Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

RULES

• Win by KO, incap or death.
  • Bloodlusted.
  • Warmachine is Rhody in his normal armor (no amped versions)
  • Stark gets composite armor feats
  • No hacking, emps, ect.
  • Fight takes place in abandoned NYC.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

How powerful is 2mau tony

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Im not a big watcher of the show, but he regularly tanks attacks from guys like Thor, Hulk, Hyperion and dukes it out with them. He seems to be higher up on the power-house tier in his verse than most versions of Iron-man.

@thunderprince You are the 2mau expert, what do you think?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

War Machine wins. Especially since he likes to spam invisibility.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Stark takes it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: imma pretty sure Stark can see in infa red

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Probably, but unless he's been shown using it then we shouldn't assume.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince ^

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine wins. Especially since he likes to spam invisibility.

What about without invisibility? Im trying to gauge just how strong 2mau Stark is.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: I'd still say Rhodey wins. Once again, this is a matter of the 616 characters dealing with beings far more powerful and impressive than the ones in that universe.

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: Did you know that War Machine fought Thor before? He did very well for himself.

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I didn't know that, when did it happen?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: Thor issue 484 volume 1. Loki mind-controls him. He is definitely bothering Thor with his attacks. I can post scans if you don't feel like digging it up.

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Oh its no problem, I'll check it out.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2MAU Iron-man is fully capable of detecting beings that use cloaking devices.

No Caption Provided

Composite 2MAU Iron-man is a casual lighting timer with striking power enough to hurt quantum power Thanos (A planet buster), the strength enough to wrestle with quantum power Thanos, the durability enough to to tank multiple blows from Quantum power Thanos and dozens of strikes from a blood-lusted Beyonder. His ranged attacks are powerful enough to rock Odin, he posses the ability to absorb and leach energy directly from his opponents. On top of all that Iron-man posses the ability to heal his armor completely from any and all damage that it has taken. I'm not sure how Warmachine can win this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just remembered IM's performance against Odin and I'm inclined towards Tony more than Rhody.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The characters that War Machine hangs with and harms are a lot more durable and consistent than the high tiers in the AA universe where they consistently have trouble with even the lower tiered Avengers like Hawkeye, Captain America, and Black Widow. The only way to properly gauge the power levels in that universe is to look at high and and low end feats and meet somewhere in the middle.

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Composite 2MAU Iron-man is a casual lighting timer with striking power enough to hurt quantum power Thanos (A planet buster), the strength enough to wrestle with quantum power Thanos, the durability enough to to tank multiple blows from Quantum power Thanos and dozens of strikes from a blood-lusted Beyonder. His ranged attacks are powerful enough to rock Odin, he posses the ability to absorb and leach energy directly from his opponents. On top of all that Iron-man posses the ability to heal his armor completely from any and all damage that it has taken. I'm not sure how Warmachine can win this.

The characters that War Machine hangs with and harms are a lot more durable and consistent than the high tiers in the AA universe where they consistently have trouble with even the lower tiered Avengers like Hawkeye, Captain America, and Black Widow. The only way to properly gauge the power levels in that universe is to look at high and and low end feats and meet somewhere in the middle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm more inclined towards Tony. He regularly take hits from guys that hurt Thor and Hulk. And then there is his moment of the episode. He's solidly more consistent.

Someone posted Warmachine hurting Thor and taking hits from him. I won't give him much credit at all unless I know what mindset was Thor in then. Until he would have been pissed off that moment, meaning off character, giving warchine Thor hits level credit is wrong. Why?

I recently started reading Thor's run starting from beginning. I have read few dozens until now and it can be clearly seen and was explicitly stated that Thor had a very habit of loosening up time to time during battle. His mind gets frequently diverted at random things in battle, whether it be directly related to him or not. This results in his muscles and strength loosen up of quite good amount at that instant and thus makes him susceptible to damage he normally would no sold while guard up. This was first explicitly stated during first Thor vs Hulk in Journey into Mystery. This habit can be seen both before and after, in nearly every Thor battle against opponents equal/lesser/similar in strength with him. And then there is his habit of holding back.

