Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lilbroomstick
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Round 1: In character

Round 2: Bloodlusted(fighting to the best of their ability)

Round 3: What is the strongest Justice League villain the Marvel team can beat and vice versa

Conditions:

• New 52 versions for DC
  • Green Lantern is Hal Jordan
  • Bleeding edge Iron Man
  • Savage Hulk
  • Post Ragnarok Thor(normal with no Odinforce)
  • Iron Man is allowed to use satellites
  • Fight takes place in New York City
  • If DC team stomps then you can choose to make Bleeding edge the Iron Destroyer or to switch out Green Lantern for Aquaman
  • If Marvel team stomps give them Rebirth feats too

Bonus Round: Injustice versions for DC and Ultimate(1610) versions for marvel

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lilbroomstick

Callouts

@cocacolaman@edgelord91@battle123axe@hype2@captfalcon725@maestromage@king-ragnar@maalik@thevoidofdeath@dondave@stupid_people@thor_parker82@lowlaville@ghostravage@nighthunder@patrat18@cable_extreme@cadencev2@green_skaar@theamazingimmortalman@homicidalmaniac@godtriggerhulk@thitiki@thedailybagel@hulkage@jackjack390@oceanmaster21@spiderman1997@supremegeneration@newcomer@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf@pipxeroth@citizensentry@jrupert1@kingcurry30@onepieceverse@jaycool2@abelhsu@the_fub@blackpantherisb@zemoftw@dondave@New_World_Order@serrure@norrinboltagonprime21@unbreakable_fs4@darrellacoustic@wolverine08@jayc1324@cosmicallyaware1@patrat18@14nc3@thitiki@king_stranglehold_da_first@sophia89@lowlaville@godtriggerhulk@ssj_god@thedailybagel@oceanmaster21@thor_parker82@apocalypse3@hulkage@comicdude360@jackjack390@cgoodness@spiderman1997@nighthunder@lvenger@citizensentry@jrupert@serrure@noone301994@jokerpoker@dagmar_merrill@stealth_warrior@cgoodness@lvenger@emperorthanos@jrupert1@thekinfing@warlockmage@all-father@allstarsuperman@lvenger@frozen@comicace3@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn@matchesmalone21@theamazingimmortalman@lowlavillethitiki@demonknights@ssj_god@darkseid1006@thor_parker82@sirneko@jgames@ironshinobi88@ghostravage@unbreakable_fs4@the_real_seaman@hollow_point@jucaslucasa@darth_wayne@sly_141@thekinfing@lord-parallax@lanniblehecter@betatesthighlander1@batman242@thitiki@sophia89@demonknights@oceanmaster21@zhurong@theblondegod@lvenger@dboyrules2011@oceanmaster21@ouroborik@lejon@oceanmaster21@batman3000@sladerulez@abelhsu@the_fub@blackpantherisb

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Okay...a lot to unpack here.
Default fight does to team Marvel unless we giving Wonder Woman her Witching Hour powers (if so, she solos).
Presuming Marvel stomps, adding Rebirth makes it almost impossible to call, but I'll go with Team DC.
If I'm wrong and DC stomps, then the parameter changes switch it to Marvel.

Injustice versions stomp because Superman is a supercharged Yellow Lantern and so is Hal Jordan. And Diana is as bloodthirsty as she's ever been. It's basically giving Team DC extra weapons and turning their morals off.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Lol Bleeding Edge with satellites and Hulk are more than enough to deal with the N52 trio (which Wonder Woman is easily the weakest of the team by far considering her feats)

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Bleeding Edge with satellites and Hulk are more than enough to deal with the N52 trio (which Wonder Woman is easily the weakest of the team by far considering her feats)

Wow, really? I thought New 52 wonder woman was pretty strong. Do they stand a better chance with Rebirth feats added?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Well, this is interesting to hear. Usually nobody thinks marvel stands a chance against Post crisis so I have to use New 52.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Well, this is interesting to hear. Usually nobody thinks marvel stands a chance against Post crisis

I've never heard of that being the common consensus pimp, you must be getting this confused with KMC or something

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick said:

@professorrespect: Well, this is interesting to hear. Usually nobody thinks marvel stands a chance against Post crisis

I've never heard of that being the common consensus pimp, you must be getting this confused with KMC or something

I'm just basing that off of the responses I get for my threads. I have seen Thor vs Superman being somewhat even though.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: No, she's the weakest one in new 52 easily . Post Crisis was another level , but new 52 isn't all impressive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb3c213afb6d
deactivated-5eb3c213afb6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I'm not sure why New 52 threads are still being made.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Maalik

DC team handily IMO.

