Invisible Woman and Zatanna vs Storm and Scarlet Witch

Avatar image for neptune_god_of_water
Neptune God of Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Takes place in NYC with no population. All at average power levels. Win by KO or Kill. However, all women are under stress and pressure, having a gut feeling to get to their friends due to a fear for their health, so all women are "rushed."  

Who wins in this brawl ?
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By Dracade102

I don't like either member of Team-2, but I think they take this...

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By EpitomeofCool

team 1 easy. sue can beat storm and zatanna beats sw. Scarlets got a 35% her powers will flop...she looses.........

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Team 1 wins.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Belladonna

Team two, Storm and Scarlet Witch is just like epic slaughter to team one. 
Scarlet Witch can shift the odds against Zatanna's spell while Storm.... I'll let the fan boys explain.

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By marvellover1

Im thinking team 2, wouldnt like to bump into them in a rush

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fire Star

Team 1 could win. Sue is a large factor here, Zatanna has a few spells she can use on Storm or Scarlet Witch, IW is major defense here, perhaps a little offense.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Manchine
@EpitomeofCool said:
"team 1 easy. sue can beat storm and zatanna beats sw. Scarlets got a 35% her powers will flop...she looses........."
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pcbh168

Team 2. Wanda can stop Sue's force field like she did to Magneto's and Storm can summon a lightning bolt at Zatanna before she says any of her spells.

No Caption Provided
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10  Edited By goldenshot80
@Manchine said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
"team 1 easy. sue can beat storm and zatanna beats sw. Scarlets got a 35% her powers will flop...she looses........."
"
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fire Star
@pcbh168:
Her hexes aren't 100% accurate. Plus, Sue's shields are different from Magneto's, not to mention Zatanna needs less than a second to say a spell, Sue can surely hold off the other two for that long.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168: Her hexes aren't 100% accurate. Plus, Sue's shields are different from Magneto's, not to mention Zatanna needs less than a second to say a spell, Sue can surely hold off the other two for that long. "
Magneto is very powerful, so if Wanda can stop his force fields, I don't think she'd have any problem with Sue's. Storm can summon her lightning just as fast, so it would depend on who acted first.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fire Star
@pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168: Her hexes aren't 100% accurate. Plus, Sue's shields are different from Magneto's, not to mention Zatanna needs less than a second to say a spell, Sue can surely hold off the other two for that long. "
Magneto is very powerful, so if Wanda can stop his force fields, I don't think she'd have any problem with Sue's. Storm can summon her lightning just as fast, so it would depend on who acted first. "

Sue is also very powerful, so stating Magneto is powerful isn't a valid argument. Again, different force fields. Not really, one lightning strike can't take out Sue's shields, and Storm can be taken out with a simple peels... 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Sue and Z baby got this.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
Magneto is very powerful, so if Wanda can stop his force fields, I don't think she'd have any problem with Sue's. Storm can summon her lightning just as fast, so it would depend on who acted first. "

Sue is also very powerful, so stating Magneto is powerful isn't a valid argument. Again, different force fields. Not really, one lightning strike can't take out Sue's shields, and Storm can be taken out with a simple peels...  "
She's not as powerful as Magneto. I meant Storm can summon her lightning just as fast as Zatanna can say her spells.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1 got this

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Belladonna
@Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Sue is also very powerful, so stating Magneto is powerful isn't a valid argument. Again, different force fields. Not really, one lightning strike can't take out Sue's shields, and Storm can be taken out with a simple peels...  "
Deathstroke took her out before she can finish her spell.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fire Star
@Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Deathstroke took her out before she can finish her spell. "

Okay ? Zatanna is under Sue's shields, whats getting her in there ? Sue's shields are strong enough to hold off Storm and Scarlet Witch's attacks while Zatanna does attack.
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By marvellover1
@pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

She's not as powerful as Magneto. I meant Storm can summon her lightning just as fast as Zatanna can say her spells. "
Agreed invisible woman is my favourite here, but wanda can do that and zatanna has to think and then speak, storm just thinks and when shes in a rush it will be instant.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Belladonna
@Fire Star said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Okay ? Zatanna is under Sue's shields, whats getting her in there ? Sue's shields are strong enough to hold off Storm and Scarlet Witch's attacks while Zatanna does attack. "
Probability, thats the tricky part of it, Scarlet Witch can shift the odds of it, the possibilities are limitless. And her holding off Storm's attack would cause Sue to struggle with strain before she gives in.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fire Star
@marvellover1 said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

