Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"I'm leaving this debate to the other forum.My opinion here is Iron Fist is better skilled and a over all better fighter than Echo/Ronin and would win. It is evident in any comic that shows him. "
He has more showings and no it's not evident.
"
it's not in the quantity but the quality. He has been shown with better skill. Especially as of late.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"I'm leaving this debate to the other forum.My opinion here is Iron Fist is better skilled and a over all better fighter than Echo/Ronin and would win. It is evident in any comic that shows him. "
"
it's not in the quantity but the quality. He has been shown with better skill. Especially as of late. "
He's been shown with more power not skill.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"
it's not in the quantity but the quality. He has been shown with better skill. Especially as of late. "
"
I didn't see him defeated by a hand full on Hand Ninjas during the Lady Bullseye saga like Ronin was during the New Avengers.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"
"
I didn't see him defeated by a hand full on Hand Ninjas during the Lady Bullseye saga like Ronin was during the New Avengers. "
Why do you keep trying to use PIS as a case? You see the hand almost take the New Avengers in a fight where Strange almost died when Daredevil dismantled half the hand in other showings by himself.Think about it.Read something else involving Echo.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"
"
I didn't see him defeated by a hand full on Hand Ninjas during the Lady Bullseye saga like Ronin was during the New Avengers. "
Why do you keep trying to use PIS as a case? You see the hand almost take the New Avengers in a fight where Strange almost died when Daredevil dismantled half the hand in other showings by himself.Think about it.Read something else involving Echo.
"
It seems that you need to look at something else other her fight with Daredevil. Is that all you have to base your opinion on?

One fight?

She lost to a Skrull Elektra who didn't have a fraction of the skill of the real one. And has admitted to being afraid of her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"
"
"
It seems that you need to look at something else other her fight with Daredevil. Is that all you have to base your opinion on?One fight? She lost to a Skrull Elektra who didn't have a fraction of the skill of the real one. And has admitted to being afraid of her. "
I'm not looking at just her fight with Daredevil.She did more in her run in Daredevil than just fight him.I'm not basing my opinion on one fight nor did I mention the fight in my last post.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"
"
"
It seems that you need to look at something else other her fight with Daredevil. Is that all you have to base your opinion on?One fight? She lost to a Skrull Elektra who didn't have a fraction of the skill of the real one. And has admitted to being afraid of her. "
I'm not looking at just her fight with Daredevil.She did more in her run in Daredevil than just fight him.I'm not basing my opinion on one fight nor did I mention the fight in my last post.
"
Are you going to ignore my comment of her losing to a Skrull Elektra who didn't have the skill of the real one?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
Are you going to ignore my comment of her losing to a Skrull Elektra who didn't have the skill of the real one?"
I already addressed it.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
Are you going to ignore my comment of her losing to a Skrull Elektra who didn't have the skill of the real one?"
I already addressed it.
"
Sorry. i will look back.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
that's one story. She couldn't beat a fake Elektra.Her ability is to imitate like Taskmaster. Where is the skill that comes from discipline of learning?"
And you said..I have to be kidding? I didn't bring up Elektra to say Echo could beat her.I mentioned it to say Echo fights dirty.If you recall the skrull Elektra ended up dead because Echo snuck up on her and ran her through.

Unlike Taskmaster..Echo was actually trained,so again I ask, Did you read the arc where she fought DD?
"
That is your response/
She won the second fight by sneaking up to her while she was fighting others.
Why do you think she lost the first fight?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
That is your response/She won the second fight by sneaking up to her while she was fighting others.Why do you think she lost the first fight?"
Skrull Elektra beat Echo for the plot.
AlexWilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By AlexWilder

