Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle is on the moon

Morals are normal for Jon and are off (like in Mad God saga) for Genis.

Permanent BFR allowed

Genis Vell gets his New Thunderbolts Photon/Mad God Captain Marvel feats

Doctor Manhattan gets his Doomsday Clock feats

Avatar image for dcalwaysstompsmarvel
Dcalwaysstompsmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Manhattan solos Marvel

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By destinyman75

Doomsday clock while good is way overwanked already saw a thread debunked

But not sure who wins here

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: yeah I’ve seen a ****ton of them and while I have no doubt Manhattan was impressive, I had to put him against Genis to see if he can walk the walk.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both characters are very similar, with great feats and obviously impressive scale. I just wonder if Manhattan can withstand Genis, and if Genis is on par with Manhattan.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Yeah very true.

Also the bottom line Doomsday clock just shows that Clark is Hope Clark never got an upgrade so... Manhattan can see future past etc...Don't know against veill

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I’m still confused as to why I saw so many threads spamming the scan of Mxyzptlk being frightened of Dr. Manhattan. Jon is powerful I’m sure but I have no idea what he did that could possibly matter to Mxyzptlk.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the Mxy thing is overblown. Mxy was afraid because he got trapped once. We have seen Mxy being afraid of World Forger. If Mxy was so afraid of Jon then he wouldn't have gone for Superman.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: True it's always a context Issue

Exactly.

Yeah, the Mxy thing is overblown. Mxy was afraid because he got trapped once. We have seen Mxy being afraid of World Forger. If Mxy was so afraid of Jon then he wouldn't have gone for Superman.

Agreed.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Jon

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

Jon

Any particular reason? I'm very familiar with Genis but not so much with Doctor Manhattan.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genis Vell:

• Survived destruction of the multiverse (which, incidentally, he caused)
  • Killed (the Multiversal being) Eternity. It should be noted that (Multiversal being) Eternity wanted to to die, and did allow Entropy and Genis Vell to "bind him". This is still tremendously impressive for 2 reasons: 1) Entropy needed Genis to do this because he had the power output to kill such a ridiculously powerful being, and 2) after Genis created the "new big bag", he survived the destruction and recreation of the multiverse.
  • In the New Thunderbolts run it was determined that he would destroy the universe, every reality, every eventuality
  • Has the most potent cosmic awareness I've seen in comics, essentially grants him the ability to just "know things" to see every eventuality, and more all across the multiverse. This ability allows him to see every potential option he or his opponent has
  • Before he went completely insane he easily 1-shotted a Storm Giant that Odin feared and would have laid waste to all of Asgard
  • Exists in the past present and future (same as Doc Manhattan)
  • Can time travel forward and backwards (Doc can't do this iirc, unless it's a new ability)
  • Can resurrect himself because "energy can’t be destroyed"
  • Can resurrect others
  • Has Omniversal telepathy
  • He was able to force Moondragon (with the mind stone) from his mind and literally overloaded the Magus' mind
  • Can hand wave open portals to other dimensions in both time and space including the Nth dimension where characters powers don't exist (iirc).
  • One of his most impressive feats was "collapsing" the HoM reality warp (Wandas) before putting it back. He explains he let things continue because he doesn't want to interfere or change things because it always hurts people (he was sane for this feat). It stands to reason (as that was arguably the most powerful warp in Marvel comic's history) that Genis could "unwarp" whatever he wanted
  • Genis defeated the Kree-Shi'ar-Skrull alliance by manipulating the electrical impulses in their brains, killing them all just by altering their thoughts to convince them that they were dead
  • Was only ever BFR'd/defeated as Photon, when he refused to lose his new found morals and was asking for the heroes to give him a chance, when they took this moment to freeze him in time and spread him across time through-out the rest of the multiverse (also PIS lol)

Theres quite a bit more but thats all just off the top of my head, hopefully it helps a bit.

Doctor Manhattan (Doomsday Clock):

• Altered the DC multiverse by affecting the single original universe known as "the metaverse"
  • Hand-waved down legions of both heroes and villains
  • If you PM me some feats I'll add them in here

I am limited in my knowledge of Jon.

