SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SkySanji

Fujitora blitzes and oneshots.

This will be an exact repeat of Erza vs. Zoro.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuji easily.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora in a borderline mismatch

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene obliterates.

Much faster, more durable, higher DC, and hax.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene obliterates.

Much faster, more durable, higher DC, and hax.

With what feats?

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene easily.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

Irene easily.

With what feats?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now run, this tends to happen when there are no feats to be presented.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Dragon's crossing, Deus Sema, U1, planetary+ AoE, transmutation, Irene > Wall who is packing Etherion which is a confirmed continental weapon.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Oh god lmaoo.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: Ignore him. He thinks Fiore is continent sized, yet at the same time claims it's the same size as the U.S.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SkySanji

Why do I even bother asking for feats, it just ends in a cesspool of wank.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Whose wank is worse, Undre or JDogg?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: stalemate or JDogg, maybe we should make this into a thread (just kidding)

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: lel it would be funny as hell if they debated.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gilateen
JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JDogg

@jko1: How am I wanking? Tell me any of Fugi's feats which are anywhere near Irene's? He destroyed a mountain size structure and pulled down a meteor that only destroyed a shore on a small as heck island.

She has planetary AoE which is showm when she affixes a meteorite that is from planetoids away.

She is stated to be way above Wall in terms of power along with August and Wall has Etherion which has been a weapon that has been tested to destroy a country the size of Fiore which is continental.

Irene is stronger than the parent Dragons bar Igneel and they crossed a super continent within seconds which is greater than any speed feat Fugi has.

Universe 1 showed she can imbue her magic into a continental size mass and compress it with her magic. We also know that she has the ability to change anything she imbues into what she wants so...yeah.

Transmutation well that is pretty self explanatory as she created to human mages from swords and was abe change a human being into a rat.

So where have I been wanking? If anything you guys just choose to ignore feats to make FT look weak and y'all get mad and throw tantrums when people start evaluating feats from their merits and not from where the feat came from.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Fujitora can break through Irene's defense he can win due to superior combat speed, but Irene has been shown to be more powerful.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@jko1: stalemate or JDogg, maybe we should make this into a thread (just kidding)

Sorry dog but no one beats Undre, though we have to protect him at all costs.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene has better feats, so I'd say she wins.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Sorry dog but no one beats Undre, though we have to protect him at all costs.

Undre Wanks but that's not my problem with him it's him lowballing any series that isn't Bleach.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SkySanji

@jdogg said:

@jko1: How am I wanking? Tell me any of Fugi's feats which are anywhere near Irene's? He destroyed a mountain size structure and pulled down a meteor that only destroyed a shore on a small as heck island.

To starts off Fujitora vastly outstats Irene and it seems as if you know nothing about Fujitora if you are saying Irene wins, so I'm going to be covering alot for his feats.

Speed

to start off Fujitora has the use of semi future sight an ability called Observation Haki where he can see things happening before they happen via sensing the presence:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Something he is proficient in due to being blind and only using it to see.

Now on to actual feats.

Fujitora casually reacts to a blitz from Doflamingo

Fujitora casually catches Doflamingo's strings in the midst of his parasite attack which is impressive since Doflamingo's strings can travel from Greenbit to Dressrosa in a second.

Using scaling he scales massively above Sanji who has statued a lightning timer, who Doflamingo moved fte to.

Dc/Attack potency

If we are talking about just feats an again Casual Fujitora warps Space and destroys two mountain sized structures:

No Caption Provided

Now before I move on I want to argue against your disgusting lowball for Fujitora's Meteor crater

It's important to note that Law, Doflamingo and Fujitora destroyed part of the meteor not only stopping it's Ke but also decreasing it's size

Just look at this Doffy scan the meteor is massive(most notably the bottom right scan:

No Caption Provided

That not even a quarter of the meteor and it already dwarfs Deus sama.

Not only that Fujitora later summons meteors that descend upon Dressrosa that are this massive:

No Caption Provided

Look at the green dot and focus on it that is the closest building in comparison to the meteor.

