Iroh (Avatar The Last Airbender) vs Netero (HunterXHunter)

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: No Sozinz Comet.

Round 2: Sozins Comet.

Standard Rules

chimmychonga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero stomps, speed gap is too much.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: No Sozinz Comet.

Round 2: Sozins Comet.

Standard Rules

Iroh destroyed a far larger area in the ba sing sa raid then meruem did in post rose state like the best feat in the whole series was meruem one shotting a hill versus iroh who destroyed the wall of ba sing sa

chimmychonga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: Neteros zero hands in calculated at mach 20 speed, Iron doesn't have anything near that level of speed as a feat, also Iroh is a glass canon.. one hit from Netero is instant death.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kaijuking

@chimmychonga: unless that is you believe in the lightning and electric timing feats Iroh has. He had reacted and caught lightning from the sky. Mach 100 to 200 feat. Just saying....

I personally not one of those beleivers, but Inwas requested to make this match, on Request a Match thread. Maybe thats how they view it.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimmychonga: unless that is you believe in the lightning and electric timing feats Iroh has. He had reacted and caught lightning from the sky. Mach 100 to 200 feat. Just saying....

I personally not one of those beleivers, but Inwas requested to make this match, on Request a Match thread. Maybe thats how they view it.

Not a matter of belief, Iroh scales above zuko and aang who have lightning timed ontop of doing so himself

chimmychonga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Stop circlejerking. Avatar is comically slow, there are multiple instances of plural second actions not being reacted to. Avatar speed requires you to scale off multiple characters with one feat each to call it consistent while simultaneously ignoring all the counter evidence in the series.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Stop circlejerking. Avatar is comically slow, there are multiple instances of plural second actions not being reacted to. Avatar speed requires you to scale off multiple characters with one feat each to call it consistent while simultaneously ignoring all the counter evidence in the series.

It's not consistent so do explain how both base form aang and zuko reflected ozai's lightning

Whimsicalfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: The lightning in avatar is slower than sound.

Iroh never explicitly stated that hand generated lightning has exactly the same properties as cloud to ground. I mean, it is consistently slower than sound in every single instance except for one outlier and when it it is compared to actual bending it is only marginally faster. Also, firebending fire does not even behave like normal fire with it's concussive properties, color changes, etc.

Avatar literally puts no effort into making lightning seem hundreds of times faster than regular bending, which never breaks the sound barrier.

I mean, if these avatar characters are so fast, why do Iroh and Zuko use a boat to get around lmao.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, Avatar have a lot of Bows, arrows users and even boomerangs.

While HxH... well..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1: probably Netero

round 2: likely Iroh

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iroh both rounds.

And lol at Netero being faster, unlike most avatar characters his lightning timing feat is undeniable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark said:

Iroh both rounds.

And lol at Netero being faster, unlike most avatar characters his lightning timing feat is undeniable

even Zuko and Aang reacted several times to lightining, especially in the Search comic.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KillianDuclark

@delein: I know, but a recurring argument against lightning timing avatar characters is lightning bending isn't real lightning.

Fortunately Iroh explicitly reacts to and redirects natural lightning in the episode "the storm", so imo, he should grossly out react Netero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iroh never explicitly stated that hand generated lightning has exactly the same properties as cloud to ground. I mean, it is consistently slower than sound in every single instance except for one outlier and when it it is compared to actual bending it is only marginally faster. Also, firebending fire does not even behave like normal fire with it's concussive properties, color changes, etc.

Avatar literally puts no effort into making lightning seem hundreds of times faster than regular bending, which never breaks the sound barrier.

I mean, if these avatar characters are so fast, why do Iroh and Zuko use a boat to get around lmao.

you really used an argument taken from reddit?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@whimsicalfairy said:

you really used an argument taken from reddit?

No Caption Provided

btw, in OP characters (who dont even have devil fruits, so they could cross the sea without worry) can move at relativistic and above speed yet they travel by both...why? perhaps it's due to the context of their world bulding, same as avatar. The means of transport isn't an anti feat for Avatar.

Whimsicalfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: lol you have shown no proof that the lightning is as fast as real lightning, all Iroh did was redirect the lightning, that doesn't mean he has real lightning reaction, basically its a outlier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: lol you have shown no proof that the lightning is as fast as real lightning, all Iroh did was redirect the lightning, that doesn't mean he has real lightning reaction, basically its a outlier.

perhaps you might wanna read my post again, at which point was I stating that lightining in Avatar is as fast as real lightining? Nowhere. I just stated how that particular argument about Zuko's means of transport didnt make any sense. That's all.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

@delein: It is anti-feat and OP is super inconsistent in speed no one above relativistic speeds btw.

To be fair Netero is the quicker combatant here. Yes somehow ATLA characters timing lightning when it required by the plot but other times they never show that kinda speed in any area, any close.

So we need to be realistic.

With Comet Iroh have some chance w/o it. Netero will murk.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iroh stomps

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero might as well solo avatar with his ultimate form (the giant statue prayer)

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero might as well solo avatar with his ultimate form (the giant statue prayer)

It only broke though couple layers of stone, it's not that powerful

sasukesolo888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

another hxh character who can solo the vere. bos killu heart feat is better than any speed feat avatar verse has, the lightning feat in the atla verse has too much inconsistent to take it seriously. netro shit on the verse.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cocacolaman  Moderator

Netero roflstomps, he's an Avatar State level threat.