Iron Man and Ms. Marvel vs Apollo and Invincible

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Iron Man and Ms. Marvel defeat Apollo from The Authority and Invincible ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

So Iron Man and Ms. Marvel have no chance here ?

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Logic Mark III

Well its a little difficult to tell with Invincible. According to his Handbook people with half his strength were capable of busting him up good [Battle Beast 25 tons v.s his 40?], which either means that in his universe punching/combat power doesnt relate so much to how much you can lift or these guys employ some other tech that amplifies force or something....but i suppose its been a while since anyone within his new strength range [400 tons] has harmed him. In terms of strength team Invincible has it, speed im think it may be equalish. It all comes down to other powers i think i.e miss Marvel ebign able to absorb Apollo's blasts and whatever crazy rays Tony can employ against them.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zee crusher

Ironman man an ms.Marvel have it. Apollo is strong here but I think marvel got it. As for invincible he isn't that strong from what I remember.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man and Ms.Marvel.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

I though Invincible would put up a better fight against Iron Man since he has 400 ton lifting strength. But oh well...

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Hell yeah ! Iron man and Ms.Marvel Against Apollo and Invincible ? Apollo and Invincible would kick their ass. Frankly, they have a Raw power to be reckoned for. Probably one of them would land a punch who pass through the armor of tony, and the other would punch Ms. Marvel trough the ground and Below. The two other are strong, but nothing that Invincible and Apollo can handle. If Terraxia in the Gauntlet of Infinity could tears Tony apart, I can't see why Invincible or Appolo can't do the same.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Logic Mark III

I think Iron Man is actually the clincher for team Marvel here. Thinking outside the realms of strength, he can attack in ways the others would find difficult to cope with.

Sonics: Both Invincible and Apollo hear [do they both have keener senses of hearing than humans? Invincible should i think but not usre about Apollo] so if Iron Man can generate some kind of sonic attack he could disorient them or even knock them out with some specified frequency.

Gas: They both breath, yes they can hold their breath for ages but they still needd to breath and a surprise attack with gas could be all it takes. [I dont know how common it is for Iron Man to employ gas i only remember him using it in a contest of Champions once]

Nanites: Internal attacks on a molecular level to vital organs etc [again i dont know how common it is for Iron Man to use these]

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"Iron Man and Ms.Marvel."
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points