#1 Posted by Co-Boss (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible Team

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
  • Invincible
  • Conquest
  • Thragg
  • Battle-Beast
  • Robot (has 10 of his strong suits and is one of them)
  • Atom Eve
  • Oliver
  • Space Rider
  • Omni-Man
  • Tech Jacket

Marvel Team

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
  • Iron-Man
  • Captain Marvel
  • Namor
  • Wonderman
  • Red Hulk
  • Vision

Rules

• Invincible team is at their strongest
  • Marvel team is consistent power
  • Team is in-character
  • Fight takes place in the center of a city, can move with the battle though.
  • Characters can go bloodlusted if teammates start to die (must make sense in character for this to happen)
#4 Posted by ValBr111 (485 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about the invincible team, so I'll bump this thread and wait to see what others say. and go learn about the characters.

#7 Posted by Co-Boss (501 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t think they have an answer to Rulk...

#9 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag: ah then it could go differently,

#11 Posted by SmoothSanta (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

At their strongest OMNI-Man and Invincible are beasts. They should carry.

#12 Posted by Toratorn (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno about team 1 feats, but Wonder Man is an MVP on Marvel's side. Would be an MVP even if their Rulk was Ross.

#13 Posted by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk is easily BFR (Robot) via teleport devices. Rulk can also be BFR in space by Mark, Omni Man, and Tech jacket. Something they can do easy. Tech Jacket alone toss a ship from earth to the sun :/

Atom Eve is MVP as at the end of the run, EOS I mean, she can manipulate Rulk atoms. Not much counter he has for that, since you know Atoms > Molecules manipulation. She can also brain stab him which would KO Rulk by feats, after all Rulk is nowhere near Hulk in that way.

So yeah Rulk is a non factor.

Vision is countered by Robot who can BFR Vision to another universe. Atom Eve also wrecks Vision 100%. She limits herself on living beings, and Vision is not. Worst day ever for him. He gets turn into kittens or flowers.

Vision is a non factor.

Next we have Wonder Man. He is the hardest by far. Not much i can think of dealing with him here outside overwhelm by numbers game. So Wonder Woman is MVP of his team, though he should get overwhlem. I argue Space Rider could beat him too. Space Rider laser is stated to go through anything, and cut through a denser than earth planet with ease. So he could beat WW for sure, and anyone else he hits with his Space Laser. BFR is also a way to win if Robot BFRs him to another world. Or even to the sun since WW has no FTL speed feats. he be out of the battle for days.

Not a one sided fight, but the "hax" of Team Invincible and the BFR factors is a major way to deal with Marvel Team.

#14 Edited by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel said:

I don’t think they have an answer to Rulk...

Well your the authority on the feats. Can you counter these moves?

Is Rulk more durable than a planet? Space Rider Laser blasted a whole effortlessly and lightspeeds through Viltrum and was denser than earth.

Can Rulk tank brain attacks? If his brain is stabbed to hell can he shrug it off for it not to be a KO.

Can Rulk resist BFR into Space or another universe? If Rulk is toss to into space can he find a way back? I know the answer to that but throwing it out there.

Has RulK resisted Molecule Manipulation of any kind, and if so how about Atomic Manipulation? If not how he deals with a serious and pissed off Eve?

Im not sure how there is no "Answer to Rulk" if you cannot counter all of these ways. If you have a good counter for each, then Rulk would be the MVP.

#15 Posted by MarlboroMan (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

At their strongest OMNI-Man and Invincible are beasts. They should carry.

Either Thragg or Battle Beast can fight them on solo. If anyone carrying it's them and maybe Eve.

#16 Posted by MarlboroMan (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible team should go through them rather easily.

#17 Posted by Sy8000 (35756 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Racer would kill everyone but Tony and Vision by himself pretty easily. Red Hulk isn't dodgy so he really has no chance but to continuously facetank the laser gun. Tony and Vision subsequently get dogpiled.