And please don't tell me anything about deus Sama's dc when it was barely city block level:

No Caption Provided

Now for scaling I'll leave it simple, Fujitora's scales massively above a Base Luffy who can do small mountain levels of Damage just from sending HODY flying into a structure, meaning Hody absorbed all of the ke and it Still caused massive ammounts of damage:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gear 2 and 3 strikes scale massively above this and Fujitora has blocked a Gear 3rd coated in Armanent haki (Elephant Gun) from Luffy.

Not gonna touch Durability since Irene won't tag Fujitora even if her life depended on it nor can she output any cutting Durability feats on Zoro's level, blunt force feats on a Gear 3 Luffy's Level energy based attacks is also a problem since Fujitora is the only known character in One Piece with Energy durability feats since he no selled an attacked from Sabo.

She has planetary AoE which is showm when she affixes a meteorite that is from planetoids away.

Fujitora does as well not like it matters since she can't spam Deus Sama while Fujitora can and U1 isn't battle applicable.

She is stated to be way above Wall in terms of power along with August and Wall has Etherion which has been a weapon that has been tested to destroy a country the size of Fiore which is continental.

This is just wank, Whitebeard was also stated to be able to destroy the world and Akainu matched him, Aokijii fought Akainu for 10 days Fujitora scales to these Admirals, Planet level Fujitora confirmed this is if we use your logic and reasoning of course.

Irene is stronger than the parent Dragons bar Igneel and they crossed a super continent within seconds which is greater than any speed feat Fugi has.

My man main Sanji would beg to differ as I just pointed out earlier, Travel speed also doesn't equate to Combat speed.

Universe 1 showed she can imbue her magic into a continental size mass and compress it with her magic. We also know that she has the ability to change anything she imbues into what she wants so...yeah.

U1 isn't battle applicable, next.

Not to mention Fujitora can fly and has Observation Haki to sense a bfr's incoming if that's what you are getting at.

Transmutation well that is pretty self explanatory as she created to human mages from swords and was abe change a human being into a rat.

An attack that won't tag Fujitora seeing how he has Observation Haki to see the attack coming at him ahead of time and has her beat disgustingly in speed.

So where have I been wanking? If anything you guys just choose to ignore feats to make FT look weak and y'all get mad and throw tantrums when people start evaluating feats from their merits and not from where the feat came from.

>None of these feats are comparable to a casual Fujitora

>You use a baseless statement to put Irene at continental levels.

>Say we ignore feats but it's clear as day you haven't seen any of Fujitora's if you are coming to the conclusion Irene wins let alone easily

>Talks about evaluating feats but constantry use statements and gloss over said statement in question and just call it a feat.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Raziel2014

Irene slaughters everyone in the One piece in a 1Vs1

i dont think people on this site even understand what the energy of the characters attack even are they throw out mountain level like its nothing, fragmenting a small mountain/300m is only Multi City block feat at best.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SkySanji

@raziel2014 said:

Irene slaughters everyone in the One piece in a 1Vs1

i dont think people on this site even understand what the energy of the characters attack even are they throw out mountain level like its nothing, fragmenting a small mountain/300m is only Multi City block feat at best.

Ahhh I see so Natsu's feat against the war god is below multi city block level since He's only about 200 meters

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/battle-of-giants-makarov-vs-ikusatsunagi.3005160/

Especially since Natsu made direct contact with Ikusatsunagi meanwhile Luffy didn't.....Hody absorbed all of the "multI city block" force and still created small mountain levels of damage?

Yep that makes sense.

So you came in saying Irene wins with no evidence just that she wins along with proving that One Piece has better physicals than Fairy Tail this is using your logic of course.

Concession accepted.

Stop being biased.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, no chance in hell. Fujitora murders her.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora stomps.

He stomps Irene into the ground and kills her.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@skysanji:

Fujitora casually reacts to a blitz from Doflamingo

Fujitora casually catches Doflamingo's strings in the midst of his parasite attack which is impressive since Doflamingo's strings can travel from Greenbit to Dressrosa in a second.

Using scaling he scales massively above Sanji who has statued a lightning timer, who Doflamingo moved fte to.

This is hilarious. Your very first post in this thread was saying Fuji blitzes and oneshots, yet the only feats you can bring up are scaling above a guy who "statued" a lightning timer. Not only is that Tartaros arc level speed, that's nowhere near fast enough to blitz Eileen.

If we are talking about just feats an again Casual Fujitora warps Space and destroys two mountain sized structures:

Eileen scales above Natsu, who already has a mountain busting feat. Not going to cut it.

