Iron-Man vs. Alita

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rei-Kai

Three round conflict. Takes place in ruins of Manhattan.

Round 1: Iron-Man vs. Alita (Berserker Body)
Round 2: Iron-Man vs. Alita (Tuned Body, full gear)
Round 3: Iron-Man vs. Alita (Imaginos Body, Full Power)

vs.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rei-Kai

*bump*

Some thoughts would be nice.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rei-Kai

*hip-bump*

You know I'm not going away, right?

Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stance Castro

The battle Angel.

Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stance Castro

She's too agile for Ironman.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Stance Castro said:
"She's too agile for Ironman."
Nobody is too agile for Iron Man.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By xXi0RIXx

this battle reminds me of someone trying to kindap a kid....while hes still in his car and the kids on foot

you have to take your time backing up
reversing acellerating

the kid just ran behind the car

now you have to reverse again

lets just say iron man is that car XDDDDDDDDDD

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
xXi0RIXx said:
"this battle reminds me of someone trying to kindap a kid....while hes still in his car and the kids on foot

reversing acellerating

lets just say iron man is that car XDDDDDDDDDD"
Iron Man maneuvers better than that.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"this battle reminds me of someone trying to kindap a kid....while hes still in his car and the kids on foot

reversing acellerating

lets just say iron man is that car XDDDDDDDDDD"
Iron Man maneuvers better than that."
i know they are
XDDDDDDDDDD
im not saying hes as BAD as the guy in the car
but hes not as like
freeeeable as alita
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rei-Kai

Alita has super-sonic speed and reflexes. In Tuned, Alita has the most equipment. However her Imaginos Body is arguably the most powerful.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Alita has super-sonic speed and reflexes. In Tuned, Alita has the most equipment. However her Imaginos Body is arguably the most powerful."
Iron Man has super sonic speed and reflexes and NO..she doesn't have the most equipment.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rei-Kai
Vance Astro said:
Iron Man has super sonic speed and reflexes and NO..she doesn't have the most equipment."
You fail to understand what I said. Of the 3 rounds I made, Alita has a different body in each round. Her Tuned body has the most equipment of all three I mentioned.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HalJordan1986x

This fight sucks

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rei-Kai

Now, what can Tony actually do to stop her? His main advantages over her are flight and his long-range attacks. But that doesn't help him in the 2nd match as Alita has ranged weapons. Hitting her is going to be a problem. Though he does have that radial burst move. Still, Alita can use her plasma to counter the blast and effectively shield herself from it in necessary.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rei-Kai

As as side note, in her Imaginos body, Alita can process information 150 times faster than normal.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Vance Astro said:
Iron Man has super sonic speed and reflexes and NO..she doesn't have the most equipment."
You fail to understand what I said. Of the 3 rounds I made, Alita has a different body in each round. Her Tuned body has the most equipment of all three I mentioned."
Doesn't matter what body she has....Iron Man will always have more weapons.
Rei-Kai said:
"Now, what can Tony actually do to stop her? His main advantages over her are flight and his long-range attacks. But that doesn't help him in the 2nd match as Alita has ranged weapons. Hitting her is going to be a problem. Though he does have that radial burst move. Still, Alita can use her plasma to counter the blast and effectively shield herself from it in necessary."
What can Tony do to stop her? I should be asking you..what she can do to stop him? His main advantages over her is not just ranged attacks but the power of his attacks,his intellect,his speed,his variety of weaponry and uprgrades.Iron Man can not only just fly..he can cloak himself,he has freezing weapons,emp weapons,magnetic weapons.Iron Man's gauntlet beam did battle with a blast from the Silver Surfer...way before Extremis...Alita doesn't have that type of firepower.

Rei-Kai said:
"As as side note, in her Imaginos body, Alita can process information 150 times faster than normal."
Too bad she can't move that fast...then maybe Iron Man wouldn't blow her head off so easily.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rei-Kai
Vance Astro said:
Too bad she can't move that fast...then maybe Iron Man wouldn't blow her head off so easily.
Actually she can. She already has supersonic speed. She processes information at that speed and still keeps in check with real time. She does this for almost the entire 2nd half of Last Order. You should try actually reading it.

Vance Astro said:
What can Tony do to stop her? I should be asking you..what she can do to stop him? His main advantages over her is not just ranged attacks but the power of his attacks,his intellect,his speed,his variety of weaponry and uprgrades.Iron Man can not only just fly..he can cloak himself,he has freezing weapons,emp weapons,magnetic weapons.Iron Man's gauntlet beam did battle with a blast from the Silver Surfer...way before Extremis...Alita doesn't have that type of firepower.
You really don't know anything about Alita, do you? And Surfer is a pacifist. He refrains from killing Iron-Man, the same way he holds back to keep from killing the Hulk and hurting Thor and various other figures he knows he can beat down. Alita is very intelligent and is a master of a form of martial arts specifically designed to deal with robotic and cybernetic opponents called Panzer Kunst.  Even in a Civilian body, Alita could shred even larger cyborgs. She can also focus her "chi". Not in any retarded energy blast DBZ kind of way, but as a form of extreme focus. In such a way she can send a vibration effect through a target to destroy them from within. She used this in an arm wrestling match against Jashugan, the Motorball Champion. He used his 'chi' to destroy the servo-motors in her arm, causing it to lose 90% of its strength. The vibration she sent into his arm caused it to fall off completely.

