Team one might be too fast.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team one is faster by a slight margin. Although they can’t one shot.

TF duo is arguably too durable.

Either way.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eisenfauste

wtf apparently invincible writers read more than meets the eye

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Lol I always remember that. It’s funny as shit

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni man rips those.toys into pieces

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: You read Transformers? Nice to see another fan on the site!

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: I'm Jirou :) while I did grow up on transformers my reading recently has been to contextualize their power levels.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: I'm Jirou :) while I did grow up on transformers my reading recently has been to contextualize their power levels.

Ah that’s right, again it’s always great to see more Transformers fans active on here! Let me know your thoughts when you finish.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Cool, though it does make me wonder why you think Omni Man can solo.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't really seen anything that's convinced me that the Transformers have a shot here.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eisenfauste

@thedailybagel: Congrats on the modship. Also I think it's something about Optimus cracking armour that apparently was forged in the heart of a star.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Thanks man, and yeah I've seen that before. I have read a CaV or two but I haven't found any of the arguments particularly convincing, the feats I've seen seem to be interpreted in a pretty liberal way.

Granted I haven't read any Transformers so I'm always open to being proven wrong about that.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: No, in more than meets the eye Megatron finally controls anit matter. But it’s to the point it will destroy half of Necroworld (A planet as big as Cybertron.) Megatron tanked the explosion.

Optimus would be comparable to this version of Megatron. Optimus and Megatron would also scale above the planet destroying decepticon ships.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chris2kzombieki

@eisenfauste: Thanks man, and yeah I've seen that before. I have read a CaV or two but I haven't found any of the arguments particularly convincing, the feats I've seen seem to be interpreted in a pretty liberal way.

Granted I haven't read any Transformers so I'm always open to being proven wrong about that.

A lot of the older posts are outdated and wanked. But the TF are definitely planet level. Space Knights are able to survive Unicron destroying their planet (Granted, this was very few)

No Caption Provided

Megatron, during the events of Dark Cybertron, gained access to an internal space bridge that could reach different dimensions. After, he harnessed it. The result of this would destroy half of Necroworld (A planet as big as Cybertron, which would arguably be bigger than Viltrum depending). Megatron used trailbreakers forcefield to contain it.

No Caption Provided

Megatron was able to survive this explosion. Hot Rod teleported him away before the affects of the Anti Matter affected him as well. Note, this was when Megatron harnessed it. Optimus survived unstable anti-matter. In fact, it was an entire anti-matter chamber.

No Caption Provided

What makes any feat on IDW Cybertron inherently more impressive are two things:

1. The material it is composed of is substantially stronger than that of the average planet (using Earth as a benchmark).
  2. Cybertron is much larger than Earth:

Comparing the Unicron of IDW in relation to both planets, it’s rather clear that there is a discrepancy between the Earth and Cybertron in terms of size. Add in the fact that Earth’s composition is considered “weak“ and “soft” compared to Cybertron, and feats on pretty much any scale would be augmented to a substantial degree.

Just to hammer it home in case of any qualms about consistency:

No Caption Provided

The mere side effect of Trypticon and Metroplex’s physical battle shook the world in collateral damage. This translates to Megatron because an early Optimus even as of Monstrosity was capable of surviving two hits from Trypticon:

Megatron is consistently portrayed as Optimus’s equal in IDW.

Additionally, Anti-Matter counts as durability negation. Optimus has the Matrix, etc. Speed, wise, probably MFTL. Sixshot can travel entire solar systems in a few seconds and Optimus can react to his Jet mode.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KreigAstartis

@chris2kzombieki: pretty much what you said, you and Mr yes have definitely spread awareness on how cool transformers are.

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mahfire  Online

IDW stomps LMFAO

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 for the Win pretty Fast.

justmikexd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team2

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's the IDW versions like the OP suggests, than Team 2 win.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been reading through Transformers. Nolan curbstomps Mark isn't even needed here.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been reading through Transformers. Nolan curbstomps Mark isn't even needed here.

Megatron can solo with Anti Matter, Optimus can solo with matrix.

