Infinity War Trio tries to stop Statue Hax Force Superman

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Infinity War Trio tries to stop Statue Hax Force Superman (203 votes)

The Trio wins 16%
Thor solos after IW 48%
Supes still blitzes, snapping their necks 33%
Stalemate 1%
Results 1%

Stormbreaker Thor, Nano Ironman and Hulk

Thor replaces Diana

Tony replaces Cyborg

Hulk swapped places with Arthur

They jump on him at the same time.

No Caption Provided

• 
DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To anyone who thinks he snaps their necks, if he didn't do it while facing the JL when his morals were off, why would he do it here?

Either way, he really can't out-muscle Thor, Tony, and Hulk at the same time

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By xzone

@thebestofthebest: Btw, I will admit a few months ago I used Thor hitting Hulk before he could react as Combat speed for Thor with hulks reaction feats and what not (I’m sure you know what I mean) and I definitely was wrong on that front

X

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Alright, glad to know that my man.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By xzone

@thebestofthebest: Quite honestly, even I (shocker) am getting tired of these debates with LA. They have been done so many times which makes me even more excited for End Game for fresh content

X

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Nomar

@deltahuman said:

Tony: Non factor. Gets one shotted by HV

Hulk: Strongest one here physically but overall weaker than Aquaman by virtue of the Submarine feat. Not a significant threat.

Thor: Non factor if we don't take into account uncalculated outliers and focus on consistent feats (Much Much weaker than Superman by virtue of Tectonic plate feat )

Superman solos them as easily as he soloed the league

I realized your post had a bias when you brought up the Sub feat. It's literally a feat that can be replicated by anybody on the Marvel side if they had his maneuverability in water. Aquaman isn't even IM levels of strength. I've seen the movie dude and BM was handling him fresh out of water and his hits have very little (relatively) weight behind them. Aquaman would legit have a hard time against even Cap. Cling onto that outlier for dear life though.

Also HV isn't one-shotting anybody. The best thing it has done was cut through a building when Zod awoken his. Outside of that it has 0 impressive feats.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: I was wondering about that lol. Not sure if you read my very long answer to Kev in my ask me thread, but I first started off reading comic debates, but I do prefer LA because of the simplicity of there being less content. I think Post-EG a ton of the fights being debated now will be mismatches or stomps (I won’t name em :p). I’m looking forward to the new characters and feats like Captain Marvel, Shazam, and post EG characters

X

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By xzone

@thebestofthebest: interested to hear your opinion on this feat. This is taken straight from Amcu’s respect thread btw

Deleted Scene.

This is a deleted scene and is not cannon but I also wanted to note it as it was likely meant to show the characters general capabilities.

Thor reacts to Vision's mind Gem Blast.

No Caption Provided

It is important to note that Vision's blasts have been calculated at hypersonic speeds.

MCU Vision Mind Gem blast hypersonic in speed

X

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Fair enough, fair enough. I'm only excited for End game, tbh. And Glass (not really related to DCU/MCU).

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: How would Iron Man know any of those things about Thor?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@xzone: How would Iron Man know any of those things about Thor?

Probably because his armor was being torn apart

X

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@thebestofthebest: interested to hear your opinion on this feat. This is taken straight from Amcu’s respect thread btw

Deleted Scene.

This is a deleted scene and is not cannon but I also wanted to note it as it was likely meant to show the characters general capabilities.

Thor reacts to Vision's mind Gem Blast.

No Caption Provided

It is important to note that Vision's blasts have been calculated at hypersonic speeds.

MCU Vision Mind Gem blast hypersonic in speed

X

I've no idea. It's impressive I guess.

dcuwins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone:

the wanker is till wanking? ouch

what you tried to pass off was a previsual scene for the director to get an idea. it proves nothing but just how desperate you are.

a deleted scene by zack synder shows the origin of flash with people as statues. clearly flash would me moving faster against pet cemetery superman. you fail as always.

Loading Video...

care to cry over this as well?

official canon mos novel states multiple times superman is invulnerable.

this was in tv spots for age of ultron.

No Caption Provided

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: It’s an interesting reaction/slight combat speed cause he moved out of the way, IMO

X

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

If Clark goes right into superspeed mode he stomps. If he tries to tank their attacks like he did in JL he gets stomped.

DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

dcuwins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpooluchiha:

thor never beat iron man, loki, kurse, ultron, the hulk ,but he can solo against someone who surpasses all of them.

seems legit.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar:

I realized your post had a bias when you brought up the Sub feat.

Yeah I'm biased because I have an opinion that is different from yours and I put forth my arguments that favour the characters that you don't like. You disagree with something, you're welcome to debate and argue with feats and logic. Don't cry about bias. These are a bunch of fictional characters we're debating and everybody is bound to have preferences and a certain way their minds are inclined to see things.

It's literally a feat that can be replicated by anybody on the Marvel side if they had his maneuverability in water.

Why don't you rather prove that his maneuverability and mobility is related to his lifting strength in any way. Please, enlighten the entire CV community including myself.

Aquaman isn't even IM levels of strength.

You are welcome to belive anything you want. I don t get paid to convince you of anything. I just comapared feats and came to the conclusion that none of them have feats that are even remotely comparable to the sub feat

I've seen the movie dude and BM was handling him fresh out of water and his hits have very little (relatively) weight behind them.

Thor vs Hela had no weight behind hits. Thor vs Iron Man had no weight behind hits. Thor vs Loki had no weight behind hits. By your logic, they are weak. Grow up, not every movie is Man of Steel where there will be shockwaves and craters every other minute. BM being able to fight Arthur is a feat for BM because he had an Atlantean battle armour and Atlantean steel weapons that are able to cut Arthur and specially since Arthur already has well established feats on both land and water. Watch Justice League to have a clear opinion on how strong Arthur is on land. He surfed a Parademon through a building and came out of it unharmed. His punches sent Steppenwolf back several meters and Steppenwolf already defeated him in water where Arthur has lifted subs.

Aquaman would legit have a hard time against even Cap.

Even in Justice League it was pretty clear that Aquaman is a mid tier character by CBM standards. He took hits from Superman and Steppenwolf and fought on an almost equal footing with Diana against Wolf. He is most likely slightly weaker than Diana. But here you are claiming that Cap will trouble him. Don't worry I'm not gonna whine about it. I'll choose to ignore it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Like I said, I don't have a problem if you take a bucket of piss and call it granny's peach tea.

Cling onto that outlier for dear life though.

I will even if you whine about it harder.

Also HV isn't one-shotting anybody. The best thing it has done was cut through a building when Zod awoken his. Outside of that it has 0 impressive feats.

HV is 6000 degree celcius. That's documented in BvS UC. Neither Hulk nor Stark has tanked anuthing half as hot. They get melted to slag.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@thebestofthebest: Quite honestly, even I (shocker) am getting tired of these debates with LA. They have been done so many times which makes me even more excited for End Game for fresh contentfeats

X

For you to wank and for everyone else to downplay.

DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcuwins said:

@deadpooluchiha:

thor never beat iron man, loki, kurse, ultron, the hulk ,but he can solo against someone who surpasses all of them.

seems legit.

Your name is the reason why I dont take you seriously.

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Clark goes right into superspeed mode he stomps. If he tries to tank their attacks like he did in JL he gets stomped.

Supes has NEVER tried to tank a Sharp object throughout DCEU except from Doomsday spikes but even then he knew he wouldent be able to take them He stomps here

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@olajoe1: He has tanked bullet deliberately on several occasions.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Matthew660

They are slower, but have like 100x the attack potency that ww, Arthur, cyborg, and flash were exerting in that scene. Team stomps. Superman isn’t tanking stormbreaker, nor is he no selling a fully powered lightning blast.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: why do you all keep saying DCEU flash is faster than Qs? It's never been stated or shown

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: @deltahuman: Superman's tectonic plate feat may actually be relevant. It was referenced by Luthor in the BvS prequel comic:

He loves the easy jobs: runaway trains, wildfires, Earthquakes.
He loves the easy jobs: runaway trains, wildfires, Earthquakes.

