderman beating Firelord is hilarious and speaks volumes about how clueless you are when it comes to comics.

You literally haven't read a single comic in your life and you are making it obvious for everyone here how bad you are at trolling and how salty you are. Everybody knowledgeable and reasonable (outside of your personal buddies) knows you have no idea what you're talking about. Captain marvel and Namor are massively superior to Extremis Iron man in every way imaginable besides Namor's heat weakness. It isn't an "outlier" just because they're superior and you're salty about them stomping Tony. Magneto casually almost killed Endo Sym Tony too and would have if not for Xavier begging Magneto to stop.

You've already embarrassed yourself with the Ad Hominems, ramblings and straw man arguments here, you embarrassed yourself when you admitted to everybody in the other thread that you're mad women don't give you the time of day, you made it obvious you literally don't even read comics and just post out of context scans you plagiarize off Google and random respect threads without even paying attention to the scan. Is there anything else you want to add to the list because you just keep embarrassing yourself further with each post at this point.

You literally posted a scan of Iron man stating that none of his suits besides model 20 contained skin tech, and you tried claiming Extremis armor has SKIN tech using that scan...I mean lol. You dont even know the basic fundamentals when it comes to ironman and you claim he can beat joker because joker's a "lanky street leveller"

Shows how little you know about joker, yet you literally post on every thread involving Iron man, just so that you can attack other people who don't buy into your nonsensical baseless claims. You did this some time ago and are still doing it now. I think its time you took a break from the site. Watch your mouth or we can get the moderators to seal it for you. No amount of Ad Hominems will help you, they only show how clueless and angry you are about the battle due to tony losing.

And I ask again, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and take me up on a permanent ban bet? Or at least even a temporary ban bet? On your claim that I am an alt account? Or are you going to keep ducking and continue to further expose yourself? Which one is it? Or better yet, are you going to drop this nonsense about another user who's not been around for months in this site, yet, you still can't forget about that user because of unhealthy obsessions you have about that poster. Is it because of the owning you received time after time from that poster?

Either way, take me up on the bet if you're confident and truly believe in yourself.

anakon4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@anakon4 said:
@gracetrack said:

Darth Vader.

I need to see a good argument as to how Tony effectively resists a Force choking. Vader was able to choke out Admiral Ozzel over a vast expanse of space and through the hulls of two galactic starships. I've a very hard time believing Vader can't simply bypass Tony's armor using the Force.

This. There is nothing preventing Vader from instakilling Tony. Even if that was not the option, then Vader is still faster than Tony and can deflect/dodge most of the things Iron-Man throws at him while close combat is stomp in favor of Vader.

A bit of a newbie here, given that I didn't read the suff required for the two last rounds, but it sounds quite simplistic. If it was the case, Vader could just sits on whatever chair there is at the center of the galaxy and kill his enemies that way, comfortably.

IMO, that trick only work on those who have no strong will, meaning about everyone who's anyone. Have somebody noticeable killed by Vader that way? And no, incompetent admiral fodder do not count. Stark, in any setting, is no soft-headed fool.

He can be Sherlock Holmes level of willpower. It just means he can resist telepathic attack, but Vader can still physically hurt him.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: I didn't even tag your account in my last post. I linked whoisthebest's account. Funny how you still received it.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Ironman

R2 Ironman

R3 Vader

R4 Vader

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: To be fair, the author might not have known that a microsecond would be faster than the speed of sound.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex1456789: I think that would also make the feat invalid. Kinda like how Batman has a feat of surviving, breathing and talking in space - if the writer doesn't know that space doesn't work that way then it doesn't seem like a legit survival feat for Bruce.

Avatar image for marveldcnerdkng
MarvelDCnerdkng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: Iron man stomps fanboy

No Caption Provided

Hey, F**kt**d, you do realize that was over 2 years ago I posted in this thread? You sir are flagged. Fanboy?! Eat a d**k.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony stomps.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, still not seeing how Vader can win this.

His speed, endurance, offensive and defensive TK should mean he can put up a fight in some capacity, but he cannot win against a character like Iron Man who has counter-measures to any trick up Vader's sleeve.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#228  Edited By KrleAvenger

Vader has no advantages aside from better skill, which does not mean much when he lacks damage output to hurt Tony. Lightsaber can be absorbed or blocked with Force Fields (assuming it can penetrate Iron Man Amor). At the end of the day, Vader's only real option is telekinesis, or to be more precise, internal attacks or Force Choke (he can't really do anything with regular telekinetic attacks). But that does not matter because Iron Man's armor already has countermeasures to telekinesis which allow it to just resist it, and it worked against telekinetic users way more powerful than Vader. Basically the only thing Vader has that is potent and versatile enough to bypass Armor's durability and abilities, is still an ability Iron Man has countermeasures for. And telepathy won't work either because Tony resisted that too.

I honestly do not see a scenario where Vader can win at all. He has no means of putting Tony down. Tony wins all rounds except number 2. Vader (Canon or Legends) would stomp any MCU Iron Man, even less one wearing a weak Armor such as Mark 42.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I think he meant model 42.

The black and gold armor that featured before Superior Iron Man

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Iron Man stomps.

Avatar image for marveldcnerdkng
MarvelDCnerdkng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette:

@rockette said:
@marveldcnerdkng said:

@rockette: Iron man stomps fanboy

No Caption Provided

Hey, F**kt**d, you do realize that was over 2 years ago I posted in this thread? You sir are flagged. Fanboy?! Eat a d**k.

HAHA , u a triggered son of a bun lol !! Seeing you THIS angry shows that you are a fanboy of darth noober ! lol. WE DON'T NEED YOUR KIND HERE LOL GET OUT. AND FLAGGED FOR USING BAD LANGUAGE LOL.