User Lists: 0

Irene oneshots using her staff no diff

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Unless katakuri can survive a meteor or use the internalized armament Haki Irene takes it

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Irene is way too much for Kata

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Irene one shotting Erza (who tanked hits from Laxus) is enough for me to say that she wins.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri solos the verse.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kingonea
@edgelord91 said:

Unless katakuri can survive a meteor or use the internalized armament Haki Irene takes it

He does not need either or, it'll be over in an instant, in one hit.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene is Yonko level based on feats. But Katakuri makes her work for victory.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene low diff in base, stomps in Dragon form.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kingonea

@jaggernutt said:

Some of the nonsense we hear out here. Hajurdin one shots. Anything above that it's a mismatch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:

Some of the nonsense we hear out here. Hajurdin one shots. Anything above that it's a mismatch.

This is honestly how I picture this fight going down.

Loading Video...

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kingonea

@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:

Loading Video...

This is honestly pathetic trolling. Don't waste this man's clip on this one shot. Irene YONKO LEVEL BY FEATS ? You're not even laughable.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as Irene can deal with Katakuri's speed, she wins fairly easily.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kingonea

@jaggernutt: And by the way damn near any of the bystanders watching the fight one shots her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:

Loading Video...

This is honestly pathetic trolling. Don't waste this man's clip on this one shot. Irene YONKO LEVEL BY FEATS ? You're not even laughable.

@kingonea said:

@jaggernutt: And by the way any of the bystanders watching the fight one shots her.

Prove me wrong. And Im the one who's trolling. Lol. You don't even have an avatar. Ill get you a picture of your favorite avater Buggy the clown. Ok👌

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene stomps

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fans of other anime at it again saying FT is weak

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT is no joke

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can she do, it would really help. Thanks.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Except she didn't one shot Erza, since she still moved to destroy the meteor, and this isn't Dragon Irene. Still she wins

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kingonea

@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:

Loading Video...

@kingonea said:

@jaggernutt: And by the way any of the bystanders watching the fight one shots her.

Prove me wrong. And Im the one who's trolling. Lol. You don't even have an avatar. Ill get you a picture of your favorite avater Buggy the clown. Ok👌

Loading Video...

Meet Pica. He solos the FT verse with a mere step. Taking him down is merely A1 fanfiction of a fanfiction. He was low diffed without direct contacts by a far below Katakuri level character and was a joke to atleast 10 characters in that arc who to Yonkos would be like Shaquille Onea'l trying to look at a child without looking down. This town level meteor fodder ( might tickle his finger or something) gets lolstomped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio:

@kidolio said:

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:

Loading Video...

@kingonea said:

Loading Video...

Meet Pica. He solos the FT verse with a mere step. Taking him down is merely A1 fanfiction of a fanfiction. He was low diffed without direct contacts and was a joke to atleast 10 characters in that arc who to Yonkos would be like Shaquille Onea'l trying to look at child without looking down. This town level meteor fodder will think this is a deity or something.

Is this a joke? Seriously. Irene has continent level power. And your trying to compare Doflamingos high pitched lacky to her?

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio said:

Here she casts the Universe One spell rearranging the entire continent of Ishgar.

Loading Video...

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt: he is a troll, don’t take him seriously.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: She broke all of Erza’s bones except the ones in her arm. That is more than a one shot IMO. Erza was incapable of fighting like that, and only got that one slash on Irene thanks to PIS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: Irene is a hax girl. She can Enchant, which includes mental derangement, climate change, human-to-rat, and body swapping, off the top of my head. She has a massive reservoir of magic power, since she pretty casually changed the landscape of a country, but that doesn’t necessarily relate to her AP. Irene also has a dragon form which allows her to summon a mountain+ meteor or one shot city level characters.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene stomps.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt: @kingonea:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More than mildly misleading to say that Irene has Continental power, when both the manga (Ch. 486) and anime shows it affected the kingdom of Fiore alone, and further explained in the FT manga, shows that the spell requires prep time (Ch. 489). Hardly a skill applicable in this battle, under the conditions set by OP.

It is somewhat impressive, but the preparation this spell required contrasts with Katakuri's awakening which allows him a a certain degree of control over the environment - It is impractical, and out of character, for Irene to use this, without having prepared for it beforehand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almightyamortal said:

@jaggernutt: @kingonea:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More than mildly misleading to say that Irene has Continental power, when both the manga (Ch. 486) and anime shows it affected the kingdom of Fiore alone, and further explained in the FT manga, shows that the spell requires prep time (Ch. 489). Hardly a skill applicable in this battle, under the conditions set by OP.

It is somewhat impressive, but the preparation this spell required contrasts with Katakuri's awakening which allows him a a certain degree of control over the environment - It is impractical, and out of character, for Irene to use this, without having prepared for it beforehand.

Then I should have said country instead. I got Fiori mixed up with the continent. Either way an entire country is still vast. I didn't read the Manga. In the Anime it doesn't appear to require much prep time as she performed the spell to put an end to her immediate battle with Achnologia.

AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AlmightyAmortal

@jaggernutt:

Skimming the manga, let me see that there was enough time for a few skirmishes between mages before Irene completed her preparations or the arrival of acnologia.

Regardless, unless someone can show a scan of her preparing and casting the spell, in the midst of battle, it is hardly relevant in this discussion.

Edit: you make many claims some, like the continental range, inaccurate. Can you prove That Irene is yonko level, or was that a mix-up?

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene one hit claps

AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almightyamortal said:

@jaggernutt:

Skimming the manga, let me see that there was enough time for a few skirmishes between mages before Irene completed her preparations or the arrival of acnologia.

Regardless, unless someone can show a scan of her preparing and casting the spell, in the midst of battle, it is hardly relevant in this discussion.

Keep in mind that im going by the Anime. And in the Anime she performed Universe One "during" her confrontation with Achnologia.

Edit: you make many claims some, like the continental range, inaccurate. Can you prove That Irene is yonko level, or was that a mix-up?

That is a cheap shot. Ive backed up everything ive said so far. All I did wrong was confuse the word country with continent.

Universe one and calling down a meteor in battle are Yonki level feats. Show me a greater feat that any Yonko from One Piece has performed.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt: Calling down a meteor is something an admiral can do(fujitora). Its not a yonko level feat.

Don't get me wrong, i do think Irene is yonko level or even higher tho.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:

I've been following the Anime from episode 1. I'm now on episode 920. Show me a Yonko doing an equal feat.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kingonea

@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:

Loading Video...

@kingonea said:

Loading Video...

Meet Pica. He solos the FT verse with a mere step. Taking him down is merely A1 fanfiction of a fanfiction. He was low diffed without direct contacts and was a joke to atleast 10 characters in that arc who to Yonkos would be like Shaquille Onea'l trying to look at child without looking down. This town level meteor fodder will think this is a deity or something.

Is this a joke? Seriously. Irene has continent level power. And your trying to compare Doflamingos high pitched lacky to her?

Loading Video...

Did you just dare @me again after I showed you a mere walk that kills the entire verse ? And call that character a lackey ? The worst part is I went nice on you. This is a mismatch, a one shot. This gilateen dude only knows how to make mismatches.

This is pathetic. This is not even an attack but merely meaningless floor manipulation. Pica ( you see Pica scales to Pentradrakes in size alone and lolstomps them in AP but is fodder to tens of dozens of characters including atleast 10 fodder in that arc that would one vape Irene in a single shot, all that Mr. Jellybean here scale far above) can do far worst than this, and it will result in actual AP that will one shot the verse. This is continental level now ? Get lost. This wasn't even City Level. You know Pica can regenerate at will right ? This is what true floor manipulation looks like : A nerfed Pica actual busting stuff by merely getting up.

Loading Video...

The worst part about this is he is far stronger than what he looks ( can tank multi country busting hits and only lose limbs but there is no need for this to even be mentionned with cannon fodder like this). You understand the only reason he was defeated was that he was trapped in the air by another character that solos the verse neg diff ? He can spam these at will. Awakening does the same thing but for actual offensive purposes. Pica reshaped half of Dressrossa into a country busting Golem ( Dressrossa being made of stone that could alone knock this fodder out). Doflamingo can do far worst than that and turn his island level meteor neg diffing strings into a continental attack in 1 second. A mere Doffy clone is country++ busting and solos the verse. She gets slapped with the backhand by Kat and is one shotted. She is fodder. Pica solos the verse by merely walking. Where he to get serious he one shots the entirety of the cast by accident. Her greatest feat is summoning a town level meteor that gets slapped away by fodder in OP. Where are speed and durability feats to tank casual a slap from Katakuri ? Begone with the foolishness.

This is what a couple of Doffy's strings can do to an island level meteor with no Haki :

Loading Video...

Town level meteor :

Loading Video...

Same strings can barely get past Law's sword :

Loading Video...

A THOUSAND OF THEM HAKI'D UP ( continental AP) can barely pierce through Luffy's base Haki while he is drowsy and defenseless.This is not even all of his strings. In comparison Katakuri's makes Luffy's base Haki look like it doesn't exist :

Loading Video...

The reality is no name fodder one shot her. This mismatch fool is a shame to this site. She gets stomped.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kingonea

@jaggernutt said:

@el_directo_:

I've been following the Anime from episode 1. I'm now on episode 920. Show me a Yonko doing an equal feat.

"Universe one and calling down a meteor in battle are Yonki level feats. Show me a greater feat that any Yonko from One Piece has performed."

That floor manipulation technique isn't a feat it's not AP. I showed you a lackey walking and soloing the verse. Stop it. That town level meteor gets destroyed by Alabasta Luffy who to this day still scales far above most of the cast physicals.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:
@kingonea said:
@jaggernutt said:

Loading Video...

