• 51 results
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Noone301994
  • Round 1: Morals on for Iron Man (movie version Mark 6 armor) , morals off for Mercer (obviously) win by death or KO
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Round 2: Morals on for Iron Man (comic version classic armor), morals off for Mercer win by death or KO
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Round 3: Morals off for Iron Man (Extremis armor) and Mercer. Fight to the death.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By leonkarlen123

@noone301994: Alex got all of his powers? In that case

Round 1: Mercer stomps

Round 2: Mercer pwns

Round 3: Mercer 5.5/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Mercer with ease

2. Mercer

3. Iron Man 7/10

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow I forgot I even made this thread. Good thing you have that good ol' biased hatred for Iron Man huh? Otherwise this thread would have probably never been bumped. Anyway,

Round 1: Although it pains me to say it, you are probably right, Iron Man loses here. With morals on (even with them off) Tony would lose due to the fact that he doesn't quite know what he's going up against and wouldn't have the firepower to keep Mercer down permanently. Even if Tony has the flight advantage eventually Mercer would just leap up to Iron Man and swat him down to ground level and work on him from there with tank busting attacks, however, Tony would not just let this happen. It would take awhile for this fight to end because of Iron Man's flight speed and his ability to spam powerful weapons. 8/10 in Mercer's favor and 2/10 in it being a stalemate (if Tony stayed in the air but would still count as wins for Mercer).

Round 2: I don't think Mercer pwns here... Classic Iron Man has a lot of weapons and gadgets at his disposal that movie Iron Man does not and I think they would be very useful here.

Illusions
Sonics

Mercer would be severely confused and would be easily susceptible to attack if he lunged at an illusion. He would also be extremely disoriented if Tony blared sonics in his ears while fighting illusions (most would get KO'd by Tony's sonics alone but I'll give Mercer the benefit of the doubt that it wouldn't knock him out). After enduring both of those attacks Mercer would be extremely open for either strong punches (that have downed Hulk) or repulsor rays (that have easily melted steel). With his gadgets he would be easily open for attack and would either get knocked out with his tremendous strength or he would vaporize him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His strength is on another level from Mercer

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Repulsor power.

7/10 Iron Man wins.

Round 3: Sorry, but you are very wrong about Mercer's performance here. 5.5? Really? Iron Man curbstomps 10/10 and here's why:

Iron Man has superior Durability, Strength, Firepower, Speed, and he also has Shields, Illusions, Sonics, Stealth etc ( I could go on for a much longer time since he has so many weapons at his disposal but he wouldn't need all of them).

Proof:

Durability

Tanks a nuke and hits from an angry Thor and Hulk without any damage to his suit (something Mercer couldn't do)

Strength

Extremis' strength

Firepower

Iron Man could melt this guy with his repulsors and uni-beam

Speed

He has extreme flight speed (mach 8.7) and superhuman reaction speed (milliseconds)
Shields from Void, powerful explosion, and nukes at 2% power
No Caption Provided

Illusions

No Caption Provided

Sonics

No Caption Provided

Invisibility

I know you hate Iron Man but at least respect him.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

Wow I forgot I even made this thread. Good thing you have that good ol' biased hatred for Iron Man huh? Otherwise this thread would have probably never been bumped. Anyway,

Round 1: Although it pains me to say it, you are probably right, Iron Man loses here. With morals on (even with them off) Tony would lose due to the fact that he doesn't quite know what he's going up against and wouldn't have the firepower to keep Mercer down permanently. Even if Tony has the flight advantage eventually Mercer would just leap up to Iron Man and swat him down to ground level and work on him from there with tank busting attacks, however, Tony would not just let this happen. It would take awhile for this fight to end because of Iron Man's flight speed and his ability to spam powerful weapons. 8/10 in Mercer's favor and 2/10 in it being a stalemate (if Tony stayed in the air but would still count as wins for Mercer).

Round 2: I don't think Mercer pwns here... Classic Iron Man has a lot of weapons and gadgets at his disposal that movie Iron Man does not and I think they would be very useful here.

Illusions
Sonics

Mercer would be severely confused and would be easily susceptible to attack if he lunged at an illusion. He would also be extremely disoriented if Tony blared sonics in his ears while fighting illusions (most would get KO'd by Tony's sonics alone but I'll give Mercer the benefit of the doubt that it wouldn't knock him out). After enduring both of those attacks Mercer would be extremely open for either strong punches (that have downed Hulk) or repulsor rays (that have easily melted steel). With his gadgets he would be easily open for attack and would either get knocked out with his tremendous strength or he would vaporize him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His strength is on another level from Mercer

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Repulsor power.

