Infinity IRON MAN vs Wonder Woman

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Infinity IRON MAN vs Wonder Woman (514 votes)

Infinity IRON MAN 57%
WW 42%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

to the deathhhhhh

• 
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@rr79 said:

@outside_85: I don't really care if you say I'm wrong. Thanos has never been from the moon Titan in the comics and he isn't from the moon Titan in the movies either.

Although, with various retcons I suppose it could have been changed.

Edit: After looking it up it appears that as far as comics are concerned you are right and I am wrong. However, it's very obviously not Saturn's moon in the MCU as it has it's own moon and an atmosphere breathable by humans. Not to mention the fact that if it was Saturn's moon in the movie you would be able to see Saturn in many of the scene's on Titan.

Also, I don't really like using Wiki's but....

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Thanos

Thanos was born to Alars,[1] a member of the Titans, a race of powerful, god-like beings that evolved on a planet with which they shared their name.

It's certainly true the planetoid of Titan in the MCU is very different from the real Titan in appearance and composition. But I would assume it is still same thing since Ebony Maw appeared to have set his ship to simply 'cruise' to the destination rather than jumping to lightspeed or something like that, so I would assume the MCU Titan is somewhere near Earth. As for not being able to see Saturn... well that could simply be due to where they land and Saturn being on the other side, another thing could simply be the size of Saturn being so huge you can't really see it.

As for your wiki link. I would say it neither proves or disproves anything... people tend to call anything that's inhabited in space to be a planet, and as you allude to... wiki's are written by fans.

@dellexe said:

@outside_85: OK, if you're going to assume random things about Titan and its moon that aren't even hinted at in the MCU, I'm going to assume that bullets in the DCEU travel at 100 MPH. Suddenly WW's speed feats are useless, because I'm making an assumption about the physics and nature of the DCEU. _sarcasm_

If you can prove that the atmosphere of MCU Titan is significantly different from Earth's, go ahead. If you can prove that Titan's moon is composed of rock that flares up like it's moving at atmospheric entry speeds when it in fact isn't, go ahead. If you can prove it, then this particular section of the debate can end. However, I don't think you can prove it. Your argument thus far has relied on assumptions about the MCU's Titan that cannot be proven, as they simply are not even alluded to in the film. My sarcasm about bullets in the DCEU is the same line of thinking, if exaggerated, in that the claim is based on an theory that can't proven.

I am simply pointing out the obvious, that you are dealing with an alien world that just happens to have a breathable layer of air near the ground that humans can handle. That does not mean Titan will resemble anything remotely Earth-like anywhere else, thats just an assumption on your part that it is, you don't actually know it. You are right, it could be... but we dont know, one way or the other.
You can make that assumption the DCEU bullets are slow, but you really don't have any proof of it being case and a lot going against it since we see hundreds of bullets getting fired throughout the movies and none of them seem to be flying any slower than bullets in other movies.

I can't prove that any more than you can prove that it is, so yeah, lets see some evidence from you if you have any? It doesn't actually need to be rock, in fact most of a normal meteor is actually made of ice, that ice could be made of a flammable substance... like methane for instance.
Which is the same thing you are doing. You make the assumption that because there is air near Titans surface, then the upper layers of the atmosphere must be like that of Earth. Which is something you can't prove, just like you can't explain why there is air on Titan at all since there is no plants or animals left from what we see that would have provided the photosynthesis that provides Earth with air.
Well, the only proof we have is what we see. We see bullets flying, we see rocks burst into flame... difference is that the bullets are fired in well known environments with known forces at work on them, the falling moon-fragments are made up of rocks or ice we don't know the composition of, it's hurtling through the atmosphere of an alien world we know almost nothing about and on top of that they are being manipulated by unknown forces wielded by a quasi-omnipotent being we've already seen turn energy discharges into bubbles. (For all we know it could be Thanos setting them on fire because why not?)

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By omriamar

WW Wins 10/10. Iron man is being wanked

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Royal_Warrior

Ironman wins 10/10 better in every way and Wonder Woman gets killed by bullets lulz

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 nwname  Moderator

@outside_85: this was not the moon titan in our solar system as far as we know. And the meteors were teleported to near ground level anyway

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: this was not the moon titan in our solar system as far as we know.

