Thor clears movie superman weak.

#152 Posted by occlusion (121 posts) - - Show Bio

No

He will die at smallville

And people at the oil rig will die

#153 Posted by occlusion (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon:

No Caption Provided

thor will be bodied in seconds at smallville.

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#154 Edited by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4202 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481 said:

For starters, if you have spent so much time on the vine spouting nonsense and will continue doing so, you should at least learn how to quote, your post is a mess.

The most durable thing Thor has destroyed with his lightning alone are the leviathans, that's the closest he gets to purely destroying something durable with lightning.

Not really no, the bifrost bridge, which could no sell Dark Elves' ships crashing into it, those ships being more durable than both Nam Ek and Faora, and Yes, Outrider ships, both things more durable than Nam Ek and Faora.

"muh outrider ships" no. Lightning doesn't spontaneously create huge fireballs and black smoke, it is very very clear that it was the explosions the lightning sparked that blew up the ship, not the inherent properties of the lightning itself. I'm not going to continue to explain this phenomenon over and over, I'm tired of doing so.

Look, i don't give a shit about how YOU think ALIEN spaceships should look like when being destroyed, that's your opinion, don't bring it to a debate.

What is FACTS is that Thor destroyed that ship, and we see lightning coming from inside it, DESTROYING it in the process. I don't care about the explosive properties you and other fanboys imagine for every MCU ship, that ship was durable enough to no sell a fall from orbit and create massive shockwaves in the process, it'ss not going to be destroyed by some explosions and nothing shown for Nam Ek, Faora and even Zod is comparable. Thor destroyed it, period. Not going to debate that point any further than what i have already done in countless other threads. If you don't want to accept the feat, that's your problem.

Thor was still doing the same knee slide we see him doing in Thor 2.

So?

Thor did not get destroyed because he was out of shape, why is that so hard to understand. He would have been beaten at prime levels just the same, Thanos is just superior. Thor is not human, he is a thousand year old asgardian. He isn't forgetting all his fighting experience in just 5 years nor is he going to lose a noticeable amount of strength,

You can't possibly know whether this is true or false, unless you are the director or screenwriter, i'm just stating the facts of Thor's state at the moment of fighting Thanos, and he was still keeping up with him.

he was still able to make Thanos try to pierce him with SB, it was not easy for Thanos.

Thor isn't getting a hit on Thanos with SB regardless of Thor's physical shape.

Again you can't know this, what's more reasonable is to assume that being completely out of shape would have an effect on Thor's combat ability, speed and strength, and as you said, Thanos was still struggling with him. Thanos may be more skilled, that's true, but to apply your skill you need to be physically capacitated, and Thor wasn't, hence why it could be possible he would be able to tag Thanos in Prime condition.

The Russo Brothers have confirmed the only reason Thor hit Thanos is IW is because he was caught completely off-guard, and that Thanos would have stomped otherwise.

No, they confirmed why he fired a beam from the Infinity Gauntlet insted of using it's versatility, because he was caught off guard, not why Thor was able to hit him.

Literally nothing you provided requires speed greater than what Faora has shown. None of those.

The denial is strong in this one...

He did that while cooking

Those blasts being able to tag supersonic space ships:

No Caption Provided

Faora can't replicate that.

Tagging CM thrice:

No Caption Provided

Same CM that can do this:

Moves FTE to those Kree
Moves FTE to those Kree

React to this:

No Caption Provided

Reacts to multiple hypersonic blasts from the kree fleet:

No Caption Provided

ETC.

Backhands a blitzing Iron Man:

Same Iron Man that can do this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And dodge tank missiles, etc.

No Caption Provided

No additional time to aimblock, whatsoever. He starts spinning the blade the moment the blast hits.

Thanos would have no trouble tagging Faora, even though she can move faster than him, he has reacted to and tagged faster oponents.

Those situations all involved a time period in which Thanos had additional time to aim block.

Dude nothing Thanos has done even comes close to being as precise and fast as what Faora does to Superman right here, let alone her feat against the soldiers later on which was explained by the SFX director to have been purposely slowed down so the audience could perceive it.

You realize the hypocrisy between these two paragraphs? Those instances you are referring to where there is "an aditional time space to aim block" are just edits or time slows for the audience to understand what's going on, just like with Faora, except in her case, she was tagged by soldiers with bullets, mid-blitz.