Danny recently went to the forrbiden city, so assuming he will stay at this level for his baseline ablity he has a pretty good chance of beating  Echo. Still, Echo is no slouch and if the fight dragged on Echo woul have seen all of Dannys moves, the more likley Echos win is. Danny wuold have to come out with brand new moves and end it quick. Danny for me, but it could go either way.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
AlexWilder said:
"Danny recently went to the forrbiden city, so assuming he will stay at this level for his baseline ablity he has a pretty good chance of beating  Echo. Still, Echo is no slouch and if the fight dragged on Echo woul have seen all of Dannys moves, the more likley Echos win is. Danny wuold have to come out with brand new moves and end it quick. Danny for me, but it could go either way."
In all honesty I don't even believe Echo can beat Danny.I'm just tired of her being underestimated because she doesn't have many showings.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
That is your response/She won the second fight by sneaking up to her while she was fighting others.Why do you think she lost the first fight?"
"
By that standard you can say that Echo nearly killed Daredevil for the plot.

Your better than that Vance. Don't resort to the plot defense when it doesn't suit your argument. i expect that from human_juggernaut.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"
By that standard you can say that Echo nearly killed Daredevil for the plot. Your better than that Vance. Don't resort to the plot defense when it doesn't suit your argument. i expect that from human_juggernaut. "
Almost everything that happened in New Avengers is for plot.Did you actually read like really read anything in New Avengers? Strange got owned by the Hand but cleared out the Hood's gang with one spell? Elektra was shown to be too fast for Echo but Luke Cage could tag her? I don't resort to anything.I look at what I am being shown and make an assessment based on that.Everyone had low showings in New Avengers.You're trying to downplay someone's fighting skill from an arc in which the Sorcerer Supreme got owned by a pack of ninjas.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"
By that standard you can say that Echo nearly killed Daredevil for the plot. Your better than that Vance. Don't resort to the plot defense when it doesn't suit your argument. i expect that from human_juggernaut. "
Almost everything that happened in New Avengers is for plot.Did you actually read like really read anything in New Avengers? Strange got owned by the Hand but cleared out the Hood's gang with one spell? Elektra was shown to be too fast for Echo but Luke Cage could tag her? I don't resort to anything.I look at what I am being shown and make an assessment based on that.Everyone had low showings in New Avengers.You're trying to downplay someone's fighting skill from an arc in which the Sorcerer Supreme got owned by a pack of ninjas.
"
Ah, all comics have a plot dude.  D'uh
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"
"
Ah, all comics have a plot dude.  D'uh"
All comics don't downplay characters for the plot...D'uh!
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#68  Edited By Dreadmaster
Vance Astro said:
"All comics don't downplay characters for the plot...D'uh!"

QFT
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hadrelius
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"
"
Ah, all comics have a plot dude.  D'uh"
I would have put in a less sarcastic way but it says it all.

Plot defense is a bad defense at best. Every comic tells a story and I'm pretty sure that Daredevil in yours won at the end somehow.

The thing is that echo was beaten by a Skrull Elektra and it doesn't fit your argument. If I knew it was that easy i would have just said that the Daredevil story was a bad plot devise. But i won't. i know in a all out fight and not holding back, Daredevil would beat Echo as well.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
I would have put in a less sarcastic way but it says it all.Plot defense is a bad defense at best. Every comic tells a story and I'm pretty sure that Daredevil in yours won at the end somehow.The thing is that echo was beaten by a Skrull Elektra and it doesn't fit your argument. If I knew it was that easy i would have just said that the Daredevil story was a bad plot devise. But i won't. i know in a all out fight and not holding back, Daredevil would beat Echo as well. "
It's not defense.It's the truth.You're taking instances from the same arc where Dr.Strange,a being who has fought Galactus,beat In-Betweener,Shuma Gorath and Dormammu got stabbed by a damn ninja and acting it's not PIS.Echo could barely touch skrull Elektra and had to sneak up on her...but Cage tagged her..no problem.Again THINK ABOUT IT.There was so much PIS in one arc I don't know how you could possibly sit here and try to make that evidence,especially in light of the fact that she almost killed someone who one shotted the real Elektra.Daredevil beat Echo by kissing her.Who knows what would have happened if that kiss failed.