It's important to note that Law, Doflamingo and Fujitora destroyed part of the meteor not only stopping it's Ke but also decreasing it's size

So your excuse reasoning for why the meteor left a small crater in the ground is what you just wrote? I'll remember that for later.

Just look at this Doffy scan the meteor is massive(most notably the bottom right scan:

Nothing massive about that meteor at all.

And please don't tell me anything about deus Sama's dc when it was barely city block level:

So it's fine for Fuji's meteor to have a small crater because its KE was stopped and it's size was decreased, but when Erza does that same thing the meteor is suddenly only city block level? She destroyed it into pieces that weren't even big enough to destroy the guild hall:

No Caption Provided

Why does Fuji's meteor get a pass, and Eileen's doesn't?

Now for scaling I'll leave it simple, Fujitora's scales massively above a Base Luffy who can do small mountain levels of Damage just from sending HODY flying into a structure, meaning Hody absorbed all of the ke and it Still caused massive ammounts of damage:

1) This isn't anywhere near small mountain level.

2) Even if it was, why would that be impressive at all, when pre-ts Gildarts did the same thing?

Gear 2 and 3 strikes scale massively above this and Fujitora has blocked a Gear 3rd coated in Armanent haki (Elephant Gun) from Luffy.

Nowhere near as impressive as the War God feat, which Eileen scales above.

Not gonna touch Durability since Irene won't tag Fujitora even if her life depended on it

1) Eileen oneshots him then, since he doesn't have any durability feats.

2) You have provided no feats or reasoning at all that would suggest he can blitz her.

nor can she output any cutting Durability feats on Zoro's level

Doesn't need to.

blunt force feats on a Gear 3 Luffy's Level

Scales above Natsu, with better feats than Gear 3 Luffy.

Whitebeard was also stated to be able to destroy the world and Akainu matched him, Aokijii fought Akainu for 10 days Fujitora scales to these Admirals, Planet level Fujitora confirmed this is if we use your logic and reasoning of course.

Should I act like you yesterday and assume that when you're using someone's own logic against them, you actually agree with that logic yourself?

My man main Sanji would beg to differ as I just pointed out earlier, Travel speed also doesn't equate to Combat speed.

Are you seriously trying to claim that "your main man" Sanji has better speed feats than the Dragons?

An attack that won't tag Fujitora seeing how he has Observation Haki to see the attack coming at him ahead of time and has her beat disgustingly in speed.

So Fuji's answer to being transmuted is.....Haki. So he's going to be able to counter being transmuted....because he knows it's going to happen to him. He doesn't need feats against that kind of thing because.....he would know it's going to happen. Has her beat "disgustingly" in speed yet you've provided nothing that remotely suggests so.

Fuji has absolutely no answer for this:

No Caption Provided

None of these feats are comparable to a casual Fujitora

Funny. Of the feats you posted for Fujitora, none of them compare to a casual Eileen.

Say we ignore feats but it's clear as day you haven't seen any of Fujitora's if you are coming to the conclusion Irene wins let alone easily

The feats you posted yourself help defend his position that Eileen wins. Kinda embarrassing you think it's the other way around.

Ahhh I see so Natsu's feat against the war god is below multi city block level since He's only about 200 meters

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/battle-of-giants-makarov-vs-ikusatsunagi.3005160/

Let me guess, you actually think the War God is 200 meters tall?

So you came in saying Irene wins with no evidence just that she wins

What did you do in your very first post again?

Stop being biased.

Ironic.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheVivas

Let's look at who Eileen scales above, shall we?

Natsu

In case anyone wants to actually believe that calc putting the War God at only 200 meters, here's his head in the clouds:

No Caption Provided

In case anyone was wondering, this is the rock formation they were fighting on:

No Caption Provided

This was the army before Natsu's fought them:

No Caption Provided

Gray

That thing flying around the blast is Mard Geer in his Etherious form, more than a foot taller than Gray.
That thing flying around the blast is Mard Geer in his Etherious form, more than a foot taller than Gray.

