- No Time Stone

- Thor is in Character, Team are Bloodlusted

- Win by Ko, Incap or Death

- BFR Allowed

- Start 50 feet away

#3 Posted by Supermanthor (4908 posts) - - Show Bio

@skywalker95: it's strange vs Thor in which I will back strange

#4 Posted by Oreoghoul (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

Only way they win is if Strange can BFR while Thor's distracted one-shotting everyone else.

#5 Posted by BreakOfDawn (719 posts) - - Show Bio

The only real factor on the team is Strange, IMO. If he uses his versatility to its max (the duplication spell that Thanos only countered through the use of the soul stone, transfiguration, etc) then he might win. However, I'm not sure he has anything to put Thor down, whereas Thor can one or two-shot him.

Thor 8/10.

#6 Posted by MAZAHS117 (11565 posts) - - Show Bio

If they can separate Thor from Stormbreaker they should win

#7 Posted by BreakOfDawn (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoghoul: Thor can always call the Bifrost to get back, though.

#8 Posted by Oreoghoul (1547 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Vertigo- (17254 posts) - - Show Bio

You'd think Thor can counter BFR through the bifrost, no?

Backing Thor though. Lightning takes out over half the team. Stormbreaker shots take out the rest.

#10 Posted by ANTHP2000 (22842 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange occupies him while Tony guts him.

#11 Edited by CyberpunkCop (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000 said:

Tony guts him??? with what?

On Topic if Strange has the time stone his team wins loses without it

#12 Posted by Outside_85 (23384 posts) - - Show Bio

He wont need to gut him, Strange just has to keep refilling his glass of beer for an hour or three.

No Caption Provided

#13 Posted by ANTHP2000 (22842 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by CyberpunkCop (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: His blade only managed to cut tony himself and not even through his armor I don't know what makes you think it can gut Thor even Hela with her necro swords tried and failed multiple times

#15 Posted by xZone (7558 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps, DS would have to use the time stone to win this

X

#16 Posted by ANTHP2000 (22842 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Megafanflash (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: His blade only managed to cut tony himself and not even through his armor I don't know what makes you think it can gut Thor even Hela with her necro swords tried and failed multiple times

Got any gifs or clips of Hela trying to pierce Thor and failing + multiple times?

#18 Posted by WhyZoSerious (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

thor stomps. He can beat the hell out of these guys without Stormbreaker and with God mode/Odin force.

With Stormbreaker and no prep, he Godstomps.

#19 Posted by ArthurCurry89 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Jobberson gets beaten by Iron Man

#20 Posted by TonyMartial (6908 posts) - - Show Bio

He loses, but I dont think its a stomp at all.

#21 Posted by Outside_85 (23384 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop said:

Got any gifs or clips of Hela trying to pierce Thor and failing + multiple times?

seemed to work pretty fine for her:

No Caption Provided

#22 Edited by CyberpunkCop (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000 said:

@cyberpunkcop: Hela did gut him though.

It was only a flesh wound and Hela's swords are vastly superior to Tony's nanotech he simply lacks the feats to even scratch Thor

@megafanflash said:
@cyberpunkcop said:

The scene were she takes his eye out she slashes him across the abdomen and only manages to cause an external flesh wound granted it stunned him for a bit

#23 Edited by biswaboxz (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Strange vs Thor in the end . If Strange uses Time Stone then no way he is gonna lose against Thor .

#24 Posted by Supermanthor (4908 posts) - - Show Bio

Jobberson gets beaten by Iron Man

after infinity war this a lol worthy comment considering vision and hulk

#25 Edited by Megafanflash (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: As expected from a slash though? Which can't be directly compared to a stab.

#26 Posted by CyberpunkCop (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: As expected from a slash though?

Well usually when people get slashed across the stomach their guts literally start falling down but in Thor's case he was completely fine, there is also another scene on the Bifrost where one of her spears could barely pierce through Thor's chest

Avatar image for supermanforever
#27 Edited by Supermanforever (7103 posts) - - Show Bio

@skywalker95: Thor blasts and they almost all die. Strange and iron man remain on feet. Then thor cuts iron man in half and then he fights strange and overwhelmes. They cant do anything to thor. Even bfr from strange is completely useless as thor just can comeback with the bifrost.

This excluding if strange does not put a timeloop or something.

#28 Posted by GraniteVision (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor curbsomps.

He is much stronger and can one-shot any of them.Only Dr.Strange has a chance to hurt him or put him down

#29 Edited by Megafanflash (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: What do we conclude with? He can't be pierced, or slashed?