EMP, freezing and magnetic weapons have no effect on Alita. And Tony's psychometry won't work on her either. The Berserker, Tuned and Imaginos bodies are all constructed with varying degrees of nanotech. One of the weapons Alita has as a Tuned is the Solenoid Quench Gun; One of the special equipment of the 'Tuned', this Electromagnetic acceleration launcher has the capabiltiy of shooting a 20mm solenoid armor-piercing round at the speed of 5km/sec (or 11,000mph). The high amount of power necessary to fire the round is supplied by a laser beam sent down from Gabriel. The unit can hover like an MHD craft and aid in targeting and recoil absorption.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HalJordan1986x

stupid fight

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rei-Kai

Now, does anyone actually have an intelligent argument to make?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

I looked up Atila and in her last form or whatever she is quite powerful I don't see Tony winning because most of his attacks wont affect her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man wins.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"Iron Man wins."
Well some of his attacks won affect her, but what could pull him win would be his Smarts, Speed, and most of all his strength so ya I guess would not count him out just yet.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Man wins."
Well some of his attacks won affect her, but what could pull him win would be his Smarts, Speed, and most of all his strength so ya I guess would not count him out just yet."
I would have argued with Rei-Kai's counter but he makes up so much stuff I spend most of my time correcting him than explaining why his logic wouldn't give Alita the win.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Man wins."
Well some of his attacks won affect her, but what could pull him win would be his Smarts, Speed, and most of all his strength so ya I guess would not count him out just yet."
I would have argued with Rei-Kai's counter but he makes up so much stuff I spend most of my time correcting him than explaining why his logic wouldn't give Alita the win."
True that he said Ms. Marvel was stronger than Wonder Women... go figure lol
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rei-Kai

I haven't made anything up. Alita can create and control thermal and electromagnetic energies, which she uses to create plasma. EMP doesn't work on her and freezing won't work because she can sear the ice instantly, at least with her Berserker and Imaginos bodies. You need to actually read the series to understand her abilities or at the very least check her out on Wiki. Nothing I've said about her is a lie or made up by me. It's straight from the Manga. I've already started collecting the Last Order series and am almost finished with the first BA-Alita series.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"I haven't made anything up.
Do you wanna bet?
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rei-Kai
SeanAKAMisery said:
True that he said Ms. Marvel was stronger than Wonder Women... go figure lol
I never said that Ms. Marvel was stronger than Diana, I said Gladiator was. And I made it perfectly clear that saying someone who benches 100,000 tons doesn't make them automatically tougher than a class 100+ brick, because that's still a class 100+ feat. I've already explained all this before and it needn't be explained again.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"I haven't made anything up.
ROFL
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HalJordan1986x

We already know Gladiator isnt as strong as WW either so please don't start with that crap

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Rei-Kai said:
"Gladiator smashes them both. Ms. Marvel is out of her league here and Diana just doesn't make the cut."
Rei-Kai said:
"Ms. Marvel doesn't measure up to their level of strength or speed and Gladiator is much stronger than Wonder Woman, not to mention faster. And he basically has all of Superman's powers."

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HalJordan1986x

First he said Gladiator was stronger faster and tougher then Superman now hes saying he is to Diana
What a mook

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
"We already know Gladiator isnt as strong as WW either so please don't start with that crap"
No, you just believe that because you hate the idea of a 'Superman copy' beating a DC character. Get over it. Gladiator can smash a planet. Diana can't. Gladiator can cross galaxies in seconds. Diana can't. His strength and speed completely outmatches hers. That's been clearly evident for a long time. Now don't bring this crap up again on this thread and get back to the subject at hand.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"We already know Gladiator isnt as strong as WW either so please don't start with that crap"
No, you just believe that because you hate the idea of a 'Superman copy' beating a DC character. Get over it. Gladiator can smash a planet. Diana can't. Gladiator can cross galaxies in seconds. Diana can't. His strength and speed completely outmatches hers. That's been clearly evident for a long time. Now don't bring this crap up again on this thread and get back to the subject at hand."
WTF are you High she Pulled a Planet with her lasso and she could easily destroy one. Big G is just a little faster than the speed of sound while WW is way faster than that. She has lifted over 100,000 tons he has not come close. Ya they might be in the same class but her feats outmatch his do your homework and stop pissing everyone off with your BULLSHIT!!!
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Diana can move 1/3 of the Earth
Gladiator can hold up 1 side of the Baxter Building

Diana is able to fight Superman to stand stills
Gladiator jobs to Gambit and has trouble fighting Colossus