#18 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: Shooting through a planet doesn’t make you a planet buster. So yes, Rulk is more durable than pretty much any material that makes up a planet (assuming this is Ross) as well as everything else in Invincible.

You need to get to his brain first.

Sure, he can get BFRed. But he can also lay waste to anyone on the invincible team pretty instantly.

By being above literally everything in the invincible universe?

Rulk is flat out more powerful than anything the invincible universe has ever faced and he has flyers on his team that can help with a BFR. So yeah, he’s an MVP.

Again, this is assuming it’s ross.

#19 Posted by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: Shooting through a planet doesn’t make you a planet buster. So yes, Rulk is more durable than pretty much any material that makes up a planet (assuming this is Ross) as well as everything else in Invincible.

You need to get to his brain first.

Sure, he can get BFRed. But he can also lay waste to anyone on the invincible team pretty instantly.

By being above literally everything in the invincible universe?

Rulk is flat out more powerful than anything the invincible universe has ever faced and he has flyers on his team that can help with a BFR. So yeah, he’s an MVP.

Again, this is assuming it’s ross.

Shooting through all layers/mass including the iron alloy core with lightspeed laser is a planetary level offense. Though this is a argument in of itself so we can agree to disagree on that.

Thats easy actually, Eve can do this invisible woman style.

Lay waste easy? So glad to see many people commenting above seeing through that ruse. But you are still admitting its a way to deal with Rulk. Its a viable way. Especially teleporting him which Robot does not have to get close to do at all.

So what your saying is Rulk has ZERO molecule/atomic resistance feats? Makes sense since Vibranium weapons are stab and cut Rulk fine. Vibranium that vibrates and loosens molecules.

If you think he is MVP thats fine then. I was more attacking the notion the team has "No Answer" to Rulk comment. They have multiple options to pull wins. That all i wanted to really address.

#21 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster:

Next we have Wonder Man. He is the hardest by far. Not much i can think of dealing with him here outside overwhelm by numbers game. So Wonder Woman is MVP of his team, though he should get overwhlem. I argue Space Rider could beat him too. Space Rider laser is stated to go through anything, and cut through a denser than earth planet with ease. So he could beat WW for sure, and anyone else he hits with his Space Laser. BFR is also a way to win if Robot BFRs him to another world. Or even to the sun since WW has no FTL speed feats. he be out of the battle for days.

No Caption Provided

#22 Posted by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (1069 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Eeef (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

On average, the Invincible team packs a lot of heavy hitters, so i can't see how the Marvel team can avoid being BFR'd or stomped on.

#25 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster:

Shooting through all layers/mass including the iron alloy core with lightspeed laser is a planetary level offense. Though this is a argument in of itself so we can agree to disagree on that.

No, it's not and that's blatantly obvious. Feats being planetary are mostly due to the scale of them. Managing to essentially drill a hole through a planet isn't the same as shaking one or blowing it up, you just need to be able to blast through any material that makes up the planet. Rulk is more durable on a one to one scale than anything a planet is made out of.

Thats easy actually, Eve can do this invisible woman style.

Has Eve ever actually applied her powers that way? I'm currently re-reading Invincible (on issue 85 right now) and I don't recall her doing anything like that afterwards and she certainly hasn't beforehand... Unless she squashes something internally she isn't doing shit to Rulk with external attacks. Same case with Wonder Man.

Lay waste easy? So glad to see many people commenting above seeing through that ruse. But you are still admitting its a way to deal with Rulk. Its a viable way. Especially teleporting him which Robot does not have to get close to do at all.

What ruse? Quantifiably the Invincible team has never dealt with someone strong enough to break Doc Green's arm or shake an entire continent with his blows...

For reference, the punches were happening at Yucca Mountain yet were shaking New York
For reference, the punches were happening at Yucca Mountain yet were shaking New York

I mean even Rulk's lower end feats like causing 10.0 Earthquakes and nearly setting off the San Andreas fault line twice by punching someone else are beyond anything anyone in Invinicble has quantifiably done with their blows. This is without using any amount of scaling from people like Thor.

