No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Takes place on rooftop

Round 1: No prep/Random encounter

Round 2: 1 Week prep

Standard Gear

Avatar image for asianpersuasion
#2 Posted by asianpersuasion (534 posts) - - Show Bio

thats a very tough fight, Batman has took alot of blows from Superman in this movie but i don't know who wins.

#3 Posted by PantyPolice (779 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist kind of was very inconsistent. He went from taking out a whole room of people with automatic guns to struggling life or death with a guy with a handgun.

He went from struggling with a guy in the truck to beating multiple people in quick succession who are all superior to said character.

He goes from beating absolute monsters of martial arts to struggling with people who shouldn't even touch him.

#4 Posted by LlehDevil (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny wins both rounds.

#5 Edited by uugieboogie (13411 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Danny

Round 2- Batman probably depending on what he can use for prep

#6 Posted by Mutant1230 (6886 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny wins.

#7 Posted by jupe_gothic (65 posts) - - Show Bio

In both round Iron Fist. But with hard fights in round 2.

Actually i like Batman just only in the movie Batman vs Superman, 'cause he made a lot some impressive feats, especially deal to Superman, and that's make sense for me, but in many version i'm not interested.

#8 Posted by LordWhiskers (731 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadfleck dies.

#9 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny clowns him in H2H. Beating Bakuto, Davos, stomping scores of Hand soldiers, and stomping Hand Elites while having his chi compromised is beyond anything Bruce has shown

#10 Posted by USSJ3071 (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

danny breaks the bat

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#11 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Danny in a good fight.

Round 2: Batman stomps.

#12 Posted by NightSky86 (191 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Sy8000 (35920 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist round 1. Batman stomps with prep.

#14 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18396 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#15 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43594 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny is all over the place. Depends on Danny's mindset I guess.

#16 Posted by Gotoucanario (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman using his gadgets should win in a hard fight, batman with prep stomps.

Batman purely hand to hand loses but I dont see him losing with gear.

#17 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18396 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point, I hadn't taken Batman with gear into account.

#18 Posted by CramAndman (1665 posts) - - Show Bio
@gotoucanario said:

I don't remember if you ever weighed in on Bruce Wayne(nobatsuit) vs Danny Rand w/out Chi? And Batman w/batsuit and no gear vs. Danny Rand W/out Chi?

#19 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18396 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112 said:
@gotoucanario said:

I don't remember if you ever weighed in on Bruce Wayne(nobatsuit) vs Danny Rand w/out Chi? And Batman w/batsuit and no gear vs. Danny Rand W/out Chi?

Bruce Wayne with suit AND gear? Probably about an even fight (if we're talking DCEU). BW with no gear? With OR without Suit, Danny wins. No Chi.

#20 Edited by CramAndman (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@cramandman said:
@heroup2112 said:
@gotoucanario said:

Bruce Wayne with suit AND gear? Probably about an even fight (if we're talking DCEU). BW with no gear? With OR without Suit, Danny wins. No Chi.

But Isn't Batman an example of a character who is equally/more highly skilled than Danny in H2H (30 years of training/combat experience to Danny's 15yrs tops) and also has a sizeable weight advantage(60lbs)? Isn't he the guy too big and too well trained for Danny to take in a fight?

#21 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18396 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112 said:
@cramandman said:
@heroup2112 said:
@gotoucanario said:

But Isn't Batman an example of a character who is equally/more highly skilled than Danny in H2H (30 years of training/combat experience to Danny's 15yrs tops) and also has a sizeable weight advantage(60lbs)? Isn't he the guy too big and too well trained for Danny to take in a fight?

A couple of things.

1. Bruce is past his prime.

2. During those 30 years Bruce has done MANY more things than train in hand to hand combat exclusively. Just off the top of my head...computer programming, surveillance systems, technologies, and techniques, engineering, vehicle maintenance, engineering, and design, metal fabrication, stock market expertise, business management, cryptography, criminal forensics, rocket theory, design, fabrication, and applications, ...there are quite a few more...this was just a quick off the top of my head.