As far as we know, it might be. Anyway, what and where it actually is largely irrelevant, it's a place called Titan and it's too far away for any of us to have seen it with our own eyes.

Dellexe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: You can't prove that it has a significantly different atmosphere. Your argument is invalid, exactly the same as my sarcastic DCEU bullet argument.

It has an atmosphere close enough to Earth's that all of our Earthlings can breathe normally without helmets or suits. Do I know its exact composition at all levels of the atmosphere? No. But the simplest explanation based on the evidence we have is that the atmosphere is comparable to Earth's. It's a simple application of Occam's razor. Similarly, the assumption that bullets work in the DCEU as they work IRL is also based on Occam's razor, because it's the simplest explanation without making multiple unnecessary assumptions.

You cannot logically argue your point, because it relies on your own assumptions, not evidence. I cannot logically argue the bullets being slower because it would rely on assumptions, not evidence. Just drop the argument if you cannot provide evidence for your point besides "what ifs," because if any feat can be nullified by "what ifs" then no feats for any characters are valid or quantifiable.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dellexe: Your own argument is just as invalid about Titan too because you can't prove your theory either, you just assume you are right and I am wrong.

That doesn't mean anything unless you took one of those humans up there to confirm 'yeah, it's just like home'. For your argument to be any more valid than mine, you'd need to know. Yes, you have proof that there is air near the ground, you dont know whats floating around at 1km above it. You can't use the razor here, because the bullets are fired by conventional Earth guns under conventional Earth conditions we can all go out and confirm. With Titan you cannot do this because the only place that exists is on a screen and it's supposed to depict a completely alien world unlike the one we inhabit, you dont know how warm it is, how thick the air is, if it smells like eggy farts, nothing, beyond that humans can breathe it without aid.

Neither can you, just because you pick the simplest explanation doesn't make it the right one or even halfway true, because like me, you can't actually prove anything. You rely entirely on 'what if' yourself for this argument, and they seem way more drastic than what I am doing because you've assumed the entire planet is just like Earth, just because there is air in that one spot and because something caught fire some distance above it.

Dellexe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Alright, lemme break down our viewpoints and see how they compare.

My claim: The atmosphere on Titan is comparable to Earth's because humans can breathe normally there without external aid and do not comment on it being exceedingly foreign or having strange properties. The only assumption made, that it has a similar atmosphere, is backed by evidence.

Your claim: What if it has different properties that aren't shown? Assumptions made without evidence.

-Sarcasm bullet example.

Your claim: Guns and bullets function similarly in the DCEU to their real-life counterparts because they seem to behave normally and we are not given any evidence that there is any strange properties going on. The only assumption made, that they work the same, is backed by evidence.

My claim: What if it has different properties that aren't shown? Assumptions made without evidence.

-

Let me reiterate. I have evidence backing my point, that the atmosphere is comparable. Your assumption that it must be different is not supported by evidence, only your own viewpoint. Either come up with hard evidence from the film that the atmosphere is so different that the same physics IRL wouldn't apply there, or drop the argument. As of right now you have no evidence. Your argument is as intangible as smoke. Your argument relies purely on your own speculation, without a shred of concrete evidence.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dellexe said:

My claim: The atmosphere on Titan is comparable to Earth's because humans can breathe normally there without external aid and do not comment on it being exceedingly foreign or having strange properties. The only assumption made, that it has a similar atmosphere, is backed by evidence.

Your claim: What if it has different properties that aren't shown? Assumptions made without evidence.

Please try to understand that you are also doing a 'what if', projected entirely from a single instance. What you are doing is the same as saying: "We humans are totally related to cows because we can also eat greens!" Or "This planet is completely like Earth because they both have air!"

-Sarcasm bullet example.

Your claim: Guns and bullets function similarly in the DCEU to their real-life counterparts because they seem to behave normally and we are not given any evidence that there is any strange properties going on. The only assumption made, that they work the same, is backed by evidence.

My claim: What if it has different properties that aren't shown? Assumptions made without evidence.

Because it's on Earth, fired by Earthlings, and using guns and bullets real people can go down and buy from their corner shop. This is a tangible thing we can do ourselves. What they can't do is hop into a spaceship and head to a fictional planet to test the air. You cannot compare the two.

Let me reiterate. I have evidence backing my point, that the atmosphere is comparable.
Your assumption that it must be different is not supported by evidence, only your own viewpoint.
Either come up with hard evidence from the film that the atmosphere is so different that the same physics IRL wouldn't apply there, or drop the argument.
As of right now you have no evidence. Your argument is as intangible as smoke.
Your argument relies purely on your own speculation, without a shred of concrete evidence.

You have nothing beyond an assumption you cannot prove or back up with evidence.
No I consider it very possible they are different because its an alien world thats gone through billions of years of evolution and eventual total ruin at the hands of a race of beings that have nothing in common with humans. Let me repeat, it is an alien world, not the Australian Outback.
Fair enough, let me start off with pointing out that the gravity is actually different, as seen when Mantis was bouncing around on her toes yet nearly jumping over Drax, so we atleast know the magnetic field surrounding the planet is weaker and so will the atmosphere be as the solar winds eats it away. Secondly I am going to point out that the world is completely barren from what we see, there are no animals, no water, no plants, and for a world that's been dead for so long (and according to Thanos, completely spent of all of it's natural resources) it's strange there is any air at all. Also I can point out that both helium and hydrogen are flammable gasses that are both lighter than air (meaning they will be forming a layer higher up if there's enough of it).
So what do you have? Other than a snapshot and a wild stab in the dark?
And again, it's coming from you, who has decided he knows everything about Titan because he's confirmed it has air near the ground.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By MethoKi
@dellexe said:

Please try to understand that you are also doing a 'what if', projected entirely from a single instance. What you are doing is the same as saying: "We humans are totally related to cows because we can also eat greens!" Or "This planet is completely like Earth because they both have air!"

-Sarcasm bullet example.

Because it's on Earth, fired by Earthlings, and using guns and bullets real people can go down and buy from their corner shop. This is a tangible thing we can do ourselves. What they can't do is hop into a spaceship and head to a fictional planet to test the air. You cannot compare the two.

Let me reiterate. I have evidence backing my point, that the atmosphere is comparable.
Your assumption that it must be different is not supported by evidence, only your own viewpoint.
Either come up with hard evidence from the film that the atmosphere is so different that the same physics IRL wouldn't apply there, or drop the argument.
As of right now you have no evidence. Your argument is as intangible as smoke.
Your argument relies purely on your own speculation, without a shred of concrete evidence.

You have nothing beyond an assumption you cannot prove or back up with evidence.
No I consider it very possible they are different because its an alien world thats gone through billions of years of evolution and eventual total ruin at the hands of a race of beings that have nothing in common with humans. Let me repeat, it is an alien world, not the Australian Outback.
Fair enough, let me start off with pointing out that the gravity is actually different, as seen when Mantis was bouncing around on her toes yet nearly jumping over Drax, so we atleast know the magnetic field surrounding the planet is weaker and so will the atmosphere be as the solar winds eats it away. Secondly I am going to point out that the world is completely barren from what we see, there are no animals, no water, no plants, and for a world that's been dead for so long (and according to Thanos, completely spent of all of it's natural resources) it's strange there is any air at all. Also I can point out that both helium and hydrogen are flammable gasses that are both lighter than air (meaning they will be forming a layer higher up if there's enough of it).
So what do you have? Other than a snapshot and a wild stab in the dark?
And again, it's coming from you, who has decided he knows everything about Titan because he's confirmed it has air near the ground.

I find it weird that this is being argued when I'm questioning how they're breathing at all given the area they're in is barren.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

Steppenwolfs armor isn't featless, it has better piercing durability than Tonys by way of taking Dianas sword.

So this isn't a low showing for her sword/piercing ability because Steppenwolf's armor is durable enough to withstand a slash by Wonder Woman with her sword? Love the logic there bro.

If his best piercing durability feats with that armor (outside of the sword) includes being shot by high caliber bullets, then consider him and Iron Man in the same piercing durability range.

I don't remember electricity but it doesn't make much of a difference, he was helplessly tied up. Iron Man is not flexing out that, lol. And no but she could generate a lightning shockwave that disables his armor like Cull apparently did.

First of all, it didn't disable his armor. Second of all, it was the combination of being trapped AND being electrified which made it harder for him to extend his arms and break free. Third of all, he struggled, but still ultimately broke out. The point is, he didn't lie there helplessly because he was tied up, so when Diana does it the same thing won't happen.

