Irene Belserion vs Obito Uchiha

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Irene Belserion vs Obito Uchiha (114 votes)

Irene thrashes him 37%
Obito haxes her out 57%
Could go either way 6%

•Irene Starts in Human form but can go Dragon form at any time.

•Obito(Unmasked, Pre-Juubi)

•In Character

•Starting Distance: 60ft

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Canon Feats Only

•Six Paths of Pain Restricted

•Obito can summon the Gedo statue at any time.

•Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: That's not even the thing. He's saying Obito's physicals are above mountain level

No Caption Provided

When even Raikage, SM Naruto and Tsunade who are physical monsters of Narutoverse (except God tiers) don't even have city block striking feats. And MS Obito, of all people, has mountain level physicals

I guess Kakashi has mountain level durability for tanking Obito's hits

No Caption Provided

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward:

Yeah, because someone that's tanked Rasengans from Minato and KCM Naruto and literally got pierced through the heart by Kakashi is getting done by a city block level attack.

Would you look at that city block destruction

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Ok, then the absorbing magic is out of the question.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: Really? Interesting. Cause I'm pretty sure I never said Irene's is physically mountain level.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward:

@floridaman29: That's not even the thing. He's saying Obito's physicals are above mountain level

Yeah that's funny as hell right there, he cracks me up

No Caption Provided

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh really?

City block-mountain level physicals is fodder to Obito.

Even if it was "city-mountain level physicals" that you said you still included mountain level, take look at post #91 near the bottom and see for yourself.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By lichvanastrea

@floridaman29 said:

Even if it was "city-mountain level physicals" that you said you still included mountain level, take look at post #91 near the bottom and see for yourself.

Idk if you have a reading comprehension problem or something, but I was responding to what your buddy there was telling me, in which he was saying Irene was parrying attacks with a character that scales with a character who can dish out city block attacks and later is strong enough to dish out mountain level attacks. And I told him that is essentially nothing to Obito.

No Caption Provided

So do tell me at one point I said Irene is physically mountain level.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@kingxix said:

@epichotflame: yet he never uses it once. Not even one technique. He himself had said that it was hard to control the rinnegan.

scan of him saying he cant control it? what he said he start loosing himself, cant u read and comprehend?

And the soul rip technique has already been resisted by pre six paths Naruto who should weaker than Irene.

yh no, irene has 0 feats of this, pls stop telling me ur headcannon

And for your kind info obito needs to come in contact with Irene to use kamui or Soul absorption.

yh, obito can disappear and appear behind her and grab her and doesnt really matter cuz eventually either she runs out of magic or she decides to go close combat

And Irene herself is a teleporter.

cool

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: Please ask him those city block-mountain Rasengan feats, as well as MS/Rinnegan Obito's city block-mountain level physicals.

When Tsunade, Sakura, Raikages the physical behemoths of Naruto verse don't have city block striking feats in the first place.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Wow I just told you...

No Caption Provided

Also Obito's physicals being above mountain level is quite hilarious.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again my words are being taken out of context by FT fanboys. Nothing new.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:
@lichvanastrea said:

@woodward:

Yeah, because someone that's tanked Rasengans from Minato and KCM Naruto and literally got pierced through the heart by Kakashi is getting done by a city block level attack.

This is exactly why the majority of people in this thread were making fun of you.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Does this look like a city block level attack fool?

And erza destroyed it.

thats a mountain sized meteorite with city busting potential, doesnt matter cuz its finna pass obito like air

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: For your sanity, it's best to abandon this thread.

The moment someone told me Obito would get done in by a city block attack, I lost all hope for this thread.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@floridaman29 said:

@epichotflame:

Because she can take his energy away if so, either way she destroys him in terms of attack power.

lol thts if it lands

Since when?

since the time he awakened his MS? >.>

Also Irene's enchanting powers get the job done. She can enchant Obito's powers out of him or enchant his body explode, couple many ways Irene could beat Obito

k, energy aint equalised tho, so dont know y u bring this up

oh yh ems obito tanked tenpechii that vaped a small city sized crater with mountain lvl depth, he survives dues sama fine if he should be un intangible

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

lol thts if it lands

Which it will lol

since the time he awakened his MS? >.>

Show me this (even though it wouldn't make much of a difference)

k, energy aint equalised tho, so dont know y u bring this up

Cause Irene can still use her enchantments to make him explode for example

oh yh ems obito tanked tenpechii that vaped a small city sized crater with mountain lvl depth, he survives dues sama fine if he should be un intangible

Who said Deus Sema was small city size with mountain depth? Because I'm sure a meteor that size moving at many miles a second would cause much more damage, you can even see it here:

No Caption Provided

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito burns in hell forever

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: It was pretty much stated in the manga. Go read it properly.