She's not as powerful as Magneto. I meant Storm can summon her lightning just as fast as Zatanna can say her spells. "
Agreed invisible woman is my favourite here, but wanda can do that and zatanna has to think and then speak, storm just thinks and when shes in a rush it will be instant. "

Invisible Woman can pull her shields up for Storm. Then, not seconds later Zatanna says her spells...
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fire Star
@Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Okay ? Zatanna is under Sue's shields, whats getting her in there ? Sue's shields are strong enough to hold off Storm and Scarlet Witch's attacks while Zatanna does attack. "
Probability, thats the tricky part of it, Scarlet Witch can shift the odds of it, the possibilities are limitless. And her holding off Storm's attack would cause Sue to struggle with strain before she gives in. "

This is all true, but from my understanding Wanda's probability power only works roughly 30% of the time ? Sue would only have to hold off Storm for a short amount of time.
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By marvellover1
@Fire Star said:
" @marvellover1 said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Agreed invisible woman is my favourite here, but wanda can do that and zatanna has to think and then speak, storm just thinks and when shes in a rush it will be instant. "
Invisible Woman can pull her shields up for Storm. Then, not seconds later Zatanna says her spells... "
Wanda can cancel forcefields and she could also even the odds with zatanna spells also storm can cause wind and lighting at an instant they would get beaten here.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fire Star
@marvellover1 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @marvellover1 said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Invisible Woman can pull her shields up for Storm. Then, not seconds later Zatanna says her spells... "
Wanda can cancel forcefields and she could also even the odds with zatanna spells also storm can cause wind and lighting at an instant they would get beaten here. "

Thats again not certain. Sue's shields have taken more than Storm's attacks.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Aqua11500
@Fire Star said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Storm can attack from the inside..lol
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Aqua11500

Storm with morals on is just as quick and dangerous with her powers if morals were off.Wanda controls probability hexes, meaning the most unlikely would and could happen to the other two ladies.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fire Star
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Storm can attack from the inside..lol "

Scans ? Not to mention IW just makes them invisible.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Aqua11500
@Fire Star said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

" @Fire Star said:

" @Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Scans ? Not to mention IW just makes them invisible. "

If Storm can use her powers from the inside her shields,then whats stopping her from using them on the outside? Now Sue's shields are suppose to block majority of psionics,but yet Storm,Magneto etc have been shown to get through to them. Crystal once manipulated the air in Sue's shield forcing her to open it for air.  

So yeah...BTW being invisible will NOT help,Storm can see in pure energy,and she has bent light herself by using a combination of mist and light.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ramtha07

What are Scarlet Witch's regular power levels? If we're talking reality altering powers and alla that jazz... then Scarlet Witch wiggles her nose and solos.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Belladonna
@Fire Star said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Probability, thats the tricky part of it, Scarlet Witch can shift the odds of it, the possibilities are limitless. And her holding off Storm's attack would cause Sue to struggle with strain before she gives in. "
This is all true, but from my understanding Wanda's probability power only works roughly 30% of the time ? Sue would only have to hold off Storm for a short amount of time. "
No thats not a problem anymore, since her current power level is manipulating chaos magic to affect probability. Even if theres a 30% chance, it would most likely goes to her favor.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Fire Star
@Aqua11500:
That scan shows her using wind to weaken there fall, I don't see anywhere where she uses it inside of Sue's shield. Not the same thing. And yet, IW can still block Storm's attacks, at least for a short time. Enough for Zatanna to use her spells, plus, Scarlet Witch will be confused for a bit, giving Team1 the needed time to strike. All this happens within seconds...
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Belladonna
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Fire Star said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

" @Fire Star said:

" @Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Scans ? Not to mention IW just makes them invisible. "

If Storm can use her powers from the inside her shields,then whats stopping her from using them on the outside? Now Sue's shields are suppose to block majority of psionics,but yet Storm,Magneto etc have been shown to get through to them. Crystal once manipulated the air in Sue's shield forcing her to open it for air.  

So yeah...BTW being invisible will NOT help,Storm can see in pure energy,and she has bent light herself by using a combination of mist and light. "
nice scan ;) and here's the actual Crystal one =] 

Here it is =]
 Here it is =]
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Fire Star
@Charmix:
I see. I still see a chance for Team 1, they have the power to do it.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Aqua11500 said:
. Crystal once manipulated the air in Sue's shield forcing her to open it for air.  
I've seen the scan you're referring to. I don't think it can be used until further study...
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pcbh168

