Iron Giant (Iron Giant animated film) vs. Omnidroid (The Incredibles)

hyperfinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's Hero vs. Villain, as two giant war machines with advance A.I.s, are about to clash in a fight to the death. The Mechanical Titan from Outer Space, faces off against the Latest Model of Syndrome's Battle Robots.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Giant. Though he is usually passive, he has the big guns to take the omnidroid out when he's in attack mode. Plus he can regenerate.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnidroid is basically indestructible

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the Iron Giant actually want to fight? He is normally peaceful. It seems that he is more durable in his attack mode, considering that a tank shell slightly dented his head in a normal state, but he ignored all attacks including battleship fire in his attack mode.

And his weaponry is also more dangerous, I mean he can destroy and literally vaporize a tank (it is also implied that his chest cannon can destroy a battleship).

His body itself is also really durable, considering that he survived the explosion of the nuke and only got disassembled.

I think the only real chance would be a close quarter confrontation, considering that the Iron Giant hasn't really shown good strength feats comparable to the Omnidroid.

The problem would be the fact that the Giant can fly.

Tl;DR: I'd give a majority to the Iron Giant as long as he actually wants to fight (attack mode)

m106great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Giant after a mid tough battle. Omnidroid V.10 shouldn't be underestimated, goddamn thing can toy with five Supers. V.10 would be giving IG a nasty whooping, as his limb was capable of punching through itself and V.10 armor is basically indestructible. IG will win if it stayed the hell away from V.10 and decimated with its ridiculous Civilization 5 level weaponry.