Shoe me scan of anything that shows that he can use the rinnegan's power at fullest.

Irene can basically enchant souls. She use enchantment to switch her body with Wendy which is basically soul switching from one body to another. So no obito ain't absorbing jackshit.

And lol you speak as if obito has infinite chakra.

Really bring some real arguments before you talk to me.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: No no that has only house busting capacity.

Trololol nice try but the moment you said that it was a city buster you dug your grave.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Which it will lol

it will pass through obito like nothing happened lol

Show me this (even though it wouldn't make much of a difference)

i should show u obito using MS's kamui?? r u serious?? go re watch kid obito on youtube, cant believe u asked that smh

Cause Irene can still use her enchantments to make him explode for example

ooh k is it in character, has she done it before? and since energy isnt equalised, it doesnt matter

Who said Deus Sema was small city size with mountain depth? Because I'm sure a meteor that size moving at many miles a second would cause much more damage, you can even see it here:

lol a meteorite enter the earth's atmosphere and creating ripples in it, is a normal thing for meteorites to do that, i dont think u knew that anyways, so i dont blame ya...a mountain sized meteorite coming from space can never ever cause country lvl DC, at best city lvl DC...

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@epichotflame: It was pretty much stated in the manga. Go read it properly.

Shoe me scan of anything that shows that he can use the rinnegan's power at fullest.

what nonsense is this, when has any rinnegan character need to say " i can use my rinnegan powers to the fullest" for them to be able to use it? lmao...obito saying he is loosing himself was due to him gaining juubi's power not rinnegan smh...and logically y would madara pick a wielder for his rinnegan if he knows the person cant handle the power? all u gave me were stupid asf assumptions

Irene can basically enchant souls. She use enchantment to switch her body with Wendy which is basically soul switching from one body to another. So no obito ain't absorbing jackshit.

k, this is irrelevant anyways cuz its not in character and energy not equalised

And lol you speak as if obito has infinite chakra.

kamui doesnt take chakra from the way obito spams it, if it does it will be 1% of it and irene's attack drains more than kamui doesnt for obito, so....

Really bring some real arguments before you talk to me.

same for u, bud

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@epichotflame: No no that has only house busting capacity.

huh? O.o

Trololol nice try but the moment you said that it was a city buster you dug your grave.

umm k, its obvious u dont know mountain sized meteorites can at best bust a city, if u implying it can bust a country, ur wanking troll

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell does energy equalized have anything to do with her enchanting his chakra out of him???

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: mountain sized meteor can only bust a city, nice👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👋

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: tell me why didn't obito never used preta path or shingles tensei when he was fighting kakashi or why didn't he absorb his chakra.

And no you are absolutely wrong. He couldn't control the Finnegan that it why he only implanted one. Don't distort the words and truth.

Lol what is not in character. Irene will use enchantment the way she sees fit.And if energy is not equalised them magic is way superior than chakra.

And once again, why would Irene keep attacking obito if she finds her attack phase through him? She is not a fool who just keeps attacking mindlessly.

And again you were proven wrong.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Kingxix

@epichotflame: The one who is trolling is you. I have given visual proves but if you fail to understand with the thick brain of yours isn't my problem troll.

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@epichotflame: tell me why didn't obito never used preta path or shingles tensei when he was fighting kakashi or why didn't he absorb his chakra.

EAsy he wantged kakashi to stab him in the heart so he can become he ten tails jinchiruki

And no you are absolutely wrong. He couldn't control the Finnegan that it why he only implanted one. Don't distort the words and truth.

Nope he implanted 1 cause he wouldnt give up his kamui thats logic

Lol what is not in character. Irene will use enchantment the way she sees fit.And if energy is not equalised them magic is way superior than chakra.

So??????

And once again, why would Irene keep attacking obito if she finds her attack phase through him? She is not a fool who just keeps attacking mindlessly.

Obito takes this pretty easily

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much salt on this thread. Why do u guys do this to each other? Lol

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much salt on this thread Lol.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: It's really unnerving. So much fairy tail downplay and obito wank. It's ridiculous.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Adi_Frost

There is some Naruto lowball going on around here.

The tenpenchi created a crater deeper than mountains. We see it on panel when we get shots of the god tree.

Mountain level is not fodder for Obito but city-block level is absolute fodder for him.

It's true, Obito didn't tank the tenpenchi. Kakashi and Obito had already transported themselves to the kamui dimension.

Kakashi didn't beat a full powered Obito. Obito was fighting KCM Naruto, BM Killer Bee, Kakashi and gated Might Gai at the same time. Then he fought BM Naruto and Kakashi at the same time. It was stated that Obito purposefully lost to kakashi because he wanted to get the seal on his heart removed. He was not going full force in that battle.