7/10 Iron Man wins.

Round 3: Sorry, but you are very wrong about Mercer's performance here. 5.5? Really? Iron Man curbstomps 10/10 and here's why:

Iron Man has superior Durability, Strength, Firepower, Speed, and he also has Shields, Illusions, Sonics, Stealth etc ( I could go on for a much longer time since he has so many weapons at his disposal but he wouldn't need all of them).

Proof:

Durability

Tanks a nuke and hits from an angry Thor and Hulk without any damage to his suit (something Mercer couldn't do)

Strength

Extremis' strength

Firepower

Iron Man could melt this guy with his repulsors and uni-beam

Speed

He has extreme flight speed (mach 8.7) and superhuman reaction speed (milliseconds)
Shields from Void, powerful explosion, and nukes at 2% power
No Caption Provided

Illusions

No Caption Provided

Sonics

No Caption Provided

Invisibility

I know you hate Iron Man but at least respect him.

As for round 3 i ment to say Ironman 5.5/10 instead :).

But otherwise for round 1 and 2 i believe the Hammerfists would be to much blunt force and would damage his brain or destroy the suit.

Round 1: Alex 8.5/10

Round 2: Alex 7/10

Round 3: Extremis 5.5/10

I actually don't really HATE Iron Man but i just think he is very overrated at the times. He is overall a cool Character

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: You shouldn't make a thread if you have a winner in mind.

It's fine to say why you think Tony would stand a chance because reason: X but if your going like "Nah Ironman wins 7/10" or "Yeap Mercer wins 8/10" then you clearly already have your winner and the thread didn't need to be made.

Unless they got rid of it, I haven't checked in awhile but thats one of the rules..

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus:

I made this thread 8 months ago. I didn't know as much about Iron Man and Alex Mercer as I do now and I was a novice. I actually thought that the extremis, classic armor, and movie armors were actually somewhat even with Mercer's abilities at the time. 8 months later, based on what I have learned since then, I will admit, Tony loses 1, and wins the rest.

@leonkarlen123:

At least we can agree that he's a cool character and that he wins round 3 :P

One thing that we do disagree on is the fact that classic Iron Man's suit wouldn't be able to tank hits from Mercer. The suit is more durable than you think.

No Caption Provided
Takes hits from classic Thor
Survives from nuclear reactor meltdown explosion (with his suit still functioning)
Survives from nuclear reactor meltdown explosion (with his suit still functioning)

If you think Mercer could beat Iron Man with a couple of casual hits you are going to have to prove that he hits harder than Thor or the force of a nuclear meltdown explosion.

I do agree that the Marvel Cinematic universe version of Iron Man (Earth - 199999) would lose against Alex.

One thing that really gets me though is the fact that you think Tony would barely win round 3... With morals off you do realize Tony would just melt him with his uni-beam right?

No Caption Provided

10,073 Kelvin is hotter than the surface of the sun. (73% output means that he could have gotten is 27% hotter)

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I didn't realise this was an 8 month old thread...

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By leonkarlen123

@pr0metheus:

I made this thread 8 months ago. I didn't know as much about Iron Man and Alex Mercer as I do now and I was a novice. I actually thought that the extremis, classic armor, and movie armors were actually somewhat even with Mercer's abilities at the time. 8 months later, based on what I have learned since then, I will admit, Tony loses 1, and wins the rest.

@leonkarlen123:

At least we can agree that he's a cool character and that he wins round 3 :P

One thing that we do disagree on is the fact that classic Iron Man's suit wouldn't be able to tank hits from Mercer. The suit is more durable than you think.

No Caption Provided

If you think Mercer could beat Iron Man with a couple of casual hits you are going to have to prove that he hits harder than Thor or the force of a nuclear meltdown explosion.

I do agree that the Marvel Cinematic universe version of Iron Man (Earth - 199999) would lose against Alex.

One thing that really gets me though is the fact that you think Tony would barely win round 3... With morals off you do realize Tony would just melt him with his uni-beam right?