As for teleportation, I haven't re-read Robot taking over yet so I can't remember if he uses teleportation in battle but if he does consistently, then sure they might be able to deal with Rulk.

So what your saying is Rulk has ZERO molecule/atomic resistance feats? Makes sense since Vibranium weapons are stab and cut Rulk fine. Vibranium that vibrates and loosens molecules.

Not off the top of my head, but he doesn't need them because Eve can't effect organic material and even in her near death state she only scorched Conquest, who Rulk would quite literally kill ten times over with ease. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with Vibranium weapons... Vibranium in of itself is more durable than anything in the Invincible universe, being cut by it isn't a bad thing.

If you think he is MVP thats fine then. I was more attacking the notion the team has "No Answer" to Rulk comment. They have multiple options to pull wins. That all i wanted to really address.

Except they don't. They have no feasible way to harm Wonder Man or Rulk and Simon can reform even if he is harmed.

#26 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@eeef said:

On average, the Invincible team packs a lot of heavy hitters, so i can't see how the Marvel team can avoid being BFR'd or stomped on.

In all seriousness, what actual feats does anyone on the Invincible team have to say they could do anything other than piss off Wonder Man and Rulk?

That's a rhetorical question, they don't have any.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (53880 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not how vibranium works. Anti-metal maybe when it comes into contact with actual metal but I've never heard of regular vibranium doing that to anything.

#28 Posted by Sy8000 (35756 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk isn't surviving Space Racer if he spams blasts. Going through the planet isn't even the gun's limit considering it kept going unimpeded afterwards. Besides the blast destabilized the planet's core and I doubt Ross is more durable than the core of a planet.

#29 Posted by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: its only a retorical question becuase you like a few other Marvel fans ignore their written by one writer high end feats. So it makes sense you think that.

#30 Edited by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster said:

@thedailybagel: its only a retorical question becuase you like a few other Marvel fans ignore their written by one writer high end feats. So it makes sense you think that.

I'm bored of you constantly moaning about mainstream comic fans as if that's the problem here. I read more indie comics than Marvel these days, I've read Invincible and am currently re-reading it, I'm literally involved in a CaV representing him that's currently ongoing. The problem isn't anything other than you whining about how 'underated' indie characters are because you can't make a convincing argument for them with the feats they have. Specially when you can't make stuff up as you go along when someone else has read the same thing. You want to represent them? Show a single person on that team delivering a punch that will give Rulk trouble.

@sy8000 said:

Red Hulk isn't surviving Space Racer if he spams blasts. Going through the planet isn't even the gun's limit considering it kept going unimpeded afterwards. Besides the blast destabilized the planet's core and I doubt Ross is more durable than the core of a planet.

I don't see why the core of the planet is more durable than Ross is on a 1 to 1 scale basis... Space Racer didn't destroy the whole thing, he blasted a very thin hole through it. There's a massive difference. Ross has taken blasts from the Pheonix Five and Thor, I don't see what Space Racer is doing to him.

#31 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

I am pretty sure tanking repeated assaults from the power gem is enough to tank lasers that can blast through a planets core.

#32 Posted by Sy8000 (35756 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why the core of the planet is more durable than Ross is on a 1 to 1 scale basis... Space Racer didn't destroy the whole thing, he blasted a very thin hole through it. There's a massive difference. Ross has taken blasts from the Pheonix Five and Thor, I don't see what Space Racer is doing to him.

I'm not really sure how durable the core of a planet is but it's the center of gravity for celestial object object and far denser than Ross.

He doesn't need to do more than blast holes in Ross. Ross' healing isn't that good.

Phoneix Namor snapped Ross' arm easily and Thor holds back. The laser burns through viltrumites without resistance, Ross isn't just going to withstand it without at least getting skin peeled off. Ross lacks flight so he has no choice here.

#33 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000:

I'm not really sure how durable the core of a planet is but it's the center of gravity for celestial object object and far denser than Ross.

Yeah it's dense but in Earth's case the solid part of the core is mostly made from Iron. Ross has allot of feats that would make Thragg look like a punk in comparison, just because Space Racer's laser can go through Viltrumites doesn't mean it can do severe damage to immensely more powerful beings from a different verse.

He doesn't need to do more than blast holes in Ross. Ross' healing isn't that good.

Okay, but what basis is there for the laser being able to do that other than blasting through super dense iron and Viltrumites?

Phoneix Namor snapped Ross' arm easily and Thor holds back. The laser burns through viltrumites without resistance, Ross isn't just going to withstand it without at least getting skin peeled off. Ross lacks flight so he has no choice here.

I think the Namor showing was more to establish how powerful the Pheonix 5 were. Ross had an entire issue dedicated to fighting the Pheonix 5 and he pretty much shrugged off a huge beating including being blasted by Cyclops repeatedly.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

They ended up punting him back where he came from and he just got back up, the same thing happened when he got beat down by The Hood wielding the power gem. As for Thor, the instance I'm referring to Ross was actually the one holding back. Rulk actually showed a similar level of pain tolerance in another issue of Avengers when he got straight back up after fighting The Hood whilst Thor was still down.

#34 Edited by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: im bored with you wanking Marvel high end feats written by hundreds of different writers over 60 years of comics. So were even in that regard.

Im just glad so many see through the bullshit in this thread and back Team Mark. Times are changing ;)

I mean listen to your own wanking. Rulk is planetary durable but cannot stop a vibranium sai from Elektra or vibranium knife from Punisher. Vibranium which is inferior to Adamantium. Vibranium that can barely cut through other dense metals. Yet Rulk will tank Space Riders laser?

Good luck with that nonsensical argument.

#35 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster:

im bored with you wanking Marvel high end feats written by hundreds of different writers over 60 years of comics. So were even in that regard.

Rulk's first appearance was 2008. Invincible's was 2002. Invincible has literally been around longer than Rulk has lmao.

Rulk is planetary durable

Except... I didn't say that or even imply it. Like what are you reading?

cannot stop a vibranium sai from Elektra or vibranium knife from Punisher. Vibranium which is inferior to Adamantium. Vibranium that can barely cut through other dense metals

Um what? lol

Yet Rulk will tank Space Riders laser?

You mean the ubreakable metal that uses piercing damage vs a laser? You make less sense everytime you make a new account my friend.

Good luck with that nonsensical argument.

... You realise this entire time you've just been complaining when I've asked you perfectly reasonable questions such as:

• Can Eve attack internally
  • Does Robot BFR in character
  • Does anyone on the Invincible team punch hard enough to hurt Rulk

There's no need to throw a temper a tantrum everytime it's pointed out that you don't have the feats you need to back an argument.

#36 Edited by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel:

Rulk's first appearance was 2008. Invincible's was 2002. Invincible has literally been around longer than Rulk has lmao.

LMAo your own argument recently is via scaling Rulk against other characters that been around forever, including Hulk himself who many scale Rulk to. Invincible can only be scaled to Supreme for establish powerful characters, and even then its not accepted by people arguing against Mark.

Add to this, Invincible is in less than 150 issues of comics total. Red Hulk as Red Hulk is in over 300+ issues. Starring in everything from Thunderbolts, to AvX, Avengers, to Fearful Four, to Deadpool, to all the Hulk comics since his intro. Meanwhile Mark is in 2 issues of Savage Dragon, 1 issue of Image United, and only really 5/6 of his own series. So lets not act like Mark has more comics, not at all.

Except... I didn't say that or even imply it. Like what are you reading?

Your implying he can tank Space Rider Laser. A Laser that plows through a denser than earth planet with zero issues at near light speeds. So.....