So unless Thor was pissed off not in-character, giving Warmachine Thor level capability credit should be wrong. An in character calm and even in character angry Thor still doesn't puts much force to his hits due to his pledge of not harming mortals in fatal way. So only if he took hits from pissed off Thor, he should be give that much credit. Else not so much IMO.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therkthor: So by not tensing his muscles or being in a relaxed state, his durability goes down so drastically that any showing of him being harmed/screaming out in pain is irrelevant?

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince said:

No Caption Provided

@noone1996 said:

Quantum power Thanos is arguably more durable and more consistent than 616 Thor and Red Hulk. In his unamped form he tanked being blasted with planet busting beams from the powergem and being thrown into a black hole. When he was amped by quantum energy Thanos was a casual planet buster and yet Iron-man's titan buster armor fought him one on one. The Beyonder literally ripped planets apart and stuck them back together and yet Iron-man's newest armor tanked dozens of strikes from him while he was blood-lusted.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: No offense, but I'm really not in the mood to hunt down those videos and clips for context. That show is too cringey and I don't really feel like wasting tons of time looking for instances where even street levelers and mid tiers tanked hits from the characters you are referencing since this show is so inconsistent. This may very well be just like Thor tanking the "planet busting" power gem, that couldn't even knock over a statue after blasting it 8 times, all over again.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: We have actually went over this already and you admitted that Thanos did tank a planet busting beam. I'll show the clips again to refresh your memory.

Loading Video...

Here the beam it stated to be able to destroy a planet.

Loading Video...

Here the beam hits Thanos.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: I only conceded because I didn't feel like debating about Thanos since he was kind of irrelevant when compared to the power gem. I was still skeptical, but I wanted to focus on the power gem beams that hit Thor and Hulk (and Iron Man). Ultimately, it is Tony's simulation that determines how the world ends by using the power gem, right? It doesn't actually ever happen. Tony's simulator even predicted how even the universe ends in some of those hypothetical scenarios too. Does that mean that the power gem is sometimes universal too? The planet could be destroyed in the simulation for a number of reasons. Maybe trying to harness it within Arsenal messes with its energies and makes it implode or tear a rip in space time which leads to an uncontrollable explosion or something. A casual beam from the power gem may not be comparable to the simulation where Arsenal loses control. It's just shoddy comparisons IMO.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996:

Ultimately, it is Tony's simulation that determines how the world ends by using the power gem, right? It doesn't actually ever happen.

Yes, but Tony simulations are incredibly accurate throughout the series. Red Skull once stole Tony's simulation program and stomped the Avengers because he was able to literally predict move they made before they made it.

Tony's simulator even predicted how even the universe ends in some of those hypothetical scenarios too. Does that mean that the power gem is sometimes universal too?

Yes, the full power of the stone unchecked was stated to be universal.

The planet could be destroyed in the simulation for a number of reasons. Maybe trying to harness it within Arsenal messes with its energies and makes it implode or tear a rip in space time which leads to an uncontrollable explosion or something. A casual beam from the power gem may not be comparable to the simulation where Arsenal loses control. It's just shoddy comparisons IMO.

It seemed pretty obvious that the planet was being destroyed as a result of the power stone's power being unleashed. Since Thanos literally destroyed 13 planets with the gem is it really that far fetched to believe that he tanked a planet level beam? Thanos has also tanked being blown "halfway across the universe" and a black hole so Iron-man hurting an amped version of him is a pretty impressive striking feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Noone1996: No No No.Perhaps you misjudged. I meant a hit that would not throw him off normally or cause any visible injury would have effect during the instant he gets relaxed. Not him screaming or shouting is inapplicable. Just clarifying he has a habit of relaxing while in-battle. Sorry if it appeared as something else.

