• Win By KO/Death/BFR

No Caption Provided

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team bats stomps rounds 2 and 3, 1 is a little iffy I say this because I just don't think the new 52 versions have enough feats to show how skilled they really are. Brainiac takes control of Tony's suit and ultron and they proceed to pound reed and panther into dust.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By homicidalmaniac
lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lesterlawton

Any team with Reed on it, has all 3 rounds in the bag.

Avatar image for flash_batarang22
Flash_Batarang22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark destroys the overrated fagbat

but seriously

Stark destroys that overrated crap in any angle way possible

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

but seriously

Really, with Reed and Black Panther in the team, you say they stomp because of Stark? That couldn't be right.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed solos. This is the kinda guy that makes spare anti-galactus equipment in his spare time :P

- Pip

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fiodestromus

Reed solos. This is the kinda guy that makes spare anti-galactus equipment in his spare time :P

- Pip

lol

bunt947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bunt947

Stark Team FTW. Reed could probably solo

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bunt947 said:

Stark Team FTW. Reed could probably solo

No Caption Provided

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see here.

Tony Stark and Lex Luthor are at the same level of intelligences.

Black Panther is pretty much Batman, but he has magic and a country of advanced technology . Arubably T'challa is smarter than Batman given how T'challa is rivals Reed and Doom's level intelligences.

Reed Richard is arubably smartest man on the team. Nobody really compares in raw intelligences other than Brainaic.

Branianc is probably more advanced robot than Ultron is, however there are incarnations of Ultron that can rival Brainiac.

Team Marvel arubably has more advanced prep on earth because Marvel earth has Illumanati's technology, Reed's technology, Wakanda. However Brainac obviously has more technology or knowledge on everybody given that he is cosmic villain. Through Ultron may also have tech from the future too given Age of Ultron. I'm kind of leaning on Marvel, but DC makes it close.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MonsterStomp

@superbot400: Lex is smarter than Stark. If you put Lex in the MU, he'd be a close 3rd runner up to Doom and Reed. If you plop Brianiac in the MU he'd probably be the smartest there is.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac will be a problem.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By jwalser3

Team Iron Man

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Siding with Team 1 due to Reed.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ddecourt

Team Iron Man.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400: Lex is smarter than Stark. If you put Lex in the MU, he'd be a close 3rd runner up to Doom and Reed. If you plop Brianiac in the MU he'd probably be the smartest there is.

Agreed.

loseup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos and doom can rival brainiac

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By patrat18

Team 2 due to Brainiac.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Brainiac's intelligence and resources alone, I think Team Iron Man would have some trouble. But, add to that:

-Batman's strategy/tactics

-Luthor's scientific genius (easily matches Stark's)

-Midnighter's foresight (or whatever you want to call it)

I'm going to give this to Team Batman.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed Solo, T'Chall solos, Ultron solos. Stark can take any of the other team 1v1, except for maybe Luthor

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gracetrack

@darkraiden said:

Reed Solo, T'Chall solos, Ultron solos. Stark can take any of the other team 1v1, except for maybe Luthor

*dumbfounded look*

No.

Just no.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By bigcimmerian

LMAO

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are any of you aware JUST HOW far down the line Midnighter can predict an outcome? He's calculated trillions of different outcomes for an entire day of his life, before his opponent could open their mouth to start speaking. He's predicted how entire wars would pan out right down to news broadcasts, changes in politics, and obviously which side won and how it happened. For me personally, all it'd take is a little knowledge on his opponents and the DC team wins handily.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolverine008

@omnicrono said:

With Brainiac's intelligence and resources alone, I think Team Iron Man would have some trouble. But, add to that:

Reed has feats that put him being just as skilled as, or even better than Luthor scientifically, and T'Challa has feats that justify his strategic/tactical skill being just as good as Batman's.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed, panther and stark on the same team with prep. Reed cleans house

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Gracetrack

@wolverine08 said:

@omnicrono said:

Reed has feats that put him being just as skilled as, or even better than Luthor scientifically, and T'Challa has feats that justify his strategic/tactical skill being just as good as Batman's.

Yes, you are right. However....

It is the combination of these facts, coupled with Brianiac's intellect and Midnighter's amazing prediction ability, that I was really going for here. This makes Team Batman the bigger threat, in my opinion.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@omnicrono said:

Yes, you are right. However....

It is the combination of these facts, coupled with Brianiac's intellect and Midnighter's amazing prediction ability, that I was really going for here. This makes Team Batman more versatile, in my opinion.

Oh, I agree with you about versatility, I was just pointing out that Luthor and Wayne have people on Team Iron Man that match them in their respective specialties.

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman's prep team.

Evoljeanyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Evoljeanyes

Team one just has too much for team two...Reed with Prep for a month will probably just bring Franklin Richards or the Ultimate Nullifier...lol not to mention T'Challa and Stark and fucking Ultron? Current Ultron?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Reed also knows Midnighter can do this... Reed has better prep feats than anybody here. Marvel still takes this.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: And Midnighter knows Reed knows he can do this. And Reed knows that too. And Midnighter knows Reed knows that. Reed is the best prepper here but Midnighters foresight is a wildcard.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Which makes me think Marvel takes this with trouble. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can guarantee you right now you are underestimating Marvel intelligences if you think that Braniac would be the smartest character in the MU when there is Thanos, Kang, Celestials, The Watchers, High Evolutionary, Galactus, and other beings in the marvel universe. As for a Lex being smarter than Tony, proof it? Black Panther/Hank Pym/Tony Stark/Bruce Banner all said to be close/rival to Doctor Doom/Reed's level of intelligences too. I don't see why Tony Stark wouldn't rival Lex Luthor, Tony has impressed Batman in JLA/Avengers.
No Caption Provided

Are any of you aware JUST HOW far down the line Midnighter can predict an outcome? He's calculated trillions of different outcomes for an entire day of his life, before his opponent could open their mouth to start speaking. He's predicted how entire wars would pan out right down to news broadcasts, changes in politics, and obviously which side won and how it happened. For me personally, all it'd take is a little knowledge on his opponents and the DC team wins handily.

That's not really special when you have Robots or genius like Mad Thinker who can do super-math predict the outcome by himself. Iron Man was predict that Civil Wars was happening, and design a way to control it. Reed Richard had machines that could calculate his actions throughout the mutiverse/timelines to see the best option. Ultron is also a computer that could predict things like this too because he is a super computer.

Again you guys are also ignoring that Black Panther has magic advantage as well.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@evoljeanyes:

Here on comicvine you don't include outside help unless the OP says so but he doesn't therefore you can't use outside help...

And if you were to go there someone could easily say Batman can bring in Bat-Mite, Braniac can bring in the several incarnations of himself that also are evil + from the future who possibly has better tech or who ever else may be relevant and what wouldn't be fair to the other team.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of sheer intelligence, the Marvel Team has the edge. Braniac is the only one holding up the DC Team in that department.

However, actually using those smarts in combat, the DC Team has the advantage by a significant margin.

Because of that, DC takes it. They're just too versatile.

Switching out BP or Ultron for Doom would've made this a wee bit more even.

Jmarshmallow

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400:

1) Crossovers aren't canon.

2)

As for a Lex being smarter than Tony, proof it? Black Panther/Hank Pym/Tony Stark/Bruce Banner all said to be close/rival to Doctor Doom/Reed's level of intelligences too.

Well for starters, Tony is around Batman's level. They're smart but they aren't going to stop Lobo from busting the Earth.

Secondly, Lex became nigh-omnipotent at least. Pretty sure @ancient_0f_days can back me up there.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@monsterstomp: He was omnipotent as long as he played nice...but he was still a God

Honestly though....besides this, which I know team one has no way of beating in my opinion....team two cannot win easily or at all.

@homicidalmaniac: First of all, what is Midnighter doing here? Hes a strategist, not a prep master like everyone else here. He has nothing to offer his team in terms of weapon technology, genetic engineering, mech suits, time travel tech etc....The best he can do for his team is see all their plans with his super computer and go over them all a million times to select the best plan...although in theory Braniac and Lex are capable of something similar (especially if Lex becomes a God in his spare time and can warp reality). Honestly though unless he uses his ability to see the best option for his team and it is actually a winning option that Reed f*cking Richards or Black Panther cannot counter. This battle may not be completely one sided, but it's pretty close to being one sided in my opinion.

Round 1: Lex and Brainiac didn't really do much in the New 52, Batman is the same and Midnighter hasn't really used Doors or his Super Computer yet.....Team 1 stomps.

Round 2 and 3: Even playing field really, Lex and Brainiac can deck out the team with super powers, mech suits or a robot army if they want to while Batman and Midnighter can get them whatever they need for prep due to doors and boom tubes. Lex and Brainiac have both successfully time traveled in the past but Brainiac has done it quicker and more frequently, Batman has access to the robot clones of the JLA as well a fully functional Superman tech-suit, Midnighter better be ready to go over every single plan they can hatch and pick the best one. Ultron also has access to time travel technology and can probably pull what he did in AoU with the Ultron army, Tony can mobilize his many Iron Man suits and strap on in to the Bleeding Edge. Reed could simply make some game breaking bullsh*t plot device one shot auto-win weapon or consult his counsel of Reeds and get more done what both teams could in any span of time. T'Challa due to the King of the Dead amp should be just as smart as Reed and just as technologically advanced due to Wakandan tech and having over 10,000 years of Wakandan history fed to him by countless generations of Black Panthers (hes basically the Avatar). Honestly though, Lex can become a God, Batman can visit or recruit Batman 1 million, Midnighter knows whats going to happen before it does anyway so I guess they can just put him in a mech, Brainiac can assimilate his robot army with Lex's tech, Batmans tech/fourth world stuff, Midnighters Super Computer/Doors and the JLA robots to have the most powerful force ever. Reed, Tony and T'Challa don't even have to do much, just let Ultron have his army assimilate with all their stuff and become the Fantastic Black Iron Ultron Army, covered in Vibranium with anti-metal and ultimate nullifying type sh*t....don't know who wins that.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Superbot400

