User Lists: 0

MCU Team

No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Video Game Team

Rules

• Random Encounter
  • In character
  • Nero does not have Yamato, Devil Bringer, Ragtime and his Devil Trigger from Devil May Cry 5 (2019)
  • Tony's armor is an amalgam of all his suits' best traits
  • Peter is equipped with the Iron Spider Suit
  • Win by Knockout and Incapacitation only

No Caption Provided
  • Combatants start 100 ft. apart, visible from each others' sights
  • Civilians and outside interference will not be tolerated

If the fight is too imbalanced, suggestions on how to make it fairer are welcome.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Atreus might be the strongest of the four based on his best feats (Helping Kratos lift a massive pillar, visibly Staggering Baldur with his strikes) but his durability is a bit hit and miss. I mean he's taken hits from Baldur but only really one of those hits where with any purpose (at their final fight), at the others he just kinda swatted him away. Likewise he tanked hits from Magni and Modi but those where not at full strength. He also has no notable piercing durability and is much slower than everyone else in the fight. Iron Man should beat him if he fights smart as Atreus has no way to combat his flight and range aside from his Bow and arrow which should be easily dodged. I'm not sure if he can beat Spider-Man, I think Peter will struggle to hurt him if he's taken hits from Magni, Modi and Baldur and tank pretty big falls, however likewise Peter has taken hits from Thanos, Giant Man and survived being hit by a bullet train without even being Knocked out (not immediately anyway), and to make matters worse Atreus would struggle to tag him due to speed. I'd thier fight is pretty inconclusive in the time frame of other engagements here, unless Peter's webbing is strong enough to web Atreus up.

Nero's the most skilled fighter here and probably has the best combat speed in H2H combat. I think he should beat Peter and his Devil Bringer gives him more AOE to affect Iron Man should he keep flying and stay evasive. However Iron Man can be quite tanky given feats of taking heats from Thanos, Thor, Cull Obsidian and a Tank Shell in his first Armour, so it might not be enough to permanently de-clip him.

I'd say the battle is determined by how much H2H the Marvel team engage in. If they stay a range with flight, web slinging and Offensive Ranged Weaponry, they take Atreus out of the fight either directly or at the very least in terms of him being able to keep up, and together should beat Nero if they keep that range. If they go into H2H I think the fight falls into the favor of the Video Game team. Problem is, there are times where Iron Man and Peter kinda do both, they can both evasive and Rush in to fight H2H depending on the situation.

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@laflux said:

Atreus might be the strongest of the four based on his best feats (Helping Kratos lift a massive pillar, visibly Staggering Baldur with his strikes) but his durability is a bit hit and miss. I mean he's taken hits from Baldur but only really one of those hits where with any purpose (at their final fight), at the others he just kinda swatted him away. Likewise he tanked hits from Magni and Modi but those where not at full strength. He also has no notable piercing durability and is much slower than everyone else in the fight. Iron Man should beat him if he fights smart as Atreus has no way to combat his flight and range aside from his Bow and arrow which should be easily dodged. I'm not sure if he can beat Spider-Man, I think Peter will struggle to hurt him if he's taken hits from Magni, Modi and Baldur and tank pretty big falls, however likewise Peter has taken hits from Thanos, Giant Man and survived being hit by a bullet train without even being Knocked out (not immediately anyway), and to make matters worse Atreus would struggle to tag him due to speed. I'd thier fight is pretty inconclusive in the time frame of other engagements here, unless Peter's webbing is strong enough to web Atreus up.

Nero's the most skilled fighter here and probably has the best combat speed in H2H combat. I think he should beat Peter and his Devil Bringer gives him more AOE to affect Iron Man should he keep flying and stay evasive. However Iron Man can be quite tanky given feats of taking heats from Thanos, Thor, Cull Obsidian and a Tank Shell in his first Armour, so it might not be enough to permanently de-clip him.

I'd say the battle is determined by how much H2H the Marvel team engage in. If they stay a range with flight, web slinging and Offensive Ranged Weaponry, they take Atreus out of the fight either directly or at the very least in terms of him being able to keep up, and together should beat Nero if they keep that range. If they go into H2H I think the fight falls into the favor of the Video Game team. Problem is, there are times where Iron Man and Peter kinda do both, they can both evasive and Rush in to fight H2H depending on the situation.

Thank you for the long and thoughtful answer.