Obito can phase continuously for 5 minutes and the time he takes to teleport himself, or other people into his dimension is far faster than people here are trying to make it seem like. Remember how Ohnoki had sasuke completely in his jinton and the light shined (basically the erasure) but Obito was able to teleport in there, take sasuke and teleport out of there before that hit sasuke? That is an incredible speed feat when it comes to BFR. He can do that at the same speeds to any of his opponents.

Just wanted to clear some of the misconceptions and lowballs regarding the Naruto side of the debate.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@kingxix said:

@epichotflame: mountain sized meteor can only bust a city, nice👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👋

lol yh, i can see lack knowledge on what sizes of meteorites with various busting potentials... mountain sized meteorites aint busting a country or multiple cities, if thats what ur brain is telling u lmao

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By floridaman29

@epichotflame:

it will pass through obito like nothing happened lol

i should show u obito using MS's kamui?? r u serious?? go re watch kid obito on youtube, cant believe u asked that smh

You telling me you can't prove it? Come on post it on here I'm not going out of my way to search for it.

ooh k is it in character, has she done it before? and since energy isnt equalised, it doesnt matter

Enchantments work regardless of energy difference, for example, enchanting a rock to explode, so yes, it does matter.

lol a meteorite enter the earth's atmosphere and creating ripples in it, is a normal thing for meteorites to do that, i dont think u knew that anyways, so i dont blame ya...a mountain sized meteorite coming from space can never ever cause country lvl DC, at best city lvl DC...

No Caption Provided

Did you seriously just say that??? Brushing it off as ripples is classic non FT fan downplay. Also a mountain sized meteorite causing only city level damage? You're kidding me right? The meteorite did come from outer space at like insane speeds, faster than real meteorites, and yet a meteorite larger than a city only destroys the equivalent of city level...makes sense.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: What city-block attacks did Obito tank, not phase through, and especially city-block physicals?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@kingxix said:

tell me why didn't obito never used preta path or shingles tensei when he was fighting kakashi or why didn't he absorb his chakra.

cuz its the plot of the story?? whatever argument ur trynna bring up, its pointless cuz its the same eyes that nagato and madara had and madara chose obito to be the wielder for a reason, he wouldnt choose someone who cant use it properly, even madara who owns the rinnegan originally didnt use all the paths...u cant make good points, can u? smh

And no you are absolutely wrong. He couldn't control the Finnegan that it why he only implanted one

Don't distort the words and truth.

when did it say "He couldn't control the Rinnegan that is why he only implanted one"? did u even watch the series, madara had the other eye...

k

k then, she would have to flee and thats defeat cuz if she continues fighting she will eventually get caught and we all know that version obito is faster than irene minsuing teleportation...either way, she aint winning lol

k

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@epichotflame: The one who is trolling is you. I have given visual proves but if you fail to understand with the thick brain of yours isn't my problem troll.

cool

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: AP/DC are different things.

You're argument for a lack of a better word is trash.

Rasengan is definitely above City Block level.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, this is entirely untrue:

Obito was never in danger from the Tenpenchii.

wasn't he in the attack's radius?

The crater Tenpenchii left doesn't have mountain-depth.

it did, well....hill size depth

No Caption Provided

Obito would survive Deus Sema but not the other casual enchantments bombarding him in every direction at every turn.

true but energy not equalised and irene has no counter to kamui, whaqt stops obito from throwing her in?...and u said irene's durability outclasses narutoverse's?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: yeah nice try but no. Obito on scree hasn't shown anything worthwhile with his rinnegan. Even if he showed any other ability, Irene is still superior to him. Good point is something you don't make. Only arguing without reasons.

Lol Madara had the other eye because obito couldn't put the other one. He couldn't handle it's power. It has been pretty much stated. Go watch the series properly.

Obito can't do jackshit to Irene.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

You telling me you can't prove it? Come on post it on here I'm not going out of my way to search for it.

i already told u, go type in "kid obito rages" on youtube, im not gonna waste my time either, showing u something thats so obvious

Enchantments work regardless of energy difference, for example, enchanting a rock to explode, so yes, it does matter.

ooh k, has she done it to a living thing before, i can wait for ur feat of that....

Did you seriously just say that???

yup

Brushing it off as ripples is classic non FT fan downplay. Also a mountain sized meteorite causing only city level damage? You're kidding me right?

yup, u surprised? dont blame u tho

The meteorite did come from outer space at like insane speeds, faster than real meteorites, and yet a meteorite larger than a city only destroys the equivalent of city level...makes sense.

lol twisting of my words, cool....thats y its city busting in the first place, cuz the mountain sized meteorite came from space (it even lost 70% of its power when it entered the atmosphere as stated), a city sized meteorite from space would country bust