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Manhattan winning

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are this Manhattan's feats?

thebeyonder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

genesis

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Manhattan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genis wins low-diff

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Genis stomps

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak: DSS can't die

He'll just do to DM what he did to Molecule Man, and MM is far more powerful than DM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak: DSS can't die

He'll just do to DM what he did to Molecule Man, and MM is far more powerful than DM

first off DSS can die, maybe not directly, but other ways like earsing his wholle existenceor destroying him before he even was, his not Omnilock, so he can die if u kill him in the past. he only did it to post crisis molecule man, which alr reachiing his lvl is a huge outlier as we seen him take and at best stalemate WBH, doesnt matter if he didnt havea claer mind, it shows that was just an outlier, plus molecule man post recton is weaker than precrisis or post secret wars.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously Genis here folks he destroy a multiverse as a side affect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genis Vell:

• Killed (the Multiversal being) Eternity. It should be noted that (Multiversal being) Eternity wanted to to die, and did allow Entropy and Genis Vell to "bind him". This is still tremendously impressive for 2 reasons: 1) Entropy needed Genis to do this because he had the power output to kill such a ridiculously powerful being, and 2) after Genis created the "new big bag", he survived the destruction and recreation of the multiverse.
  • In the New Thunderbolts run it was determined that he would destroy the universe, every reality, every eventuality
  • Has the most potent cosmic awareness I've seen in comics, essentially grants him the ability to just "know things" to see every eventuality, and more all across the multiverse. This ability allows him to see every potential option he or his opponent has
  • Before he went completely insane he easily 1-shotted a Storm Giant that Odin feared and would have laid waste to all of Asgard
  • Can time travel forward and backwards (Doc can't do this iirc, unless it's a new ability)
  • Can resurrect others
  • He was able to force Moondragon (with the mind stone) from his mind and literally overloaded the Magus' mind
  • Can hand wave open portals to other dimensions in both time and space including the Nth dimension where characters powers don't exist (iirc).
  • One of his most impressive feats was "collapsing" the HoM reality warp (Wandas) before putting it back. He explains he let things continue because he doesn't want to interfere or change things because it always hurts people (he was sane for this feat). It stands to reason (as that was arguably the most powerful warp in Marvel comic's history) that Genis could "unwarp" whatever he wanted
  • Genis defeated the Kree-Shi'ar-Skrull alliance by manipulating the electrical impulses in their brains, killing them all just by altering their thoughts to convince them that they were dead
  • Was only ever BFR'd/defeated as Photon, when he refused to lose his new found morals and was asking for the heroes to give him a chance, when they took this moment to freeze him in time and spread him across time through-out the rest of the multiverse (also PIS lol)

Theres quite a bit more but thats all just off the top of my head, hopefully it helps a bit.

• Altered the DC multiverse by affecting the single original universe known as "the metaverse"

tf is omniversal telepathy, u can control everything in existence with ur mind?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Genis Vell:

• Can resurrect others

No Caption Provided

He actually has some pretty solid TP feats like forcing Moondragon (with the mind) gem out of his mind, shielding himself from alien telepaths, and overloading the Magus with a fraction of his cosmic awareness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak said:

Genis Vell:

• Can resurrect others

No Caption Provided

He actually has some pretty solid TP feats like forcing Moondragon (with the mind) gem out of his mind, shielding himself from alien telepaths, and overloading the Magus with a fraction of his cosmic awareness

wouldn't calling MJJ an Omniversal threat also make no diffrence in the scale of an omniverse we use in context because both those guy aren't omniversal its reserved usually for Gods of their universe cuz its means everything, having omniversal telepathy makes no sense like how the author who wrote MM creating an Omniverse simply means Multiverse, the term gets loosely define, but overall meaning should only be reserved for the most powerful of beings, IGV is powerful, but his far from that title.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak said:

Genis Vell:

• Can resurrect others

No Caption Provided

wouldn't calling MJJ an Omniversal threat also make no diffrence in the scale of an omniverse we use in context because both those guy aren't omniversal its reserved usually for Gods of their universe cuz its means everything, having omniversal telepathy makes no sense like how the author who wrote MM creating an Omniverse simply means Multiverse, the term gets loosely define, but overall meaning should only be reserved for the most powerful of beings, IGV is powerful, but his far from that title.

• I take your point but I consider Genis Vell > MJJ.
  • Omniverse and Multiverse can be used loosely in comics, I get that.
  • Genis Vell's later arcs were specifically relating to him being all powerful, yet not being called "God".
    • There's actually a funny issue that begins with him in a church, on a cross, and then in later in Asgard, and basically consists of him making a case that there's no one better fitting of the term "God" than he. (insane)
  • Molecule man is another one where at his peak he's like top 2-4 characters of all time in Marvel. He does have a lot of inconsistencies that are chalked up to character flaws and bad writing though.
    • At his peak levels he's well above Genis and MJJ, IMO.
  • I agree for the most part. It should be but on the other side of that coin, I've never seen superior cosmic awareness which is linked to his TP (or vice versa) in comics outside of someone like those ubers you mentioned.
  • To be clear, Genis Vell is not an omniversal character, he just has an ability that stretches across the multiverse that incidentally drove him insane.
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manhattan.

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers