Infinity War Crew vs DCEU Doomsday

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cyberpunkcop: You're not understanding my argumentative stance, mate. I did not say he didn't bust a moon, I said he didn't attack Iron Man with a moon busting attack, say for example a moon busting energy beam or attempting to rip him apart with the power gem, the same way he did the said moon. It could have something to do with the power gem DC being proportional with the intended target size, no?

And Thanos wasn't bloodlusted against Tony not a tiny bit he was never bloodlusted aside from when he almost lost the gauntlet and that was for only a few seconds

And a few seconds in a fight like that is a lot, yet he did not unleash a moon busting energy beams or crushing Iron Man with moon level power.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest:

You're not understanding my argumentative stance, mate. I did not say he didn't bust a moon, I said he didn't attack Iron Man with a moon busting attack, say for example a moon busting energy beam or attempting to rip him apart with the power gem, the same way he did the said moon. It could have something to do with the power gem DC being proportional with the intended target size, no?

The same reason he didn't kill Spiderman here even though he could have it wasn't his intention

As for the power stone there are a lot of contradictions about it for one thing it's stated to specifically propagate through organic matter but we see that it has no problems destroying a barren lifeless moon or the Asgardian space ship no reason to think he can inflict the same amount of power on Doomsday if he really wanted

And a few seconds in a fight like that is a lot, yet he did not unleash a moon busting energy beams or crushing Iron Man with moon level power.

Because he only kills when he has no other choice like with Vision

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e
deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only relevant people are Strange, Thor (only because of Stormbreaker) and Thanos due to Space Gem hax. Everyone else will only power him up further.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: You said "not fully cutting" Doomsday and that would have nothing to do with durability but someone's size. Stormbreaker never fully cut Thanos because of how big he is. He's not human sized and Stormbreaker will never get stuck on a human. The only part durability plays a factor in is if they can still keep on going despite being pierced.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday wins.

Dabalya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Dabalya

With Thanos having these 2 gems team wins.Assuming he will use them wisely.

Thor is faaaaaar away from soloing.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: Fair enough.

@darthvaderrocks: What? Why are you entirely dismissing his durability? Elaborate. Are you saying Doomsday-sized individuals would get cut regardless of how durable they are, even if it's planetary level+ durability?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: Planet durability doesn't mean much vs piercing. That's not how durability works for this stuff. For example it's why Doomsday can tank a nuke but get sliced by WW's sword even though the nuke should blow him apart. And again, you said "not fully cutting". A piercing weapon not fully cutting someone is all about size.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: Oh gawd..

Planet durability doesn't mean much vs piercing.

It's the other way around. When you have a planet level durability, piercing durability becomes entirely redundant. Unless you're like Wonder Woman (she doesn't have planet durability btw). Split durability is an extremely rare case, and it doesn't apply to the likes of Superman and Doomsday.

That's not how durability works for this stuff. For example it's why Doomsday can tank a nuke but get sliced by WW's sword even though the nuke should blow him apart.

Diana's sword is clearly made of a substance far more denser/durable than regular swords, cutting Doomsday is a feat for the sword not an anti-Doomsday feat given that Doomsday is already an established bullet proof (+ we have a confirmation that Diana's sword is one of the weapons capable of piercing Kryptonian skin like a hot knife through butter, in the DCEU Earth). Also, no, your logic is horrid. To give you an example, 616 Gamora has special weapons capable of easily cutting Thanos despite of the latter having an insane level of durability (is bullet proof, axes and other swords and such shatters on his skin..etc), it doesn't take away from his planetary level+ durability. It's a feat for the sword, not anti-Thanos feat.

And again, you said "not fully cutting". A piercing weapon not fully cutting someone is all about size.

Yeah, but if said someone can withstand a nuke or planet busting attacks or supernovaes with minimal damage... then SB would shatter on his skin.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@skywalker95: Thor alone is a big problem (Could rip his head clean off) , Hulk and Tony will also be problematic , Wanda's TP is OP , Vision cannot be harmed if he acts smart and he can hit really hard and then Thanos with two stones.

Doomsday would be stomped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: Not really. 616 Hulk has tanked planet busting attacks yet still gets pierced by Wolverine. Logically her sword shouldn't pierce Doomsday unless it has nuke DC (it doesn't) but it still did. It's just how it goes in comics and movies.

When did I say it was an anti-feat for Doomsday lol? Also, her sword being better than regular swords isn't much. It's still not nuke level and yet it still pierced him because you having nuke durability doesn't mean much vs piercing weapons. That's why we bring up different types of durability like blunt force, piercing, energy, etc.

You said WW's sword is better than regular swords because it's more dense and durable, so why wouldn't Stormbreaker pierce Doomsday if that's all it takes? Stormbreaker is obviously more dense and durable than any other regular Earth sword or stuff like that.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_devil: I can’t say who wins since it’s against the rules for OPs to comment on their battle threads, but all I’ll say is I disagree with Hulk and Tony being problematic to Doomsday.

If you feel team wins, then fair enough, that’s your opinion and I totally respect it. But to say this is lock worthy is a bit far fetched imo

But it’s up to the mods decision and seeing how we’re 3 pages in, and one of them has been tagged already, with no reply yet, I’d say they disagree

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@skywalker95: That was just my opinion , I think it's too much for Doomsday.

Cheers.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks:

Not really. 616 Hulk has tanked planet busting attacks yet still gets pierced by Wolverine.

Yes really. 616 Hulk has a good piercing durability in general, Wolverine's claws are made of Adamantium which is the only reason as to why they can cut him. Not to mention, said "claws" actually pierced the likes of Silver Surfer, Thor and Gladiator in the past and even teambusters like Thanos himself. Moot point.

Logically her sword shouldn't pierce Doomsday unless it has nuke DC (it doesn't) but it still did.

No, it doesn't need to have nuke level DC. Holy shit.. it's a sword, a sword doesn't have "DC".

It's just how it goes in comics and movies.

No.

When did I say it was an anti-feat for Doomsday lol?

That's what your posts seem to imply.

Also, her sword being better than regular swords isn't much. It's still not nuke level and yet it still pierced him because you having nuke durability doesn't mean much vs piercing weapons.

See, what I said above, regarding the sword.

That's why we bring up different types of durability like blunt force, piercing, energy, etc.

It only works with characters that are actually vulnerable to all kinds of piercing weapons whilst display a good amount of blunt force durability (like Wonder Woman and Rulk for example). Same with energy durability.

Edit:

You said WW's sword is better than regular swords because it's more dense and durable, so why wouldn't Stormbreaker pierce Doomsday if that's all it takes? Stormbreaker is obviously more dense and durable than any other regular Earth sword or stuff like that.

Let's see, both Doomsday and Thanos are established bullet proof individuals so there is no reason to assume their piercing durability is different than their overall durability. Except, Doomsday's general durability is leagues beyond that of Thanos, ergo, the chances of SB cutting through him is extremely low, especially when you take into account that it barely even cut that deep into Thanos's chest (like an inch and half at best). It'd only scratch Doomsday, I'll give you that. But fully pierce him? Nah.

As a side note, just because both of weapons are made of otherworldly material doesn't mean they are equal in term of power. SB is clearly far more destructive whilst Diana's sword is far more dangerous when it boils down to piercing.

• Wonder Woman's sword > Thor's new hammer, in term of piercing.