Erza

Two timeskips prior to EOS

Here's the island:

No Caption Provided

One year before EOS

The same Cube dwarfing mountains:

No Caption Provided

Ajeel

Speed

I'll leave this tidbit here from one of @hittheassasin's CaV's involving Natsu, since that's all that needs to be said at this point. More feats can be brought up later:

Finally, let's get into speed. I'll try to keep this part as small as possible, since it's by far my least favourite aspect of practically any debate. Natsu has 2 incredibly good speed feats worth mentioning, the first one being when he reacts to and dodges the lightning fired by Laxus using , way back in the day, something that's also consistent with Gajeel(Base Natsu's equal), being able to take Natsu and move several meters out of the way before Laxus' lightning from the sky could strike them:

Fairy Tail Chapter 121 and Chapter 123

Now, before you all get angry at me and say "well, Laxus' lightning isn't natural", I'm not saying it is. It may not be natural, but it does have some very impressive speed feats making it at least as fast, if not faster than real life cloud to ground lightning. The feat I'm taking about is when Laxus brings brings down his lightning from the sky before the bullets created and shot at him by Wall Ihto can move even a few meters:

Fairy Tail Chapter 472

For reference, your average bullet can move 5 meters in 0.007 seconds (they move at speeds of 762 meters per second), meaning Laxus' lightning would have to have come down from the clouds in that timeframe to vaporise all of Wall's bullets before they could cover the distance between the two of them. For reference, regular cloud to ground lightning takes about 0.021 seconds to cover the same distance, which would make Laxus' lightning 3 times faster, or about Mach 850. This math also matches up with the fact that low-level clouds manifest at around 2 kilometres above ground level, and Laxus' lightning covering that distance in such a short timeframe would also be around Mach 900. And both Natsu and characters that are equal to his base form dodged this very lightning.

This isn't even an outlier, since Natsu has performed feats at this level before. After consuming Etherion and entering Dragon Force way back in Chapter 98, while he was massively weaker than currently, Natsu was able to outright blitz Jellal while the latter was using his Meteor spell to amp his speed:

Fairy Tail Chapter 98

Jellal has some ridiculous speed feats while using Meteor, the best of which would be dodging an energy blast from Dragon Acnologia at point-blank range, while he was attempting to distract the latter and stop him from murdering his allies:

Fairy Tail Chapter 534

The reason I think this feat is comparable to the one from earlier is that Acnologia's blasts were reaching and passing the visible horizon in just a few seconds (pages, out of universe), and even striking the town of Magnolia far off in the distance, after he fired off his Eternal Flare attack in order to eviscerate humanity:

Fairy Tail Chapter 539

When one considers the fact that Acnologia was canonically dozens of kilometers away from Magnolia, and the fact that the he was so high-up, the curvature of the Earth was visible at the horizon line, the fact that his blasts crossed this distance in seconds becomes incredibly impressive. Even massively lowballing the height Acnologia was above sea level to a few hundred meters(say, 500), far less than a kilometer, the distance his blasts had to have covered in the span of a few seconds at worst would be some 80 kilometers- and Jellal dodged and outpaced his energy blasts at point-blank range, making his speed comfortably in the triple digit machs as well.

And I'll tag @streak619 to see if he wants to add anything.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene transmuted an entire country to 1/20th of it’s original size.

In terms of power this shouldn’t be debatable.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SkySanji

@skysanji said:

@thevivas said:

@skysanji:

This is hilarious. Your very first post in this thread was saying Fuji blitzes and oneshots, yet the only feats you can bring up are scaling above a guy who "statued" a lightning timer. Not only is that Tartaros arc level speed, that's nowhere near fast enough to blitz Eileen.

You clearly can't read this is what I said:

So he scales above Doffy who moves fte to Sanji who casually statued a lightning timer.

I'm gonna have to see some quad mach Tartaros arc speed feats, statuing a lightning timer casually at that as well.

Eileen scales above Natsu, who already has a mountain busting feat. Not going to cut it.

No Caption Provided

How does very small mountain busting(200 meters) outweigh busting two mountains:

No Caption Provided

Also prove Eileen scales to Natsu in physicals

So your excuse reasoning for why the meteor left a small crater in the ground is what you just wrote? I'll remember that for later.

Nothing refutes it, its literally in the chapter.

Nothing massive about that meteor at all.

Dwarfing a multi city block radius isn't massive? Especially in comparison to deus Sama's that was house sized at best?