It’s a tough fight without, but not a stomp by any means lol.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If someone can show me that A. Viltrum is even half the size of Cybertron and B. it’s made of a stronger material, we can discuss this. Because factoring in context-

No Caption Provided

Because this alone, using said context of size and material, can equate to moon level. considering it blew a hole through the entire planet, and Optimus just walked out of there

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If someone can show me that A. Viltrum is even half the size of Cybertron and B. it’s made of a stronger material, we can discuss this. Because factoring in context-

No Caption Provided

Because this alone, using said context of size and material, can equate to moon level. considering it blew a hole through the entire planet, and Optimus just walked out of there

Loading Video...
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki:

Optimus can solo with matrix

? Incredibly out of character to the point Optimus has allowed himself to get near beaten to death multiple times instead of opting for "Matrix GG"

Nolan flat out fodderizes characters that no-sell nukes. The Autobots were almost destroyed two times by nuclear bombs. In All Hail Megatron the Decepticons were worried that they'd be facing a ton of dummy weapons (shells, mortars, rockets). Optimus Prime ran for his life to get out of the radius of a nuke+ explosion and was still ragdolled by the shockwave. They made a big show of Megatron eating that explosion because he had a new body powered by Ore-13. He and Optimus both stated the new body was out of his league. So under normal circumstances Meg and Prime seem to be capped below Nuke level in durability. Multiple Transformer runs corroborate this. Also Optimus Prime needed to be teleported out of harm from several planes worth of bombs etc.

Prime and Megatron make good mid-tiers but the Invincible duo just operates at a higher level than them.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By chris2kzombieki

@eisenfauste: Yet Thundercracker flat out no sells a nuke on his own? And Megatron as well as a bunch of other Decepticons. Optimus had already been in a fight, and the weapon you are talking about was stronger than any human weapon ever lmfao.

As per usual, you ignore context. It’s fine, vise shows

Also, Decepticons were never afraid of dummy weapons. And should be considering Prime in basically the issue you show, isn’t afraid of humans using weapons until he finds out they are made from Megatrons OG body.

More to the point Decepticons have planet destroying ships which Starscream seemed unafraid of. Oh, and there’s also Starscream tanking an attack that far exceeds a nuke.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten: Look at my previous post. The Viltrum is 2 times as big as earth. Cybertron is triple earths size easily. Unicron as a standing point is good enough.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Also also, Matrix was split in half. He no longer has it.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki:

Yet Thundercracker flat out no sells a nuke on his own

We do not have an on panel showing of him tanking the nuke. The autobots state they should run or find someone who can fly the nuke away. Why are they running away from something they can no-sell?

and the weapon you are talking about was stronger than any human weapon ever lmfao.

It was stated to be stronger than a tactical nuke which is weaker than a strategic nuke. The comic didn't say more powerful than any human weapon ever. Megatron only tanked it because of his more powerful body and the Ore-13. Shoot he even mentions it hurt him. Nolan beats people to death who are completely unfazed by nukes. Meaning the people he kills have nuke+ durability. By this showing alone Nolan could be argued to hurt this improved Megatron which is >>> his normal body.

As per usual, you ignore context

I read all the context and provided it. There was nothing extra. Time and again Autobots/Decepticons are threatened by or worried about weapons Nolan eats for breakfast. I like Transformers but I also like to be honest about their placement.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: They asked him because they were in a populated city lmfao

Considering Optimus and the Autobots worked with the humans, they clearly implemented Cybertronian technology

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: I didn't see your edit.

Also, Decepticons were never afraid of dummy weapons

In All Hail Megatron they had Soundwave mess up the targeting computers of missiles. Why do this if the weapons cannot harm them? It's clearly a protective measure. Yes they mention that Soundwave can't deflect weapons that don't use computers. So it was going to be a problem. Megatron uses the Insecticon Frenzy to remove the threat.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: What a joke

They’ve never been harmed by one, never been stated to be able to. Multiple feats of characters tanking them, yet your best is “Oh they messed up the targeting system”

Hell you admit a mini con can take care of it lmfao

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste:

Seems clear. Death by nuke. If you can eat a nuke you wouldn't run away.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki:

They’ve never been harmed by one, never been stated to be able to. Multiple feats of characters tanking them, yet your best is “Oh they messed up the targeting system”

They have been harmed by missiles before. This is a handwave Chris. Answer the question. If they can tank missiles fine why use Soundwave to disrupt their guidance?

Hell you admit a mini con can take care of it lmfao

Frenzy killed them before they could attack and used an attack that caused them nightmares.