I read Thor 484 where he got vs war machine.Few things I like to clear up about that instance -

1. That was war machine controlled by Loki's spirit.

2. Loki was using rune magic in order to do so since he didn't had a body during that period.

3. WM first surprise hit threw Thor off balance but didn't cause any injury. The next moment he got forearm choke on warmachine ready. Then he found out loki is behind this and thus started holding back from that instance ( both shown and stated).

4. He wasn't injured by any attack. They just kept throwing Thor some distances away.

5. After taking few hits ( he kept taking wm hits in order to keep normal people safe from those), he one shotted him. His only shown two hits damaged wm, while wm's on him did not.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

And then gets his helmet punched off by Spidey. Love consistency

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Noone1996

@therkthor: Gotcha. If you watched the fight closely though you'd see that even War Machine was starting to hold back too as he was resisting Loki's mind control. He has opportunities to attack Thor, but he just stands there and hesitates. Thor notices this, takes advantage, and then smacks War Machine which rocks him enough to fully control himself. The fact that Thor was affected at all from Rhodey's attacks is the truly impressive thing here (in addition to resisting Loki's control).

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: This is composite Iron-man, his other suits are far more durable.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therkthor: Gotcha. If you watched the fight closely though you'd see that even War Machine was starting to hold back too as he was resisting Loki's mind control. He has opportunities to attack Thor, but he just stands there and hesitates. Thor notices this, takes advantage, and then smacks War Machine which rocks him enough to fully control himself. The fact that Thor was affected at all from Rhodey's attacks is the truly impressive thing here (in addition to resisting Loki's control).

Yeah correct. WM dizzied for the first time and later staggered before Thor one - shot him. I didn't mentioned all that since rhodey staggering wasn't related to anything here. So I just didn't mentioned it since only worthy points were thor hit him and him hit thor.

Also, Loki using magic on others is frequently known to cause an amp. Although I don't remember it being explicitly stated, his magic amping others is a history about Loki. So maybe Rhodey could have been already amped.

But yeah, what he did was impressive. But I still won't give him credit that he hurt Thor. Thor wasn't hurt just was getting thrown distances away.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therkthor: I wouldn't say that he received an amp. I mean especially if he resisted the mind control. The point of me bringing that resistance up is that he was on the brink of fighting Loki off and then Thor hit him one more time (one-shot you are referring to) which fully knocked Loki's influence from Rhodey's brain, but did nothing to him or his armor. Making Thor scream and grunt out in pain is impressive to me and I know Thor was holding back throughout the fight, but the fact that he couldn't even damage the armor while still trying to incap Rhodey is also worth mentioning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Well it wasn't stated that he got amp so i've got no proof on my behalf. I just thought maybe he would have been amped due to Loki using magic, much less rune magic which is stronger than normal one, as seen throught his history of his magic amping others. So i just thought maybe it could have been same here.

Thor hit him only twice during fight as from what was shown. First after forearm choke, second when Rhodey staggered. As for why it didn't damage him or his armor, he wasn't trying to cause him any real harm as stated previously, so he was likely just going for knocking Loki out of him IMO.

Well that's impressive though but not in the sense when one says like oh look, wm has already hurt Thor and kept throwing him off balance. I just though it would be right to know the full context of what happened.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I miss Brony so much

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@kevd4wg said:

I miss Brony so much

No you don't

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rhodey still stomps.

Jay_F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jay_F

Idk. Iron Man in AA is pretty inconsistent, sometimes he is portrayed as a high tier who can contend with beings who are multi-planetary level whereas in some instances he is portrayed as a literal street leveler for plot purposes.

Iron Man went toe to toe with Beyonder -

Loading Video...

Now obviously this Beyonder is nowhere near the comic counterpart but he was still casually stomping all the other Avengers like toys -

Loading Video...

616 War Machine probably still wins easily.

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AA Tony stomps

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Rhodey probably just hacks Tony's suit or locks it out with Magno-Locks. His stats are better anyway