bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Killemall:

She is faster than Wonder Woman? O.o I always thought that she is peak human lol, nice scans. thank you.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Killemall

@BigCimmerian said:

@Killemall:

She is faster than Wonder Woman? O.o I always thought that she is peak human lol, nice scans. thank you.

Well she has always been faster than Wonder Woman, thats the only advantage she has above her

No worries :)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By gokuwarrior

@killemall:the scans that say WW v2 issue #31 are wrong,because the v2 issue 31 is "savage moon",i can't find the right issue of the scans that you posted as v2 issue 31.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Killemall

@gokuwarrior said:

@killemall:the scans that say WW v2 issue #31 are wrong,because the v2 issue 31 is "savage moon",i can't find the right issue of the scans that you posted as v2 issue 31.

It is the same issue you are looking at. Wonder Woman fights Cheetah in WW v2 Issue 31, its called Savage Moon, and the fight is from page no 14 to 21.

Not sure how you missed it, the very cover page has Wonder Woman fighting Cheetah :p

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

I'm confused...how is this not spite? Is it because Tony can fly and people are assuming that he'll keep his distance and attack from afar?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

cheetah murders iron man

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

but i read savage moon and i don't remember those scans you posted.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah ftw

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Not a single person vouching for Iron Man has given a legitimate reason (or any reason) as to why he'd win, most people supporting Minerva and the other one have provided a legit reason and a few have provided scans ......

Based on evidence provided, and common sense, Cheetah(s) win.

9 months....still got it.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Maybe this will finally be locked. Tony is smooth talking Minerva hahaha

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Cheetah
  2. Cheetah
  3. Shrapnel
  4. What's left of the suit
  5. The ten-pound lump of meat left when the Cheetahs are finished
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By dondave

@ancient_0f_days said:

Not a single person vouching for Iron Man has given a legitimate reason (or any reason) as to why he'd win, most people supporting Minerva and the other one have provided a legit reason and a few have provided scans ......

Based on evidence provided, and common sense, Cheetah(s) win.

9 months....still got it.

Lol

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

but i read savage moon and i don't remember those scans you posted.

Not sure how you arent getting the scans, its just there in the same issue, i even gave you the page number.

Savage moon is all about WW vs Cheetah anyways, thats pretty much whats on the cover page as well..

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

i read savage moon and those scans aren't there,diana didn't use her lasso or flight in her fight with cheetah is savage moon,i read that issue in the spanish version but i don't think they would let some scans out of the issue.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

hi,do you know which is the issue of the scans posted by killmall?,it says v2 issue 31 but i didn't see those scans in that issue.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

i read savage moon and those scans aren't there,diana didn't use her lasso or flight in her fight with cheetah is savage moon,i read that issue in the spanish version but i don't think they would let some scans out of the issue.

Ah! now i see what the problem is. I seem to put the scan in the wrong place. Savage Moon scans are under Wonder Woman Annual 1995, while the scans of Annual 1995 are under Savage moon.

Not even sure how that happened :p

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

hi,do you know which is the issue of the scans posted by killmall?,it says v2 issue 31 but i didn't see those scans in that issue.

no, sorry, im not up on my cheetah knowledge ....

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

so the scans that i didn't recognize as savage moon belong to anual 1995.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Killemall
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

IRON MAN OF COURSE!

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This depends really. Cheetah has been shown to be anything from just another cat girl to basically a cat goddess. At cat goddess level, as proven by the scans posted throughout this post, Cheetah wins.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah tears Iron Man to shreds.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:cheetah is stronger,more durable,and much,much faster,ironman has no chance.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By comic_book_fan

iroman wins.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's to prevent Iron Man from flying straight up and than just blasting away at Cheetah while she runs around trying not to die?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

stronger is debatable she has great showings against wonder woman but at times batman catwoman and others have taken her down with little to no trouble

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah Cheetah Chee-taaah !