#22 Posted by CramAndman (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@cramandman said:
@heroup2112 said:
@cramandman said:
@heroup2112 said:
@gotoucanario said:

A couple of things.

2. During those 30 years Bruce has done MANY more things than train in hand to hand combat exclusively. Just off the top of my head...computer programming, surveillance systems, technologies, and techniques, engineering, vehicle maintenance, engineering, and design, metal fabrication, stock market expertise, business management, cryptography, criminal forensics, rocket theory, design, fabrication, and applications, ...there are quite a few more...this was just a quick off the top of my head.

A few more things:

1. I agree that Bruce is past his prime, though he doesn't show it in the movie, but a Batman(no gear) vs Danny Rand(no chi) fight is a lot like a Muhammad Ali(after prison) vs Floyd Mayweather boxing match or an Anderson Silva vs. Conor McGregor UFC fight. Mayweather and McGregor are younger/faster but Ali and Silva are more experienced, stronger, have greater reach, and can take bigger shots.

2. Those 30 years of unfocused H2H training/combat experience should boil down to something pretty close to Danny's 15 yrs of intensely focused training. This is supposition, but in the movie, he's been battling his rogues gallery/henchmen for at least 15 years. Remember, he doesn't have to be more skilled than Danny, he just needs to be good enough to impose his weight advantage.

#23 Posted by john_doe_0897 (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps both ND Danny didn't show any special skills at all

#24 Edited by HeroUp2112 (18396 posts) - - Show Bio

@cramandman said:
@heroup2112 said:
@cramandman said:
@heroup2112 said:
@cramandman said:
@heroup2112 said:
@gotoucanario said:

A couple of things.

A few more things:

1. I agree that Bruce is past his prime, though he doesn't show it in the movie, but a Batman(no gear) vs Danny Rand(no chi) fight is a lot like a Muhammad Ali(after prison) vs Floyd Mayweather boxing match or an Anderson Silva vs. Conor McGregor UFC fight. Mayweather and McGregor are younger/faster but Ali and Silva are more experienced, stronger, have greater reach, and can take bigger shots.

2. Those 30 years of unfocused H2H training/combat experience should boil down to something pretty close to Danny's 15 yrs of intensely focused training. This is supposition, but in the movie, he's been battling his rogues gallery/henchmen for at least 15 years. Remember, he doesn't have to be more skilled than Danny, he just needs to be good enough to impose his weight advantage.

1. Not bad examples actually.

2. I just disagree that Bruce's breadth and intensity of training was likely ever as intense as Danny's. While 15 years of experience is a lot, you also have to realize that he also dealt with his rogues gallery by many other means (he has all those weapons and gadgets for a reason). As you said, this is supposition, I just don't think Bruce would have concentrated ENOUGH on hand to hand during those 15 years to bring the gap close enough.

As I've said though, with Bruce using his arsenal, it's more of an even fight. Probably even a majority Batman win.

#25 Posted by nerdchore (8254 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Battle123axe (9397 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by mrmonster (16352 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Iron Fist in a stomp

Round 2: Still Iron Fist, but not a stomp.

I'm only on episode 5, but he already has enough feats to beat Batman. For God sake's, he punched through a truck.

#28 Posted by Battle123axe (9397 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for almightyamortal
#29 Posted by AlmightyAmortal (951 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Batman due to gear.

Round 2: Batman. Prep would make it easier for batman.

#30 Edited by CramAndman (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112:

A couple of things.

A few more things:

2. I just disagree that Bruce's breadth and intensity of training was likely ever as intense as Danny's. While 15 years of experience is a lot, you also have to realize that he also dealt with his rogues gallery by many other means (he has all those weapons and gadgets for a reason). As you said, this is supposition, I just don't think Bruce would have concentrated ENOUGH on hand to hand during those 15 years to bring the gap close enough.

As I've said though, with Bruce using his arsenal, it's more of an even fight. Probably even a majority Batman win.

1. So, do you think the naturally lighter fighters are going to be able to make up that weight difference? Who are you going to take Muhammad Ali(after prison) vs Floyd Mayweather/Anderson Silva vs. Conor McGregor? 60 lbs is a lot to overcome.

