Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Namor_Curry

Bruce Wayne:Insider Suit

Terry McGinnis:Hellbat Suit

Tony Stark: Iron Man Armor Mk. XVII (Bleeding Edge)

James Rhodes: Iron Destroyer Armor

-Indestructible, desolate planet. Fight to the death. Who wins?

Tony Stark & James Rhodes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bruce Wayne & Terry McGinnis

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I'm not a big fan of either of Batman or Iron Man, but I know they are very popular. So I've done some research and tried to make a good matchup. I know both have been utilizing really cool super-suits lately, so I wanted to see who does it best.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

I'm going to assume it's because of the Insider suit, but I'll ask what your reasoning is behind the decision anyway haha. I think Bleeding Edge matches up with that very well. To me Iron Destroyer would probably take Hellbat eventually due to the draining/recharge issues.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@namor_curry: tho i have to ask. What are feats of insider since he can access the speed force, how fast can he go?

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Oh whoops. Sorry then I agree, for whatever reason I processed that backward. I think its because the images are laid out as IM Team 1 and Bats as Team 2.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: The best description I can find is that he can travel at superhuman speeds for a short amount of time, and then the suit must recharge for 12 hours.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@namor_curry: so we dont know it's speed? We should not use it in battles :D

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: That's one of it's few functions, so it's definitely not featless. Just hard to judge how it's speed works.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STARK AND RHODES BEAT THE EVER LIVIN' SNOT OUTTA BAT MAN AND Mc GUINNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY AREN'T EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS TONY AND RHODEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

SMImmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellBat has much more feats then the uru armor..so it'll win there and also it's already proved that hallbat is way better then the bleading edge...so winnar is team bat..

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By x_Zayd_x

@smimmortal said:

HellBat has much more feats then the uru armor..so it'll win there and also it's already proved that hallbat is way better then the bleading edge...so winnar is team bat..

Yeah no shit, all Uru armour had was a short cameo but Uru Armour is literally just Bleeding Edge + Enchanted Uru, both of which have way superior feats than both HellBat and Insider combined.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The Iron Destroyer is completely featless, but it doesn't matter since I'd back the Bleeding Edge to solo both Batsuits.

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bleeding Edge solostomps.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at all that blood coming out of Darkseid's eye... So weird too how Bruce never managed to "bloody" Darkseid agains throughout the rest of the fight and the "blood" was never shown dripping or leaking from Uxas' face.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My 5th scan I posted literally shows red energy “randomly” emitting from only one eye. People that urinate themselves after working out in order to cool down probably know better than me since I’m not brave enough to do that.

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By x_Zayd_x

@juopamunch11:

"it drew blood from darkseid."

Yeah by that logic Iron Man brought Thanos to his knees with his repulsors. Not even Odin could do that with his blasts. That puts his repulsors at universal level. Lets use that feat as well -

No Caption Provided

"stalemating or losing to hulk"

How about putting down Silver Surfer and Terrax in a much inferior armour ?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And Iron Man has defeated Hulk before WWH, he has defeated him thrice. Iron Man beat the Hulk twice in his MK II armor in the classic Avengers comics.The first time he punched the Hulk until he made a crater with him and he was unconscious and the second time he used his gravity weapon against him..Thor actually saved the Hulk by asking him to stop so he could take a shot at him.Then he took out Savage Hulk with one shot during Heroes Reborn.

"better than anything these IM suits showed"

Well then you clearly haven't read a single Iron Man comic in your life, have you ?

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My 5th scan I posted literally shows red energy “randomly” emitting from only one eye. People that urinate themselves after working out in order to cool down probably know better than me since I’m not brave enough to do that.

Doesn't BE Iron Man has technopathy ? He can even shut down both of Batman's armours with a thought before the fight even begins

Jay_F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man. CURBSTOMP

This is a mismatch due to Tony's Technopathy......

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11: I’ve never been warned because that’s not against the rules. Not surprised that you have such a rudimentary understanding of the rules. Might explain why you’ve have thousands of forgettable accounts banned on this website. You will never get me banned so why not just accept it and move on?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11: And you have been repeatedly asked to leave that house for making threats, insults, and tagging me in a thread that you were explicitly told not to. You are the one that thinks you are above the rules here, not me.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11: Do you honestly think you are fooling anybody? Everybody knows you are Whoisthebest. If you are going to pretend not to be him at least do a better job at masking your posts.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11: Why would someone create an alt when their main isn’t even banned? Comparing the unbanned Storm fans to you and your banned WITB main is not even remotely comparable and a horrible argument just like all of your claims.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11: Yet here I am. If I’m breaking so many rules and such a stain to this website while you’re a saint, it makes you wonder why I’m still here.