Well it looks like Invisible Woman is the weakest in the battle: Wanda and Storm can stop her force field, which is her most powerful ability.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Belladonna
@Fire Star said:
" @Charmix: I see. I still see a chance for Team 1, they have the power to do it. "
same here but since its "rushed" I give it to team two :/ 
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
. Crystal once manipulated the air in Sue's shield forcing her to open it for air.  
I've seen the scan you're referring to. I don't think it can be used until further study... "
does  Storm's air manipulation work on a molecular level?
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cats

I think sue can put shields up enough for zatanna to fire off a spell.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Charmix said:
"
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
I've seen the scan you're referring to. I don't think it can be used until further study... "
does  Storm's air manipulation work on a molecular level? "
Yes.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Belladonna
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Charmix said:
"
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
Yes. "
then the Crystal explanation works =]
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Fire Star
@Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @Charmix: I see. I still see a chance for Team 1, they have the power to do it. "
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
IW also does some crazy things under pressure.
@pcbh168 said:
"Well it looks like Invisible Woman is the weakest in the battle: Wanda and Storm can stop her force field, which is her most powerful ability. "

IW isn't  the weakest, not even close.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Aqua11500
@Charmix: YAY for Charmix!!!!!!! 

Cheerleader voice*  GOOO CHARMIX!!!!!!
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Belladonna
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Charmix: YAY for Charmix!!!!!!! 

Cheerleader voice*  GOOO CHARMIX!!!!!! "
Wohooo thank you ! 
high fives! 
Yay team Charmix and Aqua :D
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Belladonna
@Fire Star said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Fire Star said:
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
IW also does some crazy things under pressure.

yes but with her out of the fields, then team two can administer their attacks, Storm is a major character in this battle.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star said:

@pcbh168 said:
"Well it looks like Invisible Woman is the weakest in the battle: Wanda and Storm can stop her force field, which is her most powerful ability. "
IW isn't  the weakest, not even close. "
I just explained how she is the weakest; her force field is her most powerful ability, Zatanna, Storm and Scarlet Witch all have the power to stop it, so she's the weakest.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fire Star
@Charmix:
Of course. However, I still have my doubts about the scan, and the process. Invisiblity can distract Wanda, and even if Storm were to take Sue out of her shield, that leaves Zatanna open to attack Storm, Team 2's heaviest hitter.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Fire Star
@pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:

@pcbh168 said:
I just explained how she is the weakest; her force field is her most powerful ability, Zatanna, Storm and Scarlet Witch all have the power to stop it, so she's the weakest. "

Scarlet Witch ? Zatanna is on her team, so logically that doesn't make sense. You really diidn't explain anything, you just stated. I still have yet to see Storm do anyting on the level of breaking Sue's shield...
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Aqua11500
@Charmix
Actually the only reason I said it warrants further study is simply because IW shield has shown multiple times to block out psionic manipulation of the environment of her shield. And she has control over the environment in her shield as proven each time HT goes supernova and other instances. The Crystal "situation" was only seen once. And just as easily could have been an instance of bad writing.I personally wouldn't want to make my case on CIS/PIS scans but hey.....
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Belladonna
@Fire Star said:
" @Charmix: Of course. However, I still have my doubts about the scan, and the process. Invisiblity can distract Wanda, and even if Storm were to take Sue out of her shield, that leaves Zatanna open to attack Storm, Team 2's heaviest hitter. "
Yes Sue can blind Wanda, but Storm would be there to help and stop Sue, Storm can attack people simultaneously, so Zatanna would either have to speak a quick spell or deal what's about to come from Storm, which is mostly a combination of winds and lightning moving at quick speed.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star said:

" @pcbh168 said:

" @Fire Star said:

@pcbh168

said:
I just explained how she is the weakest; her force field is her most powerful ability, Zatanna, Storm and Scarlet Witch all have the power to stop it, so she's the weakest. "

Scarlet Witch ? Zatanna is on her team, so logically that doesn't make sense. You really diidn't explain anything, you just stated. I still have yet to see Storm do anyting on the level of breaking Sue's shield... "
I know Zatanna is on her team. I was just saying her force fields can be stopped by everyone in the battle; they have the power to stop her force fields and without them, she gets defeated easily.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Fire Star
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Aqua11500
@Charmix
Actually the only reason I said it warrants further study is simply because IW shield has shown multiple times to block out psionic manipulation of the environment of her shield. And she has control over the environment in her shield as proven each time HT goes supernova and other instances. The Crystal "situation" was only seen once. And just as easily could have been an instance of bad writing.I personally wouldn't want to make my case on CIS/PIS scans but hey..... "

Exactly. Several times Sue has output such forces, and Johnny was using heat much hotter than Crystal was emitting, so to fathom that is is possible compared to Johnny's heat is out of the question, I understand how it may be valid, but I also see how it very well may not be.