Iron Fist vs Cable

Avatar image for ghostpool
#1 Posted by GhostPool (770 posts) - - Show Bio

Winner ??
Avatar image for static_shock
#2 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Cable? Current or Classic?

Avatar image for morpheus_
#3 Posted by morpheus_ (35066 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Which Cable? Current or Classic? "
Does current Nathan possess a limited level of TK? I am uncertain.
Moderator
Avatar image for kurrent
#4 Posted by Kurrent (14336 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Static Shock said:
" Which Cable? Current or Classic? "
Does current Nathan possess a limited level of TK? I am uncertain. "
No he is all tapped out
Avatar image for loganreme
#5 Posted by loganreme (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate ftw :)
Avatar image for morpheus_
#6 Posted by morpheus_ (35066 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Static Shock said:
" Which Cable? Current or Classic? "
Does current Nathan possess a limited level of TK? I am uncertain. "
No he is all tapped out "
Thank you. 
 
That would make this a straight h2h fight then..It does not look nice.
Moderator
Avatar image for vance_astro
#7 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@loganreme said:
" Nate ftw :) "
No.
Moderator
Avatar image for ghostpool
#8 Posted by GhostPool (770 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"Which Cable? Current or Classic? "

Current
Avatar image for morpheus_
#9 Posted by morpheus_ (35066 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" The OP hasn't confirmed which Cable it is, yet. "
Just did. Current.
Moderator
Avatar image for castleking
#10 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

IF stomps

Avatar image for loganreme
#11 Posted by loganreme (1401 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @loganreme said:
" Nate ftw :) "
No. "

I know he'll get his ass handed to him.......it was more of a cry for help than anything, I think I'm the only member of team Cable for this one **sobs** :(
Avatar image for static_shock
#12 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostPool said:
"Current "
Then this is what happens to Cable.
 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for static_shock
#13 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Just did. Current. "
Yeah, I know. I had to delete it because I posted that at the same time he confirmed it.
Avatar image for fantasma_ghost
#14 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Cable loses badly.

Avatar image for morpheus_
#15 Posted by morpheus_ (35066 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @GhostPool said:
"Current "
Then this is what happens to Cable.
 

No Caption Provided
"
I concur.
Moderator
Avatar image for castleking
#16 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont.... cable skull is too dense techno and he isnt a shabby fighter he can block many of the atks...

Avatar image for static_shock
#17 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" i dont.... cable skull is too dense techno and he isnt a shabby fighter he can block many of the atks... "
As long as you've already agreed that Iron Fist stomps, it's OK.
Avatar image for morpheus_
#18 Posted by morpheus_ (35066 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" i dont.... cable skull is too dense techno and he isnt a shabby fighter he can block many of the atks... "
I concur with Static's visualized response that IF would defeat Cable. Not necessarily that he would decapitate him. And you do not have to be a bad fighter to lose to IF. You yourself said:
 
@castleking said:
" IF stomps "
Unless, of course, you changed your mind about the outcome in 5 minutes.
Moderator
Avatar image for castleking
#19 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

cable can give IF a few good rounds but he is old and cant keep up the tempo even classic cable couldnt keep up with DP and could only manage to block and take hits from his bionic half from ppl like DP and logan before tiring.......
 
the think that the clintches it for IF is his agility speed youth and open free shot with the ironfist although cable has taken massive impact blows from 70 to 100 tonners without getting ko'ed... i think those are far and few in between to allow him to stand up to one of IF blows

Avatar image for static_shock
#20 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

Avatar image for morpheus_
#21 Posted by morpheus_ (35066 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" LOL "
?
Moderator
Avatar image for static_shock
#22 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" ? "
In relevance to the response you made about my visualized response and what you said about his outcome. I just thought it was funny.
Avatar image for morpheus_
#23 Edited by morpheus_ (35066 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:

" cable can give IF a few good rounds but he is old and cant keep up the tempo even classic cable couldnt keep up with DP and could only manage to block and take hits from his bionic half from ppl like DP and logan before tiring.......  the think that the clintches it for IF is his agility speed youth and open free shot with the ironfist although cable has taken massive impact blows from 70 to 100 tonners without getting ko'ed... i think those are far and few in between to allow him to stand up to one of IF blows "

I can agree with this.
 
@Static Shock said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" ? "
In relevance to the response you made about my visualized response and what you said about his outcome. I just thought it was funny. "

Yep. I thought that was it.
Moderator
Avatar image for static_shock
#24 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" cable can give IF a few good rounds but he is old and cant keep up the tempo even classic cable couldnt keep up with DP and could only manage to block and take hits from his bionic half from ppl like DP and logan before tiring.......  the think that the clintches it for IF is his agility speed youth and open free shot with the ironfist although cable has taken massive impact blows from 70 to 100 tonners without getting ko'ed... i think those are far and few in between to allow him to stand up to one of IF blows "
Iron Fist KO'ed Herc before. Why not Cable?
Avatar image for castleking
#25 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

dont get me wrong i think cable will roll to the ground with danny and knee him in the crotch or head butt him maybe even elbow him in the ribs for a few broken ribs... in all honesty i think cable can pull 2 or 3 wins out of ten due to his massive strength and getting the unexpected hit on danny

Avatar image for bobby_x
#26 Posted by Bobby X (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

Soo Cable has no weapons here? Wow this is slaughter. I mean the old bastard will give it his best but ouch...