You mean the ubreakable metal that uses piercing damage vs a laser? You make less sense everytime you make a new account my friend.

Vibranium is not unbreakable. Not at all. Iron Fist freight train level blows busted it up. Vibranium is not unbreakable, thats Adamantium mate. For a marvel fan you seem to screw that one up 0_0

So in short you make no sense, you dont even know the lore of Marvels two most famous metals lol. Keep talking shit.

... You realise this entire time you've just been complaining when I've asked you perfectly reasonable questions such as:

• Can Eve attack internally
  • Does Robot BFR in character
  • Does anyone on the Invincible team punch hard enough to hurt Rulk

• She sure has done this in character in a fight with her "brothers" trying to kill her.
  • Robot BFR mark into another Universe, and he has teleport others where he wanted before in a time of crisis. Considering he only has been in little over dozen fights, its fine to say in character to do this if Rulk was really that much of a threat. Unlike Marvel, Invincible characters dont suffer from whats in character and not with their handful of appearances.
  • Oh yeah. Rulk been harm by less than 9.0 Earth Quakes blows. meanwhile Tech Jacket was strong enough to throw space ships from earth to sun in a few panels time frame, FTL speeds. Mark and Viltrumites have flown through all layers of a planet with only the Molten Core being a threat. Mark has blasted out a huge chunk of the moon, mountain range size easy. when he slam Allen into it. Omni Man double KO Allan Moores Surpeme in a fist fight. Same one that moments before decimated Suprema. Mark himself has taken multiple large city busting attacks, yet his fist and other Viltrumites by pass that durability with their punches. So yes, they have the feats to knock Rulk around and overwhelm him. Not that you agree to that. You never would, and thats fine.

As for throwing a temper tantrum, all shitty debaters say stuff like that when on a losing end of an argument. They cannot think of a legit way to defend their bullshit argument or statement, and when proven wrong they back track to "Bro why you mad" or "Everytime I see you you, you make less sense" to move a goal post on me as a person than your terrible arguments. How about you stick to the arguments, and stop trying to make yourself look good by attacking me as a person and focus on my arguments. Oh wait, you cannot.

#37 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster:

LMAo your own argument recently is via scaling Rulk against other characters that been around forever, including Hulk himself who many scale Rulk to. Invincible can only be scaled to Supreme for establish powerful characters, and even then its not accepted by people arguing against Mark.

Except it isn't. In my responses to you I only mentioned completely quantifable feats, the only scaling I used was breaking Doc Green's arm who hasn't 'been around forever'. He appeared in like 20 issues overall and only around 10 of them were from his own book. Doc Green has only been beaten three times - one of them against an alternate Hulk where their fight set of seismographs all over Earth and the other two losses were against Rulk. You haven't paid any attention to what I've said and you never really do when people argue for mainstream characters against Indie ones.

Add to this, Invincible is in less than 150 issues of comics total. Red Hulk as Red Hulk is in over 300+ issues. Starring in everything from Thunderbolts, to AvX, Avengers, to Fearful Four, to Deadpool, to all the Hulk comics since his intro. Meanwhile Mark is in 2 issues of Savage Dragon, 1 issue of Image United, and only really 5/6 of his own series. So lets not act like Mark has more comics, not at all.

The difference is neglible. You brought up me apparently using high ends accross hundreds of writers over the course of 60 years. Which is nothing short of lying. Although for the record, you could add up all of Ross's appearances in Hulk, Thunderbolts and Avengers combined and he still wouldn't have much more than 100.

our implying he can tank Space Rider Laser. A Laser that plows through a denser than earth planet with zero issues at near light speeds. So.....

Okay, this is the third time you've repeated yourself by saying "you think he can tank Space Racer's laser? Ha you must be dumb" but you haven't actually tried to prove that he can't. I said that Ross on a one to one scale is more durable than any material that makes up a planet, you've just ignored that.

