Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Boogeymonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rounds three, and four definitely go to Darth Vader. He can also simply heart crush Iron Man right from the start of the fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all rounds- there is NOTHING stopping Vader from Force Choking Iron Man or Mind Tricking him into becoming his servant/committing suicide. Vader. Not much of a fight.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping Vader from crushing Tony's suit or his internal organs?

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 & R2 could go either way.

R3 & R4 Vader stomps.

Overall, Vader has the edge.

Vader's Force Powers are OP.

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PenguinLover

Rounds 1 and 2 definitely go to Stark. Rounds 3 and 4 are a toss up considering the power of Tony's armour but ultimately I back Vader in a difficult fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996 It has happened again...

Iron man Stomps all rounds. y'all talking crazy

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rockette

@noone1996 It has happened again...

Iron man Stomps all rounds. y'all talking crazy

Show me Tony breaking through/no selling Vader level Force-Powered Telekinesis and we'll talk.

I see no way Tony is getting around Vader's TK.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant Vader just spam TP

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron-man stomps all rounds minus round 2 (Vader stomps Mark 42).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: Ill let noone talk to you since he knows Iron man better than anyone here besides Krle, but Iron man does have built in TK resistance fyi, (that being said i didn't see Mark 42 i misread that, Vadar would beat Mark 42 easily since it has zero protections)

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: Ill let noone talk to you since he knows Iron man better than anyone here besides Krle, but Iron man does have built in TK resistance fyi, (that being said i didn't see Mark 42 i misread that, Vadar would beat Mark 42 easily since it has zero protections)

See, that's the problem with Vader though.

He's not using typical TK, he's using Force Power backed TK.

It's not just Vader's "mind" moving things, he's using the Force.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: For all extraneous purposes the Force acts similar enough to TK to justify the defenses built in Tony's armor for it to counter it, TP wouldn't work either.

Iron man (in Extremis and Endo-sym at least) can blitz since to my knowledge Legends Vadar is still massively hypersonic+ while iirc Tony passed that, also his durability and shields are strong enough to take hits from Sentry and a blast from Scarlet Witch respectively

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: Pretty much. Tony isn't stupid. Vader usually opens with force choke, but Tony can still fire while that happens. Force choke is NOT an instant kill. Vader can heart crush, but that is not something he usually does in a random encounter.

Plus, Iron Man has TP and TK resistance on his armor. I doubt that all Vader's force powers will work on Iron Man.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My question to the group here is: Does Force TP=Comic Book TP?

Because even most of Iron Man's classic armors block comic book TP. The OP armors absolutely do.

Not familiar with the Legends series, but I will presume there are feats that make him at least on-par with Iron Man.

Iron Man's armors are special feats of tech genius and allow a human being to do battle with beings like Thor and Hulk and not be eviscerated. I don't think Vader is on that level.

Make mine Tony in Rounds 1 and 2 for sure.
Rounds 3 and 4 I want to give to Tony but I will research the Legends feats and return before I do that.

Boogeymonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Boogeymonster

So, talking about Legends we have:

Jaden Korr reacting to, and slapping a laser back at a scout ship after it's already been fired.

He fell into the Force as the scout ship’s wings flared and the weapons fired. To him, events seemed to slow. The lines of the ship’s lasers extended outward from its guns, slowly reaching across space, crayon lines drawn by an invisible child.

In the Force, he sensed the trajectory of the blasts, the line of their approach. His lightsaber spun through space, the Force-augmented motion stressing the hardsuit. The shots slammed into the yellow line of his blade, and he deflected them back at the ship’s cockpit. They split the space between them and knifed into the cockpit, which exploded into flame. The scout ship, bleeding smoke, streaked toward the pod.

-- Star Wars: Riptide

Darth Vader stopping one of I-Five's lasers, and just for reference I-Five outright refers to his lasers as light-speed, citing it down to the kilometer.

I-Five's laser, and his statement on it.

Jax shrugged. "It makes no difference if it's the sixth one or the first one that kills you. Dead is dead. "

"I wouldn't know. I do know, however, ", I-Five said, "that you're much better with that sword than you think you are. "

Jax glanced down at the weapon, saw his disorted reflection looking back at him from the blade's surface. "Yeah? How do you know th---?"