Let me know when Tony can hit as hard as Superman or DD.

You got it:

No Caption Provided

Look at that, he made a character with higher than Hulk/Thor durability bleed from his punch.

Sending a character flying away doesn't mean anything. Not sure why Doomsday's striking power is so crazy impressive.

How is blocking going to be her downfall? She's blocked gatling gun fire, artillery shells, and DDs heat vision, nothing in Tonys arsenal can put her down if she decides to put her shield up.

Because instead of trying to dodge these attacks which could, at the very least bruise/injure her, she's going to try to tank them with her gear.

And it's also in character for Iron Man to try to engage in CQC when he sees he can't hurt someone with his ammo. That's the point. He does not stand a sliver of a chance against Wonder Woman in close quarters combat. I'm not convinced she couldn't just rip his armor off with her bare hands, she certainly runs him through or bisects his armor until he's naked with superior speed, strength and skill.

Why doesn't he stand a chance against her in close quarters? He's more durable than she is, his striking power is hilariously above hers, and he can form weaponry/shields with his nanites. She's not running her sword through anything. Just like she failed to run her sword through a guy with piercing durability feats possibly lower than Stark's himself.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@outside_85: Set minimum speed, aka 11km/s lol. What else you got?

And idiot who dont know what 'set' means.

Don't call people idiots.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Mans bleed causing attack on Thanos can be quantified using his repulsor blasts from earlier in the film and its not that impressive. If anything it just makes Thanos look bad.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I was wondering how long it’d take you to notice lol. He also called me an ape(I take that personally)

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some DCEU fans logic-

Fan- Stephenwolf was unhurt by her sword

Some DCEU fanatic- That’s not a low showing.

Fan- How? Stephenwolf has no piercing durability feats

Some DCEU fanatic- He tanked diana’s sword, that’s a piercing durability feat.

Conclusion. Diana’s sword not cutting stephenwolf is not a low showing because stephenwolf tanked the sword which makes him super piercing resistant because Diana not cutting him is not a low showing.

Circular logic.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@jashro44: I was wondering how long it’d take you to notice lol. He also called me an ape(I take that personally)

@ecoblitz said:

Some DCEU fans logic-

Fan- Stephenwolf was unhurt by her sword

Some DCEU fanatic- That’s not a low showing.

Fan- How? Stephenwolf has no piercing durability feats

Some DCEU fanatic- He tanked diana’s sword, that’s a piercing durability feat.

Conclusion. Diana’s sword not cutting stephenwolf is not a low showing because stephenwolf tanked the sword which makes him super piercing resistant because Diana not cutting him is not a low showing.

Circular logic.

You're putting yourself in a box here....

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: was that an insult tho? I’m literally saying what’s going on, or is fanatic an insult?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@ancient_0f_days: was that an insult tho? I’m literally saying what’s going on, or is fanatic an insult?

I don't care what you wanna call it, you're not making a good case here, and it's a subliminal diss, let's not play with it, you're basically calling dude a fanboy.....It won't get you a mod in your face, but I'd hate to be any mod that has to defend you.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: um....what dude? If I’m talking to someone, i make it known. Every time I’ve talked about anyone here i’ve made it known. I was giving an example. You’re thinking too much on it lol. And I specified fanatic, it’s kinda different from fanboy.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@ancient_0f_days: um....what dude? If I’m talking to someone, i make it known. Every time I’ve talked about anyone here i’ve made it known. I was giving an example. You’re thinking too much on it lol. And I specified fanatic, it’s kinda different from fanboy.

I doubt you'd keep talking to someone after a mod stepped in, that would have made you an antagonist....I'm sure you're smart enough not to pull that. A fanatic used in that context is the same as a fanboy no matter how it you word it, since it went from fan to fanatic, the point is being made very clearly.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman has more impressive feats.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too bad he's still not fast enough not to get oneshotted

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Eh, the speed difference isn't as big as you make it out to be. Plus Stark still has the option of AOE attacks, that and you're not giving his durability much credit. Especially as he was able to go toe to toe with IG (Although not yet complete) Thanos.

There's also Diana's inconsistent speed during the movies.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting on some good combat speed feats for Iron Man to convince me he isn't a statue to Diana.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting on some good combat speed feats for Iron Man to convince me he isn't a statue to Diana.