No one is getting fried with lightning, any lightning big enough to do anything takes too long to charge up,

The denial is strong in this one, 2:

No Caption Provided

I'll order two fried kryptonians please!

he'd be smacked down.

With their inexistent striking feats, you wish.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All Instances of characters hit with lightning that didn't take extremely long to charge. And in none of these instances did the characters get damaged by the lightning nor did their armor get damaged.

So you're not only comparing Zeus's almost featless lightning with Thor's worth years of feats lightning, but also their inability to damage armored oponents? You realize that's just a durability feat for the characters right? And not only Zeus's lightning isn't comparable to Thor's, but also, Steppenwolf's armor took the lightning, not himsef, and his armor was the one that tanked hits and heat vision from Superman, unlike Faora's and Nam-Ek's armor, which were damaged by it.

Steppenwolf in particular, who we saw a direct comparison to a kryptonian, just tanks Zeus's lightning.

Again, Steppenwolf's armor, which tanked hits from Superman and heat vision, tanked a(not comparable to Thor) lightning strike from Zeus, not scalable nor applicable to Kryptonians, or Kryptonian armor in any way.

Don't conveniently forget the time it takes Thor to strike.

Don't conveniently ignore feats and try to discredit them.

#155 Posted by SocaJunkie (9376 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Thor is a lot more one-sided since Thor doesn’t have any obvious weaknesses for Bruce to exploit.

#156 Posted by occlusion (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkpsychiclord_prime:

You love your headcanon mate.

Thor never broke from the outside any outsider ship.he went in from the entrance, caused explosions and went out from there. Clearly those ships were built to withstand force from the outside , not the inside.

The world engine, per the mos novel , impacted the earth with such force , seismographs all over the planet registered it. The impact destroyed a mountain if you compare mos and bvs. Superman while weakened, and overcoming a planetary gravity beam busted through that. And in bvs we still the metal intact.

Krytpnian metal >>>>>>>>>> any metal in mcu or ship

Thor didnt even have the speed or reflexes to move when Ultron was shooting bullets . Lady sif saved him from an arrow. Thor has repeatedly been tagged from iron man, Loki, kurse and Ultron. Thor has never even beat anyone with a name.

Thors lightening pales to dd aoe.

Dd first and weakest aoe vaporized the tops of 6 skyscrapers and 4 Apache helicopters >>>>>> than thors best lightening

It's clear that the low yield nuke that detonated in space destroyed the whales and.the mothership.

Sup endured a higher yield nuke in upper earth's atmosphere

So its illogical that thors lightening will do anything

Hela was pierced easily and.she easily endured it

Russo's state on record fat thor was the same as rag thor. After he spoke to his mom he was 100 percent the same

#157 Edited by Crunch5481 (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481 said:

For starters, if you have spent so much time on the vine spouting nonsense and will continue doing so, you should at least learn how to quote, your post is a mess.

The most durable thing Thor has destroyed with his lightning alone are the leviathans, that's the closest he gets to purely destroying something durable with lightning.

1) Not really no, the bifrost bridge, which could no sell Dark Elves' ships crashing into it, those ships being more durable than both Nam Ek and Faora, and Yes, Outrider ships, both things more durable than Nam Ek and Faora.

"muh outrider ships" no. Lightning doesn't spontaneously create huge fireballs and black smoke, it is very very clear that it was the explosions the lightning sparked that blew up the ship, not the inherent properties of the lightning itself. I'm not going to continue to explain this phenomenon over and over, I'm tired of doing so.

2) Look, i don't give a shit about how YOU think ALIEN spaceships should look like when being destroyed, that's your opinion, don't bring it to a debate.

What is FACTS is that Thor destroyed that ship, and we see lightning coming from inside it, DESTROYING it in the process. I don't care about the explosive properties you and other fanboys imagine for every MCU ship, that ship was durable enough to no sell a fall from orbit and create massive shockwaves in the process, it'ss not going to be destroyed by some explosions and nothing shown for Nam Ek, Faora and even Zod is comparable. Thor destroyed it, period. Not going to debate that point any further than what i have already done in countless other threads. If you don't want to accept the feat, that's your problem.

Thor was still doing the same knee slide we see him doing in Thor 2.

3) So?

Thor did not get destroyed because he was out of shape, why is that so hard to understand. He would have been beaten at prime levels just the same, Thanos is just superior. Thor is not human, he is a thousand year old asgardian. He isn't forgetting all his fighting experience in just 5 years nor is he going to lose a noticeable amount of strength,

4) You can't possibly know whether this is true or false, unless you are the director or screenwriter, i'm just stating the facts of Thor's state at the moment of fighting Thanos, and he was still keeping up with him.

he was still able to make Thanos try to pierce him with SB, it was not easy for Thanos.