I-Five suddenly whipped up his left hand, index finger extended, and fired a laser beam at Jax. The beam splashed off the ionized fire that suddenly coated the length of the blade, which Jax had automatically raised to block the beam.

"That's how," I-Five said, "The speed of light is just under three hundred thousand kilometers per second. You are currently seven-point-three meters from me. Your Force-augmented anticipatory reflex action is obviously working fine. You just have to let it."

-- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows

Darth Vader reacting to, and stopping I-Five's laser in mid-air with his telekinesis.

"Tell the droid to give me the bota, Pavan."

"The droid doesn't have it," said I-Five suddenly. Both hands came up in a lethal gesture, lasers firing. The beams sliced toward Vader . . . and stopped mere centimeters from his outstretched hand.

-- Coruscant Nights III: Patterns Of The Force

These two aren't faster than light but they do show that even Sith Acolytes can react, and attack within microseconds.

Darth Bane as a Sith Acolyte training with Fohargh.

No Caption Provided

Another instance of Darth Bane training with Kas'im.

No Caption Provided

Vestara Khai's showing of reacting within a nanosecond.

No Caption Provided

Sarasu Taalon's showing of reacting within a nanosecond, and blocking a blast from a longshot after the fact with his bare hand. Mind you, that was after his dip in the Pool of Knowledge.

Come now, Master Skywalker. Taalon’s voice reached Luke more inside his mind than in his ears—a simple enough Force trick, but nonetheless one that sent a chill down Luke’s back. There will be time enough for that after we talk.

Luke replied in a normal speaking voice. “You expect me to come down?”

Well, you haven’t blasted me yet, Taalon countered.

Luke pressed the trigger and held it down—then felt his jaw drop as bolts began to ricochet off the High Lord’s palm. It wasn’t the deflection of blasterfire with a bare hand that shocked him—he had fought plenty of Sith capable of that trick. What amazed Luke was the speed with which Taalon had moved. In the nanosecond it had taken the first bolt to cross the distance between them, the High Lord’s hand had risen to deflect it, traveling so fast that the appendage had literally seemed to disappear from one place and reappear in another.

After tolerating the volley for a couple of seconds, Taalon grew weary of defending himself and crooked a finger. Luke tightened his grasp on the longblaster, expecting to feel it being ripped from his hands through the Force. Instead he found himself sliding out of his hiding place and tumbling through the air as he dropped toward the beach.

Luke tossed the longblaster aside and snatched his lightsaber, then quickly used the Force to right himself before he reached the beach. But Taalon did not hurl him into the sand, or even attempt to send him flying into Gavar Khai’s scarlet blade. He merely dropped Luke to the ground at a distance of five meters, then motioned for Khai to put his weapon away.

-- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex

There also the time when Abeloth was able to act within the time-frame of a nanosecond, and attack Luke Skywalker so quickly that a nanosecond was barely enough time for him to dodge her attack.

He had no time to be astonished, barely even the nanosecond required to realize Abeloth had survived her fall into the cleft. He merely felt his feet shoot away and found himself dropping face-first. Luke tucked his chin and managed to flip to his back before he hit the stone floor. Abeloth was on top of him, her flesh blistered and smoking, her remaining leg entwining both of his, her remaining arm wrapped around the back of his neck.

-- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex

Also, in the Revenge of the Sith novelization we see that even MagnaGuards have reflexes that operate near light-speed.

Three MagnaGuards, each with a double-ended weapon that generated an energy field impervious to lightsabers, each with reflexes that operated near lightspeed, each with hyper-sophisticated heuristic combat algorithms that enabled it to learn from experience and adapt its tactics instantly to any situation, were certainly beyond Obi-Wan's ability to defeat, but it was not Obi-Wan who would defeat them; Obi-Wan wasn't even fighting.

He was only a vessel, emptied of self. The Force, shaped by his skill and guided by his clarity of mind, fought through him. In the Force, he felt their destruction: it was somewhere above and behind him, and only seconds away. He went to meet it with a backflipping leap that the Force used to lift him neatly to an empty droid socket in the ceiling hive. The MagnaGuards sprang after him but he was gone by the time they arrived, leaping higher into the maze of girders and cables and room-sized cargo containers that was the control center's superstructure.