Mismatch.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage:cheetah is stronger,more durable,and much,much faster,ironman has no chance.

2 months old comment... And...

No Caption Provided

Zhege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: They're in a city, it would be like a playground for Cheetah where everything can be considered a swing. She could do somersaults on stoplights to get some good height or jump on cars, to roofs, to anything nearby and propel herself up to wherever Iron Man is. If Iron Man flew too high, then we can take away some accuracy from them blasts and she'd be able to hide around the buildings. I'll give the fight to Cheetah.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bringnit said:

Yeah, people only are fanboys of Marvel, DC has none of those. Get real.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would sonic attacks affect her? Also how would she win if he stays in the air the entire time?

Zhege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: If the sonic attacks could hit her. Cheetah's pretty fast. She has tagged WW, Superman, and Flash before. Dodging anything Tony has stored in his suit won't be too hard for her to dodge. The Cheetah would also use the city like a modern jungle to propel herself to great heights to reach Iron Man. If Iron Man goes high enough, then it's a stalemate.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Noone301994

@zhege said:

@noone301994: If the sonic attacks could hit her. Cheetah's pretty fast. She has tagged WW, Superman, and Flash before. Dodging anything Tony has stored in his suit won't be too hard for her to dodge. The Cheetah would also use the city like a modern jungle to propel herself to great heights to reach Iron Man. If Iron Man goes high enough, then it's a stalemate.

If he just stays in the air and spams his lasers and missiles and she dodges all of those attacks while climbing her way up a building and getting closer she would be vulnerable to attack while leaping through the air to hit Iron Man.

Sonic attacks can't be dodged. Soundwaves aren't something you outrun. They spread and extend.

No Caption Provided

So at the beginning of the fight he throws a couple of punches and shoots a couple of blasts and then she dodges with ease and hits him away like a fly. Then he realizes she is in another league as him so he immediately flies hundreds of feet above her and begins to spam repulsor attacks along with missile barrages. His sensors show that she either tanked or dodged every single one. As she climbs her way up on a building he continues to shoot at her, but to no avail. She eventually gets high enough to leap at him and strike him down. She thinks that it is strange that he is just floating in air without trying to maneuver away or fly higher to evade her but since he flew away after a couple of hits she thinks of him as a coward who isn't much of a threat and leaps anyway. As she lunges at him he flies backward and shoots his sonic attacks at her while she is in the air jumping at him. She either immediately gets knocked out or she falls while holding her ears in agony and Iron Man follows her holding down his sonic attack. As she finally hits the floor (if she is still conscious) Iron Man blasts her, beats her, and electrocutes her until she is either knocked out or too exhausted to continue. If she is still conscious even after all that he puts an energy field around her as she lays in her own pool of blood.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:cheetah takes hits from wonder woman and superman level characters,she can take much more damage than iron-man and the fight will be over in the first blow by cheetah,someone with enough strength to hurt characters like wonder woman and superman plus the extra force of hitting at light speed,he is done after the first blow.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they are in a city...what is Iron Man being in the air going to matter? Cheetah just runs up a building and launches off of it, tackling the sh*t out of him and tearing him in two

Also how would she win if he stays in the air the entire time?

Give me one battle where Iron Man stayed in the air the whole time....

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Killemall

@gokuwarrior said:

@noone301994:cheetah takes hits from wonder woman and superman level characters,she can take much more damage than iron-man and the fight will be over in the first blow by cheetah,someone with enough strength to hurt characters like wonder woman and superman plus the extra force of hitting at light speed,he is done after the first blow.

Now you are over-estimating Cheetah here, Cheetah isnt stronger than Iron Man , she has never been.

As per taking hits from Wonder Woman, Iron Man has taken hits from Hulk, Thor, Sentry, The Collective heck whole lotta stuffs.