@superbot400:

1) Crossovers aren't canon.

2)

As for a Lex being smarter than Tony, proof it? Black Panther/Hank Pym/Tony Stark/Bruce Banner all said to be close/rival to Doctor Doom/Reed's level of intelligences too.

1. JLA/Avengers was canon in DC's pre-52 side, and canon to the handbooks.

2. Lex becoming god don't really proof that he was smarter than Tony. It's just means that he is more resourceful than Tony.

If we allow everything to go, then Tony Stark can bring his Celestial Killer armor. Reed can bring his universe Council gear and weapons.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400: Prove its canon. How does the JLA/Avengers fit in with DC's a Marvel's continuity? Oh and Lex, Bruce and Tony have roughly the same amount of cash, so they are roughly equally resourceful. I'll say again, Bruce and Tony are smart, but neither will stop Lobo from busting the planet.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im not a expert but in my opinion 2 and 3 go to team bat i know read os smart but i don't think he can rival bats and lex luthor if they both have a year or a month to come up with a strategy and using brainiac tech i think the could have this but 1 seems like its leaning in marvel for me
please reply if you think I'm wrong and explain why

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: same not to mention some incarnations of brainiac can project there consciousness into other machines so thats stark down and fighting his own team

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Gracetrack
@jmarshmallow said:

In terms of sheer intelligence, the Marvel Team has the edge. Braniac is the only one holding up the DC Team in that department.

However, actually using those smarts in combat, the DC Team has the advantage by a significant margin.

Because of that, DC takes it. They're just too versatile.

Switching out BP or Ultron for Doom would've made this a wee bit more even.

Jmarshmallow

I agree with you that Team Batman takes it. I don't agree that Brainiac is the only one holding up their team.

Luthor? He easily rivals Richards in scientific genius. And make no mistake --- "science/tech smarts" are pretty much all those two are good for. Same goes for Stark, except I'd put him a peg below these two.

Next, many people tend to greatly underrate Bruce Wayne's intelligence. It's almost as if they do this in response to the people who tend to go the opposite way and overrate it. It's a crying shame when either one happens.

But seriously, Wayne pretty much remembers everything, has shown himself able to analyze and adapt high-level alien tech that he has never seen before in a matter of minutes/hours - as well as create high-level tech of his own - and he has shown on several occasions that he is quite capable of developing countermeasures to some of DC's most powerful juggernauts (Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, etc).

A lot of people also seem to underplay the fact that he is, bar none, the greatest detective in DC (along with everything which that entails, such as his ability to read and counter his opponents through deduction, which he has displayed many times in the comics).

Long story short, from what I've seen, Wayne RIVALS Stark in the science/tech department... with Stark having the edge. However, Wayne beats Stark, Luthor, and Richards in every other facet of human intelligence (deduction, strategy, tactics, psychology, etc etc).

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Stark in a close prep battle.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards DC because of Brainiac unless somebody convices me that marvel should win

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DigitalShooter9

but seriously

Stark is no where as good as batman when it comes to prep.. What are his best prep feats anyways???

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Gracetrack

Just for fun, here are some Knowledge Scores, in the area of Science, for the humans in this battle. Based on a 100-point scale and my opinion only (not counting Midnighter). Apply this to the battle if you want to do so:

Applied Science (i.e. practical application; mechanical engineering, bio engineering, chemical engineering, nano technology, etc etc):

1. Richards - 10

2. Luthor - 10

3. Wayne - 9.8

4. T'challa - 9.8

5. Stark - 9.8 (if this were only mechanical engineering and computer science, he'd get a 10)

Science Theory (i.e. observation and theory; explaining different phenomena through hypothesis, calculation, and experimentation):

1. Richards - 10

2. Luthor - 9.9

3. Wayne - 9.8

4. T'challa - 9.7

5. Stark - 9.5

General Science Knowledge (i.e. knowledge of chemistry, biology, anatomy, psychology, toxicology, immunology, medicine, robotics, physics, etc etc)

1. Richards - 10

2. Luthor - 9.9

3. Wayne - 9.9

4. T'challa - 9.8

5. Stark - 9.5