2. If you boil down those 30 years, how many years of focused work would you give Batman (5, 10, 12 years)? Isn't Batman more diverse stylistically and even more generally well-rounded than Danny? How does that factor into your analysis?

#31 Posted by DSTREET45 (5313 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for lord_adamantium
#32 Posted by Lord_Adamantium (425 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU Batman both rounds.

#33 Posted by Chris-Sama (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

Slowfleck gets oneshotted

#34 Posted by lgh0stl (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Danny clowns him.
Round 2: Depends on what will he bring to prep, which likely goes to his favor except if he only brought the suit cos Danny will pretty sure wreck him inside that metal.

#35 Posted by TrumpSupporter (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck is stronger and faster. Danny wasn't too impressive tbh

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#36 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17589 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny is so inconsistent it's ridiculous

#37 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18396 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112:

A couple of things.

A few more things:

1. So, do you think the naturally lighter fighters are going to be able to make up that weight difference? Who are you going to take Muhammad Ali(after prison) vs Floyd Mayweather/Anderson Silva vs. Conor McGregor? 60 lbs is a lot to overcome.

2. If you boil down those 30 years, how many years of focused work would you give Batman (5, 10, 12 years)? Isn't Batman more diverse stylistically and even more generally well-rounded than Danny? How does that factor into your analysis?

1. It, as always, depends on the individual opponents, and all the other factors we've mentioned in previous posts. Also, I think you mean when Ali was stripped of his title (because of refusing to go to Vietnam), he never went to prison. However, the part of this question dealing with the age and weight differences kind of needs to be folded into the next question as well, because comparing these sets of fighters isn't QUITE the same as with Bruce and Danny IMO.

2. I would say that Batman probably had roughly 7-8 ish years of training at the same level of intensity that Danny did during the same time period, if you factor in all the time he was fighting enemies in actual combat (for which there is really no substitute for that kind of experience). The amount of time, training, experience, and application of ALLLL the other things he would have been having to do is just too great for there to be much more.

As for the "well rounded" diversity of styles. While I tend to come down in favor of this, it's an age old question..."Is it better to be a jack of all trades or a master of one?". There are valid arguments to be made both ways (again, I tend to come down on he side of diversity, but...). In this case I tend to come down on the side that Iron Fist has dedicated the last 15 years to nothing BUT the mastery of unarmed combat, whereas Bruce has done the same off and on for (including his pre Batman training) for maybe 12-13...maybe. Remember, when Bruce was training all those years he wasn't JUST training in hand to hand/melee combat, people keep forgetting that.

When it comes down to it, Danny has spent his entire childhood, young adult, and adult life training, fighting, and mastering unarmed combat. Bruce has mastered unarmed combat as well as many other things. They just don't have the same amount of focus on it.

That's why i think the Ali/Mayweather-Silva/McGregor comparisons don't quite work because all four of THOSE men were dedicated to the same thing.

Danny is dedicated to the mastery of unarmed combat.

Bruce is dedicated to combating evil in all its many forms...unarmed combat is just ONE of the ways he's integrated into his entire system of combat. He's by God a no kidding, cutting edge, beyond belief badass from Hell, and if he was 10 or so years younger, he'd probably win.

#38 Posted by CramAndman (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@cramandman said:

@heroup2112:

1. It, as always, depends on the individual opponents, and all the other factors we've mentioned in previous posts. Also, I think you mean when Ali was stripped of his title (because of refusing to go to Vietnam), he never went to prison. However, the part of this question dealing with the age and weight differences kind of needs to be folded into the next question as well, because comparing these sets of fighters isn't QUITE the same as with Bruce and Danny IMO.

2. I would say that Batman probably had roughly 7-8 ish years of training at the same level of intensity that Danny did during the same time period, if you factor in all the time he was fighting enemies in actual combat (for which there is really no substitute for that kind of experience). The amount of time, training, experience, and application of ALLLL the other things he would have been having to do is just too great for there to be much more.