-- Revenge of the Sith

Darth Vader should have no problem in regards to speed.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader takes all rounds. I feel like the people who are saying Tony stomps in round 1 and 2 haven't read the canon Vader books or comics. IM's suit cannot protect his soft body from the Force.

Boogeymonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Boogeymonster

As for offense, telekinesis, and telepathy.

Darth Vader can use force scream, and it's powerful enough to melt durasteel.

Another roar from Vader. Part of the ceiling gave way. Durasteel melted, smoke rose from the debris. Ferus leaped over a gaping hole in the floor and attacked Vader again, but his lightsaber cut through empty air.

- Last Of The Jedi: Reckoning

As well as shake entire buildings.

Vader’s reaction was not what he’d expected. After a frozen instant, ignoring the bloody spittle running down one plasteel cheek, he knelt and grabbed Typho by the hair, lifting the latter’s head and eliciting a cry of renewed pain from him.

“What?” The flare in the Force that raced through the hangar was enough to shake the foundations of the building. The Dark Lord actually seemed to grow, to expand and become more terrible in his rage than Typho would have believed possible.

- Coruscant Nights II: Streets Of Shadows

While on the subject on Coruscant Nights he was also able to reduce Nick Rostu--a force sensitive--into a vegetative state.

“You want me to find Jax Pavan for you,” Nick said. “I won’t do it.” His voice shook a little, but he got the words out.

Vader stepped closer to him. "I think you will. In fact, I know you will. You are brave; your record makes that clear. You do not fear death." He raised his left hand, index finger slightly extended, as if making a point. "But there are far worse things than mere death ...".

And before Nick realized what was going on, the Dark Lord was somehow inside his head, a dark shadow interrupting the flow of his thoughts. The shadow seemed to expand...Nick screamed, and fell into a blackness even more perfect than the eyes of Darth Vader.

Rhinann took Nick Rostu down to the hangar bay. Rostu was conscious, but silent, staring into the distance. Rhinann had become somewhat familiar with human facial expressions and body language, and he could tell that Rostu had seen or heard something that had nearly stunned him into a vegetative state. Rhinann shuddered, trying not to think about what horrors Vader had imparted to the human. Whatever they had been, they had left him in such shock that the forcecuffs he was wearing seemed almost superfluous.

His mind felt like it had been punched full of holes—holes that let conscious thoughts drain from it as fast as they popped into existence. Or maybe it was just that the thoughts were too horrible to hold on to for any length of time.

It was the human, Rostu, who had been the stick that broke the bantha’s back. After Rhinann had sent him on his way in the freighter, the Elomin had had time to speculate on whatever Vader had done to him to cause such a state of fear and despair in a hardened guerrilla warrior.

- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight

There's crushing giant robots with the force.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Darth Vader can use force crush on someone's heart. Specifically, a Jedi in this case.

No Caption Provided

Darth Vader force bitch slaps a giant beast.

No Caption Provided

Also, more on that.

No Caption Provided

He is able to lift and throw a giant mining vehicle.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As well as crush tie-fighters.

No Caption Provided

In terms of durability Darth Vader has consistently survived Galen Marek 2.0's force lightning. Which is powerful enough to disintegrate stormtroopers and power the fusion accelerator canon of an ISD. Oh, and destroy heavy vehicles such as AT-AT Walkers.

A burst of lightning arced from Starkiller's fingers. Too late, the Dark Lord raised his lightsaber to catch the attack. Lightning crawledup and down his chest plate and helmet, provoking a painful whine from his breathing apparatus. The servomotors in his right armstrained.

Starkiller had only a split second before his former Master repelled the attack. The Force flowed through him. Droid parts and debris rose up and spun around the room. With a harsh rending sound, the metal wall burst outward, letting in the fury of the storm. But even in the grip of his passions he knew that there was a difference. He was intimately familiar with what being driven by negative emotions felt like. His original had been a slave to the dark side until Juno and Kota had shown him how to be free. That legacy remained even now. He would choose the emotions that ruled him. He would not be a slave to them.

