Invasion: Wakanda! (Read OP for Battle Scenario)

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1 darthjhawk  Moderator

Warning: This is a long OP, read at your peril.

Intro/Scenario: Wakanda has declared War! Due to abuse of the world's vibranium, Wakanda has united and declared all use of it illegal outside their country. They have attacked major cities but the main focus seems to be on the Marvel Universe's New York. They have captured many heroes and villains and have retreated back to their homeland. You are tasked by the government to build a 5 man cross-universe strike force to lead the charge back against Wakanda. Due to low numbers however there are few combatants left, therefore your team will have restrictions. You must first take back New York and then proceed through the 4 main areas of the Wakandan Capital defeating Black Panther himself to win this war? The future is in your hands.

Battle Conditions:

• Everyone is in character, but willing to defeat you
  • You have basic knowledge of each enemy.
  • Gear and Arsenal specified in each stage
  • Your team will have full rest and 3 hours prep before each stage.
  • Team Restrictions
    • Team of 5: One High Tier character, Two Mid-Tiers, Two Street Levelers
    • Wakandan Characters, Fantastic Four, Blue Marvel, Storm, and Namor are restricted.
    • City Level is the upper limit of your High Tier/Mid Tiers
    • Can be from Marvel, DC, Anime/Manga, Live-Action, etc.

Stage 1:

Man-Ape, Erik Killmonger, and 50 Jabari Tribesmen

The first stage is to defeat Man-Ape's group who have overtaken Stark tower. Defeat them so you can move to the next stage. All standard gear and Arsenals.

No Caption Provided

Stage 2:

Blue Marvel and 5 jets from the Wakandan Air Guard

The Second stage takes place in the skies above Wakanda. Defeat Blue Marvel and the Wakandan Air Guard to Continue. They all have standard gear and arsenals.

No Caption Provided

Stage 3:

Wakandan Hulkbuster, and the Dora Mijale

The Third Stage is at the Wakandan Front Gates. You must defeat Black Panther in his Hulkbuster and the Dora Mijale to proceed. They each have their standard arsenal.

No Caption Provided

Stage 4:

Namor, Shuri, and Storm

Black Panther retreated from the previous battle and has gone to the Wakandan Necropolis to prepare for his final defensive move. To get to him and the final stage you must defeat Namor, Shuri, and Storm with standard gear in the Wakandan Royal Palace.

No Caption Provided

Final Stage:

This is it. The Final Battle of the Vibranium War. Your squad most defeat a composite Black Panther equipped with the Ebony Blade (Minus the IG). Also the Fantastic Four have had 3 days to prepare for your assault. Although they are standard gear and have no knowledge of your team. Can you defeat Black Panther in the Necropolis and save the day?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Black Adam

Hawk Man and Angel

Deathstroke and Wolverine

They should be able to clear.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 darthjhawk  Moderator

@all-father: Effortlessly? or do they have trouble along the way?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@all-father: Effortlessly? or do they have trouble along the way?

Round 1 and 2 should be cleared with minimal difficulty

3,4 will be difficult due to Storm mainly.

5 can be cleared, but with extreme difficulty.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 darthjhawk  Moderator
Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Apocofist

High Tier: IDW Godzilla or maybe Sinestro (Big G ain't exactly stealthy)

Mid tiers: Legends Vader & Midnighter (scratching my head on the latter but couldn't think of anyone else.)

Street Levellers: Space Marine Captain ( best street leveller around apparently) & Black Manta ( or maybe Deadpool because he's expendable)

Not sure if they'll clear but sure as hell will give one heck of a fight.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darthjhawk  Moderator

@apocofist: lmao I love the Godzilla pick! What stage do you think gives you the most trouble?

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: I originally opted to use Mirror Master as my high-tier but then I though: "Nah, that's just cheap." So I decided to spice things up a bit and think of something big (literally). At first I chose Legendary Godzilla but when I saw Blue Marvel I knew that I needed to crank up the power to 11 and that's how I ended up with IDW. Although Godzilla being "city level" is more like a minimum rather than max power but some guy chose Black Adam anyway.

The state that would give me the most trouble is definitely round 2. None of my picks are airbourne, especially Big G (He's a great sniper though).Although I could just swap him out with Sinestro to solo that round. The last round is the second hardest since Reed has prep, I'm no so sure if my team could pull through but Big G could possibly pull it off with assistance.

Every other round that hasn't been mentioned gets steam rolled by Godzilla. Literally.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Squad

Kakashi Hatake (Beginning of Shippuden)-tactical
Vision-Android, flight, phaser, Mid-tier
Deadpool-street level, Damage Soak, guns, no qualms about killing.
Manchester Black (Pre-Crisis)-mid tier, for psionics, merc with few qualms about killing, MVP of team
Jason Todd (Rebirth version)-street level, for the culture

R1: Manchester Black gives the scrubs strokes, Deadpool and Vision take care of the rest. (GG)
R2: Manchester Black gives Adam Brashear a stroke and Vision takes out the flyers
R3: Manchester Black TK-GG.
R4: Manchester Black TK and Kakashi Lightning Blade-GG
R5: Manchester Black TK and Kakashi's stealth FTW. Deadpool and Jason make quips. Vision on cleanup.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darthjhawk  Moderator

@captfalcon725: damn I didn't know Manchester Black was that good, I'll have to read up on him.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 darthjhawk  Moderator

@apocofist: With you argument, I could see Big G clearing Round 5 as I did say in the OP That the FF don't know what's coming so they may not realise Godzilla is coming. Nice.

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ChromTheExalt

Street: Nightwing and Red Hood, combine their strategic minds and skills and my team is seriously going to get nasty, even with only 3 hours of prep.

Mid: BlackWargreymon and DCEU superman. They are just pure powerhouses and can lay the hurt wherever needed.

High: DMS Kakashi. Hax for days, he should be more than capable of taking down anybody who can survive BWG and Clark's onslought.

HoboJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HoboJenkins

All Might (My Hero Academia) -

High Tier

Team tank/brick, superjumps, heroic speeches, charming smile.

Eraser Head (My Hero Academia) - Street/Mid Tier (his power is pretty hax, so that's why I listed mid)

Skilled in his own style of combat, where he makes use of his scarves he wears on his neck which are very durable. Can 'erase' other people's ability to use powers while he stares at them.

Amon (LoK) -

Street Tier

Brooding blood bender/water bender, expert martial artist.

Raiden (MGS) -

Mid Tier

Expert swordsman, insanely fast combat speed and molecular cutting sword.

Captain America (616) -

Street Tier

Tactics, and team coordination manager, expert martial artist and shield tosser.

R1: Team easily sweeps, All Might could solo aswell as Raiden without breaking a sweat.

R2: Amon blood bends Blue Marvel and Cap stops Raiden before he kills him, and KO's him with shield throw. All Might can super jump into the jets, as he's incredibly precise with his jumps.

R3: All Might charges the Hulkbuster and distracts it. Raiden, Cap and Eraser Head take out the Dora while Amon stands back and watches. After the Dora Mijale are defeated the team gangbangs the Hulkbuster if All-Might hasn't defeated it already. If the pilot is visible like it is in the screenshot Amon bloodbends.

R4: Amon goes straight for Storm after Cap tells him she's the threat. Amon bloodbends her and keeps her restrained. Amon has been hit by a direct lightning bolt before and not died so if Storm hits him once he should be okay. His blood bending is almost instant though, so he should beat her on the draw. All Might and Raiden take out Namor, and Cap and Eraser Head defeat Shuri. Eraser Head could also perhaps help Amon disable Storm, if he needs help for some reason.

R5: All Might launches himself at The Thing and they have a very manly battle with All Might as the victor. Amon bloodbends Black Panther, holding him still. Eraser Head pulls up his goggles and stops Sue Storm or Johnny from using their powers and possibly KOs them with his scarves while they are confused as to why they can't attack. Raiden runs at Mr Fantastic and cuts off his limbs with his insane combat speed when Reed tries to intercept him with his arms. Cap first lends aid to anyone who may be having difficulty, allowing them to gain the upper hand. (Distracting the Thing for All-might or Mr Fantastic for Raiden.) Afterwards, the team draws straws on who gets to KO Black Panther.

That's how I imagine it would go, with Cap shouting orders each round. R5 could be difficult as Reed may have some nasty prep tricks, but I believe his plans would get turned around when Eraser Head uses his power to disable emitter type heroes like Johnny or Sue and when Amon blood bends Panther.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

• High Tier: The Darkness (Jackie)
  • Mid Tier: The Polymath(Absolution), Morlun
  • Street Level: Spider-man (Assassin Version), Constantine (Composite)

Round 1: Jackie solos

Round 2: Jackie solos

Round 3: Jackie and Morlun who already swatted aside Wakandian defenses easily got this.

Round 4: Jackie tears Namor apart from the inside or Morlun drains him. Polymath and Morlun should be able to handle Storm and Shuri with minimal difficulty with Shuri being the weak link.

Round 5: This is where it gets difficult as Reed and T'Challa with prep are pretty much a dream team. My team might take it due to Spider-man's enhanced spider-sense seeing things days before they happen. Combine that with John Con's ability to prep like a mutha I think they have a shot. Something along the lines of Spidey seeing where they are going to tread and John Con putting a hex that BFR's them to hell when they step on it or something lol. Unsure if they could actually clear this but they have a shot.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: It's just that Reed has prep. Even though he doesn't know that Big G is coming, he's gonna have some form of protection measurement up that could make things tricky. Otherwise Godzilla could probably just steam roll again.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 darthjhawk  Moderator

Bump, would love to see some more teams.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• City Level is the upper limit of your High Tier/Mid Tiers

This is self contradictory.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points