Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Round one:

616 Iron fist vs Disney Canon Jango Fett.

Round two:

616 Iron Fist vs Legends/Old EU Jango Fett.

Rules:

No prep, and random encounter. standard gear and abilities.

Winner by KO, incapacitation or death

Battle takes place in 2Fort. (Team Fortress 2)

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Iron Fist Respect Thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/492zzl/respect_daniel_rand_the_immortal_iron_fist_marvel/

Jango Fett Respect Thread:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/jango-fett-respect-thread-1557582/

Canon Jango Fett RT

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/af0t7h/respect_jango_fett_star_wars/

Bartolomo87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 he loses because canon. R2 he should be able to take it more often then not as long as he keeps the distance.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same case with Boba, only Jango performs better.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

Round 1: from what I know of jango if iron fist holds back he can possibly win

But if iron fist decided to use his strength he should one shot jango

Round 2 : is he any different? If not he gets one shot like in round 1

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Can go either way

Jango wins round 2

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eredin12

@dmnb2wavy: Honestly i would rather not to start this debate here, you and i did not finish debate on other thread, i will answer your points later so i will not start a new one here while other is not finished and honestly we just disagree on everything when it comes to comic street levelers, i do not think that Batman is building buster with his hits like you do, so I do not want to even know how strong you think Iron Fist is with chi, maybe even nuke level, i am afraid i cannot change your mind so debate would be pointless

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@eredin12 said:

@dmnb2wavy: Honestly i would rather not to start this debate here, you and i did not finish debate on other thread, i will answer your points later so i will not start a new one here while other is not finished and honestly we just disagree on everything when it comes to comic street levelers,

“i do not think that Batman is building buster with his hits like you do,”

lol I never said this. Batman has building lvl durability tho

and why is it you keep bringing this up like every time you post something to me even when it’s irrelevant?

“so I do not want to even know how strong you think Iron Fist is with chi, maybe even nuke level, i am afraid i cannot change your mind so debate would be pointless”

iron fist has be compared to a h bomb so..... plus im positive he consistently hurts mid tiers and some high tiers so nuke lvl is not out of the question

honestly if you think a debate is pointless sure idc but either way you keep going on about changing peoples minds like your in the right. If you can’t actually change my mind then your not right and even if you was right your simply not convincing enough. Like I said before I’m not stubborn

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eredin12

@dmnb2wavy:

iron fist has be compared to a h bomb so..... plus im positive he consistently hurts mid tiers and some high tiers so nuke lvl is not out of the question

So has Captian America, i do not know was that nuke but Spiderman did say he hits like some very big bomb, i think it was the atomic bomb, that is hyperbole and does not mean much

Spiderman has also hurt high tiers and mid-tiers many times but he is not nuke level, he needs some quantifiable feat to prove that he is nuke level and he does not have any

And about you being wrong, well you think that Spiderman and Batman are building busters, you think that having few feats of lifting parts of building justifies building level punch being constinet and do not want to accept that lifting and striking are different, and many other things like that so you are objectively wrong but nobady can convince you that you are wrong since you will replay to any argument with no, nope

And I have rarely seen anyone change their mind in a debate, no matter how convincing somone is, it usually ends by people agreeing to disagree

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@eredin12 said:

@dmnb2wavy:

“So has Captian America, i do not know was that nuke but Spiderman did say he hits like some very big bomb, i think it was the atomic bomb, that is hyperbole and does not mean much”

post the scan and obviously coming from cap it’s hyper bold but coming from iron fist it actually means something

“Spiderman has also hurt high tiers and mid-tiers many times but he is not nuke level, he needs some quantifiable feat to prove that he is nuke level and he does not have any”

lol so Jedi and bounty hunters don't need feats then? If we want to play this game go to our debate and bring me some actual feats of Jedi and bounty hunters doing something in the 5 ton range. iron fist scales to those lvls

“Well i have rarely seen anyone change their mind in a debate, no matter how convincing somone is, it usually end by people agreeing to disagree”

thats just how some things are but for me I can change my mind if the argument is actually good enough

Also why are you even starting a debate on this thread? I said possibly nuke lvl you take everything too literally

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eredin12

@dmnb2wavy:

post the scan and obviously coming from cap it’s hyper bold but coming from iron fist it actually means something

I do not have scan right now but basicly Cap hit him and Peter compared it to Atomic bomb and siad he needs to keep his guard up, you can ask Jarsho for scan, i think i have seen him post it, i do not have it right now and no it is equaly hyperbolic when it describes cap and when it describes IF

lol so Jedi and bounty hunters don't need feats then? If we want to play this game go to our debate and bring me some actual feats of Jedi and bounty hunters doing something in the 5 ton range. iron fist scales to those lvls

This is not debate about Jedi soi will not do that here but i will answer your questions about this in our GG debate, IF has no quantifiable nuke level feat that is why he is nowhere near that level

hats just how some things are but for me I can change my mind if the argument is actually good enough

Well i doubt it but we will see

i_like_swords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Iron Fist.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcandmarvelcomicfan:

Logic bro, Jango and Boba are the same, only Jango lived longer. By that measure, he's more experienced and skilled. Just better. He's got better feats too, and iirc there's some quote floating around that says Jango placed a heavier focus on the martial aspect of bounty hunting than Boba did.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Nice battle, cheers for the callout.

I'd say Danny stomps in round 1, since Jango really seemed like a clown in the prequels. He just got effortlessly slaughtered by Windu like fodder.

For round 2, I'm not sure, because I'm not at all well versed in the SW expanded universe.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eredin12

@wolverinebatmanftw: Canon Mace would also stomp Danny like fodder, this is not just move Jango, this is canon Jango so when we say that Mace stomped him we need to take in consideration that it was canon Mace

The guy that can mach canon Vader who deflected point-blank blaster fire from 12 droids the same time

No Caption Provided

This requires for him to move much much faster than those bullet fast projectiles, like 40 times faster, he needs to basicly statue them, and that was something he did effortlessly, it was so unimpressive by high tier force user standards that Palpatine casually disarmed it and said charming, next, that was just test to see if Vader is worth to be his apprentice

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@eredin12:

Is canon not just the films/tv shows?

If not, what are some better canon feats for Jango?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eredin12

@wolverinebatmanftw:

Is canon not just the films/tv shows?

If not, what are some better canon feats for Jango?

No, Disney canon are comics, novels, shows, moves, games( that where published after 2014) some old novels,...

I was not really arguing, that canon Jango wins just that Mace stomping him does not prove he loses since Danny is equally fodder to high tier force users like canon Mace and Vader, but i can try to post some feats for canon Jango, i just do not have them right now

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw:

That's not an anti-feat for Jango, as movies Mace is a peer of Yoda and Sidious. Jango in the movies gunned down a friggin Council member and went toe-to-toe with Obi-Wan in h2h.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for dcandmarvelcomicfan
DCandMarvelComicFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcandmarvelcomicfan: I don't know much about Iron Fist, unfortunately. If I had to guess, Iron Fist wins round 1 and Jango wins round 2.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcandmarvelcomicfan: Don't know much on Jango other than from what I've seen in the movies.

Probably Danny.

Avatar image for dcandmarvelcomicfan
DCandMarvelComicFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FFP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcandmarvelcomicfan: I don't know much about Iron fist, but I believe jango wins both rounds due to flight,missiles and ranged attacks.