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
No, you just believe that because you hate the idea of a 'Superman copy' beating a DC character. Get over it. Gladiator can smash a planet. Diana can't. Gladiator can cross galaxies in seconds. Diana can't. His strength and speed completely outmatches hers. That's been clearly evident for a long time. Now don't bring this crap up again on this thread and get back to the subject at hand."
WTF are you High she Pulled a Planet with her lasso and she could easily destroy one. Big G is just a little faster than the speed of sound while WW is way faster than that. She has lifted over 100,000 tons he has not come close. Ya they might be in the same class but her feats outmatch his do your homework and stop pissing everyone off with your BULLSHIT!!!"
HalJordan1986x said:
"Diana can move 1/3 of the Earth
Gladiator can hold up 1 side of the Baxter Building

Diana is able to fight Superman to stand stills
Gladiator jobs to Gambit and has trouble fighting Colossus"
I think we say it all my Friend good work!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Vance Astro said:
Actually she can. She already has supersonic speed. She processes information at that speed and still keeps in check with real time. She does this for almost the entire 2nd half of Last Order. You should try actually reading it.

Vance Astro said:
You really don't know anything about Alita, do you? And Surfer is a pacifist. He refrains from killing Iron-Man, the same way he holds back to keep from killing the Hulk and hurting Thor and various other figures he knows he can beat down. Alita is very intelligent and is a master of a form of martial arts specifically designed to deal with robotic and cybernetic opponents called Panzer Kunst.  Even in a Civilian body, Alita could shred even larger cyborgs. She can also focus her "chi". Not in any retarded energy blast DBZ kind of way, but as a form of extreme focus. In such a way she can send a vibration effect through a target to destroy them from within. She used this in an arm wrestling match against Jashugan, the Motorball Champion. He used his 'chi' to destroy the servo-motors in her arm, causing it to lose 90% of its strength. The vibration she sent into his arm caused it to fall off completely.

EMP, freezing and magnetic weapons have no effect on Alita. And Tony's psychometry won't work on her either. The Berserker, Tuned and Imaginos bodies are all constructed with varying degrees of nanotech. One of the weapons Alita has as a Tuned is the Solenoid Quench Gun; One of the special equipment of the 'Tuned', this Electromagnetic acceleration launcher has the capabiltiy of shooting a 20mm solenoid armor-piercing round at the speed of 5km/sec (or 11,000mph). The high amount of power necessary to fire the round is supplied by a laser beam sent down from Gabriel. The unit can hover like an MHD craft and aid in targeting and recoil absorption."

1.I don't know anything about Alita=False
2.Silver Surfer is pacifist=False (Silver Surfer has fought several heroes with no good reason)
3.Silver Surfer trying not to kill Iron Man=False (Silver Surfer has no reason to spare Stark..especially when protecting Galactus)
4.Silver Surfer's situation with Thor and Hulk were different.Silver Surfer really couldn't kill either at their best.
5.All these things your explaining about Alita..I not only know but they aren't helping you prove anything.
6.EMP was supposed to not work on Iron Man either..he even built a defense against it.Yet in Invincible Iron Man #3 or 4 Paladin used one on him.It's possible their are different types of EMP.
7.Magnetic weapons having no effect on Alita=False
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rei-Kai

Gladiator is speeding past planets. You guys are incorrect in so many points it's not funny. Surfer not kill Hulk? Dude, he f'ing stripped Hulk of his powers, twice. Norrin could easily kill the Hulk if he wanted to. Surfer is about a notch or two above Normal Thor.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Hasn't Thor beaten Surfer like 2 or 3 times before?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Rei-Kai said:
"

Gladiator is speeding past planets. You guys are incorrect in so many points it's not funny. Surfer not kill Hulk? Dude, he f'ing stripped Hulk of his powers, twice. Norrin could easily kill the Hulk if he wanted to. Surfer is about a notch or two above Normal Thor.

"
Thats when he is flying in space. But on earth he is not much faster than sound...... THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
"Hasn't Thor beaten Surfer like 2 or 3 times before?"
They've fought a few times, Surfer beats him more often than not, and one of the times Thor did win was after Surfer had already allowed himself to get beat on by Thor who was in a state of Warrior-Madness.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Rei-Kai
SeanAKAMisery said:
Thats when he is flying in space. But on earth he is not much faster than sound...... THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!"
...wtf are you talking about? Surfer is an FTL'er anywhere. So is Gladiator. They gave him low showings cause his confidence was down from earlier events, that's all. Glads is still an FTL'er, even when on a planet. There's nothing keeping him from using his speed. Your statements are completely bogus.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man wins.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HalJordan1986x

When has Gladz shown to be FTL when he is on a planet?
Surfer too?
Can I get a scan please ...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
HalJordan1986x said:
"When has Gladz shown to be FTL when he is on a planet?
Surfer too?
Can I get a scan please ..."
Gladiator has never shown to be FTL on a planet..but nobody else who is FTL shows that either.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
Surfer too?
When has Supes or Diana ever shown to move FTL on a planet? Give the scans cause everyone needs to approve. These're things done so often they don't need to be shown. Gravity has no effect on either of them. They both fly through black holes for cryin out loud without any effort whatsoever. You ask for something that's common knowledge.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By castleking
HalJordan1986x said:
Surfer too?
i have proof that surfer has done FTL on earth