Superman can take anyone on the marvel team on his own, as can Hal and wonder woman should be able to beat Iron man.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maalik said:

DC team handily IMO.

Superman can take anyone on the marvel team on his own, as can Hal and wonder woman should be able to beat Iron man.

@professorrespect see? This is the type of stuff I'm talking about

Threadsplit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch

anyone on team DC can beat anyone on team Marvel.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Threadsplit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: even so:

Superman >>>>> Hulk

Superman >>>>> Thor

Superman >>>>> IronMan

Wonder Woman >>>>> Hulk

Wonder Woman >>>>> Thor

Wonder Woman >>>>> IronMan

GL Hal >>>>> Hulk

GL Hal >>>>> Thor

GL Hal >>>>> IronMan

just choose the sequence and at the end the team DC wins

no matter the opponent, team dc can easily wins

(Also: Superman cold solostomps all)

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@threadsplit: Dude, even iron man might be able to beat new 52 Superman. Thor and Hulk stomp him in a hilarious battle. Wonder Woman and Hal are pretty shit too.

Threadsplit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Threadsplit
EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@threadsplit: Dude, even iron man might be able to beat new 52 Superman. Thor and Hulk stomp him in a hilarious battle. Wonder Woman and Hal are pretty shit too.

What does Ironman have that’s above New52 Superman? Is it speed? Strength? Striking power? Durability? Energy projection? Cause I’m not seeing it.

Hal was lackluster for a lot of the start of the New52 but he got way better showing Mid52 and later on at the ending of it.

Wonder Woman has a sword stated capable of cutting atoms and a speed advantage above any of the Marvel team.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire said:

What does Ironman have that’s above New52 Superman? Is it speed? Strength? Striking power? Durability? Energy projection? Cause I’m not seeing it.

Hal was lackluster for a lot of the start of the New52 but he got way better showing Mid52 and later on at the ending of it.

Wonder Woman has a sword stated capable of cutting atoms and a speed advantage above any of the Marvel team.

What is Superman's best energy projection feat with no sun dipping? It must be really good to be above Bleeding edge + Satellites. Hulk does have some FTL feats by will admit he is a lot slower. Thor has some pretty good high end speed feats and Iron Man has been shown to be extremely fast so he may not get speedblitzed.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@threadsplit: Yes, am I not allowed to be. I like Hulk, he's a good character. Superman is my favorite DC hero. I may be a little biased towards Marvel. You seem like a Superman fanboy and I am not saying you can't be. Just putting greater than symbols in your argument doesn't mean it's right. Now I don't know if you have a pure hatred for Hulk but you kind of act like it. Other battle threads suggest that New 52 Supes is pretty weak as well as Wonder Woman.

Threadsplit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: lmao. u literally have "Hulk" on @ / user

also:

see the New 52 Superman's respect thread and cry in the shower

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/bq7jfu/respect_superman_new_52/

stay mad. Superman solos

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@threadsplit: So, is there a problem. I told you, I like the Hulk. Have you ever seen Hulk respect threads, or the other two characters on the Marvel team.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team should take the solid majority

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace said:
@hulk_like_fire said:

What is Superman's best energy projection feat with no sun dipping? It must be really good to be above Bleeding edge + Satellites. Hulk does have some FTL feats by will admit he is a lot slower. Thor has some pretty good high end speed feats and Iron Man has been shown to be extremely fast so he may not get speedblitzed.