So it's fine for Fuji's meteor to have a small crater because its KE was stopped and it's size was decreased, but when Erza does that same thing the meteor is suddenly only city block level? She destroyed it into pieces that weren't even big enough to destroy the guild hall:

No Caption Provided

Why does Fuji's meteor get a pass, and Eileen's doesn't?

I was just proving a point I literally said this:

"And please don't tell me anything about deus Sama's dc when it was barely city block level"

In response to JDogg saying this:

"How am I wanking? Tell me any of Fugi's feats which are anywhere near Irene's? He destroyed a mountain size structure and pulled down a meteor that only destroyed a shore on a small as heck island."

Basically "if you want to ignore this then I'll ignore that"

Also let's calm down that meteor wasn't anywhere near big as the guild hall:

No Caption Provided

1) This isn't anywhere near small mountain level.

Most definitely is looking at the Kraken:

in the scan the structure vastly dwarfs him even while being in the background

No Caption Provided

2) Even if it was, why would that be impressive at all, when pre-ts Gildarts did the same thing?

Because this is fishman ISLAND arc Luffy who did it in base AND didn't make direct contact unlike Gildarts and a 2 year timeskip Natsu.

Nowhere near as impressive as the War God feat, which Eileen scales above

Way more impressive seeing how the war god is only 200 meters and Luffy didn't make direct contact while Natsu did.

1) Eileen oneshots him then, since he doesn't have any durability feats.

If she can tag which I just mentioned she can't because of observation Haki and his vastly Superior speed.

2) You have provided no feats or reasoning at all that would suggest he can blitz her.

Scaling above a Casual Sanji who statued a lightning timer is all that's needed from there on scaling from Doffy who moves fte to him,Irene gets blitzed to oblivion.

You've also provided 0 feats or reasoning as to why Irene won't get blitzed.

Doesn't need to.

So no cutting attacks Fujitora needs to worry about? That's was easy.

Scales above Natsu, with better feats than Gear 3 Luffy.

Fanfic feats aren't accepted on this forum post said feats please, I promise you will get shafted on this,Vivas.

Whitebeard was also stated to be able to destroy the world and Akainu matched him, Aokijii fought Akainu for 10 days Fujitora scales to these Admirals, Planet level Fujitora confirmed this is if we use your logic and reasoning of course.

Should I act like you yesterday and assume that when you're using someone's own logic against them, you actually agree with that logic yourself?

Don't what you are getting at here I literally said if we were to use his logic that we would come to that conclusion, meaning I didn't take any of the stuff I just said seriously, also still salts about yesterday I see, next

Are you seriously trying to claim that "your main man" Sanji has better speed feats than the Dragons?

No not for now anyway, I was that Scaling off of Sanji would put Fujitora vastly above the Dragons

So Fuji's answer to being transmuted is.....Haki. So he's going to be able to counter being transmuted....because he knows it's going to happen to him. He doesn't need feats against that kind of thing because.....he would know it's going to happen. Has her beat "disgustingly" in speed yet you've provided nothing that remotely suggests so.

Fuji has absolutely no answer for this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You do realize Fujitora can see that attack coming before Eileen does it

Via Observation haki:

No Caption Provided

right? Mind telling me why he can't dodge it when he has Irene completely outclassed in speed?

Not to mention Irene not having an Answer to Gravity pin which is in character for Fujitora to use right at the start.

Your whole arguement relies on Fujitora not being able to blitz when not only he can but he can just take Gravity pin her.

Funny. Of the feats you posted for Fujitora, none of them compare to a casual Eileen.

Nothing suggest this other than your Headcannon.

The feats you posted yourself help defend his position that Fujitora wins. Kinda embarrassing you think it's the other way around.

Let me guess, you actually think the War God is 200 meters tall?

Nothing refutes it other than b-b-but clouds.

What did you do in your very first post again?

Completely different I said what I said knowing it to be true you can see as other users enter the thread saying Irene wins I confronted them.

I didn't just say Fujitora wins and just leave it at that, I backed it up.

Stop being biased.

Ironic.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SkySanji
No Caption Provided

The cloud arguement is warped at best it would be fine if we didn't see Natsu in comparison to his head:

No Caption Provided

Now here is Pica not even in his Full Golem form:

No Caption Provided

Meaning Ikutsanagi's head is building sized.