Cheetah would win, only because of her massive speed advantage, she neither has strength nor durability advantage.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Cheetah stalemated Wonder Woman in tug of war....... she's probably stronger than Iron Man

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Cheetah stalemated Wonder Woman in tug of war....... she's probably stronger than Iron Man

Once during Wonder Woman Vol 2 # 9 after she was taken over by the Cheetah personality, not to mention it was pretty short lived, Cheetah rammed in on Wonder Woman, who then dropped her into the lake.

Cheetah's only advantage over Wonder Woman has always been her speed and her claws.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By comic_book_fan

@matchesmalone21:

those aren't common feats for cheetah she was powered up in those feats it is clear she doesn't have that kind of strength on a regular basis because superman says it looks like cheetah but hits like captain marvel or Diana suggesting it is uncommon for cheetah to hit like that.

common cheetah is a c list villain she is like a stronger version of wolfsbane or any other cat like character the reason she does so good against wonder woman is because she is quick and has about super strength and wonder woman is weak to sharp weapons cheetah is no where near as strong as wonder woman in her normal state.

ironman has flight and a force field keeping cheetah off of him and could just blast her from a far with his tracking system if this is basic cheetah with no power ups ironman can win this with little problem.

ironman is also just as strong and more durable than the common version of cheetah.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@matchesmalone21:

those aren't common feats for cheetah she was powered up in those feats it is clear she doesn't have that kind of strength on a regular basis because superman says it looks like cheetah but hits like captain marvel or Diana suggesting it is uncommon for cheetah to hit like that.

common cheetah is a c list villain she is like a stronger version of wolfsbane or any other cat like character the reason she does so good against wonder woman is because she is quick and has about super strength and wonder woman is weak to sharp weapons cheetah is no where near as strong as wonder woman in her normal state.

ironman has flight and a force field keeping cheetah off of him and could just blast her from a far with his tracking system if this is basic cheetah with no power ups ironman can win this with little problem.

ironman is also just as strong and more durable than the common version of cheetah.

I will not awnser,thanks

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Ironman has my vote.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@comic_book_fan: I don't like to comment old threads,when have more than 7 months I just don't comment. Nothing against you,okay?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:cheetah has super strength,enough to hurt iron man,and she takes hits from wonder woman all the time so cheetah's durability is really good too,plus her huge speed advantage over iron-man,she beats him without a doubt.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:cheetah takes hits from wonder woman all the time,so her durability is very high,and she can strike with more than enough force to destroy iron-man suit,when she attacks at super speed,her strikes will be much more powerful because the super speed will boost the force of her strength when she strikes.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: @gokuwarrior:

Unless you can prove that she has resistance to sonic attacks then I think my scenario would work

(So at the beginning of the fight he throws a couple of punches and shoots a couple of blasts and then she dodges with ease and hits him away like a fly. Then he realizes she is in another league as him so he immediately flies hundreds of feet above her and begins to spam repulsor attacks along with missile barrages. His sensors show that she either tanked or dodged every single one. As she climbs her way up on a building he continues to shoot at her, but to no avail. She eventually gets high enough to leap at him and strike him down. She thinks that it is strange that he is just floating in air without trying to maneuver away or fly higher to evade her but since he flew away after a couple of hits she thinks of him as a coward who isn't much of a threat and leaps anyway. As she lunges at him he flies backward and shoots his sonic attacks at her while she is in the air jumping at him. She either immediately gets knocked out or she falls while holding her ears in agony and Iron Man follows her holding down his sonic attack. As she finally hits the floor (if she is still conscious) Iron Man blasts her, beats her, and electrocutes her until she is either knocked out or too exhausted to continue. If she is still conscious even after all that he puts an energy field around her as she lays in her own pool of blood)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: So is Iron Man. But she would be exposed the moment she jumped from the building to Iron Man.

His flight advantage is the deciding factor here. She is vulnerable when she is mid air leaping toward him. He could just put up his shield and then block her hit and then close the energy field and then shoot sonics at her as she's falling