Ino-Shika-Cho runs a One Punch Man gauntlet

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16928

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god

The trio from the village hidden in the leaves runs amok.

The Scenario:

  1. Ino-Shika-Cho have invaded the one punch man world, and the hero organisation have issued a level dragon disaster on them. but they're picking on heroes and villains alike. and they get recovered after every fight
  2. none of these characters have much info on each other, they just happen to cross path each time, and a fight breaks out
  3. all are morals off
  4. fights occur in open areas mostly, or with trees around
  5. win by any means
  6. OPM Characters are at their strongest and webcomics feats are usable

The Gauntlet

  1. Hydrated Deep Sea King
  2. Puri-Puri Prisoner
  3. Genos
  4. Speed-o-Sound Sonic
  5. Sweet Mask
  6. Atomic Samurai
  7. Flashy Flash
  8. Orochi/Psykos
  9. Golden Sperm
  10. Tatsumaki
  11. Awakened Garou
  12. Boros
  13. Saitama

So, can the trio clear through?

if not, then where they stop?

Avatar image for necromancer76
Necromancer76

5431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Necromancer76  Online

Gauntlet is extremely out of order tbh

The trio stops at 2 but could potentially win later rounds

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16928

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gauntlet is extremely out of order tbh

The trio stops at 2 but could potentially win later rounds

how? which feats of sweet mask putts him above?

and which rounds can the team wins and where they lose then?

Avatar image for mee09
Mee09

6965

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sweet Mask is pretty strong but he's not beating the Trio. Shikamaru and Ino by themselves could duo him. But he has absolutely no chance in this universe against Choji. People forget how strong Choji got during the war. Before Rock Lee and Might Guy showed up. The Akamichi clan were always the fall back clan when it came to both power and strength. Choji inherited that strength and surpassed everyone in his clan during the war. Asuma outright said Choji was stronger than everyone. Now we know that isn't true because of Naruto and Tsunade. But Choji is up there. I'd put him right under Rock Lee.

The trio gets destroyed by Genos though. Mind transfer jutsu probably won't work on a Cyborg and even if it could Genos would be moving to fast for Ino to tag with it. They can't compete with his level of attack power. Even Choji would get one shot.

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16928

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mee09 said:

Sweet Mask is pretty strong but he's not beating the Trio. Shikamaru and Ino by themselves could duo him. But he has absolutely no chance in this universe against Choji. People forget how strong Choji got during the war. Before Rock Lee and Might Guy showed up. The Akamichi clan were always the fall back clan when it came to both power and strength. Choji inherited that strength and surpassed everyone in his clan during the war. Asuma outright said Choji was stronger than everyone. Now we know that isn't true because of Naruto and Tsunade. But Choji is up there. I'd put him right under Rock Lee.

The trio gets destroyed by Genos though. Mind transfer jutsu probably won't work on a Cyborg and even if it could Genos would be moving to fast for Ino to tag with it. They can't compete with his level of attack power. Even Choji would get one shot.

so they win till Deep Sea King?

what about later rounds?

Avatar image for kasya_carey
kasya_carey

11126

Forum Posts

272

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ummm they could possibly get to 10 or 11

Ino taijustu alone was fighting the ANBU with tail beast chakra cloak in Sakura novel

She was able to hold her own and tank an attack from Magire with who had 6 tails with his chakra cloak.

Choji should be above Ino in strength and Durability

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16928

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By ssj_god

@kasya_carey said:

Ummm they could possibly get to 10 or 11

Ino taijustu alone was fighting the ANBU with tail beast chakra cloak in Sakura novel

She was able to hold her own and tank an attack from Magire with who had 6 tails with his chakra cloak.

Choji should be above Ino in strength and Durability

shouldn't characters like flashy flash, sonic, golden sperm still be a problem? then there's firepower of genos aswell

Avatar image for joviolma
JOVIOLMA

10812

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

K-King Engine GG

😳

👉👈

Avatar image for kasya_carey
kasya_carey

11126

Forum Posts

272

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god: Most likely Ino is faster than them. 3 years after the war She fought an Medical Anbu ninja Magire, who had 6 tail beast chakra shooting balls of light like bullets even in showers. She and Sai were able to react to them. Shikamaru shouldn't to be far from her speed.

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16928

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By ssj_god

@kasya_carey said:

@ssj_god: Most likely Ino is faster than them. 3 years after the war She fought an Medical Anbu ninja Magire, who had 6 tail beast chakra shooting balls of light like bullets even in showers. She and Sai were able to react to them. Shikamaru shouldn't to be far from her speed.

shouldn't characters like flashy flash, sonic still be faster? their main usp is speed you know

Avatar image for necromancer76
Necromancer76

5431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Necromancer76  Online

@ssj_god: The OP says Webcomic feats are allowed, which I'm fairly certain no one is taking into account if they think the trio can beat Sweet Mask. In his full monster form, he could blitz the trio before Shikamaru could even begin coming up with a plan. We're talking high dragon territory here. And there's 0 chance of the trio coming close to defeating the clown monster that Sweet mask defeated under the same circumstances that he had to deal with.

As for the gauntlet, Hydrated Deep Sea King is the weakest one here since Puri-Puri defeated a monster stated to be equal to DSK in the Monster Association arc. The trio can probably take them both, but I can't see them making it past Genos.

Avatar image for garobesthero1
Garobesthero1

809

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for necromancer76
Necromancer76

5431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 Necromancer76  Online

@garobesthero1: Murata didn't specify, just that Puri defeated a monster as powerful as the DSK, but I'm inclined to believe the implication was DSK at full power. He did defeat this monster using the DSK's technique he used against him.

Avatar image for kasya_carey
kasya_carey

11126

Forum Posts

272

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god: umm idk while Ino powers are support except for some offense. She did show in Sakura Hiden that she can fight ANBU ninjas with enhance one to two tails kyubii chakra cloaks with strength and taijustu. Everyone on her tail should scale to her speed except Choji.

Avatar image for garobesthero1
Garobesthero1

809

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for cromulor
cromulor

3144

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sweet Mask probably beats them but the webcomic’s scaling isn’t so clean cut and quantifiable. Should stop at Genos though otherwise.

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16928

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for raziel2014
Raziel2014

2894

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

they could possibly get past R1-R2 with extreme diff, Shikamaru shadow jutsu is not gonna work on physical monsters like Deep Sea king only leaving Choji to fight against, ino is practically useless in most cases

they cant beat Genos.

Avatar image for spinach
Spinach

1631

Forum Posts

39

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 3.

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16928

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By ssj_god

@spinach: @raziel2014: so they will definitely stop at genos? weren't they doing pretty good in the war as a team?

Avatar image for asurakj
Asurakj

1490

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shika is the strongest of the trio. I don't know if people remember or not but he completely stopped kinshiki with his shadows and Momoshiki had to absorb them.

Kinshiki had physical strength to cut apart mountains.

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16928

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@asurakj:

so how about this gauntlet? .. how could they perform?

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16928

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bump