You could say that what Echo did to Daredevil was PIS but Echo has been shown to be a high level fighter.She is classified a 6,same as DD and Elektra.If you think Echo getting killed by a skrull Elektra who was less skilled than the real one with ease too wasn't done for the sake of the plot when there was much PIS in the plot to begin with,and I am giving you evidence from Marvel's own classifications and an arc with no PIS..who looks like their giving a poor defense..me or you?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
I would have put in a less sarcastic way but it says it all.Plot defense is a bad defense at best. Every comic tells a story and I'm pretty sure that Daredevil in yours won at the end somehow.The thing is that echo was beaten by a Skrull Elektra and it doesn't fit your argument. If I knew it was that easy i would have just said that the Daredevil story was a bad plot devise. But i won't. i know in a all out fight and not holding back, Daredevil would beat Echo as well. "
It's not defense.It's the truth.You're taking instances from the same arc where Dr.Strange,a being who has fought Galactus,beat In-Betweener,Shuma Gorath and Dormammu got stabbed by a damn ninja and acting it's not PIS.Echo could barely touch skrull Elektra and had to sneak up on her...but Cage tagged her..no problem.Again THINK ABOUT IT.There was so much PIS in one arc I don't know how you could possibly sit here and try to make that evidence,especially in light of the fact that she almost killed someone who one shotted the real Elektra.Daredevil beat Echo by kissing her.Who knows what would have happened if that kiss failed.

You could say that what Echo did to Daredevil was PIS but Echo has been shown to be a high level fighter.She is classified a 6,same as DD and Elektra.If you think Echo getting killed by a skrull Elektra who was less skilled than the real one with ease too wasn't done for the sake of the plot when there was much PIS in the plot to begin with,and I am giving you evidence from Marvel's own classifications and an arc with no PIS..who looks like their giving a poor defense..me or you?
"
With all Dr Strange power he is still just human. A sword in the back should have killed him.

Your defense is based on one story. Her skill level during her run on New Avengers is less than equal to Iron Fist or Daredevil.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
With all Dr Strange power he is still just human. A sword in the back should have killed him. Your defense is based on one story. Her skill level during her run on New Avengers is less than equal to Iron Fist or Daredevil. "
That isn't the point.We saw Dr.Strange clear the Hood's Gang with one spell..how the hell can ninjas even get close to him to do that.Daredevil has single handly fought hordes of Hand Ninjas and you mean to tell me it's feasible Strange got stabbed? C'mon! Your defense is reaching at it's best.

You cannot use PIS as an argument.Maya barely did anything in New Avengers so how the hell would you know what she can do if that's all you've read?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
With all Dr Strange power he is still just human. A sword in the back should have killed him. Your defense is based on one story. Her skill level during her run on New Avengers is less than equal to Iron Fist or Daredevil. "
That isn't the point.We saw Dr.Strange clear the Hood's Gang with one spell..how the hell can ninjas even get close to him to do that.Daredevil has single handly fought hordes of Hand Ninjas and you mean to tell me it's feasible Strange got stabbed? C'mon! Your defense is reaching at it's best.

You cannot use PIS as an argument.Maya barely did anything in New Avengers so how the hell would you know what she can do if that's all you've read?
"
That's why he is not the Sorcerer Supreme any more. The story was that he allowed certain distractions in his life. all a part of the plot.

I'm not using any PIS argument. I accept all stories. Bad or good. I even accept Spiderman beating Firelord. It is part of the Marvel Universe history and bad or not, we can't just choose not to acknowledge it. I accept your story of Echo beating Daredevil and gave you a counter defense with another story. you are the one screaming PIS and plot issues.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
That's why he is not the Sorcerer Supreme any more. The story was that he allowed certain distractions in his life. all a part of the plot. I'm not using any PIS argument. I accept all stories. Bad or good. I even accept Spiderman beating Firelord. It is part of the Marvel Universe history and bad or not, we can't just choose not to acknowledge it. I accept your story of Echo beating Daredevil and gave you a counter defense with another story. you are the one screaming PIS and plot issues. "
Alpha...that does not matter.Strange's failure as Sorcerer Supreme means nothing to the point i'm making.The Hood's gang is full of people alot more powerful than Ninja's.Strange cleared the Hood's Gang in one spell.So how retarded to you have to be to stand there and get stabbed by a Ninja.Even if Strange's powers are fading he still has a gifted intellect.

