#1 Edited by tethadam (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like when he fought Captain America and Winter Soldier. In the same building. No flight. No lasers.

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#2 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony analysilse their combat pattern too

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#3 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Team this suit is shit and if Bucky can hurt him IF will too.

#4 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

This suit is too weak, he loses badly.

#5 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6142 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony 9/10

Cage is the only one not getting 1 or 2 shotted, so the fight will very quickly become Tony vs Luke Cage, yeah, Tony will have already been damaged somewhat, but it doesn't really matter, if all else fails, the one chest blast used against Bucky and Steve would be used to put Cage down.

#6 Posted by dirtytree332 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark 46 still has access to missiles, clamps (those ones used to tie Cap's limbs together), repulsors and the unibeam, F.R.I.D.A.Y. for tactical analysis, and superhuman durability that will allow Tony to tank a lot of hits. He destroys Matt, Danny and Jessica and takes down Luke with minor difficulty at best.

#7 Posted by Richubs (4938 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people are forgetting that Tony wasn't using his most lethal attacks against Captain.

Obviously for h2h too the suit was needed too hell but if Steve had abused his missiles it'd have been a quick fight for him. And if he started using Friday to her maximum output he would know what to avoid and how to bring most people here down

Now I'm not saying who wins since I don't watch the Netflix shows but I'm guessing they cannot break through the armor given it took Captain hitting with the shield to do damage.

#8 Edited by tethadam (627 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11143 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman fires and tank missile.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#10 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke cage solos.

#11 Edited by joshua755 (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this not in battles but still he said no flight or lasers so Team gets a rocket to there face and ends in seconds

Never mind just remember Luke Cage tank a rpg plus a Building falling on him he might just repeat what Buck and Cap did

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#12 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony.