#1 Edited by OneTwoThree (16 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1:

_ Base/Vajra Asura.

_Base Akuma.

_No weapon for team Inuyasha, Hand to Hand fight only.

_No Raging Demon for Akuma.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 2:

_Six Armed Vajra Asura.

_Shin Akuma.

_Weapons and Raging Demon are allowed.

_Sesshomaru can get access to his true form if needed.

_Inuyasha can get access to his demon form if needed.

_All feats for team Inuyasha(Movies, Manga and Anime).

_All feats for Akuma except Asura's Wrath feats.

_Feats for Asura are allowed up to Episode 5(Vs Wyzen).

_Random encounter.

_Morals off and bloodlusted for both rounds, no outside help.

_Location:Anywhere on Earth.

_Winner by death only.

_Who would win and why?

Avatar image for captain_inverse
#2 Posted by captain_inverse (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

Sesshomaru solos

#3 Edited by OneTwoThree (16 posts) - - Show Bio
@captain_inverse said:

Sesshomaru solos

Why? I'm not sure if he can solo though...

Avatar image for captain_inverse
#4 Posted by captain_inverse (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

@onetwothree:

What poison resistance do they have? Sessy's poison caused inuyasha to go blind just from a punch. And he had a natural immunity, being his half-brother and all.

With weapons, the dog brothers both have one shot swords. Inuyasha can send people to hell and bakusiga instant kills & negates HF

#5 Edited by OneTwoThree (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_inverse: Not sure about poison resistance, but Asura survived getting hit by the blast from Gohma Vlitra which was the will of the planet(Episode 1)(So I don't know what Sess's poison can do). For Akuma, he remained alive in the bottom of the ocean(3rd Strike ending).

I Have no idea if Asura or Akuma could avoid any swing from the Bakusaiga or any Meido Zangetsuha, too. They both have great speed, and Akuma has the Raging Demon which is an insta-kill move as well. He also destroyed an island with a single punch,, and in episode 5 Asura killed Gongen Wyzen who was bigger than Earth with one punch to his finger. So...could the Bakusaiga do so?

I know Sess has a natural immunity, surviving the Wind Scar but also suffering from serious injuries.(Totosai also said that had Inuyasha swung at full power he would've killed his brother)

#6 Posted by OneTwoThree (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#7 Posted by God_Vulcan (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

@onetwothree: Do they have respect threads or something? The Inuyasha duo I mean.

#8 Edited by OneTwoThree (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/52b6ut/respect_inuyasha_inuyasha/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/533ap1/respect_sesshomaru_inuyasha/

Here.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
#9 Posted by GentlemanTopHat (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura has fought and beat Gods far more powerful than anything Inuyasha or Sesshomaru has ever faced plus he really can't be permanently killed unless you kill the source of his powers Chakravartin I really doubt both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru could even do that.