Thor isn't getting a hit on Thanos with SB regardless of Thor's physical shape.

5) Again you can't know this, what's more reasonable is to assume that being completely out of shape would have an effect on Thor's combat ability, speed and strength, and as you said, Thanos was still struggling with him. Thanos may be more skilled, that's true, but to apply your skill you need to be physically capacitated, and Thor wasn't, hence why it could be possible he would be able to tag Thanos in Prime condition.

The Russo Brothers have confirmed the only reason Thor hit Thanos is IW is because he was caught completely off-guard, and that Thanos would have stomped otherwise.

6) No, they confirmed why he fired a beam from the Infinity Gauntlet insted of using it's versatility, because he was caught off guard, not why Thor was able to hit him.

Literally nothing you provided requires speed greater than what Faora has shown. None of those.

7) The denial is strong in this one...

Those blasts being able to tag supersonic space ships:

No Caption Provided

Faora can't replicate that.

Tagging CM thrice:

No Caption Provided

Same CM that can do this:

Moves FTE to those Kree
Moves FTE to those Kree

React to this:

No Caption Provided

Reacts to multiple hypersonic blasts from the kree fleet:

No Caption Provided

ETC.

Backhands a blitzing Iron Man:

Same Iron Man that can do this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And dodge tank missiles, etc.

No Caption Provided

No additional time to aimblock, whatsoever. He starts spinning the blade the moment the blast hits.

Thanos would have no trouble tagging Faora, even though she can move faster than him, he has reacted to and tagged faster oponents.

Those situations all involved a time period in which Thanos had additional time to aim block.

Dude nothing Thanos has done even comes close to being as precise and fast as what Faora does to Superman right here, let alone her feat against the soldiers later on which was explained by the SFX director to have been purposely slowed down so the audience could perceive it.

8) You realize the hypocrisy between these two paragraphs? Those instances you are referring to where there is "an aditional time space to aim block" are just edits or time slows for the audience to understand what's going on, just like with Faora, except in her case, she was tagged by soldiers with bullets, mid-blitz.

No one is getting fried with lightning, any lightning big enough to do anything takes too long to charge up,

9) The denial is strong in this one, 2:

No Caption Provided

I'll order two fried kryptonians please!

he'd be smacked down.

With their inexistent striking feats, you wish.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All Instances of characters hit with lightning that didn't take extremely long to charge. And in none of these instances did the characters get damaged by the lightning nor did their armor get damaged.

10) So you're not only comparing Zeus's almost featless lightning with Thor's worth years of feats lightning, but also their inability to damage armored oponents? You realize that's just a durability feat for the characters right? And not only Zeus's lightning isn't comparable to Thor's, but also, Steppenwolf's armor took the lightning, not himsef, and his armor was the one that tanked hits and heat vision from Superman, unlike Faora's and Nam-Ek's armor, which were damaged by it.

Steppenwolf in particular, who we saw a direct comparison to a kryptonian, just tanks Zeus's lightning.

11) Again, Steppenwolf's armor, which tanked hits from Superman and heat vision, tanked a(not comparable to Thor) lightning strike from Zeus, not scalable nor applicable to Kryptonians, or Kryptonian armor in any way.

Don't conveniently forget the time it takes Thor to strike.

12) Don't conveniently ignore feats and try to discredit them.

1) The Bifrost bridge weaker than previously shown when he broke it, it was being cracked by Fenris running, meanwhile Thor had to hit it how many times before? Lol, he didn't destroy the Outrider ships with the force of his lightning alone - that's not how physics work, nor is it how his lightning has been shown to work.

2) Lol, first off, calm down. No need to have an aneurysm. It's not my opinion, it's a basic understanding of chemistry and physics. Electricity does not produce fireballs like were shown all over the Outrider ship. You know what is really good at exploding when suffering massive damage? Spaceships. Turns out that complicated creations meant to travel in space do not do well when someone flys through them spouting off electricity which provides the heat for combustion. It was destroyed from the inside out and the explosions were huge.

3) So it is not clear he was not able to perform the same as he could when he was fit, in Thor the Dark World.

4) Well it's pretty obvious if you watch the movie that he was still just as strong. He was able to prevent Thanos from piercing him in time for CA to save him, clearly he wasn't a vastly different strength for it to matter. Also, he was still able to give Thanos a fight, and perform adequate moves on him, so clearly he could still fight.

5) Thor did get to disarm Thanos. Don't act like he was super nerfed. I will take director statements over your speculation on what Thor could have done.

6) Yes, and Thanos would not have gotten it and would have stomped him if he used the gauntlet without being caught off-guard. What I said was correct.

7) Lol I'm not touching that Wank with a 10ft pole.

8) She was tagged by bullets because she doesn't need to dodge them and there exists such things as spraying and praying as well as just adding in cool effects, because we could not see her mid blitz why should they?

9) Wank, you cut out what happened before lol.

10) Was the Kryptonian armor actually damaged by it? I don't remember that. Zeus broke the mother box connection with lightning, also its freakin Zeus are you serious? Dude made an island and WW, he's extremely powerful, and lightning is still lightning.

11) That lightning strike was comparable to the one Thanos was hit with lol. The kryptonian armor also took hits from superman without damage and it wasn't hurt by heat vision from what I remember. SO yes it is scale-able.

12) Dont conveniently ignore physics, and edit out context.

#158 Edited by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4202 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481: Look man, i gave you a chance to debate this properly, all you continue to do is bring your headcanon with no backup evidence whatsoever, your opinion or theories don't count in a debate, i've proven my points with actual feats instead of headcanon, and you dismissed them like nothing. It's clear you have a low opinion on MCU characters, like some other users on this site, and when being presented evidence of being superior in some aspects to DCEU characters, you can't accept it. So i'm just going to pass on quoting your post and paraphrase you:

"Lol I'm not touching that lowball, headcanon and assumptions with a 10ft pole".

What you need to learn is a title means nothing, Zeus being a god means nothing without actual feats. Faora and Nam-Ek being kryptonians means nothing without actual feats, and they don't have the required to even harm Thor. You accuse me of wank but don't post evidence of it, you bring a science explanation to a debate about the destruction of an alien spaceship like it mattered, you try to scale totally different types of metal between one another and cross-scale them to the ones of the MCU, and compare Zeus's lightning to Thor's as if they were equals, which they are not, as Thor's has much superior feats. You ignore the evidence of Thor instantly calling down lightning and call it wank, etc.

And to go back to the kryptonian metal, how do you think the missile was able to overload Faora's senses? Superman damaged her suit with a bullrush. And both Nam-Ek and Faora were hurt and Nam-Ek's suit was even melting by heat vision, which is nowhere near as hot as normal lightning, and much less powerful than Thor's lightning:

Loading Video...

In fact, heat vision is stated to be as hot as the surface of the sun, while regular real life lightning, is 5 times hotter.

And to leave it here, let's pretend i were to accept your assumption of the lightning triggering explosions or whatever, here's a slowmo of the lightning piercing from the inside to the outside hull of the ship:

No Caption Provided

And EVEN if it hadn't pierced it from the outside, the lightning was melting and destroying the entire hull, the outside hull doesn't just get weaker because it was pierced from inside, lol.

It doesn't get more obvious than that, that even the lightning cloak will have no trouble melting their armor and fry them, much less lightning from the sky which Thor can call instantly like so:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SO NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO DISCREDIT FEATS, THEY. STILL. GET. ONE. SHOTTED.

#159 Posted by Crunch5481 (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481: Look man, i gave you a chance to debate this properly, all you continue to do is bring your headcanon with no backup evidence whatsoever, your opinion or theories don't count in a debate, i've proven my points with actual feats instead of headcanon, and you dismissed them like nothing. It's clear you have a low opinion on MCU characters, like some other users on this site, and when being presented evidence of being superior in some aspects to DCEU characters, you can't accept it. So i'm just going to pass on quoting your post and paraphrase you:

"Lol I'm not touching that lowball, headcanon and assumptions with a 10ft pole".

1)What you need to learn is a title means nothing, Zeus being a god means nothing without actual feats. Faora and Nam-Ek being kryptonians means nothing without actual feats, and they don't have the required to even harm Thor. You accuse me of wank but don't post evidence of it, you bring a science explanation to a debate about the destruction of an alien spaceship like it mattered, you try to scale totally different types of metal between one another and cross-scale them to the ones of the MCU, and compare Zeus's lightning to Thor's as if they were equals, which they are not, as Thor's has much superior feats. You ignore the evidence of Thor instantly calling down lightning and call it wank, etc.