He has speed showing he wouldn't be a statue to Diana from his very first movie outrunning jets that travel at mach 1.8.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Greysentinel365  Online

@rr79: Travel speed =/= combat speed.

That's like saying Usain Bolt can punch faster than Bruce Lee because he can run faster.

While the CW suits was one of the weakest and least durable it was one of the most mobile and fast (that was the tradeoff) and that suit was overwhelmed by Cap and Bucky. I haven't seen the IW suit fight any faster.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Travel speed =/= combat speed.

That's like saying Usain Bolt can punch faster than Bruce Lee because he can run faster.

While the CW suits was one of the weakest and least durable it was one of the most mobile and fast (that was the tradeoff) and that suit was overwhelmed by Cap and Bucky. I haven't seen the IW suit fight any faster.

When he is going to be in the air raining down destruction on her, yet, it does. She won't even be able to touch hi when he is in the air, what good is her speed going to do? And no, the Civil War Suit was not one of the most mobile or fast, that would be one he never even wore on screen(the Shotgun suit able to reach speeds above mach 5). The Civil War suit was a pretty big nerf for him, but they kind of had to do that otherwise Cap and Bucky would have stood absolutely zero chance.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Greysentinel365  Online

@rr79: Tony prefers H2H. As shown with Thanos, Cap and every other opponent he's fought. Diana can dodge or tank his rockets and repulsors.

You're still not getting the difference between travel and combat speed.

The CW suit was one of his most agile.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Erkan12

Tony fought with Cap in H2H because he had no other choice, his thrusters got damaged due to Cap's Vibranium shield and the place they were fighting was a closed area. Against Thanos, regular energy blasts didn't work on Thanos so he had to take him close combat and failed.

Tony took Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch from sky,

The place they are fighting is important, if it's a confined area Diana can put up a resistance against Nano IM , if not she has no chance.

Nano IM deflected attacks from Obisidian and even Thanos, Diana can't even damage him.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Tony prefers H2H. As shown with Thanos, Cap and every other opponent he's fought. Diana can dodge or tank his rockets and repulsors.

You're still not getting the difference between travel and combat speed.

The CW suit was one of his most agile.

No she can't dodge or tank them, they are far faster than anything she has dodged before. And she isn't tanking them, period. The difference between travel and combat speed won't matter in the air. You are not getting that and yes Tony has showed on multiple occasions he has no problem raining destruction down from the air. And no, the CW suit was not one of his most agile suits.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chichen_nuggeg said:

Too bad he's still not fast enough not to get oneshotted

Where was that speed when she fought against Steppenwolf, even when Aquaman distracted Steppen she still failed to overpower him with speed.

No Caption Provided

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

they are far faster than anything she has dodged before

Proof?

And she isn't tanking them, period.

Diana has been hit by explosives before and shrugged them off.

Not to mention blocking DD"s heat vision and AoE with her shield.

The difference between travel and combat speed won't matter in the air.

Tony doesn't stay in the air. In every 1v1 he's ever been in he's tried to go H2H.

It's not like Diana hasn't launched herself at speed comparable to Supermans flight. She could leap up to Tony anyway.

Tony has showed on multiple occasions he has no problem raining destruction down from the air.

Not in 1v1's. Only against groups or when working in a group and he's playing a role.

And no, the CW suit was not one of his most agile suits.

It is. Keeping pace with Bucky and Cap while damaged is more impressive than any H2H any suit beforehand had and could manage. The others were painfully slow in combat speed.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Because if a mod says stop talking to X that’s different from the example I gave. Fan and fanatic are different.....

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

So this isn't a low showing for her sword/piercing ability because Steppenwolf's armor is durable enough to withstand a slash by Wonder Woman with her sword? Love the logic there bro.

If his best piercing durability feats with that armor (outside of the sword) includes being shot by high caliber bullets, then consider him and Iron Man in the same piercing durability range.

What are you not getting? Steppenwolf has good piercing durability feats because he took a sword of someone who cut someone with better piercing durability feats than Iron Man. It's pretty easy to understand. Let me know when Tony tanks a nuke.

Uh, no. Again, he has better piercing durability by way of that feat. Diana's sword pierces Tony with absolute ease and idk why you're even disputing that point. He was pierced by a piece of armor, yet Dianas magic sword can't pierce him? Lol.