No Caption Provided

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Lol still can’t show them being harmed by one?

L

Why did Nolan and Mark need to weaken the planets core? Why did Mark need Beetle to help kick a planet?

Still nothing. Keep coping Transformers arent street tier fodder.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CAV_Tighten
@chris2kzombieki said:

@cav_tighten: Look at my previous post. The Viltrum is 2 times as big as earth. Cybertron is triple earths size easily. Unicron as a standing point is good enough.

Based on those images cybertron is like twice earth's diameter at best. And even using your 3x earth's diameter esimate the feat still comes out < 1 exaton of tnt, unless the hole is much deeper than it's diameter.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten: It’s blew a hole straight through the planet

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@chris2kzombieki: they didn't need to weaken the planet core. It was clear guesswork by Thaddeus and the words he use. Same guy who said they needed Allen and Jacket to do the feat even though both did not do the feat when the time came. Thaddeus is wrong about alot of things in the comics.

The Tick in the same comic has stated to have no super strength. At all. His own comics support no super strength either. Martin guy did Tick super dirty and Mark wanted Tick to feel a had a role in Martians defeat. So he sling shot Tick into the moon. It's like me holding my kids hands while they crack eggs. I don't need them but they feel good into helping even though I am doing 100% the work .

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I know, but I was saying that Jirou bringing up instances where Optimus and the gang were already damaged, plus them never actually being harmed by any weapon purely human based, really doesn’t support his case.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I know, but I was just bringing that up because Jirou’s ignoring context and being…really dumb tbh.

For one, The transformers in IDW have never been hurt by a nuke. The instances he shows, are literally instances they were already damaged. Jirou ignores context because hes salty Transformers aren’t fodder. Considering Thundercracker no sells a nuke, and Megatron despite being basically burned to his exoskeleton still survived crashing on Cybertron, etc.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eisenfauste

@chris2kzombieki: Come now Chris you're the only one malding here when I provide context on their durability. The "never hurt by a nuke on panel," is the absence of evidence fallacy. They were never hurt by a nuke because a nuke never dropped on their heads, you can do better Chris. It is heavily implied that they would be hurt/killed by a nuke per multiple narratives. I mean by your logic the autobots were never hurt by a large meteor strike because they were never hit with one. Country+ durability confirmed. The main problem is you're unable to answer two questions:

A. Optimus ran from a Tactical Nuke+ strike and was ragdolled by the shockwave. Why would he run from something that can't harm him? Why was he ragdolled by the shockwave much less the explosion? For added context, tactical nukes have a lower yield than normal nukes.

B. The autobots wanted to run from a city busting nuke, why? They never stated they wanted to run because they were hurt or compromised. Your headcanon.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: This is just sad. You can’t even lowball correctly.

Optimus ran from a Tactical Nuke+ strike and was ragdolled by the shockwave. Why would he run from something that can't harm him? Why was he ragdolled by the shockwave much less the explosion? For added context, tactical nukes have a lower yield than normal nukes.

If you werent So blinded by cope you would know that it’s The most sophisticated weapon the military has. The design of said weapon was Run by Jetfire, a Cybertronian weapon engineer. We don’t know how strong the weapon is. Because Optimus calls it the worlds biggest gun. Not only that, but Optimus was confident it would, at the very least, damage Megatron. Who a few panels ago, stated his rail gun, completely uncharged. Clearly, the actual power of this weapon is unknown. Optimus, who was already worn out, Being damaged by the Shockwave of a weapon that is heavily implied to be the strongest on earth, is not being harmed by a regular nuke.

The autobots wanted to run from a city busting nuke, why? They never stated they wanted to run because they were hurt or compromised. Your headcanon.

They also never said they would die if they were to get hit by it lmfao. Megatron and the Decepticons had the Autobots near dead, and left them because they hoped the Nuke would finish them off with the humans.

No Caption Provided

oh my god! Look at Optimus! It’s almost like he’s already damaged!

No Caption Provided

Oh my god, look at the other autobots! They’re damaged too! After a fight that was destroying New York! Oh my god! Look Jirou! You are once again ignoring context! And then—And then look!

Oh my god? What’s that? Thundercracker no selling a Nuclear Weapon? Oh my god! Almost like the “Implications” are debunked on panel!

Yeah there’s really nothing else to say. Keep coping though.