As for the "well rounded" diversity of styles. While I tend to come down in favor of this, it's an age old question..."Is it better to be a jack of all trades or a master of one?". There are valid arguments to be made both ways (again, I tend to come down on he side of diversity, but...). In this case I tend to come down on the side that Iron Fist has dedicated the last 15 years to nothing BUT the mastery of unarmed combat, whereas Bruce has done the same off and on for (including his pre Batman training) for maybe 12-13...maybe. Remember, when Bruce was training all those years he wasn't JUST training in hand to hand/melee combat, people keep forgetting that.

When it comes down to it, Danny has spent his entire childhood, young adult, and adult life training, fighting, and mastering unarmed combat. Bruce has mastered unarmed combat as well as many other things. They just don't have the same amount of focus on it.

That's why i think the Ali/Mayweather-Silva/McGregor comparisons don't quite work because all four of THOSE men were dedicated to the same thing.

Danny is dedicated to the mastery of unarmed combat.

Bruce is dedicated to combating evil in all its many forms...unarmed combat is just ONE of the ways he's integrated into his entire system of combat. He's by God a no kidding, cutting edge, beyond belief badass from Hell, and if he was 10 or so years younger, he'd probably win.

1. You're right, I forgot Ali was sentenced to 5 years in prison for draft evasion, but avoided going to prison on appeal. Just to be clear, you do agree that, at natural weight, Ali will beat Mayweather and Anderson Silva will beat McGregor? And they'll win decisively?!

2. Excellent response, well-thought out and very convincing. For me, it comes down to how many years of comparably focused training/combat is necessary for Batman to successfully impose his 60lb weight advantage on Danny. I think 10 years of comparable unarmed training/combat should be more than enough for Batman to impose his height/weight advantage and beat Danny 6/10 times. In your opinion, how many years does Batman need in order for his height/weight to be the deciding factor?

#39 Posted by Stefano (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

@lgh0stl said:

Round 1: Danny clowns him.

Round 2: Depends on what will he bring to prep, which likely goes to his favor except if he only brought the suit cos Danny will pretty sure wreck him inside that metal.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#40 Posted by blackpantherisb (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny stomps

#41 Posted by foxerdes (10416 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny wins round 1 handily. Bats should get it in round 2.

#42 Posted by demonkiller123 (35 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by RBT (29463 posts) - - Show Bio

Either could nigh one shot other. I'll put my bet on Bruce.

#44 Posted by Airgetlam (584 posts) - - Show Bio

This a is a good matchup imo.

Round 1. I think Danny takes this. It's tough to say as most of their supposed feats are off-screen at the moment. Sadfleck DID tank a couple (almost certainly not full-power) hits from the Man of Cavill, but without his silly Supes-smashed suit, Danny likely sits him down. IF 7/10, Bats' victories likely coming via gadgets and gear.

Round 2: Batman curbstomp. 10/10

Good point have been made about their training and size differences, but for training in particular it's really hard to compare two characters who've been trained almost entirely off-screen over pretty different time periods, so I'm trying to determine this by feats.

#45 Posted by Bomberman1404 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
#46 Posted by deactivated-5a220d15cc740 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny R1 because of Chi. Batman stomps R2.

#47 Posted by RBT (29463 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, Danny takes R1 now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#48 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Danny.

Round 2: Batman stomps.

#49 Posted by xtreme1 (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Danny wins a random encounter.

Round 2 - Batman uses his prep time to come up with a great plan while Danny cries for the whole week.

#50 Posted by Kevinpn12 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats Iron Fist. For one Batman is a lot stronger than Danny without the fist. Bruce was casually breaking bones and lifting big crates. He even punched so many thugs that they went through part of a wall or cracked the floor. Keep in mind they all had guns and explosives. While Danny couldn’t even get through a room full of regular thugs with guns and had to use his fist. In terms of h2h I really don’t know who’s better they looked somewhat even but keep in mind Batman will land some punches and he is way stronger than Danny. Danny won’t use his fist immediately in a fight due to barely using it in the first season in his fights. Only time I’ve seen him use it really is against Luke cage. Keep in mind Batman’s gadgets and his suit was able to take bullets without a problem. In round 2 if Batman was able to prep with Superman and win. He should be able to handle Danny. Batman wins both rounds