Infinity War Iron Man, Spider-Man And Vision VS DCEU Aquaman, Cyborg and Wonder Woman

• 92 results
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vision gets feats from all three films he appeared in.

Iron Spider-Man and Infinity War Iron Man

Diana has her Sword and Shield and feats from all movies

Battle on Titan

Morals off, Bloodlust, No Prep

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg hacks vision and IM then Spidey gets stomped.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

Iron Man could give these three a decent fight on his own. Adding in Peter and Vision makes this a sure win for Team 1.

Also Cyborg isn't hacking Vision. More like the other way around.

Unorthodoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Dceu can win Cybord is a walking imp and its debatable if he can hack their suites. WW is the strongest here .

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Cyborg aint hacking no one. In fact Vision cut off Ultron from the web while simultaneously fighting him off from nuclear codes.

All while he was barely a fraction of himself

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Cyborg aint hacking no one. In fact Vision cut off Ultron from the web while simultaneously fighting him off from nuclear codes.

All while he was barely a fraction of himself

He didn't fight him off nuclear codes he kept changing the codes, different thing. And he cut internet access when ultron was weakened. Tonys gear has been hacked by ned.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tony_Shark

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Thats not his suit though.

And changing codes faster than they can be decrypted is counter-hacking

ANYWAY

Unfortunately for Cyborg or Aquaman, the don't have enough feats to suggest they can hang with Vision or Iron Man.

Spider Man is a weak link but he has proven to enough elusive and distracting enough to help Iron Man or Vision get the KO.

WW is a problem though and she will be hard to beat. Eventually

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark said:

It's his tech and he put "everything" into it.

not really because just changing the code rapidly just makes it non-functioning he didn't cut access off. You can still get a code but it's useless because someones already changed it. For example if you hacked into my facebook and found my password was Logang4life but then you try to enter it and it's been changed you've still hacked my facebook, me changing the password from that doesn't mean I've counter hacked you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC, Wonder Woman is too much.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ANYWAY

Unfortunately for Cyborg or Aquaman, the don't have enough feats to suggest they can hang with Vision or Iron Man.

Spider Man is a weak link but he has proven to enough elusive and distracting enough to help Iron Man or Vision get the KO.

WW is a problem though and she will be hard to beat. Eventually

I answered the top 2 already

I've already stated that cyborg hacks them and Vision got gutted easily IMs armour isn't that impressive.

WW blitz and stabs both through the chest.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU stomps.

Cyborg was almost killed by a Car busting beam, Tony one shots him.

Aquaman has no feats he gets beamed by vision (the same beam that left a hole in Vibranium)

WW is weaker than IM, and in no way can she beat all 3

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU stomps.

Cyborg was almost killed by a Car busting beam, Tony one shots him.

Aquaman has no feats he gets beamed by vision (the same beam that left a hole in Vibranium)

WW is weaker than IM, and in no way can she beat all 3

No they don't they all go down to cyborg hacking them. Plus none of them can hand with WW in a fight.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: when has cyborg ever hacked anything without physically touching it? Also ironman can definitely hang with diana and so can vision.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: when has cyborg ever hacked anything without physically touching it? Also ironman can definitely hang with diana and so can vision.

He hacked into batmans computers from across the city and no they can't vision got destroyed by a spear and the sword will cut tony to ribbons.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Malzahaar

@clownprinceofcrime1995: How on Earth is Dianas featkest sword harming a man who can tank punch after punch form foes greater than base Thor and Hulk? You're full of it mate.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: you're forgetting he had a whole network of computers and line in his room from which he was able to get into bat computer he didn't do it without any help. And nope corvus's glave cutting through vibranium is a feat for the glave. Diana would have a hard time hitting an aware vision. And ironman can prevent her from running off using nano tech to hold her in place while he combos her.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: How on Earth is Dianas featkest sword harming a man who can tank punch after punch form foes greater than base Thor and Hulk? You're full of it mate.

Thor and Hulk don't have great striking feats either. They've knocked each other around a bit but when WW is throwing super sonic punches they're outclassed.

@shadyxv said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: you're forgetting he had a whole network of computers and line in his room from which he was able to get into bat computer he didn't do it without any help. And nope corvus's glave cutting through vibranium is a feat for the glave. Diana would have a hard time hitting an aware vision. And ironman can prevent her from running off using nano tech to hold her in place while he combos her.

Diana is miles faster than vision how would she have issue? Plus her sword is magical just like corvus' spear! WW can just lasso stark and stab him.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: they have massively greater striking feats than anyone in the thread so moot point.

Anything else?

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: they have massively greater striking feats than anyone in the thread so moot point.

Anything else?

An example? The only one that's semi impressive is the levitation from A1 but that's PIS now considering Hulk hasn't done anything close to it before or since. And Thor doesn't have any good striking feats that I can recall. Best is probably against the featless destroyer.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: naah Thor and hulk both have better striking than Wonder woman and when has she ever thrown a super sonic punch?

And yes it might be magical but there is no proof vision is weak to magic. And glave was not magical it was technological.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By g2_

DC

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: naah Thor and hulk both have better striking than Wonder woman and when has she ever thrown a super sonic punch?

And yes it might be magical but there is no proof vision is weak to magic. And glave was not magical it was technological.

Well it cuts by splitting atoms in the comics which is the same as WW sword in the comics .

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: lmao are you serious? Please tell me you're joking.

I see a lot of words and not many feats. If they have so much more striking power show some feats.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Go watch Ragnarok.

Or any film with Thor in it his striking feats are way higher than WW's.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: naah it doesn't. Where is it said that her sword cuts by splitting atoms?

I did say for both characters I was using comic references right?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg isn't hacking Vision. Anyways If Stark is smart he can take down Diana though that is debatable. Vision is a good bit better than Aquaman or Cyborg and Peter can distract Aquaman at least. I think I'll back team MCU for a majority. Good fight though.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Cyborg isn't hacking Vision. Anyways If Stark is smart he can take down Diana though that is debatable. Vision is a good bit better than Aquaman or Cyborg and Peter can distract Aquaman at least. I think I'll back team MCU for a majority. Good fight though.

I agree. MCU should take this.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: i believe her comic sword might but not movie one and same for glave. But still cutting an nigh indestructible metal is better

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: i believe her comic sword might but not movie one and same for glave. But still cutting an nigh indestructible metal is better

Diana cut doomsday with it who was pretty much impervious to everything else but kryptonite.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: see tanking a nuke is energy durability...and his piercing level is unknown while vibranium has tanked mjolnir without scratch and a glave cutting through it like butter is better imo.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, soo many Replies. I feel soo honoured that I have created a Heated Debate for you guys

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @ the guy using Comic feats to argue DCEU/MCU battles. There's a reason it's a different universe.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: see tanking a nuke is energy durability...and his piercing level is unknown while vibranium has tanked mjolnir without scratch and a glave cutting through it like butter is better imo.

Thanos also just crushed it with no effort though and strength wise he's not much above Thor and Hulk.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: he's massively stronger than Hulk lmao, I'm starting to think you haven't watched a single MCU film.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos also just crushed it with no effort though and strength wise he's not much above Thor and Hulk.

So if I completely body someone so bad they are scared to even show their face around me again, I'm "not much above them"?

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team MCU. Iron Man beats Cyborg and Aquaman quite easily while Vision holds off Diana. Spidey does whatever

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DCEU team in a stomp. Cyborg can hack Iron Man and Spider-Man's suits, and Aquaman and Wonder Woman are more than enough to handle Vision.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team MCU wins.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still kinda wonder why people are so impressed with Cyborg's hacking ability. Only Spider-Man might be hacked imo. Iron Man wasn't hacked by Ultron in his Age of Ultron suits and I doubt he would make his new ones easier to hack.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: He hacked cctv cameras so for the dceu fanboys thats good enough to hack ironman and vision...

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@mrmonster: Cyborg aint hacking nobody. So stop with the bs Ironman takes out cyborg with ease vision holds diana off while spicy distracts aquaman tony comes and finishes off aquaman and they jump diana. team marvel with ease

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DCEU team in a stomp. Cyborg can hack Iron Man and Spider-Man's suits, and Aquaman and Wonder Woman are more than enough to handle Vision.

No. Cyborg isn't hacking anyone. Iron Spider suit's security firmware should be > Iron Man's AoU Armor as Tony created it after and it wouldn't make sense to create new armor with an outdated security firmware, and Tony's AoU didn't get hacked by Ultron, who is leagues above Cyborg's AI. Same with Tony's Bleeding Edge armor. Vision could arguably hack Cyborg if he made contact with him as he's above even Ultron.

Aquaman gets delt with by Spiderman honestly, Spiderman's feats outside of the Iron Spider armor put him in Aquaman's weight class, add it in and he can handle the fight with some difficulty.

Wonder Woman is capable in this fight but she isn't going to take down Tony without an extremely rough and drawn out fight, which won't happen, because after Vision Blue Screens Cyborg, and Spidey has some sushi, they're coming in and completely wrecking Diana after mere moments.

So in short:

Vision >>>>> Cyborg

Spidey in Iron Spider ~> Aquaman

Iron Man ~<= Wonder Woman.

Fight goes like this:

Vision turns Cyborg into a Windows 7 Error Screen, goes to help Spidey who's holding his own against Aquaman, they both send him back to the depths, and then assist Tony who is slightly struggling against Diana, and all three crush her.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

So if I completely body someone so bad they are scared to even show their face around me again, I'm "not much above them"?

It's PIS Thor beat hulk just as badly in ragnarok and the zombie dog owned him.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: he's massively stronger than Hulk lmao, I'm starting to think you haven't watched a single MCU film.

By what feats? Thor beat hulk in pretty much the same way and was about to lay him out before he was stopped.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PIS...lmao. Nobody has ever knocked the Hulk out cold with as little effort as Thanos. Thor did not body Hulk. Fenris was powerful on its own and still didn't do anything to Hulk except bite him. You're purposely lowballing.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin said:
@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

PIS...lmao. Nobody has ever knocked the Hulk out cold with as little effort as Thanos. Thor did not body Hulk. Fenris was powerful on its own and still didn't do anything to Hulk except bite him. You're purposely lowballing.

You mean like Thor was going to after about 20 seconds when he got access to his power? Literally strolling up to a dazed hulk to put him out.

It was mauling him and making hulk shout out in pain until it fell off the waterfall which is what saved him.