Vibranium is not unbreakable. Not at all. Iron Fist freight train level blows busted it up. Vibranium is not unbreakable, thats Adamantium mate. For a marvel fan you seem to screw that one up 0_0

So in short you make no sense, you dont even know the lore of Marvels two most famous metals lol. Keep talking shit.

Adamantium is also not 'ubreakable' but the two of them are pretty damn close to it. I don't see why you think it's an anti feat when Vibranium is what Cap's shield used to be made out of and would plow through anyone in Invincible with no resistance. Space Racer's laser wouldn't be able to scratch it.

She sure has done this in character in a fight with her "brothers" trying to kill her.

*gasp*

Cadence lying about something happening in Invincible???

No Caption Provided

She didn't attack them internally, she stabbed them with spikes. Eve has never attacked anyone internally so there goes that argument.

Robot BFR mark into another Universe, and he has teleport others where he wanted before in a time of crisis. Considering he only has been in little over dozen fights, its fine to say in character to do this if Rulk was really that much of a threat. Unlike Marvel, Invincible characters dont suffer from whats in character and not with their handful of appearances.

Robot didn't BFR Mark, he'd pre-planned it and ended up stranding him there. He's never done anything like that in battle and I know because I just finished re-reading, so there goes that argument.

Oh yeah. Rulk been harm by less than 9.0 Earth Quakes blows. meanwhile Tech Jacket was strong enough to throw space ships from earth to sun in a few panels time frame, FTL speeds. Mark and Viltrumites have flown through all layers of a planet with only the Molten Core being a threat. Mark has blasted out a huge chunk of the moon, mountain range size easy. when he slam Allen into it. Omni Man double KO Allan Moores Surpeme in a fist fight. Same one that moments before decimated Suprema. Mark himself has taken multiple large city busting attacks, yet his fist and other Viltrumites by pass that durability with their punches. So yes, they have the feats to knock Rulk around and overwhelm him. Not that you agree to that. You never would, and thats fine.

I showed Rulk shaking a continent, causing a 10.0 Earthquake with the side effect of his blows and in turn setting off the San Andreas fault line, nearly setting it off again, breaking Doc Green's arm and koing him (who was also shaking the continent with his blows), shrugging off a beating from the Pheonix 5, going tit for tat with Thor and your response is city busting attacks. Nice talk.

As for throwing a temper tantrum, all shitty debaters say stuff like that when on a losing end of an argument. They cannot think of a legit way to defend their bullshit argument or statement, and when proven wrong they back track to "Bro why you mad" or "Everytime I see you you, you make less sense" to move a goal post on me as a person than your terrible arguments. How about you stick to the arguments, and stop trying to make yourself look good by attacking me as a person and focus on my arguments. Oh wait, you cannot.

Re-read your posts and you tell me who comes across as whining about mainstream characters before you even attempted to make an argument. You still haven't, tbh.

#38 Edited by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel:

Except it isn't. In my responses to you I only mentioned completely quantifable feats, the only scaling I used was breaking Doc Green's arm who hasn't 'been around forever'. He appeared in like 20 issues overall and only around 10 of them were from his own book. Doc Green has only been beaten three times - one of them against an alternate Hulk where their fight set of seismographs all over Earth and the other two losses were against Rulk. You haven't paid any attention to what I've said and you never really do when people argue for mainstream characters against Indie ones.

uh huh your scaling. The only quantifiable high end is the 9.0 earthquake he made. Big whoop to someone who flies through 80% of a planet at light speeds. Or in tech jacket case throwing a battle ship size object at lightspeeds to the sun from earth. Only other argument you have is "Scaling" then.

The difference is neglible. You brought up me apparently using high ends accross hundreds of writers over the course of 60 years. Which is nothing short of lying. Although for the record, you could add up all of Ross's appearances in Hulk, Thunderbolts and Avengers combined and he still wouldn't have much more than 100.

Negligible? Not at all. Rulk is argued via scaling half the time with characters who been around 60+ years and Rulk himself has WAY more appearances than Mark several times over, all with hundreds o writers at work for Rulk and those he is scaled to. That simple. Thanks for conceding.