You are using PIS.You believe Echo's fight with Skrull Elektra is feasible when Echo had trouble tagging Elektra but Cage did not.Are you now going to pretend Cage is faster than Echo or anywhere near the speed of Elektra?

If you accept Spider-Man beating Firelord that's on you.Read the forum rules.The specifically state that the use of inconsistent showings are arguments are not to be used.

If you accept Echo beating Daredevil (which she didn't) than why to you is it still feasible that Echo couldn't beat Elektra? Didn't Echo being brainwashed and used by the hand take up time in the plot? YES! It was written that way for a reason.Echo would have to lose to Elektra in order for her to be captured and for the plot to progress.There is so much PIS in the New Avengers series..not acknowledging that doesn't help you all that means is you cannot make a valid case in this debate without reaching.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
That's why he is not the Sorcerer Supreme any more. The story was that he allowed certain distractions in his life. all a part of the plot. I'm not using any PIS argument. I accept all stories. Bad or good. I even accept Spiderman beating Firelord. It is part of the Marvel Universe history and bad or not, we can't just choose not to acknowledge it. I accept your story of Echo beating Daredevil and gave you a counter defense with another story. you are the one screaming PIS and plot issues. "
Alpha...that does not matter.Strange's failure as Sorcerer Supreme means nothing to the point i'm making.The Hood's gang is full of people alot more powerful than Ninja's.Strange cleared the Hood's Gang in one spell.So how retarded to you have to be to stand there and get stabbed by a Ninja.Even if Strange's powers are fading he still has a gifted intellect.

You are using PIS.You believe Echo's fight with Skrull Elektra is feasible when Echo had trouble tagging Elektra but Cage did not.Are you now going to pretend Cage is faster than Echo or anywhere near the speed of Elektra?

If you accept Spider-Man beating Firelord that's on you.Read the forum rules.The specifically state that the use of inconsistent showings are arguments are not to be used.

If you accept Echo beating Daredevil (which she didn't) than why to you is it still feasible that Echo couldn't beat Elektra? Didn't Echo being brainwashed and used by the hand take up time in the plot? YES! It was written that way for a reason.Echo would have to lose to Elektra in order for her to be captured.
"
I see that we just have different ideas of what we consider is accepting. i don't care about what rules are setup here. My opinion is mine to make based on my judgment of things, I've seen that defense of PIS and plot devise used here all the time. Just because i won't play that game makes me no more wrong than those who do. They reach for those defense when they are cornered. It's bad form in my eyes. There are a lot of things that some can consider feasible or not.

Point is that I'm open to the idea that Echo can beat Iron Fist. You just haven't made a argument for me to see it being possible.

How about this. Remove your reason for your defense and i will remove mine. No Daredevil story. No Skrull Elektra story.

Now tell me again why you think Echo would win.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
I see that we just have different ideas of what we consider is accepting. i don't care about what rules are setup here. My opinion is mine to make based on my judgment of things, I've seen that defense of PIS and plot devise used here all the time. Just because i won't play that game makes me no more wrong than those who do. They reach for those defense when they are cornered. It's bad form in my eyes. There are a lot of things that some can consider feasible or not. Point is that I'm open to the idea that Echo can beat Iron Fist. You just haven't made a argument for me to see it being possible. How about this. Remove your reason for your defense and i will remove mine. No Daredevil story. No Skrull Elektra story.Now tell me again why you think Echo would win."
I'm done because the reaching is too much for me.You are going against forum rules for no reason.Are you trying to win a debate or do you actually care who wins? I was always under the impression that battle forums were about figuring out which character would beat the other not winning or losing.