First of all, it didn't disable his armor. Second of all, it was the combination of being trapped AND being electrified which made it harder for him to extend his arms and break free. Third of all, he struggled, but still ultimately broke out. The point is, he didn't lie there helplessly because he was tied up, so when Diana does it the same thing won't happen.

One, never said it did but you made it seem like being electrified somehow weakened it. Two, Diana is a lightning user and has a lasso. She could perfectly well tie him up helplessly like Cull did. Three, he didn't break out until he was about to get stabbed to death and Wong BFRd Cull. He literally didn't break out until after the threat had passed, not really helping your case here.

You got it:

Sending a character flying away doesn't mean anything. Not sure why Doomsday's striking power is so crazy impressive.

Was that suppose to be Tony hitting as hard as DD and Superman?

No Caption Provided

There are SO many examples I could show, but DDs literally first punch his ten times harder and more impressive than anything from Iron Man, including his Thanos punch. And yet Wonder Woman tanked it multiple times.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Because instead of trying to dodge these attacks which could, at the very least bruise/injure her, she's going to try to tank them with her gear.

That's you're head canon. She's been deflecting bullets and trying to dodge them instead of tank them, but the point remains is she could easily tank them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Why doesn't he stand a chance against her in close quarters? He's more durable than she is, his striking power is hilariously above hers, and he can form weaponry/shields with his nanites. She's not running her sword through anything. Just like she failed to run her sword through a guy with piercing durability feats possibly lower than Stark's himself.

Because she's is vastly more skilled, faster, stronger and has a weapon that can one shot him. The fact you're going on about her not being able to pierce Tony is frankly laughable.

No Caption Provided

So Tony shiny new armor which was ran through by a piece of no name metal, can't get ran through by the Sword of Athena? Lmao, you're being ridiculous again since you said Tony could flex out of the lasso. He gets one shotted. Or cut in half.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman fodderizes.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@ecstaticgrace said:

Breh... Ironman's new suit is cool and all but saying only Supes can match him is a stretch. Overhyping at it's finest. Ironman was on the losing end against not only Black Dwarf (Spider-Man pre-IronSpider was able to hold him back), Ebony Maw (Which isn't bad at all). Starlord which kinda is bad to be on the losing end of a guy with gadgets and no special armor outside a helmet.

I'd honestly put Ironman on Vision's level with Vision having an edge to phasing. Same level would include Avengers Thor pre-Ragnarok.

I don't even remember anything to impressive from Thanos energy blast?

I agree to the Bold. This Ironman was not impressive he didn't do well against Starlord, Black Dwarf or Ebony Maw. However, i'll give Stark Credit he did make Thanos bleed...so there's that.

Him fighting Wonder Woman?? I'm going with her especially since she has her sword and shield she should take it.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman arsenal isn't putting down Diana and sooner or later he's gonna close in for H2H like he's done against all his opponents and get sliced easy

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: I completely disagree...he beat Maw...did fine against black darwf (no real damage) and he dropped a building on Thanos...he crushes Wonder Woman...

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@amonfire1776 said:

@mooty_pass: I completely disagree...he beat Maw...did fine against black darwf (no real damage) and he dropped a building on Thanos...he crushes Wonder Woman...

That's fine, if you disagree, but he did not beat Maw in their first encounter, and Dr. Strange beat Black Dwarf not Stark. I Disagree he was not impressive in those battles. Thus Wonder Woman should beat Tony.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amonfire1776:

Didn’t Ares drop a comparable amount of rubble on Diana to no effect?

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rl4: No she ran for her life

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: oh I rewatched the scene slowed waay down, you’re right. It was hard to see at normal speed, so I guess that would’ve hurt her badly if it caught her.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm:

A nuke is not a piercing attack. Just like how 616 Hulk no-sells nukes, but still gets cut by Wolverine. It's a different type of attack. That simple. Again, his armor did not get pierced by his own nanite blade. The guy was literally missing half his armor in the spot he was stabbed, but we'll just ignore that because it's inconvenient.

The electricity simply made it harder for him to move. After a couple seconds of fighting through it, he broke out casually. Diana does not have cosmic awareness. She isn't going to conveniently combine her electrical attacks with her lasso. She didn't watch Infinity War, so she doesn't know what will and will not work.