No Caption Provided

10,073 Kelvin is hotter than the surface of the sun. (73% output means that he could have gotten is 27% hotter)

People like Iron Fist have dodged the uni beam before and maybe Alex could do the same. (Not sure though)

Maybe he can't kill Iron man with hammerfists but they should damage his armor abit atleast. They can destroy tanks with a couple of hits, and i believe Iron man's suit is made of Carbon Fibers which should not be so MUCH more durable than normal Metal so Iron-man had a bit PIS when he fought Thor because Mjolnir would have crack his suit down.

Alex has regenerated from being nuked before too so if there is animals nearby he could consume them in seconds and retain his normal form.

You seem to know your stuff about Iron Man.. Keep up :)

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

Yeah that's true but Iron Fist has microsecond reaction time and well.. Mercer doesn't. Plus Iron Man could just go invisible or use illusions to sneak up on Mercer and hit him with it; he has many options (as you can see based on the scans).

I think his armor was made of gold titanium alloy with his classic suit.. I'm not entirely sure.. But anyway, he has tanked hits from Namor, Hulk, Wonder Man, Thor (obviously) etc. So I'm not exactly sure if it's PIS... He consistently tanks hits from powerhouses that can lift 100 tons so I don't think Mercer's hammer fists would be a problem.

Especially if his fists can't do this in one hit:

Iron Man's durability DEFINITELY exceeds that of a tank so if it takes a couple of hits for Mercer to destroy one he's still outclassed.
Iron Man's durability DEFINITELY exceeds that of a tank so if it takes a couple of hits for Mercer to destroy one he's still outclassed.

If Mercer gets vaporized into a pool of blood it counts as a KO or death in my opinion. Iron Man took a nuke without so much as a scratch in his armor.

Thanks, I try :)

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercer only wins at round 1..

2 and 3 are slaughter in favor of tony.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pope052

Alex easily handles Tony in the first round, but would get demolished in the final two.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1

Alex Mercer. If that superhuman with heating capabilities can beat Stark. Mercer would curbstomp him.

Round 2

Alex Mercer. He has an entire city to consume, how does Iron Man stop him?

Round 3

Iron Man.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

Yeah that's true but Iron Fist has microsecond reaction time and well.. Mercer doesn't. Plus Iron Man could just go invisible or use illusions to sneak up on Mercer and hit him with it; he has many options (as you can see based on the scans).

I think his armor was made of gold titanium alloy with his classic suit.. I'm not entirely sure.. But anyway, he has tanked hits from Namor, Hulk, Wonder Man, Thor (obviously) etc. So I'm not exactly sure if it's PIS... He consistently tanks hits from powerhouses that can lift 100 tons so I don't think Mercer's hammer fists would be a problem.

Especially if his fists can't do this in one hit:

If Mercer gets vaporized into a pool of blood it counts as a KO or death in my opinion. Iron Man took a nuke without so much as a scratch in his armor.

Thanks, I try :)

Well the Hammer fists is suppose to greatly increase his striking power. I bet if Alex had his armor power on he could tanked that nuke probably without getting burned to a skeleton.

This is just a minor showing what the Hammer fists is capable off. Much area effect and brutal strikes.

Loading Video...

Even if blunt won't do it he got lots of other powers like Blade, Claws, Whipfist (He can use it like 100 ft away) and his shield would take the repulsor beams i guess

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

Well the Hammer fists is suppose to greatly increase his striking power. I bet if Alex had his armor power on he could tanked that nuke probably without getting burned to a skeleton.

This is just a minor showing what the Hammer fists is capable off. Much area effect and brutal strikes.

Even if blunt won't do it he got lots of other powers like Blade, Claws, Whipfist (He can use it like 100 ft away) and his shield would take the repulsor beams i guess

Well still, Tony has the long range advantage so he could spam missiles, repulsors, sonics while in air and based on the video, missiles seem to affect Mercer. They knock him over and he loses a chunk of health. His repulsors do much more damage than a missile too. Mercer would probably barely get any hits on Iron Man and if he did it wouldn't matter because his armor is much tougher than that of a tank or car.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

Well still, Tony has the long range advantage so he could spam missiles, repulsors, sonics while in air and based on the video, missiles seem to affect Mercer. They knock him over and he loses a chunk of health. His repulsors do much more damage than a missile too. Mercer would probably barely get any hits on Iron Man and if he did it wouldn't matter because his armor is much tougher than that of a tank or car.

