Irene vs Suzaku

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Suzaku gets his own sword teleported into his stomach, while his brain turns into locust in less then sec

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene can't do any of that

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhm, interesting.... Idk may be Vex_Haid is Jko's next reincarnation๐Ÿคฃ, but I am glad to see smart people on CV, honestly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2: He is swordsman only, which means that he gets no diffed here w/o speedblitz, which you guys wank so much here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is CV Irene downgrading ๐Ÿ˜ญ

bcs in non PIS fight Irene beats literally any one, who hasn't counter to her hax while her hax is def the greatest in FT and was shown that only Acnologia has invincibility to it. Zeref also can try to hard counter her, but he can stand a chance only bcs he is immortal.

Suzaku is only a swordsman, so he gets folded by any opponent with normal hax.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

suzaku stomps for now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suzaku stomps. Emperor99 is just a salty alt who won't accept it.

Also, Irene can't do anything he mentioned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2: I am not alt, LMAO.

Irene able to manipulate with matter as was shoen several times and showed ability to teleport herself and swords from bodies, she also showed TP an mind control abilities, so she can transmutate everything in whatever she wants. She separated infinite energy, so she can deal with guy with sword.

Diabolos version of Kagura turns into Irene's new hat.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: if your saying im Jkos alt then no i just made an acc on comicvine cause why not

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: It was a joke, bcs I am glad that there are smart people here like you. Bcs I know who he is and he is on our side here.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: lol suzaku fans could not even prove how he could bypass irenes hax

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: debate me on this topic. Suxaku stomps

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

@vex_haid: debate me on this topic. Suxaku stomps

aren't you the suzaku wanker who said that suzaku extreme diffs aldoron even before chapter 86 came out?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: Yeah, but she can succesufully match him in cqc too pretty well.

Suzaku is not even coungering Gildarts or Mira 9D haxes actully, let alone Irene top hax.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: honestly suzaku is only neinhart-ajeels level until we get proof that his new feat was real but yeah hes getting washed by mira or gildarts and lol at them having 9D haxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: Uhm, IMAO it is just better version of Kagura, just DS. But I don't see him above Brandish.

Even if his feat is real, it is more Selene anti-feat, imao. Diabolos and DGs both overrated.

No, Gild haven't 9D. I wrote about Mira bcs she absorbed all Tartaros, so she should have all their powers.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah hes not above brandish at all and he loses to most if not all spriggans due to hax.

Yeah true cause it should be obvious that selene is not acno level cause acnologia would not have been even scratched by someone that got reacted by a weakened erza

You i thought you meant 9th dimensional lol

HumbleGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#119  Edited By HumbleGuy

@phie2: he is talking to himself xd

Emperor has fallen so low ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: I don't care at all. Aren't you the Irene wanker that's wanking Irene over Suzaku after chap 86 came out?

Wanna debate me or no?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suzaku>=Human Form Selene>>>>>>>>>>>FH Zeref>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Zeref>>>>>>>>>Dragon Form Irene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

@vex_haid: I don't care at all. Aren't you the Irene wanker that's wanking Irene over Suzaku after chap 86 came out?

Wanna debate me or no?

I wouldn't waste your time. He is a terrible debater who doesn't make any sense at all on other forums as well.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: Aren't you the suzaku wanker that said that suzaku is low-mid god tier before chapter 86 came out? irene still no diffs the fodder weaker spriggans can and that won't change unless you have proof that his new feat in chapter 86 is real or not. if it is real then suzaku does win if its not then suzaku is still fodder

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

Suzaku>=Human Form Selene>>>>>>>>>>>FH Zeref>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Zeref>>>>>>>>>Dragon Form Irene

Wtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

What do you mean "if the feat is real" it legit happened.

Prove that it didn't happen then if you're so confident but until you do, Suzaku one-shots Irene.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:

@animefreak1:

@animefreak1 said:

Wtf

I said what I said and what I said is canon

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2: Lmao who knows weather the feat is an illusion or not, maybe selene was faking her defeat or selene was holding back cause it won't make sense for a dragon god to go down so easily, unless you guys have proof that the new feat is real then irene curbstomps suzaku like a fodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

Logical fallacy, the burden of proof is on you, not on us since we're going by the manga.

Nothing hints at it being an illusion at all, we saw her bleed, and if it was an illusion, it would've most likely dissapeared when cut. Illusions don't open portals to escape.

Selene legit says she's not going to hold back after she found out that Suzaku ate Kurungi.

We do have proof the new feat is real, it legit happened on panel. Where is the proof saying otherwise?

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hows it on me?

LOL thats like saying that suzaku>Selene which he clearly isn't unless you can prove that it real (which it shouldn't be) then irene still fodderizes suzaku

"it legit happened on panel" omg i totally did not see it!!!! yeah like it is real, who knows weather selene was holding back, or if it was an illusion or if she was faking it. you have no proof that it wasn't thus suzaku does not beat irene (yet)

suzakus still fodder nothing you can do about it unless the coming chapters prove that it was not an illusion

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:

@animefreak1:

@animefreak1 said:

Wtf

I said what I said and what I said is canon

Lmao FH zeref>>>>>>>>>>>>>>selene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:

Hows it on me?

