Infinity IRON MAN vs Wonder Woman

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Infinity IRON MAN vs Wonder Woman (514 votes)

Infinity IRON MAN 57%
WW 42%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

to the deathhhhhh

• 
Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stop with the mismatch. Iron Man stomps. Only one who can match with him is Supes at this point.

Absolut3zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ughh wanker detected ^

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man got a significant amp, but he still can't beat WW

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

Stop with the mismatch. Iron Man stomps. Only one who can match with him is Supes at this point.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xzone
TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TonyStark6999

@xzone said:

@tonystark6999: Are you suggesting WWs sword can't hurt stark?

When I said that? Iron Man has tanked direct beams from Power Stone

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: you did not say it more it, I was just wondering. I still think she can cut through his armor

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

WW wins but only with speed advantage. Don`t forget Iron Man literally shielded from Power Gem. It would be a hard fight.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@tonystark6999: you did not say it more it, I was just wondering. I still think she can cut through his armor

Yes, she might but Extremis armor has 616 Wolverine type healing factor

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. Iron Man has so much versatility and he also has regen if his suit starts to get beaten up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Wondy opes up with speedblitzing she wins otherwise, Tony can take the upper hand by using ranges attacks. I would say Wonder Woman in a good fight using her AOE attacks, bracelet forcefields and abusing her combat speed with the sword.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man was almost killed by Cull Obsidians weak ass if the asian who's name escapes me didn't BFR him.

Wonder Woman stomps, Iron Man was blitzed by slower and ran through his armor, she one shots.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman's shield tanked a continental level beam, Wonder Woman dies horribly.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: When was he? And didn't he ragdoll him?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: When was he what?

Almost killed by Cull Obsidian or blitzed?

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: Energy durability =/= cutting durability.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Almost killed by Black Dwarf.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: When he had been blitzed and overwhelmed and he lunged at him, the asian sorcerer opened a portal and saved him and cut his hand off.

And lol at continental level strike, everyone and their grandma was tanking power gem blasts.

Wonder Wonder blitzes and one shots, Tony is severely outclassed.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

@chad_duby: When he had been blitzed and overwhelmed and he lunged at him, the asian sorcerer opened a portal and saved him and cut his hand off.

The guy's name is Wong. And, no, he wasn't almost killed.

And lol at continental level strike, everyone and their grandma was tanking power gem blasts.

And didn't the celestials wipe out the surface of a planet? A very few people did.

Wonder Wonder blitzes and one shots, Tony is severely outclassed.

No, she doesn't.

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: Divisional error fallacy. "The gem is continental level, therefore everything it does is continental level."

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MoTM

@chad_duby:

Yes Cull definitely almost killed him. He blitzed and knocked him back and was lunging at him and just got BFRd in time by Wong. Iron Man was overwhelmed and on the ground against someone Diana fodderizes in one blow, or treats like a baby Doomsday.

Several people tanked power gem blasts, including Nebula who's displayed no more than building level durability in any appearance as far as I recall.

Wonder Woman absolutely one shots Tony.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashfyr said:

@chad_duby: Divisional error fallacy.

Oh, really?

"The gem is continental level,

Might probably be even more.

therefore everything it does is continental level."

I want to remind something. The Celestials wiped out a planet's surface just by tapping his wand on. Ronan wiped out most of Nova's ships just by touching it with his hammer. And Thanos blasted Ironman with effort, so it isn't atleast continental, but building's level instead.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@motm: After seeing the movie for the third time i can say Thanos definitely hit the Guardians with a different attack than he did Ironman. It had no force and 3 people with vastly different durability were all knocked out yet no one was really injured. It seemed like some kind of has.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

@chad_duby:

Yes Cull definitely almost killed him. He blitzed and knocked him back and was lunging at him and just got BFRd in time by Wong. Iron Man was overwhelmed and on the ground against someone Diana fodderizes in one blow, or treats like a baby Doomsday.

Can you show me an image, please? All I remember was Cull getting owned by Ironman, Spidey having a trouble agaisnt him and Maw interfering him. Where is a comparison between Doomsday and Cull Obsidian.

Several people tanked power gem blasts, including Nebula who's displayed no more than building level durability in any appearance as far as I recall.

Stark tanked it much longer than Nebula, and we don't know which is a killing blow, as Bucky also tanked it.

Wonder Woman absolutely one shots Tony.

No.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FlashFyr

@chad_duby: I'm aware of what the gem CAN do. Logically, it's wrong to say that because it can accomplish something big, that means that everything it does is just as powerful. Another example of the same fallacy would be "This is the fastest car in the world, therefore everytime you step on the gas pedal, it's going faster than all the cars around it."

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashfyr: We still can logically say what it is doing at the time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iron man took a direct hit from thanos with 4 stones and didn't die. He stomps

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: After seeing the movie for the third time i can say Thanos definitely hit the Guardians with a different attack than he did Ironman. It had no force and 3 people with vastly different durability were all knocked out yet no one was really injured. It seemed like some kind of has.

You definitely cannot say for a certainty. It could be the same attack Quill and Nebula tanked, or several others.

@motm said:

@chad_duby:

Can you show me an image, please? All I remember was Cull getting owned by Ironman, Spidey having a trouble agaisnt him and Maw interfering him. Where is a comparison between Doomsday and Cull Obsidian.