Alex shield can deflect missiles and bullets like nothing pretty much. Same he can use the armor to make himself more durable. I keep alex wins

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

Okay then what about his repulsors? Could his shield armor protect from beams that could melt steel? I know you said he's fast but Tony could easily pick up on this and compensate by creating illusions or blasting sonic attacks. He used illusions on Iron Fist and this made it easier for him to distract and hit him.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By leonkarlen123

@noone301994: His shield should be more durable than metal, takingmmissiles like nothing is something normal metal could never do.

Mercer got devastator attacks who creates a shockwave who can reach more than 300 ft

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: So since his shields tank missiles that means they are capable of withstanding blunt forced type attacks. The repulsors are piercing attacks and would probably be capable of penetrating his armor since they are powerful enough, hot enough, and intense enough to easily melt steel like it's butter. A missile (that Mercer has been hit with) wouldn't be able to melt steel like butter since it is a concussive force. It would probably destroy the steel from the brute force of the shockwave but it wouldn't necessarily melt it.

How powerful are these shockwaves?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: So since his shields tank missiles that means they are capable of withstanding blunt forced type attacks. The repulsors are piercing attacks and would probably be capable of penetrating his armor since they are powerful enough, hot enough, and intense enough to easily melt steel like it's butter. A missile (that Mercer has been hit with) wouldn't be able to melt steel like butter since it is a concussive force. It would probably destroy the steel from the brute force of the shockwave but it wouldn't necessarily melt it.

How powerful are these shockwaves?

Sorry i forgot that it was only Heller who could create these shockwaves.

But here are his Devastator attacks ( Some of his most powerful ones ) who could probably damage the suit.

Loading Video...

Their strength should be equal, around 60-80 tons but if Mercer use his muscle arms he becomes stronger.

Their combat speed i give advantage to Mercer since he fight's and dodge big and fast creatures everyday and don't wear such an heavy armor that slows him down.

Travel speed goes to Iron Man but it's not useful in here.

Durability go to Iron Man but he doesn't posses an healing factor like Mercer does.

Well Iron Man got advanced weapon's but Alex got powers.. Dunno about this one..

Most physical advantages goes to Alex Mercer for sure and Iron man's beam could be a problem.. It depends IF the shield can take a Repulsor beam which i believe it can and maybe Alex can dodge the beam in worst cases because he has shown great speed.

Which weapons does Extremis really posses besides heat? He will have to catch him to burn him.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Noone301994

@leonkarlen123 said:

Sorry i forgot that it was only Heller who could create these shockwaves.

But here are his Devastator attacks ( Some of his most powerful ones ) who could probably damage the suit.

Their strength should be equal, around 60-80 tons but if Mercer use his muscle arms he becomes stronger.

Their combat speed i give advantage to Mercer since he fight's and dodge big and fast creatures everyday and don't wear such an heavy armor that slows him down.

Travel speed goes to Iron Man but it's not useful in here.

Durability go to Iron Man but he doesn't posses an healing factor like Mercer does.

Well Iron Man got advanced weapon's but Alex got powers.. Dunno about this one..

Most physical advantages goes to Alex Mercer for sure and Iron man's beam could be a problem.. It depends IF the shield can take a Repulsor beam which i believe it can and maybe Alex can dodge the beam in worst cases because he has shown great speed.

Which weapons does Extremis really posses besides heat? He will have to catch him to burn him.

Oh yeah that's right. Wasn't it a map pack or add-on for the second game?

Those are impressive but again you have to remember that Iron Man has tanked hits without any damage from 100 tonners like Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Wonder Man, etc. Durability feats like that are above the destructive feats of his devastator attacks. The best that those could damage were tanks and it's obvious that Iron Man has superior durability to that of a tank. Basically, the feats of the devastator attacks aren't good enough.

By 'their' I hope you mean Heller and Mercer's... Iron Man's strength is in the 100 ton range so his and Mercer's strength are not equal. It is confirmed based on feats and handbook specs. I can post scans if you want.

Mercer is kind of fast but he isn't nearly as fast as Iron Man when it comes to combat and reaction speed. Even the classic armor puts Mercer's speed to shame. Iron Man's armor actually isn't that heavy by the way. Iron Man has constantly shown to be fast enough to blur and become undetectable by human and superhuman eyes:

Extremis Reaction/Combat Speed:

Millisecond reaction time
Millisecond reaction time
Blur motion dodges and combat
Blur motion dodges and combat
Moves so fast that a superhuman being didn't see him
Moves so fast that a superhuman being didn't see him

Classic Iron Man Reaction/Combat speed:

Dodges missile
Dodges missile
catches and redirects rocket propelled grenade
catches and redirects rocket propelled grenade
blur speed dodges
blur speed dodges

Travel speed actually does matter if you think about it. If Iron Man speed blitzes him at mach speeds he could hit Mercer pretty hard and continue an endless assault (since Mercer can't fly and evade the attacks) like he did here against Hulk:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You are correct about Mercer having a superior healing factor, however, extremis DOES have a healing factor but its just not as good as Mercer's. If Mercer can't pierce Stark's armor and has inferior durability then how does he even have a chance?