2) And to go back to the kryptonian metal, how do you think the missile was able to overload Faora's senses? Superman damaged her suit with a bullrush. And both Nam-Ek and Faora were hurt and Nam-Ek's suit was even melting by heat vision, which is nowhere near as hot as normal lightning, and much less powerful than Thor's lightning:

Loading Video...

In fact, heat vision is stated to be as hot as the surface of the sun, while regular real life lightning, is 5 times hotter.

And to leave it here, let's pretend i were to accept your assumption of the lightning triggering explosions or whatever, here's a slowmo of the lightning piercing from the inside to the outside hull of the ship:

No Caption Provided

And EVEN if it hadn't pierced it from the outside, the lightning was melting and destroying the entire hull, the outside hull doesn't just get weaker because it was pierced from inside, lol.

It doesn't get more obvious than that, that even the lightning cloak will have no trouble melting their armor and fry them, much less lightning from the sky which Thor can call instantly like so:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SO NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO DISCREDIT FEATS, THEY. STILL. GET. ONE. SHOTTED.

Yadda, yadda I don't care about your exposition.

1) I gave three feats of Zeus actually. Separating Mother boxes, creating Wonder Woman, and creating a whole island and magically cloaking it. Thor does not possess more raw power than Zeus lol. I did not ignore evidence of Thor calling down powerful lightning instantly because it does not exist. As I stated before, you edited out the prior effort on Thor's behalf, and that was part of the evidence I gave demonstrating your wank.

2) Did you watch the same scene as me? Lol. Superman blitzes, and slams Faora's face into the ground, compromising the integrity of her forcefield mask, not the metal lol. Same thing happened to Zod. Also, I can't see any evidence of metal melting from the heat vision after rewatching the scene. If you'd like to give a screenshot with explicit burn marks feel free, but I doubt they exist. All I can tell is that Faora probably felt the heat throught the suit and that they both felt the physical force of the heat vision. So apparently you don't understand the concept of thermal energy very well. Temperature is the average kinetic energy of the particles. Thermal energy is the total amount of energy of the particles. Temperature =/= Thermal Energy. Things can transfer more heat despite having a lower temperature than something else. Heat capacity is the amount of energy it takes for an object to rise in temperature. Water has a specific heat of 4.186 Joule/gram*degC, while Iron has 0.450 Joule/gram*degC of heat capacity. This means that it takes much more energy to raise the temperature of water than it does to raise the temperature of Iron. This is part of why Iron (and other metals are good thermal conductors), they require less heat to raise temperature, and so heat flows through them easier rather than simply being held more. Less energy is wasted by being contained by the metal, than compared to water for example. Rate of conduction depends on temperature difference, and if given enough time two objects will equalize in temperature. This does NOT mean they will equalize in energy, since temperature is not the same as total thermal energy. For example, if water and iron are equal in temperature then the water will have a about ~8 times greater energy stored within it. This property of water is also why it is a good coolant, it can absorb a lot of heat. The issue with lightning is that while it is extremely hot, the total heat is smaller because it usually doesn't last very long.

Lol, what melting? There is no evidence of melting on the outrider ships. We see the lightning before the explosions because lightning is faster. Dude those were massive explosions in areas the ship is not meant to explode from. It was designed to withstand hitting the ground hard, not random explosions from within. If there is no jobbing, then Thor gets blitzed before he can call lightning lol, and even if he does manage to call a strike he has to be accurate with it. Lightning cloak is insufficient to do anything to them and even that is not purely automatic and it requires conscious awareness on Thor's part otherwise it would be non-discriminatory and hit everyone, but it doesn't so clearly it is not subconscious. Thor has limitations and he hasn't been shown to call lightning down while being beaten, with Hela she stopped to monologue and with Hulk he used a punch.

#160 Edited by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4202 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481 said:

Yadda, yadda I don't care about your exposition.

Neither do i care about your opinions and headcanon.

1) I gave three feats of Zeus actually. Separating Mother boxes,

The only relevant one, not comparable to Thor's lightning, just stop comparing them, move on.

creating Wonder Woman,

He can have children by having sex with a woman, what an OP superpower...

and creating a whole island and magically cloaking it.

Yeah, he can create stuff, good for him. Not really relevant at all though.

Thor does not possess more raw power than Zeus lol.

Never did i state that, you were the one comparing Zeus's lightning to Thor's, when they are not. Also, creation is not applicable in combat, if it's not explicitly used by the character with that purpose, by feats Thor would stomp Zeus in a fight.

I did not ignore evidence of Thor calling down powerful lightning instantly because it does not exist.

>Be me

>Reply to an statement of Thor not being able to call down powerful lightning from the sky instantly.

>Post 3 different instances of Thor doing exactly that.

>It does not exist.

>Be done with this guy.

Look dude, you can continue being in denial on your own, don't drag me into your delusion. I'll reply to this post and probably be done with this debate, so don't expect a reply because you honestly don't deserve one.

As I stated before, you edited out the prior effort on Thor's behalf, and that was part of the evidence I gave demonstrating your wank.

Yeah, and i stated that Thor one-shots both Nam-Ek and Faora at the same time. Guess that counts as evidence, and this debate is over... (?

If you want to prove anything, do it with evidence, such as feats, quotes, videos, etc. Because your statements don't mean nothin', and so far you haven't proven anything.

If you want the full scene here it is, i'm not affraid to post it whatsoever:

Loading Video...

Damn, what an awesome scene, from an awesome movie.

Anyway, as you can see, Thor has a vision from Odin, as he needed motivation and to understand his own power, Odin explains to him that his godly power don't come from no hammer, Mjolnir was just a tool to focus it. Then right after that he awakens his power and learns how to use it, bringing down the "biggest lightning strike in the history of lightning", as instantly as you can get.

I didn't do anything that could be consider wank, just posted the relevant part of the scene in question which is when Thor uses his power. Now as you didn't bring evidence at all and just called me a wanker, you are a liar, which means that if your statements weren't worth shit in a debate before, they are wort even less now.

compromising the integrity of her forcefield mask, not the metal lol. Same thing happened to Zod.

Not relevant which part of the suit broke, given that their senses can be overwhelmed with a measly explosion, Thor's lightning still oneshots them, lol.

Also, I can't see any evidence of metal melting from the heat vision after rewatching the scene. If you'd like to give a screenshot with explicit burn marks feel free, but I doubt they exist.

I absolutely don't need to, at all, you are the one that has to post proof of the suit not being damaged, because i can clearly see chunks of it falling from where the suit is being hit, glowing hot red, and then the suit itself glowing aswell, no need more proof than that.

All I can tell is that Faora probably felt the heat throught the suit and that they both felt the physical force of the heat vision.

You don't scream in pain when you feel something warm, watch it with volume, they both were hurt.

The issue with lightning is that while it is extremely hot, the total heat is smaller because it usually doesn't last very long.

Lmao, you didn't need to post a thesis to say that, i already know this. Lightning usually lasts half a second, fortunately, Thor can control the duration of his lightnings, and we have seen them last for seconds, almost full a minute. The lightning on Hela, in particular, lasted 13 seconds, counting from the video. More than what it took for the heat vision to melt Nam-Ek's armor, and much more than enough to- you guessed it- one-shot them.

Lol, what melting? There is no evidence of melting on the outrider ships. We see the lightning before the explosions because lightning is faster. Dude those were massive explosions in areas the ship is not meant to explode from. It was designed to withstand hitting the ground hard, not random explosions from within.

You clearly are just interpreting the scene in a way that fits your argument. I'm just stating what i saw, lightning coming from inside the ship, and going through the outside hull, destroying it in the process. The explosions come after that. Anyway, as i've said, i have debated this point in countless other threads, and don't need it to prove that Thor's lightning will kill the kryptonians, feats and facts have already done that for me.

If there is no jobbing, then Thor gets blitzed before he can call lightning lol, and even if he does manage to call a strike he has to be accurate with it.

Even if they managed to blitz him, which they can't, as Thor can react to supersonic stuff (and so can Thanos), they aren't even hurting him, he has tanked far worse than what they can dish out (it's funny to me that this entire time you were discussing their durability when you sould be more focused on how they actually harm Thor). And no ,he doesn't need to be accurate, his lightning is big enough to engulf the entire Asgard palace and the city below, it'll be enough to fry both Nam-Ek and Faora at the same time. So either with lightning or Stormbreaker which can oneshot them aswell, they are going down.

Thor has limitations and he hasn't been shown to call lightning down while being beaten, with Hela she stopped to monologue and with Hulk he used a punch.

You realize that in both of these instances Thor still hadn't figured out how to use his powers without Mjolnir and were both instances of him awakening it right?