The dark side tugged at Starkiller, and it was hard to resist. He hated his former Master. He feared for Juno. He doubted the very fact of his existence. Killing the man who had created him would go some way to solving at least two of those problems. The temptation was very strong. Vader's blade caught the edge of the lightning. The Dark Lord began to straighten.

- The Force Unleashed 2

And when Vader forced Starkiller onto his back foot and raised his lightsaber to strike him down, Starkiller fired a lightning blast into the side of Vader's armor that was so concentrated, even the new insulation couldn't absorb it.

The Dark Lord stiffened, betrayed by his extensive prosthetics. The distraction lasted only a moment, but it was enough. Starkiller knocked his blade out of the way and moved in to strike.

- The Force Unleashed 2

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony should take all rounds bar possibly 2.

Even assuming Vader can successfully damage him with TK, I doubt he'd withstand the sheer firepower Iron Man is packing. I doubt either stomps, though.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Noone1996  Online
Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Noone1996  Online

Iron Man casually one-shots every round (except round 3 if it's movie versions).

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Noone1996  Online

@rockette said:

Show me Tony breaking through/no selling Vader level Force-Powered Telekinesis and we'll talk.

I see no way Tony is getting around Vader's TK.

Tony has bypassed the durability of characters WAY more durable than Darth Vader's force-field. He also has countermeasures for TK. He can reroute his repulsor input to keep himself from being crushed or manipulated in any way by TK. He's also resisted an internal TK attack from Jean Grey, so Vader isn't doing anything to Tony. Iron Man casually one-shots Vader.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Noone1996  Online

@rockette: Please don't pull the "the force is different than telekinesis in Marvel" argument. That's a no-limits fallacy waiting to happen.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: Please don't pull the "the force is different than telekinesis in Marvel" argument. That's a no-limits fallacy waiting to happen.

No Caption Provided

Ironman is over-rated.

Vader TK's Tony's helmet off and force throws his lightsaber through Tony's skull.

Dead.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Noone1996  Online

@rockette: No, Vader is overrated. Iron Man is a walking hydrogen bomb. Even if we ignore the fact that his armor has countermeasures to TK, his armor and helmet has withstood forces higher than that of nukes without so much as a dent. Let alone having his helmet ripped or torn off. Vader probably casually tears apart material durable enough to no-sell nukes all the time though, amirite? Iron Man scans Vader at nanosecond speeds, realizes he's COMPLETELY reliant on life-support systems, EMP's him, hacks him, or uses magnetism to ragdoll him.

Dead.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:
@noone1996 said:

No Caption Provided

Dead.

I dont know why but This image made me laugh, Thank you.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Noone1996  Online
No Caption Provided

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rockette

@noone1996 said:
No Caption Provided

Nice.

:)

I really don't care who wins.

I just posted what I'd do if I was Vader.

No Caption Provided
Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rockette

@wewlad80 said:
@rockette said:
@noone1996 said:

No Caption Provided

Dead.

I dont know why but This image made me laugh, Thank you.

Welcome.

:)

I honestly could argue this either way, but I usually side with the under-dog.

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Noone1996  Online

@spinxo: This thread is a mismatch. I could probably even argue that Tony's first armor would win.

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SpinXO

@noone1996: That is your opinion, on the other hand there are people creating very detailed posts about the capabilities of Vader that have yet to be refuted.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Noone1996  Online

@spinxo: That's because no one has the time to refute everything that's been posted. Vader can't hurt Tony, but even a morals on and in character Iron Man can one-shot Skywalker. This has been done hundreds of times and the mods end up locking it.

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SpinXO

@noone1996: From what I've seen mods only lock battles when a majority of the posters agree that either Character A or Character B stomps. That isn't the case in this thread.

As I said before you're entitled to your own opinion about the battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I barely read Iron man (father forgive me!) and i seem to know a lot more than the people posting that Vadar would stomp him...

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Noone1996  Online

@jardinain2: It's the MCU effect. People think that the comic version is close to the movie version or that Iron Man is a street leveler. That's what the average misinformed person thinks about Iron Man. Makes it tough being a fan of Tony.

Zokologue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Vader compress ironman and his armor into a lunchbox with his telekinesis?

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader stomps all rounds with TK. He force crushed far bigger metal cans then Iron Man before.