@kingonea said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Did you just dare @me again after I showed you a mere walk that kills the entire verse ? And call that character a lackey ? The worst part is I went nice on you. This is a mismatch, a one shot. This gilateen dude only knows how to make mismatches.

This is pathetic. This is not even an attack but merely meaningless floor manipulation. Pica ( you see Pica scales to Pentradrakes in size alone and lolstomps them in AP but is fodder to tens of dozens of characters including atleast 10 fodder in that arc that would one vape Irene in a single shot, all that Mr. Jellybean here scale far above) can do far worst than this, and it will result in actual AP that will one shot the verse. This is continental level now ? Get lost. This wasn't even City Level. You know Pica can regenerate at will right ? This is what true floor manipulation looks like : A nerfed Pica actual busting stuff by merely getting up.

Loading Video...

The worst part about this is he is far stronger than what he looks ( can tank multi country busting hits and only lose limbs but there is no need for this to even be mentionned with cannon fodder like this). You understand the only reason he was defeated was that he was trapped in the air by another character that solos the verse neg diff ? He can spam these at will. Awakening does the same thing but for actual offensive purposes. Pica reshaped half of Dressrossa into a country busting Golem ( Dressrossa being made of stone that could alone knock this fodder out). Doflamingo can do far worst than that and turn his island level meteor neg diffing strings into a continental attack in 1 second. A mere Doffy clone is country++ busting and solos the verse. She gets slapped with the backhand by Kat and is one shotted. She is fodder. Pica solos the verse by merely walking. Where he to get serious he one shots the entirety of the cast by accident. Her greatest feat is summoning a town level meteor that gets slapped away by fodder in OP. Where are speed and durability feats to tank casual a slap from Katakuri ? Begone with the foolishness.

This is what a couple of Doffy's strings can do to an island level meteor with no Haki :

Loading Video...

Town level meteor :

Loading Video...

Same strings can barely get past Law's sword :

Loading Video...

A THOUSAND OF THEM HAKI'D UP ( continental AP) can barely pierce through Luffy's base Haki while he is drowsy and defenseless. In comparison Katakuri's makes Luffy's base Haki look like it doesn't exist :

Loading Video...

The reality is no name fodder one shot her. This mismatch fool is a shame to this site. She gets stomped.

Okay you mental midget. Ive spent months watching through the entire One Piece series. I've been glued to it for every new episode. I've been obessed with it as I patiently wait on episode 921. Your pointless trolling is nothing more than a nuessiance at this point. You haven't proven anything. Pica is a lackey chump who sounds like one of the three stooges when he talks. It was a special kind of joy to watch Zoro kick the shit out him for several episodes.

By the way. Your message seems incoherent.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt: Stop blabbering. She gets slapped and she dies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea said:

@jaggernutt: Stop blabbering. She gets slapped and she dies.

Not to Pica.

Loading Video...

This being generous.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kingonea

@jaggernutt: "It was a special kind of joy to watch Zoro kick the shit out him for several episodes."

Alright. That's like saying it was nice seeing Trunks one shot Frieza. Does not change the fact that Pica solos the verse to hell and back and one shots every single character if not the entire cast by accident. Zorro scales far above the verse. All those slashes were country busting by the way( no need to even mention that) like I said Pica is far stronger than what he looks. The mere rock he is made of would knock this fodder out. I didn't prove anything and yet gave you perfect scaling from one arc which is actually relevant to this character's greatest feat since it's about meteors and a character ( Katakuri) that literally scales above this arc. You still don't have any physical feats for this irene and yet you require answers. Sayonara.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea said:

@jaggernutt: "It was a special kind of joy to watch Zoro kick the shit out him for several episodes."

Alright. That's like saying it was nice seeing Trunks one shot Frieza. Does not change the fact that Pica solos the verse to hell and back and one shots every single character if not the entire cast by accident. Zorro scales far above the verse. All those slashes were country busting by the way like I said Pica is far stronger than what he looks and I would say he looks pretty strong. The mere rock he is made of would knock this fodder out. I didn't prove anything and yet gave you perfect scaling from one arc which is actually relevant to this fodder's greatest feat since it's about meteors and a character ( Katakuri) that literally scales above this arc. You still don't have any physical feats for this fodder and yet you require attention. You are foolish. Watch your mouth next time.

Your logic does not resemble our earth logic.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene stomps the Big Mom Pirates

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt: It seems u have got lot of time on ur hands Lol.

I wouldn't dictate for u whom u should or should not engage in a debate with but, honest advice, that guy is a troll(I don't think I've used this word on someone in a long time Lol). He thinks one piece top tiers(yonkos & some admirals) are planetary, and naruto characters are fodder/irrelevant in comparison. Don't waste ur time, no matter what u say to him he would call it trash.

Peace ✌.