Injustice League vs. Avenger's Enemies

#1 Edited by Moomin123 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

We've all been asked who'd win out of the JLA and the Avengers. Well I'm asking you the question of who'd win out of the Injustice League and the Avenger's arch-enemies. You may now realise that I always use these characters when talking about the Injustice League or the enemies of the Avengers. I think these are the best members of both teams.

Injustice League                                                                                                                            Avenger's Enemies

Lex Luthor (Superman                                                                                                              Red Skull (Capt. America)
Joker (Batman)                                                                                                                           Sabretooth (Wolverine)
Sinestro (Green Lantern)                                                                                                          Mandarin (Iron Man)
Capt. Cold (Flash)                                                                                                                      Abomination (Hulk)
Cheetah (Wonder Woman)                                                                                                      Mystique (Scarlet Witch)
Black Manta (Aquaman)                                                                                                            Attuma (Namor)
Black Adam (Capt. Marvel)                                                                                                        Loki (Thor)
Merlyn (Green Arrow)                                                                                                                 Green Goblin (Spider-Man)

#2 Edited by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice League handles them

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#3 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Black Adam with Sinestro can defeat Avenger's Enemies.

#4 Posted by Acer (14477 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam could solo