Also meaning Ikusatsunagi'said heighten update be roughly the size if Pica's head.

Natsu's War GOD feat is complete fodder to One Piece.

B-b-but clouds, No it was just over exaggerated.

Inb4 The manga isn't cannon because a feat got debunked again

Ikusatsunagi is only 200 meters this is the manga there is no refuting it.

We even see humans visible in his Full body scans:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L Next arguement.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SkySanji

So scaling every ft character from this feat isn't impressive at all, it's fodder in comparison to Base Luffy's fishman island feat.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and

@skysanji said:

Nothing to refute it.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

So he scales above to Doffy who moves fte to Sanji who casually statued a lightning timer.

Do you even understand what you're saying? This is literally not good enough to blitz Eileen. If you actually knew the series, you'd know that.

So he scales above to Doffy who moves fte to Sanji who casually statued a lightning timer.

Sting and Rouge were blitzing Natsu and Gajeel when they went into Dragonforce/Overdrive, yet couldn't handle Mard Geer, who Dragonforce Natsu and Demon Slayer Gray were fighting and beat. Erza scales above the, who's below Eileen.

How does very small mountain busting(200 meters) outweigh busting two mountains:

1) War God isn't 200 meters. This is why I say you're biased, you'd rather believe a fan calc that puts the War God at smaller heights than he is Canonically shown in the manga.

2) Those aren't mountains. You need to get your eyes checked.

Also prove Eileen scales to Natsu in physicals

Eileen > Erza>/= END Natsu.

Pretty embarrassing for someone to have read the series and not know that.

Dwarfing a multi city block radius isn't massive? Especially in comparison to deus Sama's that was house sized at best?

Learn to read. The meteor in the scan you posted and pointed out isn't massive.

And lmao at Deus Sema being house sized at best.

Also let's calm down that meteor wasn't anywhere near big as the guild hall:

I never said it was as big as the Guild Hall. I'm calling out your obvious double standards. You're giving Fuji's meteor a free pass for not making a big crater cause Law and Doffy destroyed most of it but you're trying to downplay Eileen's meteor because it didn't destroy anything more than a city block despite Erza destroying it into tiny chunks.

Most definitely is looking at the Kraken:

in the scan the structure vastly dwarfs him even while being in the background

You have no idea how tall a mountain is or how to judge height.

Because this is fishman ISLAND arc Luffy who did it in base AND didn't make direct contact unlike Gildarts.

Gildarts' destroyed a small mountain (an actual small mountain) by punching a large creature and not making direct contact with the mountain. This was a PRE-TS Gildarts, when even post-ts he's still < Eileen.

Bringing up this feat to try and scale Fujitora to just further proves how biased you are and how bad Eileen wins this fight.

Way more impressive seeing how the war god is only 200 meters and Luffy didn't make direct contact while Natsu did.

You still think the War God is only 200 meters despite the manga debunking that claim.

Top tier debater right here.

If she can tag which I just mentioned she can't duse to observation Haki and his vastly Superior speed.

1) So Fujitora has never been tagged in any of his fights? Is that what you're telling me? His Haki is so advanced he's literally never been hit or had to block an attack because he's always been able to dodge them?

I know he hasn't, but it'll be fun to see how you try and squirm your way out of this.

2) He doesn't have any speed feat, scaling or otherwise, that suggests he's such a superior to her in speed.

So in short, Eileen still oneshots since Fuji doesn't have any speed feats. GG.

Scaling above a Casual Sanji who statued a lightning timer is all that's needed from there on scaling from Doffy who moves fte to him,Irene gets blitzed to oblivion

This isn't good enough at all. Getting kinda tired of reminding you of this. Also funny how Eileen has feats and all you can bring to the table to Fuji is "scaling on scaling on scaling".

So no cutting attacks Fujitora needs to worry about? That's was easy.

> doesn't provide any durability feats

> "oh no cutting feats? That was easy"

You literally cannot make a post without resorting to double standards.

Fanfic feats aren't accepted on this forum post said feats please, I promise you will get shafted on this,Vivas.

You've never shafted on anyone in your lie Sky. It's laughable to think you can do so to me.

Feats have been posted. They've also been in the manga for years, if you bothered to read it.