Stark tanked it much longer than Nebula, and we don't know which is a killing blow, as Bucky also tanked it.

No.

Cull owned him, I don't have images or gifs because it's a recently released movie but if you watched it you'd know he had him overwhelmed and on the ground about to stab him.

Diana>>>>>>>Cull Obsidian in every category.

Several others tanked the blast as already mentioned, including the Guardians. I think his shield probably could tank Diana's sword but his armor definitely couldn't.

Yes, Wonder Woman one shots. She's massively superior to Cull who almost killed Tony with a stab. It's very obvious he's outmatched.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana blitzes obviously how was a fodder like Luddendorf capable of reacting.

Her speed obviously isn’t an issue if she was capable of constant bullet time combat speed, Ludendorff would’ve been killed before he could react

Tony blows her to pieces

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: That is because he was interfered by Maw. He was stomping Cull at first.

Probably.

His nano suit was made up from the same material his shield was. Infact, it was a part of his suit, as it is nanotechnology. Stark made it out of thin air. So his suit would be as durable as his shield.

No.

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: If you can measure the force of the blast, yes you could. However, we never saw what the blast did to anything other than Tony's shield, so in this instance, you cannot say with any basis.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Yeaaaaah, I agree. If Ironman struggled with Starlord on their first encounter? How do we expect him to beat Diana?? LOL

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MoTM

@chad_duby: He was not stomping Cull, he knocked him back once when Cull slowly blitzed him. He was then overwhelmed not once but twice, and saved one time by Spidey and another by Wong.

Wonder Woman is massively superior to Cull Obsidian. His best feat if I remember is throwing a car and combating Iron Man and Hulkbuster. He is incredibly slow. Diana could just blitz and overwhelm him.

No Caption Provided

And yes, he Tony gets one shotted.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@motm: Ironman was struggling to Block the attack from Thanos while the one he used on the Guardians didn't push them back at all even while they were jumping/ not bracing at all. It instantly knocked them out but did no actual damage. Not to mention they visually looked different.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MoTM

@americanspeeddemon: It's irrelevant either way, Diana doesn't use energy attacks. Unless you're arguing he won't be affected much by her bracelet clash, in which case I'd agree but it'd still bother him.

He was almost killed twice by Cull Obsidian.

Wonder Woman kills him seconds.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman blitzes and decapitates, iron man is being hyped to insane levels.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheGerudoKing

Iron Man wins with mid-diff.

He has all the advantages, all the versatility.

Tony wins decisively.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can beat her if no Gear is given to Wondy, if she has Gear I’d back Diana in a tough fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can beat her if no Gear is given to Wondy, if she has Gear I’d back Diana in a tough fight

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony wins by decap

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My argument here is that Diana has skill and speed on her side.

Their durability is roughly in the same with the majority towards Stark.

Flying and firepower give Stark an edge too. Also his new tech makes him a really unpredictable fighter, as he can mold himself to whatever the situation calls.

Diana does not have feats to prove she can one shot and Stark doesn't have feats to do so either.

Diana will most likely bullrush him the same way she did Steppenwolf and he has enough durability feats to survive that assault.

Bullrushing will be difficult afterwards because it is always linear (which is easy to predict) and is the reason why SW was able to counter her many times.

Speed doesn't give her a crazy advantage because Starks durability is higher. Same outcome as SW.

She would also need to ground him completely and beat him to the point of no regeneration. Which Thanos accomplished after MANY brutal blows which included a meteor at full speed, a redirected explosion that sent him flying at least a couple of miles away, and a beam from the power gem. Also just a casual fist beating point blank.

Iron Mans problem will be able to react to Diana. So he'll have to predict her bullrushes (always linear though). He can probably scan her fight pattern (as much as I hate that he can do that out of nowhere) and formulate a fight path to react to her.

I'd say Iron Man takes this with mid-high difficulty.

Only because of his new versatility, durability, superior flight, and insane (seemingly limitless) ranged weapons.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial said:

@cryomodeste: The power gem couldnt one shot Nebula

It didn't even oneshot Quill

He 1 shotted Drax, Mantis and Spiderman at the end with the wave he did

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one. At first I wanted to say Diana but Tony has way too many gizmos with his new suit. I can see him winning the majority.

Strength- Tony. The heaviest thing I can recall Diana lifting was that WW2 tank(albiet effortlessly), while he outclasses her with the building he dropped on Thanos.

Speed- In CQC probably Diana but Tony is fast enough to keep up with her with those nano boosters.

Skill-Obviously Diana although Tony's latest fighting style is very unpredictable which would make it very difficult for her to counter. So far all we've seen Diana fight were tanks/brutes, generic soldiers, and Amazons who all have orthodox styles that WW can adapt to. The fact that Tony's armor shifts when he thinks would make it hard for her to counter alot of his

Durability- Tie imo or very close. Diana was able to recover alot from Doomsday's assualt, but Ironman's shield withstood the Power Stone blast so I doubt her sword is getting through that shield. He also survived the force of a comet head on and has a healing factor.

Destructive output- Tony is just way too versatile with all the different blasters, lasers, missles, and other nanites to augment his strength and armor. And her being able to pierce through his armor is debatable.

Tony is just too tricky of a fighter for her to handle, so i'm going to give it to him