Okay, this is the third time you've repeated yourself by saying "you think he can tank Space Racer's laser? Ha you must be dumb" but you haven't actually tried to prove that he can't. I said that Ross on a one to one scale is more durable than any material that makes up a planet, you've just ignored that.

I must be dumb? Thats not nice to say. I dont have to prove nothing, you must prove Rulk can tank a attack. Thats like me saying "Spider man can tank Space Rider laser, you have to prove it can pierce him." What? Show Hulk tanking a attack that pierces all layers of a planet including the core. I have proven metals like Vibranium which has trouble cutting other metals pierce Hulk fine. You lost this argument.

Adamantium is also not 'ubreakable' but the two of them are pretty damn close to it. I don't see why you think it's an anti feat when Vibranium is what Cap's shield used to be made out of and would plow through anyone in Invincible with no resistance. Space Racer's laser wouldn't be able to scratch it.

Vibranium is inferior to Adamantium and unlike Adamantium which is stated Unbreakable by writers and editors. Vibranium is not unbreakable and has issues by passing metals period, hence Anti Metal Vibranium mate. You screwed up and backtracking.

*gasp*

No Caption Provided

She didn't attack them internally, she stabbed them with spikes. Eve has never attacked anyone internally so there goes that argument.

Your scan prove my point. We see the internal attack done on the group through their bodies and brains, and then she raises spikes when they charge her after the attack. Plus these feats.

No Caption Provided

Twice she shown the ability to attack the brains, your just trying to twist the feat to fit your narrative with mental gymnastics because your a terrible debater. Its fine though.

Robot didn't BFR Mark, he'd pre-planned it and ended up stranding him there. He's never done anything like that in battle and I know because I just finished re-reading, so there goes that argument.

Not at all. Robot has the tech to BFR anyone anywhere.

No Caption Provided

Robot makes a portable teleporter that shoots darts that teleport you out of the battlefield. Only in this case he used ti to save people from the Squiq threat. He also shown to leave people in other universe as he left Mark after getting what he want.

Its totally reasonable and in character to just get rid of Rulk if Rulk is "too much". Saying he would never think of it is a weak ass counter on your part.

No Caption Provided

Robot opens portals from his space station to anywhere on earth.

No Caption Provided

Robot opens a portal to teleport his small army to a fight.

No Caption Provided

Robot teleports in his army to overwhelm Invincible.

No Caption Provided

Robot learns to teleport across time and universes.

No Caption Provided

Robot uses his teleporter to casually teleport to another alternate universe.

Very weak.

I showed Rulk shaking a continent, causing a 10.0 Earthquake with the side effect of his blows and in turn setting off the San Andreas fault line, nearly setting it off again, breaking Doc Green's arm and koing him (who was also shaking the continent with his blows), shrugging off a beating from the Pheonix 5, going tit for tat with Thor and your response is city busting attacks. Nice talk.Nice talk.

I showed mark flying through all the dense layers of a planet, including the destibilize liquid metal core, of a planet denser that was denser than earth by .5%, and doing this at lightspeeds. Yet he is fine. Check Mate.

Re-read your posts and you tell me who comes across as whining about mainstream characters before you even attempted to make an argument. You still haven't, tbh.

You literally broke rules and called me dumb flat out like a 10 year old troll. Your done dude. Your arguments are terrible, your bias for marvel is insane high, and unlike you I do not need to resort to attacking you as a person unlike yourself who needs to attack me by saying shit like...

There's no need to throw a temper a tantrum

Ha you must be dumb

you tell me who comes across as whining about mainstream characters

Your just proving you are unable to win a argument and need to resort to 10 year old tactics of debating. I have countered and proven you wrong through the argument you made and not once called you names or claiming your mental state. If you feel like having your butt whooped again in this debate, feel free to reply and dig yourself a bigger hole mate.