Notice how Luthor said "earthquakes" with an "s", plural. That means Superman is used to doing stuff like that off-panels, stopping earthquakes by "shifting" tectonic plates n sh*t.

I've read it, but I didn't notice that^ until recently (thanks to Macleen). So.. what y'all think?

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor Solos...

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them are a threat to Clark

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By deltahuman

@thebestofthebest:

Well my consensus has always been clear.

I don't like unexpected and unexplained exponential jumps in powerlevels. I also don't like regular characters/heroes like Superman or Thor having multi million/billion tonne level strength because for starters, it makes scaling other characters to them really tough. Also that level of strength makes their fights look stupid, redundant and really makes it hard to debate for or against them. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here and see where I'm going with this. Multi million/billion tonne strength levels are stupid in CBMs regardless of the character in question. Characters having such level of power will need to constantly job in every fight scene for the scene to not end in a few seconds. It makes other characters redundant. It makes calculations of feats difficult. Overall, everything becomes a mess.

But getting back to the topic in hand, Yes. This prelude comic does present more conclusive evidence that DCEU Superman can in fact shift tectonic plates to stop Earthquakes. Prequel/Tie-In feats included, Superman would be a sextillion tonner (average weight of a tectonic plate). I'd still not prefer using this feat and I'd prefer assigning Superman at 10k+ ton range (from the building/ship feat) but yeah, In case, I see anyone trying to pass off outlier/inconsistent/unquatifiable feats as legitimate ones while debating me or while arguing against Superman, I'll be tempted to consider Superman at Sextillion ton range. The newspaper clipping along with this new comic strip you've posted should help me bolster my arguments.

Also, what I've seen repeatedly is that Prequel/Tie-In feats are regularly used for many characters. Like MCU War Machine being able to lift a tank or BP being a bullet timer etc. So, by that logic, Superman can indeed shift tectonic plates. Don't expect certain people blinded in bias and hypocrisy to accept it though. That is against their nature.

Nonetheless, Thank you for notifying. Now I have a new weapon in my arsenal to piss off salty MCU Wankers and Hypocrites. LOL.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues lose

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: LOL, fair enough. No problem tho. Cheers.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@darkthunder: Some guy calced it on YT. Plus theres how he casually statues Wonder Woman.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: I think that’s pretty cool, and it will seem more believable if we see some comparable feats on screen later on, but I still don’t think the feat is legit at this time

X

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Qs also statues Captain America as be everyone else

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Agreed. Do you still consider Thor as astronomically stronger high tier?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Agreed. Do you still consider Thor as astronomicallystronger high tier?

I don't believe I ever used that word, but he is still far stronger by actual On-Screen feats

X

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Is it the ring feat? Because I don't think he actually moved it. Acting like an anchor, isn't the same thing as moving or lifting it. This is further backed up in the subsequent part of the scene, wherein he heavy struggles to open/lift the iris which is ridiculously smaller than the rings. I, unironically, think any DCEU/MCU top tier (referring to Superman & Hulk and Kurse) could replicate the feat without having the need to exert their strength that much (even Nucleon agrees with me xd).

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@subline: Qs also statues Captain America as be everyone else

And Captain America has what speed feats?

Wonder Woman makes statues appear frozen.