Sidenote: I don't think any human in the MCU is gonna get slashed with guts pouring out on screen.. for obvious reasons other than durability. Not that the feat doesn't count. JS.

#30 Posted by CyberpunkCop (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Sidenote: I don't think any human in the MCU is gonna get slashed and guts pouring out on screen.. for obvious reasons other than durability. Not that the feat doesn't count. JS.

He can be pierced and slashed just not by Tony

#31 Posted by ourmanuel (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

With basic knowledge, he’d oneshot strange first and solo the rest.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#32 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10179 posts) - - Show Bio

Team... I think...

#33 Posted by el-kun (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@breakofdawn: even if he does the shadow duplicate stuff, Thor has his cloaks from ragnarok , the should be able to stun most of his clones or Thor just controls storm breaker and it attack every clone

#34 Posted by Mister_Surreal (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange could send him to the mirror dimension if he is able to get a good advantage during the interaction.

#35 Posted by ElSebbe (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#36 Edited by KingLouie (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at Dr. Strange being the only one who can hurt him when Iron Man made Thanos bleed.

Team.

#37 Posted by Kal-Elol (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, especially bloodlusted.

#38 Edited by Batvibe12 (5013 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#39 Posted by Rajjar (765 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way the team wins is if they separate Stormbreaker from Thor, and even then, Stark can't do anything to Thor's strength, skill, and speed, and Strange isn't fast nor strong enough to counter Thor's atmokinesis with his shields.

Thor fodderizes the rest. Bifrost circumvents Sling Rings.

#40 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (15471 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#41 Posted by Danikerhino (307 posts) - - Show Bio

If they are given prep like in the movie, I can see them taking out Thor.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#42 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman solos

#43 Edited by Paytience (4296 posts) - - Show Bio

@megafanflash said:

Sidenote: I don't think any human in the MCU is gonna get slashed with guts pouring out on screen.. for obvious reasons other than durability. Not that the feat doesn't count. JS.

What we can conclude with is that you need both strength and stronger materials than IM has shown in order to cut or slash Thor. In Spiderman: HC we find out how much harder and denser Chitauri metals are compared to earth metals, and this is shown as well with the Judas Bullet as portrayed in both Luke Cage and Agents of Shield, so we know that alien metals and material can be and usually are superior to Earth's own. (exception being Vibranium) Furthermore, On Agents of Shield, Fitz states directly that Asgardian metals are denser and harder than our own, after he fixed Lorelei's choker. We also see Eliot Randolph crumble a steel knife like paper. If I really wanted to, I could wank that feat to high heaven by pointing out that the knife should of snapped, and the fact that it bent means that Asgardian is not only hard enough to no sell a high carbon, but they are strong enough compress steel to an annealing temperature.

We would have to prove that IM's blades are of comparable hardness, and that IM is strong enough to drive them through. Because as far as I know, Thor has never been cut or stabbed by someone who is less than Asgardian in physicals, and he has never been stabbed by anything other than Asgardian (Or other alien) metal. Cutting Thanos means little as far his material hardness, since he had a lot more mass behind that attack than is present in a blade.

Sidenote: In AoS they had to hold Eliot Randolph guts in while Coulson reached into his body and squeezed his heart to keep it beating. That was...relatively tame.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#44 Posted by Greysentinel365 (5372 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#45 Posted by killers10333 (3402 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos > thor and they managed to stop thanos (save for stupidity)

#46 Posted by Gokluma (7798 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Doctor Strange vs Thor since nobody gotta do much in a fight.

#47 Edited by Megafanflash (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@paytience: zzz. Let me rephrase that. Thor is not going to get his stomach cut open with guts pouring out in his own solo flick (that is age restricted to 10-12+). The way to display that he vulnerable to slicing is like a cut across the skin, bleeding. Or losing his eye for that matter. Yes, we don't know how strong or effective Hela's daggers or Starks weapon is, but we know Thor indeed can be cut, though by a stronger enemy, sure. Like Thanos eventually bled from Stark.

Moreover, I can't find the clip where he doesn't get affected by Hela's weaponry (the stab/pierce) Am I missing something? When does he tank that?

Edit: I realize now that I am not talking to the same person, Jesus..

#48 Posted by RanaProGamer (1455 posts) - - Show Bio

No Time Stone? Then I doubt the Team can win, Strange can't BFR due to the rules so Thor takes this.

#49 Posted by noah_ouellette (3205 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by noah_ouellette (3205 posts) - - Show Bio

@breakofdawn: Illusion spell? Lightning arcs between all of them? So...Thor is kinda the god of AoE