Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not the greatest idea.

By normal feats I'd want favor Ironman? but Spiderman might be too fast for him.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man can definitely do damage if he lands an attack, but...........can he actually tag a no jobbing Spider-Man? Who has more energy if it turns into a battle of attrition?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@rebake said:

Iron Man can definitely do damage if he lands an attack, but...........can he actually tag a no jobbing Spider-Man? Who has more energy if it turns into a battle of attrition?

If we are talking about stamina, then Spidey's got it. He's had prolonged battles with the likes of Morlun (who could tank his best shots and hit like a truck back) and had fights with ribs, hands, and arms broken. In terms of stamina and willpower, Spidey for sure has a advantage. A few webs will ground Iron Man rather quickly, and his shots should get through the armour eventually.

It won't be easy, but I'm sure he's fast enough to dodge and counter attack with webs.

Avatar image for striplingwarrior98
StriplingWarrior98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter does what he did to Iron man 2020

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Well, the the arc reactor, nanotech, and flight are things that could along Iron Man to drag it out. Peter definitely has more energy than Tony Stark, but can he fight longer than a suit run on an arc reactor and can (if Tony wanted to) fight on its own?

Spider-Man definitely has a lot of significant advantages though and the webs should cause a lot of trouble for Iron Man. I wish the OP would be more specific so I know the win conditions, environment, etc....