I said earlier that I don't even think Echo wins.I was only making a case for her because I'm tired of people under-estimating her because she doesn't have alot of showings.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
I see that we just have different ideas of what we consider is accepting. i don't care about what rules are setup here. My opinion is mine to make based on my judgment of things, I've seen that defense of PIS and plot devise used here all the time. Just because i won't play that game makes me no more wrong than those who do. They reach for those defense when they are cornered. It's bad form in my eyes. There are a lot of things that some can consider feasible or not. Point is that I'm open to the idea that Echo can beat Iron Fist. You just haven't made a argument for me to see it being possible. How about this. Remove your reason for your defense and i will remove mine. No Daredevil story. No Skrull Elektra story.Now tell me again why you think Echo would win."
I'm done because the reaching is too much for me.You are going against forum rules for no reason.Are you trying to win a debate or do you actually care who wins? I was always under the impression that battle forums were about figuring out which character would beat the other not winning or losing.

I said earlier that I don't even think Echo wins.I was only making a case for her because I'm tired of people under-estimating her because she doesn't have alot of showings.
"
Are you  politician in well life cause you seem to avoid direct question.

So now we are to the point where Echo doesn't win. If your are about knowing who would win, why waste time with anything else.

We are on the same side. Echo would lose. Now I would like to know why you feel she would lose.
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#78  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

IRON FIST!!!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
Are you  politician in well life cause you seem to avoid direct question. So now we are to the point where Echo doesn't win. If your are about knowing who would win, why waste time with anything else. We are on the same side. Echo would lose. Now I would like to know why you feel she would lose. "
If I ever ignore your questions it's because they are irrelevant or I already answered them.I'm not avoiding anything.I think Echo would lose but not for the same silly ass reasons you are giving.I'm about logical reasoning.Who wins the fight comes later.Just because I agree on who wins..doesn't mean I agree with how you are saying Iron Fist wins.

Echo would lose because Echo has only been exposed to very few styles.Unlike Taskmaster who has over 50 styles in his arsenal.She only has 9 and she has barely studied any of the heroes or villains she has been exposed to.Danny outclasses her in physical ability and his chi techniques make him more powerful than her.I wouldn't say he's a better fighter he just has a better style under his belt.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#80  Edited By Dreadmaster

Lots of debating going on here

Just like to point that out

nick deadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#81  Edited By nick deadpool

iron fist with dead pools help we got a win

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
nick deadpool said:
"iron fist with dead pools help we got a win"
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
Are you  politician in well life cause you seem to avoid direct question. So now we are to the point where Echo doesn't win. If your are about knowing who would win, why waste time with anything else. We are on the same side. Echo would lose. Now I would like to know why you feel she would lose. "
If I ever ignore your questions it's because they are irrelevant or I already answered them.I'm not avoiding anything.I think Echo would lose but not for the same silly ass reasons you are giving.I'm about logical reasoning.Who wins the fight comes later.Just because I agree on who wins..doesn't mean I agree with how you are saying Iron Fist wins.

Echo would lose because Echo has only been exposed to very few styles.Unlike Taskmaster who has over 50 styles in his arsenal.She only has 9 and she has barely studied any of the heroes or villains she has been exposed to.Danny outclasses her in physical ability and his chi techniques make him more powerful than her.I wouldn't say he's a better fighter he just has a better style under his belt.
"
Then we are in total agreement with her losing.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Hadrelius

I'm still going to find that Marvel example of experience winning a fight.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Iron fist would win

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think Iron Fist would beat Ronin either Clint or Maya.

Miracle Class

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Miracle Class

If Marvel was writing this.Iron Fist would have trouble beating both.All skills and powers considered..Clint would have no chance against Daniel and Echo would only stand a little chance because of her powers.