No not for now anyway, I was that Scaling off of Sanji would put Fujitora vastly above the Dragons

Fujitora doesn't have anything, scaling or otherwise, that puts him above the dragons in speed.

You do realize Fujitora can see that attack coming before Eileen does it

Via Observation haki:

He has no defense against it. Whatsoever. He gets transmuted because simply knowing it's going to happen isn't enough to stop it.

This is some kindergarten level logic I'm having to deal with.

right? Mind telling me why he can't dodge it when he has Irene completely outclassed in speed?

Because he doesn't. You haven't and can't prove that he does.

Not to mention Irene not having an Answer to Gravity pin which is in character for Fujitora to use right at the start.

Assuming he gets it off before he gets transmuted? He gets transmuted even if she's pinned to the ground.

Your whOle arguement relies on Fujitora not being able to blitz when not only he can but he can just take Gravity pin her.

That's funny, your whole argument relies on Fuji blitzing and oneshotting, when:

1) You've provided no feats to suggest blitzing happening

2) You've provided no feats to suggest oneshotting happening

Nothing suggest this other than your Headcannon.

So the manga is my headcanon now? Good to know.

Nothing refutes it other than b-b-but clouds.

Clouds have a minimum height, and it sure isn't 200 meters.

I'm sorry the main calc you want to piggyback on to downplay and lowball FT is that easily debunked, but that's just the way it is.

Completely different I said what I said knowing it to be true

"My opinion without any reasons is right while your opinion without any reasons is wrong."

It's like I'm learning about fallacies all over again.

you can see as other users enter the thread saying Irene wins I confronted them

With the usual downplay, lowball, and double standards you employ in every post. Yeah I saw it. So did everyone else.

I didn't just say Fujitora wins and just leave it at that, I backed it up.

No, your very first was saying Fuji blitzes with no reasoning at all. Then after, when you tried to back it up, you actually ended up proving how easily Eileen wins. Ironic.

the cloud arguement is warped at best it would be fine if we didn't see Natsu in comparison to his head:

This is why you're biased. You're trying to debunk the manga to help prove a fan calc. This is pathetic.

Mashima had a reason for drawing the War God's head in the clouds. Source material > fan calcs. Nice try.

Nowhere near the same height.

I'm wondering if I should use the same pathetic reasons to try and downplay Pica's height that you're using for the War God..

Tfw you can't properly counter a feat so you resort to dwnplaying it and using fan calcs to say it's shorter than the artist actually drew it.

You're trying to ignore what we're shown in the source material in order to adhere to a fan calc. Pathetic.

1) No feat has been debunked by anyone

2) The manga shows how tall the War God really is, fan calcs don't.

Inb4 Sky makes a fool of himself in yet another thread. Oh wait, you already did.

> tries to cite the manga to come to a conclusion

> uses a fan calc that doesn't support the manga

You cannot be this dumb. You literally cannot.

So scaling every ft character from this feat isn't impressive at all

The feat is so impressive that you need to resort to a fan calc to try and downplay it. That's just hilarious.

Eileen turns Fuji into a mouse because he doesn't have anything to counter it.

L Next argument*.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is too easy. I miss the days when there was a challenge.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SkySanji

@thevivas said:

@skysanji:

This is why you're biased. You're trying to debunk the manga to help prove a fan calc. This is pathetic.

When did I use a fancalc? I used everything from the Manga I didn't even use a fancalc

Mashima had a reason for drawing the War God's head in the clouds. Source material > fan calcs. Nice try.

He also had reasons for drawing Lightning and it getting darker as well, Source material, Headcannon, nice try

The scene was clearly over exaggerated and you still can't refute it crying isn't going to change anything.

Nowhere near the same height.

You're right Ikusatsunagi is only the size of Pica's head.

I'm wondering if I should use the same pathetic reasons to try and downplay Pica's height that you're using for the War God.

Go ahead and try, you won't find a scan I assure you.

Tfw you can't properly counter a feat so you resort to dwnplaying it and using fan calcs to say it's shorter than the artist actually drew it.

The feeling when I use the Manga to debunk a feat and there is no "non cannon" arguements so all you can do is cry, VICTORY.

You're trying to ignore what we're shown in the source material in order to adhere to a fan calc. Pathetic.

Keep on repeating the same thing you lost and are backed into the corner, IkutsaNagios is an ant compared tof Pica VICTORY, and there is no refuting it since I used manga scans, no fancalcs.

1) No feat has been debunked by anyone

By me and everyone who isn't in denial about the War God size basically everyone but you and every fairy tail fanboy.

2) The manga shows how tall the War God really is, fan calcs don't.

No Caption Provided

Your right it does straight from the Manga no fan calcs needed.

200 meters,next.

Inb4 Sky makes a fool of himself in yet another thread. Oh wait, you already did.

Inb4 Vivas finally can't refute/counter a point so he enters crybaby mode, and makes him self look like a desperate fool, oh wait....

> tries to cite the manga to come to a conclusion

No Caption Provided

That's what we are suppose to do right? Wow he is so bottled up about not being able to refute hard evidence that he himself isn't making any sense now, VICTORY!!!!!

> uses a fan calc that doesn't support the manga

Not a fancalc this is straight from the Manga lol, AND YOU STILL CAN'T REFUTE IT.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L, NEXT ARGUEMENT

Most definitely can:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

oh wait you are in your feelings mode and have selective seeing now, VICTORY

The feat is so impressive that you need to resort to a fan calc to try and downplay it. That's just hilarious.

Keep repeating the same thing you can't refute it, I didn't use any fan calcs I used a scan straight from the manga:

No Caption Provided

Saying I used fancalcs isn't going to change the fact that I didn't and used scans straight from the Manga, L Next arguement

Eileen turns Fuji into a mouse because he doesn't have anything to counter it.

Fujitora has observation Haki and has her beat severly in speed he gravity pins her and smacks her with Raging Tiger

L Next argument.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SkySanji

@skysanji said:
No Caption Provided

The cloud arguement is warped at best it would be fine if we didn't see Natsu in comparison to his head:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Meaning Ikutsanagi's head is building sized.

Also meaning Ikusatsunagi's full height would be roughly the size of Pica's head.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Humans are visible to The War gods foot:

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile building look like Grass to Pica's

No Caption Provided

L Next arguement.

Ah don't you just love using manga scans so the evidence can't be refuted "b-b-but non canon" this feat is fodder to the One Piece verse and it can't be refuted.

Stay salty kid.

No Caption Provided

To much hard evidence to refute/counter, This will be used in every One Piece vs Fairy tail thread from now on if someone brings up this fodder War God feat.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: thanks for the scan.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

We pixel calcing in 2019? Thought that died to anyone with half a brain a while back.

Anywho, Irene gives him a hand wave & suddenly a mouse replaces the old man.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SkySanji

Pixel scaling? Its literally right there in the scans, Another fairy tail damage controling white knight, I'm safe there is no refuting The war gods 200 meters size.

FriesKetchup70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora stomps.

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene. Fuji strongs, but overall powerwise as well as versatiolity wise, Irene takes it.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SkySanji

Still no response from anyone?

No Caption Provided

It's pretty hard to ignore what happened in the manga especially when the scans are consistent only way out of this is to damage control with Gilgamesh and Vivas have been actively doing saying im pixel scaling when im not ive used consistent scans from the mangaka himself I didn't do any calcs but im being accused of fan calcing, not to mention their only way of saying the War God is above 200 meters is from a cloud that is above him from an affect of him being summoned:

Containing lightning and it even getting Darker where they are the scene was clearly over exaggerated evident by his actual size.

Even saying that those clouds were there even before he was summoned It would be an appeal to Authority fallacy, b-b-but author put clouds, clearly Mashima doesn't care about trivial things like that when he depicted the war god being the size he is.... So not even the "b-b-but clouds" arguement is saving him which is a borderline warped arguement in the first place.

DAMAGE CONTROLING,WHITE KNIGHTS I'll just take my W and move on from this fodder feat that you guys keep trying to scale other characters too.

@skysanji said:

Fujitora blitzes and oneshots.the the

@worldofruin6 said:

Fuji easily.

@yray said:

Fujitora in a borderline mismatch

@caocao said:

Nah, no chance in hell. Fujitora murders her.

@tyki_mikk25 said:

Fujitora stomps.

He stomps Irene into the ground and kills her.

@friesketchup70 said:

Fujitora stomps.

The only corrects answers.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this nonsense about 200 meters? Anyway, Irene bodies, time to move on.