LOL thats like saying that suzaku>Selene which he clearly isn't unless you can prove that it real (which it shouldn't be) then irene still fodderizes suzaku

"it legit happened on panel" omg i totally did not see it!!!! yeah like it is real, who knows weather selene was holding back, or if it was an illusion or if she was faking it. you have no proof that it wasn't thus suzaku does not beat irene (yet)

suzakus still fodder nothing you can do about it unless the coming chapters prove that it was not an illusion

At least tag me next time. In terms of why you have to prove it? It's a philosophical concept when debating or when there is a dispute. A simple google search answers your question:

• "When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.[1]This is also stated in Hitchens's razor, which declares that "what may be asserted without evidence, may be dismissed without evidence." Carl Sagan proposed a related criterion โ€“ "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" โ€“ which is known as the Sagan standard.[2]"

In this case, the status quo is that on-panel, Suzaku dealt severe damage to an enemy much, much stronger than Irene. So, can you prove it or not?

Because we have on-panel proof that Suzaku has better feats but you're choosing to deny them. Now the burden of proof is on you but the funny part is you keep repeating the same moronic statements without a single piece of evidence.

Who cares what you think it should be. Lol you're irrelevant to the story. Mashima is depicting Suzaku to be on that level whether you like it or not.

Show me where the logic behind it being an illusion is? There is no hints or anything being foreshadowed to that conclusion aside from you not wanting to admit fault. If it was an illusion, why does she refer to herself in first person after taking damage and has to retreat?

You think she was faking even though she admits to taking him seriously? She goes all serious and starts to explain how she's going to make him suffer.

Yep, this is definitely the face of someone faking it lol.

No Caption Provided

In the end, I don't need to do anything. Mashima is doing my work for me with these fights lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Whoa? In canon Base Zeref nearly one-shotted DG. All of DGs are comparable. Irene is not weaker than Base Zeref, her magic was called as greater and more horrific than Zeref by the one who pretty well knows Zeref living magic snd it's creations in canon. Immortality can be bypassed if you can affect Zeref mind to create a lethal contradiction for himself as was shown on Zeref and Mavis examples, you just need a power to affect his mind to make this contradiction, and Zeref can be overpowered by more skilled enchanter (or enchantress in thid case) in battle for his mind.

Farris is also Base Zeref level in canon. Her first meeting with Irene is not very lack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene one-shots the overrated fodder and his proteges trio by 1%. Just don't understand how you guys still are trying to compare reality warper with swordsman.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairs trounced a DG and Base Zeref could kill one. Not seeing how Suzaku doesn't get hax-ed out like the DGs have.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: wtf do you even mean by real?? Like goddamn are you retarded???

Wtf did Selene retreat then??? Why?? Explain. If it was an illusion she wouldn't have opened a portal. Honestly..... Please your stupidity is making CV look so bad.

He already has real feats like one shotting the everliving daylights of Natsu and Erza. Irene couldn't even one shot a weaker Erza how disappointing. You deserve an L

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This retard doesn't even know how burden of proof works๐Ÿ’€

That's it I'm out.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2: considering he doesn't even know how a burden of proof works, you're right. A waste of my time truly.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: Come on your better than thisโ€ฆyou know damn well the context behind those situations lmao

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: Faris was while Merc was full power, and Zeref was straight up gonna kill Aldo lol. Neither had context to support they would have gotten hax-ed out either way. Faris was going to do the same to Aldo as well had Selene not intervened. The DGs are not like Acno, they don't have the same protection to hax like he does and they have consistently been getting hurt or controlled bcs of it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: The one who got all bones broken by one-hit was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alvarez Erza = current Erza >>>>> weakend Erza.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: Farsi was allowed to use her power on Merc and GS Zerefโ€™s love for Aldo boosted the curse.

Anyways this doesnโ€™t really matter to Irene or Suzaku. Just wanted to point those out

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#145  Edited By GodlyShinigami

Irene stomps the fodder

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: Smh. Disappointing honestly. The fact that Erza was able to then one shot a meteor AND THEN going on to one shot Irene's dragon scales who is more durable then the meteor itself. ALL AFTER Irene broke her bones. How ironic. The fact that a very casual Suzaku after landing one hit from Erza did sooo much damage that she was deadass about DIE IF IT weren't for Wendy and the support team. It even broke her own sword, that same sword that Negged Irene's dragon scale. Smh

Erza got stronger after the Alvarez arc, we see her mastering new sword forms after Alvarez.

Suzaku>Selene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dragon Irene>>>Current Erza>Amped Erza (That one shot meteor)=Base Alvarez Irene>>>Alvarez Erza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: Nope. Getting two swords doesn't mean become stronger. Current Erza tied with mountain level Laxus. That Erza was country-continental. Wendy B toyed with boosted Erza, Wendy B <<< 1% of base Irene. We didn't see even limit of FP Wendy B.

Lmao, are you blind? Erza used sword with sky DS magic and Irene TANKED country-contindntal hit with kryptonite for her.

Suzaku is just Kagura version of Diabolos with Ajeel stats. It is not impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: Irene > Faris > Merc = DGs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking Irene is above any Dragon God LMFAO.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: "Getting two swords doesn't mean become stronger" ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€I'm done with you. BoG Erza can summon two swords so idk what are you talking about. I'm using inductive logic and saying that team Natsu were training throughout the one year period. It would be completely in character for them not to train or go into missions and quest, ultimately improving their power and skills.

And guess what??? Suzaku's DS magic>>>>>Erza temp enchanted Sky DS magic. If Suzaku without even trying easily overpowered Erza, Suzaku's AP skyrockets above Erza's. And now you add an addition to his DS magic advantage against Irene. Her dragon form got one shotted๐Ÿ’€ and her dragon form has more durability then her human form๐Ÿ’€

Suzaku defeated a Dragon God who is as strong as Acnologia before time space. One of the most terrible scalers in vine I have met