What are their FTL speed feats? I don’t think I’ve ever seen any reaction feats without scaling and assumptions

Superman burned Doomsday with his HV, KO’d Ulysseys a guy who was matching him with the solar flare ability. It’s honestly lacking but his HV operates faster than Stark calling in a satellite

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@ecstaticgrace said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@hulk_like_fire said:

What are their FTL speed feats? I don’t think I’ve ever seen any reaction feats without scaling and assumptions

Superman burned Doomsday with his HV, KO’d Ulysseys a guy who was matching him with the solar flare ability. It’s honestly lacking but his HV operates faster than Stark calling in a satellite

Thor's are really from reacting to Silver Surfer and Gladiator but other than it's pretty much traveling. Most of Stark's are from scaling admittedly but he can be in the center of an explosion with it moving slow motion to him which is a good speed feat that kind of reminds me of Flash and Superman making me think he's one of the few in marvel who wouldn't get blitzed. Bleeding edge has taken Gladiator's heat vision and he's practically immune to heat by feats so he'll just tank it while Supes gets blasted by his satellites. Good trade off lol

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By EcstaticGrace

@lilbroomstick: You’re not FTL by scaling. Using the idea that a character is FTL in combat speed so a character who doesn’t have those feats on their own without any mention of operating faster or as fast doesn’t work.

Superman is FTL, if Batman reacts to Superman that doesn’t make Batman FTL. Deathstroke isn’t FTL just because he’s reacted to Flash when consistency doesn’t favor that idea for Slade or Batman. Same thing could be said for Thor and Ironman

Seeing a explosion in slow motion doesn’t make you FTL in combat speed. It’s a good perception speed which makes sense given Ironman is in a super computer but it doesn’t suggest Ironman can operate and move around at FTL speeds unless actually shown to do so.

No Caption Provided

1. Gladiator having heat vision doesn’t equate to it being on par with Superman’s heatvision. Without the feats to suggest it’s on par

2. He didn’t even tank Gladiator’s heatvision so I don’t understand why he’d tank Superman’s

No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@lilbroomstick: You’re not FTL by scaling. Using the idea that a character is FTL in combat speed so a character who doesn’t have those feats on their own without any mention of operating faster or as fast doesn’t work.

Superman is FTL, if Batman reacts to Superman that doesn’t make Batman FTL. Deathstroke isn’t FTL just because he’s reacted to Flash when consistency doesn’t favor that idea for Slade or Batman. Same thing could be said for Thor and Ironman

Seeing a explosion in slow motion doesn’t make you FTL in combat speed. It’s a good perception speed which makes sense given Ironman is in a super computer but it doesn’t suggest Ironman can operate and move around at FTL speeds unless actually shown to do so.

No Caption Provided

1. Gladiator having heat vision doesn’t equate to it being on par with Superman’s heatvision. Without the feats to suggest it’s on par

2. He didn’t even tank Gladiator’s heatvision so I don’t understand why he’d tank Superman’s

No Caption Provided

He tanked the heat vision because his armor withstood it without taking heavy damage. That's not his best heat resistance feat though as he easily survived Odin's forge(far hotter than the sun) and consistently tanks lightning(hotter than sun surface temperature). Iron Man already has been able to do things within nanoseconds before he got the extremis upgrade. For the most part what you said about scaling is true but snatching Hyperion(who has faster than light reactions) faster than he could react, being fast to Sentry(also faster than light), escaping black holes, consistently showing that he is faster than lightning, keeping up Phoenix(far faster than light) Hope who was traveling through different parts of the world, blitzing Phoenix Cyclops, getting hits on Taurus who could attack faster then Thor(also faster than light) could react(and being able to combat blitz living laser(who basically is light) should bring him to FTL or MFTL. Perception is important to have with raw speed otherwise the combat speed will be overall slower. He actually did that explosion feat without technically wearing his armor as he had to put it own in the middle of the explosion and then escape it. Thor easily stopped an attempted blitz from Extremis Iron Man(who has faster than lightspeed feats) and stopped a traveling Surfer(Surfer is at his fastest when traveling). Heck he's even reacted to his own hammer which is FTL

No Caption Provided

It's kind of funny that you brought up Batman and Deathstroke as there are quite a few people who would say they are FTL. Not that I agree but just sayin'