Infinity War Cap runs The Spider Man gauntlet

• 85 results
Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Infinity War Cap runs The Spider Man gauntlet (63 votes)

Clears.. Easily includs the Bonus round 6%
Clears Mid-high diff 3%
No way in hell, he clear this 5%
He get stomped every round 5%
Stop at 1 10%
Probably stop at 2 41%
He get blitzed at 3 11%
Tobey murders him 13%
Get shitstomped at Bonus 2%
Clear the gauntlet but loses in the Bonus 5%

Morals off Steve Rogers

1. Homecoming Spidey
  2. Iron Spidey
  3. Garfield Spidey
  4. Symbiote Spidey (Raimi)

Bonus: Topher Venom, Tobey, Garfield and Iron Spideys

Full rest between rounds

Standard gear

Morals off all Spider guys

Win by KO, Incap or Death No BFR

No Caption Provided

• 
shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't cap get a hard punch to face by thanos and later got up just fine?

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: lol and? Come on if he git up juat dine means tha ia wasn't putting much power into it

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkking25: I was asking it genuinely i don't remember it correctly that's why.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

The bonus round is a massive mismatch. At least give him Bucky or Panther as a partner

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Stops at 2.

And IW Spiderman is above IW Cap.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 2 depending on if Peter has improved that much between Homecoming and IW

gets thoroughly destroyed every round afterward

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

And IW Spiderman is above IW Cap.

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@georgewbush: He withstood a punch from Thanos without getting Killed

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

It's likely he doesn't even pass 1 tbh

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tayssti

@tjakrabirawa: Yeah, not even visibly injured either. For comparison, BP got hit with basically an identical punch while wearing his suit and also got knocked out. Shows what a punch from Thanos with that amount of effort can do, and Cap took it just as well as BP w/suit.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Steve Rogers seems to evolve over time, so it seems that besides piercing resistance, he's now comparably durable to Black Panther. Or maybe he takes blunt impacts better than Black Panther (I mean, he did fall from a building as far back as TWS and he's only gotten stronger). You can argue Thanos held back, but that punch looked about as strong as the one he hit BP with (not full effort but not a one inch punch either). So when it comes to Spider Man (who Steve already tanked a kick to the face from), I think it stops at 2 or 3. Definitely gets past one, I mean, Spider-Man was strong and tough, but that's not enough to prevent him from being overwhelmed by Steve's combos that could even faze the mark 46, and it was also not too long after Civil War where Steve already won. Then there's the feat where Steve held Thanos's hand. Yeah, Thanos wasn't really trying, but to stop Thanos from making a casual movement at all should allow Steve to faze Spider-Man. So I'd say Steve can win 2, but with more difficulty, as the IW suit is pretty good, but Peter isn't really skilled in using it yet (talking about the extra arms). Its durability will cause the fight to be long, but I can see it going either way since a determined and morals off Steve will be landing a ton of hits aimed to kill, which will hurt Peter, but Peter also has durability that allows him to make more mistakes. Based on feats, despite Spider-Man having greater lifting strength, their striking power is comparable (probably because Steve knows how to throw a proper punch or kick). I don't see Steve getting past 3 due to the strength, reaction time, and speed gap. 3 is the highest Steve can go. Anyone agree or disagree with my analysis?

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Garfield Spidey better than Iron Spidey?

What stats is he superior to MCU Spiderman? Just curious, since I've never done a comparison between them.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@georgewbush: He withstood a punch from Thanos without getting Killed

@tayssti said:

@tjakrabirawa: Yeah, not even visibly injured either. For comparison, BP got hit with basically an identical punch while wearing his suit and also got knocked out. Shows what a punch from Thanos with that amount of effort can do, and Cap took it just as well as BP w/suit.

It's almost as if people can control how much force they hit someone with.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Garfield Spidey better than Iron Spidey?

What stats is he superior to MCU Spiderman? Just curious, since I've never done a comparison between them.

He has Speed over MCU Spidey but that's about it I believe

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Before getting punched in the face, Steve already got hit by a concussive blast from what I believe was the Power Stone. I would say they both took comparable damage before going down. BP still has the overall durability edge due to being able to stop bullets though. Plus he can absorb and redirect kinetic energy. But Thanos hit with so much force even the suit couldn't keep BP conscious. There's no reason Thanos would hit BP harder than Steve. I doubt he knew about the vibranium suit nor cared since he's so beyond something like that and his goal is right in front of him.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

@rr79: Before getting punched in the face, Steve already got hit by a concussive blast from what I believe was the Power Stone. I would say they both took comparable damage before going down. BP still has the overall durability edge due to being able to stop bullets though. Plus he can absorb and redirect kinetic energy. But Thanos hit with so much force even the suit couldn't keep BP conscious. There's no reason Thanos would hit BP harder than Steve. I doubt he knew about the vibranium suit nor cared since he's so beyond something like that and his goal is right in front of him.

While I do agree there isn't a real reason for it, Thanos obviously didn't hit Cap as hard, hell he didn't even show any strain whatsoever when Cap had a hold of the gauntlet. It doesn't always make sense, but unless you think that Steve is durable enough to take a hit capable of overriding BP's suit(which we saw took a hell of a lot in Black Panther) then he obviously didn't hit Cap as hard.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Yeah that’s why I said with “that amount of effort”. The punches Cap and BP took look virtually identical.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti said:

@rr79: Yeah that’s why I said with “that amount of effort”. The punches Cap and BP took look virtually identical.

Except, unless you think that Steve is durable enough to take a hit capable of overriding BP's suit(which we saw took a hell of a lot in Black Panther) then he obviously didn't hit Cap as hard.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 1 with no PIS.

1) Pete won’t be in fanboy land with morals off. In CW, he was chatting with Cap, who was taking advantage of the clear inexperience of Pete.

2) Pete’s webbing was durable enough to hold Cap’s hands together. He used Clint’s arrow to get free. Replicate this feat, Steve could be in trouble.

3) Steve’s shield isn’t the throwable, boomerang-like weapon it was in CW. The shield throws kept Pete on his toes and ultimately allowed Cap to knock the airplane thingie on him.

If this was a fist fight, then yeah, Cap probably wins. But with webbing, no ranged attacks AND Spider-Man being pissed, I say he stops in one.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Characters can and have been amped in the MCU before. IM got way better showings in this film and so did Thor. Caps already recieved amps in the MCU, especially between Avengers and TWS.

Judging by what the directors wanted to show on screen, there wasn’t anything that Thanos did differently to indicate that the punch Cap took was any weaker then the one BP took.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti said:

@rr79: Characters can and have been amped in the MCU before. IM got way better showings in this film and so did Thor. Caps already recieved amps in the MCU, especially between Avengers and TWS.

Judging by what the directors wanted to show on screen, there wasn’t anything that Thanos did differently to indicate that the punch Cap took was any weaker then the one BP took.

Amping Cap to that level would make no sense whatsoever. That would put his durability above his comic counterpart by a significant margin. Both Iron Man and Thor amps made perfect sense. Iron Man had a new, more powerful suit. Thor awakened his true power in Ragnarok and then got his new weapon in Infinity War. There would be zero reason for Cap to suddenly have higher durability. If Thanos had hit him in the chest, you might argue that his suit, being in Wakanda, may have had some vibranium in it. But it wasn't, it was his head.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: I do have to point out that Spider-Man caught Cap off guard with his webbing. When he had Cap's attention, he didn't do anything like that and his webs were even used against him. Spider-Man also tried to web Cap in the face but missed and got kicked away. It is kind of hard to argue for a morals off Spider-Man since we've never seen that while we have seen an angry Cap pin Iron Man to a wall with combos. Morals off Spider-Man shouldn't suddenly get that much better with his webbing, just more aggressive with his attacks. But his skill doesn't get a boost. I see Cap taking homecoming Spider-Man 8/10 times. I'm pretty sure Stark knew what he was talking about when he said Cap would lay him out. Cap actually knows how to fight lethally while Spider-Man would just hit harder but probably not smarter. Infinity War is where it's much closer imo.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Iron Spidey because the suit grants him a lot of extra abilities. Dude was staggering Thanos with kicks to the face.

But Cap clearly has extremely high blunt force and energy durability now. I mean taking blasts from the gauntlet, taking what looked like a full powered punch from Thanos to the face and walking it off unscathed. He also seemed to be able to hold Thanos's hand for a few moments and made Thanos flinch a little with a punch to the face.

I don't know how to analyze these feats. Was cap amped further by the Russos or is Thanos not that strong.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Iron Man had a suit that could make Thanos bleed. That's extremely high end. Why can't Steve have higher durability than before when Thor got an exponentially greater durability upgrade (which didn't happen in Ragnarok as Hulk ko'd him)? Who knows what Steve has been up to in order to get stronger, but we know he's been getting steadily stronger with each film he's been in (it's consistent at this point). It's not like Steve hurt Thanos at all, he just took a normal punch and got ko'd. He didn't tank it. Good think he has low level regen or he'd be dead or severely brain damaged after that. Remember, Steve always had ridiculous resistance to blunt damage. It's piercing damage that he's not very resistant to.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tayssti

@rr79: The MCU characters are not bound to their comic book character stats.

There was no explanation for why Cap was able to perform at a noticeably higher physical level then he did in his previous films. They just amped him up. Cap needed a parachute when jumping out of plane in Avengers vs not needing one at all when jumping out of a plane in TWS. Hitting water from that height in TWS would have had close to identical initial impact forces to hitting solid ground.

Here is a link to an interview with Chris Evans and he speaks about how the CA:TFA director had a certain view of a Caps abilities and how the Russo’s wanted to push Cap to a higher physical level.

https://www.google.com/amp/collider.com/chris-evans-captain-america-winter-soldier-interview/amp/

I think Joe liked a little bit more of a grounded Cap in terms of powers and abilities, just like a really impressive Olympic athlete. As opposed to someone who’s just ripping through cars, which is fine, but I think we’re trying to push it a little bit more in this one. I wouldn’t mind pushing it a little bit more in this one. You saw Avengers, those guys are good! I’ve got to have a reason to be on this team! [laughs]

There was no explanation for it like “He got another dose of the SSS” or “He can work out to further increase his physicals”

The Russo’s could have easily adjusted the punch to visually show it was not as powerful as the one BP took. That’s not shown though. They are virtually identical to one another.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

@rr79: Iron Man had a suit that could make Thanos bleed. That's extremely high end. Why can't Steve have higher durability than before when Thor got an exponentially greater durability upgrade (which didn't happen in Ragnarok as Hulk ko'd him)? Who knows what Steve has been up to in order to get stronger, but we know he's been getting steadily stronger with each film he's been in (it's consistent at this point). It's not like Steve hurt Thanos at all, he just took a normal punch and got ko'd. He didn't tank it. Good think he has low level regen or he'd be dead or severely brain damaged after that. Remember, Steve always had ridiculous resistance to blunt damage. It's piercing damage that he's not very resistant to.

Because Iron Man having a more technologically advanced suit makes sense. How exactly would Steve get higher durability? He didn't get more of the serum that turned him into Captain America or anything along those line. Thor, again, awakened his true powers, Captain America has no true powers to awaken. He's always had a decent durability, but not the type of durability to survive a punch at the same level as one that would overload Black Panthers suit which took the kinetic energy from several bullets as well as a grenade and still didn't overload. That is beyond Steve's durability and there would be nothing, whatsoever, that he did to get higher durability. Obviously, the punch that Thanos hit him with was not as powerful as the punch he hit Black Panther with.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti said:

@rr79: The MCU characters are not bound to their comic book character stats.

There was no explanation for why Cap was able to perform at a noticeably higher physical level then he did in his previous films. They just amped him up. Cap needed a parachute when jumping out of plain in Avengers vs not needing one at all when jumping out of a plain in TWS. Hitting water from that height in TWS would have had close to identical initial impact forces to hitting solid ground.

Here is a link to an interview with Chris Evans and he speaks about how the CA:TFA director had a certain view of a Caps abilities and how the Russo’s wanted to push Cap to a higher physical level.

https://www.google.com/amp/collider.com/chris-evans-captain-america-winter-soldier-interview/amp/

I think Joe liked a little bit more of a grounded Cap in terms of powers and abilities, just like a really impressive Olympic athlete. As opposed to someone who’s just ripping through cars, which is fine, but I think we’re trying to push it a little bit more in this one. I wouldn’t mind pushing it a little bit more in this one. You saw Avengers, those guys are good! I’ve got to have a reason to be on this team! [laughs]

There was no explanation for it like “He got another dose of the SSS” or “He can work out to further increase his physicals”

The Russo’s could have easily adjusted the punch to visually show it was not as powerful as the one BP took. That’s not shown though. They are virtually identical to one another.

Nothing in that says anything about him getting some random amp out of nowhere, sorry. It's obvious Thanos did not hit him very hard.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tayssti

@rr79: lol what? He says that they portrayed him with more grounded abilities in the 1st movie, and pushed it further in the 2nd. That's an amp, Whether they say the actual word "amp" or not.

Sorry, there is nothing indicating on screen that the punch was not as hard.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti said:

@rr79: lol what? He says that they portrayed him with more grounded abilities in the 1st movie, and pushed it further in the 2nd. That's an amp, Whether they say the actual word "amp" or not.

I am talking specifically about Infinity War. Nothing anywhere implies he was amped in any way. We may have to agree to disagree as you can't prove your side and I can't prove my side beyond any doubt.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: I think Cap was just amped a bit further.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: feats are feats. And the jump from suits like the mark 46 to the bleeding edge is huge. Exercise and training probably makes Steve stronger which is probably why he does it. Or the serum makes him stronger as he ages. It's vague like whether or not Widow has taken a serum or not. She has superhuman striking power for someone her weight after all. Steve didn't get a low showing afterwards that would disprove him receiving an amp, so the feat stands.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

@rr79: feats are feats. And the jump from suits like the mark 46 to the bleeding edge is huge. Exercise and training probably makes Steve stronger which is probably why he does it. Or the serum makes him stronger as he ages. It's vague like whether or not Widow has taken a serum or not. She has superhuman striking power for someone her weight after all. Steve didn't get a low showing afterwards that would disprove him receiving an amp, so the feat stands.

Using someone that got a more advanced suit is a huge false equivalence. No amount of exercise or training will increase your durability like that. How would he get a low showing after that? It happened in literally the last few minutes of the movie. As I told the other guy:

We may have to agree to disagree as you can't prove your side and I can't prove my side beyond any doubt.

But at least he didn't try to use someone else getting a better suit to justify it. Seriously that is the worst argument I have ever seen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1fbd4c969a2
deactivated-5b1fbd4c969a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Russoforce he might stop at first round. CW Peter was giving him big trouble and I`m sure Homecoming Spidey is more experienced. Otherwise stops at 2. Also bonus round is massively overkill.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: It was established in the first scene that Thanos has Hulk level strength more or less. But since MCU Steve's strength is based on Ultimate Captain America's he can put up some resistance, but still cannot win.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tayssti

@rr79:

I am talking specifically about Infinity War. Nothing anywhere implies he was amped in any way.

The fact that Cap took virtually the same punch BP took w/suit implies Cap's blunt force durability increased, or amped.

Your argument was that it doesn't make since for Caps physicals to increase like IM or Thors. I showed you that the MCU and the Russo's decided to push Caps physical capabilities higher with out explaining it anyway.

There is nothing for me to prove, the evidence is already given to us on screen by feats. There was no indication that one punch was weaker then the other punch. Both punches are virtually identical to one another.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti said:

@rr79:

I am talking specifically about Infinity War. Nothing anywhere implies he was amped in any way.

The fact that Cap took virtually the same punch BP took w/suit implies Cap's blunt force durability increased, or amped.

Your argument was that it doesn't make since for Caps physicals to increase like IM or Thors. I showed you that the MCU and the Russo's decided to push Caps physical capabilities higher with out explaining it in anyway.

There is nothing for me to prove, the evidence is already given to us on screen by feats. There was no indication that one punch was weaker then the other punch. Both punches are virtually identical to one another.

Exactly. How really doesn't matter when it just is. You can't explain why Avengers Hulk is so much stronger than TIH Hulk, he just is, and both are canon.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RR79

@rebake: @tayssti: Ok, I'm not going to continue arguing with you two when you can't prove what you say and it is just going in circles, so again:

We may have to agree to disagree as you can't prove your side and I can't prove my side beyond any doubt.

We can agree to disagree or I can just block you if you keep tagging me.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Training while having the SSS coursing through your veins could do it. And the difference in suit power and capability doesn't make sense from an engineering standpoint, but that doesn't mean an amp didn't occur. You're going to tell me the first suit he builds using nano technology being the strongest makes sense? It's a huge jump, and while it can justify the suit's versatility, it doesn't explain its durability and damage output allowing him to fight Thanos and draw blood. Neither amps make sense in the real world, but they happened in-universe and are valid.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: And since you can't read, you can be blocked. Have a nice night and argue with someone else.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Do what ever you want. Seems silly to block me though when I'm just having a debate with you on a forum designed for debates.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

Wow ... when you know you are in denial but you still decide to take the easy way out.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti said:

@rr79: Do what ever you want. Seems silly to block me though when I'm just having a debate with you on a forum designed for debates.

You are spamming my notifications on an argument that is just going in circles. Be an adult and stop tagging someone when you will not convince me and I will not convince you.

@rr79:

Wow ... when you know you are in denial but you still decide to take the easy way out :D

I warned him, not my fault he can't read. And no, I'm not in denial about anything. Not my fault people think "training and exercise" somehow gave Cap the durability to survive a hit that overloaded Black Panther's suit.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tayssti

@rr79: You first tagged me and I've been responding to you ever since. I was getting those same notifications. Why dont you take your own advice, be and adult, and stop tagging me if you dont want to further this conversation. You are the one who is getting hostile with some one debating with you on a DEBATING forum.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti said:

@rr79: You first tagged me and I've been responding to you ever since. I was getting those same notifications. Why dont you take your own advice, be and adult, and stop tagging me if you dont want to further this conversation. You are the one who is getting hostile with some one debating with you on a DEBATING forum.

I am the one that suggested we agree to disagree, twice. I mean I know you can't read, but that is just pathetic. And now you have been blocked. Have a good night and argue with someone else. Maybe when you grow up and stop tagging someone when they ask you to stop you will get more respect.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Yeah, while being a complete prick and threatening to block me and @rebake in the process. Funny that you bring up respect. If you were more respectful yourself it might be reciprocated.

So long.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti:

Yeah Cap being amped sounds pretty legit. I mean he has been amped in every movie bit by bit since TWS. There's no explanation needed for his amp. It's a CBM. They amp and downgrade characters as per their wish.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti said:

@rr79: Yeah, while being a complete prick and threatening to block me and @rebake in the process. Funny that you bring up respect. If you were more respectful yourself it might be reciprocated.

So long.

Again, try reading:

#31 Posted by RR79 (5209 posts) - 1 hour, 1 minute ago - Show Bio

@tayssti said:

I am talking specifically about Infinity War. Nothing anywhere implies he was amped in any way. We may have to agree to disagree as you can't prove your side and I can't prove my side beyond any doubt.

You continued after that, then I told you if you kept tagging me you would be blocked. I was respectful the first time, you just couldn't take being told you weren't going to convince me. Get over it and grow up.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake:

Yeah sounds Legit. Thanos is basically Hulk level in strength or a bit stronger. He's much much more skilled though. He seemed to employ some form of martial arts while fighting Hulk.

Cap's blunt force and energy durability just increased much like how Hulk's stats increased in Avengers after Incredible Hulk. And Cap's stat increase isn't even a surprise. I mean it was been increasing since TWS.

I think now he takes a solid majority over Civil War Spidey. But IW Spidey beats him.