Advantages for physicals go to Mercer for sure? Are you serious? Iron Man has a durability, strength, speed, flight, intelligence, destructive capability, versatility, and tactical advantages. The only thing Mercer has going for him is his healing factor. Iron Man has targeting computers and his repulsor beams that move much fast than Mercer has shown to be. His hands will easily be able to keep up with Mercer's speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Iron Man has tons of other weapons in his arsenal. He has sonic attacks, flamethrowers, ice gauntlets, gas attacks (capable of shutting down the lungs), energy blades, pulse bolts, SPIN tech nanobots (capable of suppressing ones powers and then knocking them out), and powerful tasers.

sonic attacks
sonic attacks
flamethrower
flamethrower
fire suppression through ice generation
fire suppression through ice generation
ice attacks part I
ice attacks part I
ice attacks part II
ice attacks part II
ice attacks part III
ice attacks part III
gas attacks
gas attacks
this energy blade was capable of harming an asgardian powered behemoth
this energy blade was capable of harming an asgardian powered behemoth
pulse bolts powerful enough to knock a giant dragon far back
pulse bolts powerful enough to knock a giant dragon far back
uses the SPIN tech on she-hulk and turns her back into Jen Walters
uses the SPIN tech on she-hulk and turns her back into Jen Walters
Tasers capable of knocking out extremis powered superhumans
Tasers capable of knocking out extremis powered superhumans

With morals off there are so many powerful weapons that he can spam while either flying at a safe distance, while invisible, or while Mercer is chasing illusions.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By jwwprod

Round 1: Alex.

Round 2: Tony with difficulty.

Round 3: Tony again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Round 1 - Alex stomps

Round 2 - Mercer has a disadvantage that he can't fly but would still beat Iron man

Round 3 - Could go either way , Mercer won't just die.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Iron Man all rounds.

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ChaosInc

First off, Morals on and win by Death?Also, Has Alex ever been k.oed

Second Tony is a genius and has way more battle experience.

Lastly, the only reason Alex beat most people is cause he cheats even at max level the Military can kill him they just don't cause he shapeshifts and consumes people to regen this is a 1V1.

Iron Man wins with no a problem all 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necromancetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1)alex

2)alex

3)ironman

Bacchus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bacchus

Mercer

Mercer

Iron Man solos the Prototype verse

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercer First 2 rounds , Ironman for last.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Round 2: Tony with difficulty.

Round 3: Tony shitstomps.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 socajunkie  Moderator
  1. Mercer
  2. I don't know much about Classic IM
  3. Lmao mismatch in Iron Man's favour
WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WhatamIseeing

Mercer wins

I dont know much about Iron man but I think he’d win round 2 and he definitely wins in 3

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Changed my mind, Mercer takes round 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992
deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex stomps ever round.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan- said:
@jwwprod said:

Round 2: Alex with difficulty.

Round 3: Alex shitstomps.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Mercer.
  2. Either way.
  3. Tony stomps.
dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironman laughs and solo prototype verse in round 2 and 3. mercer takes round 1 in a good fight

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

ironman laughs and solo prototype verse in round 2 and 3. mercer takes round 1 in a good fight

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_ 1 year+ bump for another nonsensical argument about Alex Mercer.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty obvious that it's bait at this point. Tank busting cuts are going to go through Tony's suit like butter. I mean it's not like Iron Man is more durable than a tank. That would be preposterous.

Colorado_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Mercer wins.

Round 2: Mercer wins.

Round 3: Tony wins.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@leonkarlen123: round 1: alex

Round 2 iron man stomps

Round 3 iron man stomps

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11127/111271893/5910251-img_7276.jpg

Anyone who actually think mercer stands a chance against classic iron man needs to read a comic. Seriously what is with all this mercer wank

Iron man classic suits have mountain lvl durability alex gets stomped

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

Lol you definitely don’t know how powerful iron man is. To put I simply iron man stomps mercer in classic