Stop the wank, just try to not have such a fixed opinion, and actually think about the feats.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people using a head canon Superman here? He only started using flash level speed against flash, I don't see flash in the Avengers roster

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Actually when he grabbed Wonder Woman and tossed her away.. the bullets were standing still as you can see in 2:20. The only time we see them moving in slow mo is after he tries to catch the Flash and the latter goes off balance which is prolly because of that (2:30). But from there up to 3:36 (you can also see other bullets completely frozen in place at 3:12-14) they were shown to be frozen in the air. They only seemed to be moving at 3:19 is 'cause of the camera angel/movements but in reality they weren't moving at all, and 3:36 is a further proof of that, you can see the bullets are still frozen in the same place they were at 3:19. So yeah, Superman statued bullets and the league as well :P

Edit:

Forgot to post the video.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@rem: Because he has better strength feats? How can you even deny what’s seen on-screen is beyond me

Edit: Here’s my explanation

Ring Feat:

For proving this, I'm gonna be using some of the commentary from Avengers: Infinity War. I believe these Director's comments are valid in reinforcing what was said and seen On-Screen

Now, many have claimed that Thor only had to break the ice because the rings moved on their own after the ice was broken, hence the machine was doing most of the work. I'm going to explain why that's incorrect:

Etri: You'll have to restart the forge. Awaken the heart of a dying star

Thor: Rabbit, fire up the pod

What we can take from this dialogue is that the forge needed to be restarted, obviously, and that they needed to move the rings to restart it. Not once is the ice mentioned here, and what that leads me to believe is that the rings needed to be moved to kick start/restart the engine, very similar to how you pull a cord on a lawn mower to get the engine going

This scene was meant to be visually stunning, showing the incredible power of Thor. This is further proven by the Director's comments made while Thor was moving the rings (IW Commentary)

Joe Russo: And, Thor, one of the things I loved about him as a kid was the fact that he was a god. And that his abilities were god-like. And this is like the Trials of Hercules

Mcfeely: Right

Joe Russo: He has to do something insanely difficult that requires as insane display of power that very few people in the universe could pull off

What I take from this is that this scene was supposed to display Thor's god-like abilities. Joe Russo even compares this ring feat to the trials of Hercules and says that very few people in the universe could pull this off

Rocket: I don't think you get the scientifics here. You wanna get those things moving you're gonna need something a lot bigger to yank em loose

Thor: Leave that to me

Rocket: Leave it to you? Buddy, you're in space, all you got is a rope and ah....

Clearly Rocket is saying Thor needs to move the rings here

Summary:

I believe that all of this evidence together proves that Thor did in fact move these rings and that the engine was not working before he kick started it, so Thor was not assisted in any way by the engine

X

Despite MCU lvl of logic sucks compared to DCEU one i completely agree with u and Russo

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Actually when he grabbed Wonder Woman and tossed her away.. the bullets were standing still as you can see in 2:20. The only time we see them moving in slow mo is after he tries to catch the Flash and the latter goes off balance which is prolly because of that (2:30). But from there up to 3:36 (you can also see other bullets completely frozen in place at 3:12-14) they were shown to be frozen in the air. They only seemed to be moving at 3:19 is 'cause of the camera angel/movements but in reality they weren't moving at all, and 3:36 is a further proof of that, you can see the bullets are still frozen in the same place they were at 3:19. So yeah, Superman statued bullets and the league as well :P

Edit:

Forgot to post the video.

Nice

Anyways, they don't look frozen to me, just slow

X

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Is it the ring feat? Because I don't think he actually moved it. Acting like an anchor, isn't the same thing as moving or lifting it. This is further backed up in the subsequent part of the scene, wherein he heavy struggles to open/lift the iris which is ridiculously smaller than the rings. I, unironically, think any DCEU/MCU top tier (referring to Superman & Hulk and Kurse) could replicate the feat without having the need to exert their strength that much (even Nucleon agrees with me xd).

I disagree

X

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could solo team definitely wins lol

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: we has no other speed feats than dodging bullets and also with a shield or bracelet. Cap has done that too

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how get past his speed

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Bayman007

They loose hard unless they get some Kryptonite

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb: Bullets are not Sharp hence why bulletproof vests can get cut with a knife

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: Why does kryptonite need to be part of piercing Clark? His best piercing feats are 30mm rounds, and Stormbreaker has feats far above that

X