Are you kidding me? Why does sending a character flying far away mean anything at all whatsoever? I suppose Doomsday was hitting Superman and Wonder Woman harder than 616 Thanos hit Beta Ray Bill here, right?

No Caption Provided

He barely moved more than 2 feet away! That means he's not hitting him hard. Therefore, Beta Ray Bill was either weakened here to below DCEU Wonder Woman levels of durability or he simply never had durability that high to begin with! DERP.

I can provide MANY more examples that prove distance sent flying away is not a good indicator of striking power. Apparently killing a skyscraper sized being is below punching someone thousands of yards away. By that logic, 616 Gorgon (who managed to kick Wolverine across continents into the Middle-East) would have greater striking power than 616 Iron Man who only managed to destroy a Manhattan sized asteroid. Just doesn't make any logical sense.

Never saw Wonder Woman. Heard it was pretty good. However, thank you for proving my point by posting a gif of her struggling to stand in place and keep her shield steady as World War I era machine gun turrets shot at her. Yeah, I'm sure Iron Man's repulsor rays and punches are far below impacts like that. Again, we'll go with that.

Yeah, just ignore the fact that he didn't have armor in the spot he was stabbed. He also was one-shotted by the Winter Soldier outside of his armor too, so I guess his blunt force durability must not be that great either. To hell with context, amirite? The lasso isn't holding him for long. It will literally leave Diana vulnerable to being blasted since she will have both her hands focused on keeping the rope tied and around him. He's not getting cut in half at all, not only because he has nanite shield constructs he can build and use to block himself faster than the power gem can hit him, but because it did absolutely nothing to Steppenwolf who's best piercing durability feat actually pales in comparison to even Tony's weaker armors. Wonder Woman most definitely does not fodderize, sorry.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

Where was that speed when she fought against Steppenwolf, even when Aquaman distracted Steppen she still failed to overpower him with speed.

No Caption Provided

Nice low ball attempt, considering the plot demanded she have a fair fight with the main bad guy and not solo him for the sake of run time. You're gonna say this in the same film where she casually blitzed an entire clip from a high powered machine gun across a room, a feat that eclipses any speed showing from Iron Man. Try again.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@greysentinel365 said:

@rr79:

they are far faster than anything she has dodged before

Proof?

And she isn't tanking them, period.

The difference between travel and combat speed won't matter in the air.

Tony doesn't stay in the air. In every 1v1 he's ever been in he's tried to go H2H.

It's not like Diana hasn't launched herself at speed comparable to Supermans flight. She could leap up to Tony anyway.

Tony has showed on multiple occasions he has no problem raining destruction down from the air.

Not in 1v1's. Only against groups or when working in a group and he's playing a role.

And no, the CW suit was not one of his most agile suits.

It is. Keeping pace with Bucky and Cap while damaged is more impressive than any H2H any suit beforehand had and could manage. The others were painfully slow in combat speed.

You are dealing with somebody that acts as if Diana is a glass cannon that can't take damage at all. That is rr79 style.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Fact, she is not bulletproof, we have seen her injured by a bullet that did no more than graze her arm. Fact, he has many different guns in his suit. Fact, if even a single one hits a vital area, she loses. She is great against blunt force, but she is objectively weak to guns, get over it and leave my name out of your mouth mister "I can't back up anything I say but I'm going to say you are wrong anyway".

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was hit by low power explosives and she wasn't even directly hit by that. Tony's arms are much more powerful than even the current US military as evidenced by every showing he has ever had. And, even when she wasn't directly hit by those low power explosives she was knocked off her feet. That will be catastrophic for her here.

Doomsday's heat vision was coming from one specific direction, not like what she would be dealing with from Iron Man.

After he has failed with the air strike, sure. Unless she gets a significant speed and durability increase that won't matter here.

She has never once leaped up as high as he can fly with no issues. Nor has she ever leaped at speed comparable to Superman's flight. That is just outright lies.

Again, After he has failed with the air strike, sure. Fact is, he has attacked numerous times from the air. Hell, he even attacked Bucky from the air in civil war when it was just him and Bucky.

It still isn't. Even his first suit used in his first movie was capable of dodging tank shells with ease.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't this be locked? It's a mismatch...

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Amonfire1776

Iron Man Blitz stomps..

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lots of arguments that she'll blitz/decapitate him before he can react. That's not in character for her at all.