User Lists: 0

Indra

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Indra got stomped by asura's wood release which again means nothing to the likes of madara who has beaten far stronger wood buddas amped by sage mode something that asura didt have

OniricLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indra stomps any non-Juubi Madara. If he doesn't one shot alive Madara I could see a case being made with limbo hax, but Indra still wins.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indra stomps any non-Juubi Madara. If he doesn't one shot alive Madara I could see a case being made with limbo hax, but Indra still wins.

Except that he couldt beat a wood budda not amped by senjutsu unlike madara who beat a wood budda that was amped by senjutsu

OniricLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@oniriclegend said:

Except that he couldt beat a wood budda not amped by senjutsu unlike madara who beat a wood budda that was amped by senjutsu

Doesn't Asura have six paths chakra? That's >>> Hashirama's senjutsu

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@oniriclegend said:

No Caption Provided

Nope madara was the first indra reincarnate to ever unlock six paths chakra

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: The wood release attack was performed by someone , with six paths chakra so it isn't an anti-feat ,Justu can change depending on the power of the user , SOSP Ashura is vastly more powerful than Hashirama. So Indra loosing to a wood release attack isn't an anti-feat , because the jutsu user was more powerful than anyone pre juubi Madara has ever fought.You need to go back and watch the fight , after getting amped with all of Hagoromos chakra and while equipped with the truth seeking balls , Ashura is on the ground getting overpowered by Indra , Its only after he gets amped again by the power of several Villagers is when he overpowers Indra. And I never said Indra has six paths chakra , I said he's six paths Level. Why is it so hard for you to understand that.

It is an anti feat since the only six path's power that Asura used are his Truth Seeking Balls. Asura did not have the Rinnegan or the six path's senjutsu when he one shot Indra.

Having the rinnegan doesn't equate to Madara being more powerful , he definitely has more hax , but Indra has vastly superior stats , to the point that none of Madara's Hax will even matter.

Lmao, Physical attack is neutralized by his Limbo, Ninjutsu is neutralized by his Rinnegan. How will Indra win? by asking?lol.

Indra Blitz's and stomps

Blitzing is useless since it is Indra's chakra that makes Madara powerful. Indra will be frozen by his Limbo and get killed by Madara.

@requiemcross: Your argument was because Madara has the rinnegan he is more powerful , I've debunked that and proven that having the Rinnegan doesn't Make Madara more powerful. After I debunked that your next argument was , Indra lost to a wood style technique , So Madara should be him. I also debunked that and explained why Indra loosing to SOSP Ashura amped with the chakra of several villagers isn't an anti-feat. So Do you have any other arguments or at least some scaling that would suggest Pre juubi Madara can do anything to Indra.

How? by using your headcanon?lol. It's the opposite, both the anime and the manga debunked your own wrong assumption.

Because it isn't really that hard: SOSP Ashura amped with the chakra of villagers>Indra>SOSP Ashura>>SOSP Naruto>1 eyed juubi Madara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pre juubi Madara

Please, we don't need your featless scaling and head canon. Much worse is your insistence after being debunked by both the manga and the anime.

Avatar image for daemoncodekillr
daemoncodekillR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Indra

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@bob74h:

No Caption Provided

Madara was the first reincarnate to unlock the rinnegan , and Hagoromo states that madara brought out his chakra not ''Madara has all my power'' Pre juubi Madara is nowhere near the level of SOSP Naruto , SOSP Ashura , SOSP Naruto , Indra.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@bob74h: Indra got stomped by asura's wood release which again means nothing to the likes of madara who has beaten far stronger wood buddas amped by sage mode something that asura didt have

Your using A , B , C Logic without taking into account context Ashura is vastly more powerful Hashirama. Jutsu's can change depending on the power of the user I think your Intelligent enough to understand that A rasengan from SOSP naruto is vastly more powerful than a rasengan from Kid Naruto. Ashura was Granted all of Hagoromo's power which is double the amount of power of SOSP Naruto , and then he gets amped again by the chakra of several villagers and then he beats Indra. So Indra loosing to a Wood release technique isn't an anti-feat , because the person who performed the jutsu is vastly more powerful than Hashirama. You need a better argument than that to explain why you think Pre juubi Madara beats Indra.

Avatar image for drealuchihakage
DRealUchihaKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: Oh wow, so now you're an Indra fanboy?? You really are all over the place.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami:

Sigh.... Ashura had double the amount of power of SOSP Naruto, the same Naruto we literally see beat 1 eyed juubi Madara. SOSP Ashura is far beyond Hashirama's power

Wrong assumption again. Asura did not possess the power of the Tailed Beasts like Naruto.

Sigh... Are you in denial???

Lol. Are you seriously asking me that after the manga and anime both debunked your wrong assumption?

, Do you not understand. That's like asking me how would SOSP Naruto beat Nagato. Sigh... He blitzes and one-shotts , Indra is vastly more powerful than any Pree juubi Madara , I don't get why don't understand that.

Again, we do not need your head canon here. How hard is it for you to understand that a Mangekyou Sharingan Indra will never win against a Rinnegan Madara?

This is a stupid argument Explain to me , why someone having similar chakra would stop someone from causing harm towards someone else, While in KCM Minato and Naruto have Nine tails Chakra , Can they not hurt each other ???? None of's Madara's Limbo have the AP to even harm Indra. and how is blitzing useless , all of Madara's ability have an activation speed , If Indra blitzes Madara , he won't be able to use his abilities

Lol. Madara's Limbo is strong enough to punch down all the Tailed beasts at the same time. What is Indra's in screen feat again? being one shot by Wood release. Again, we do not need your head canon here. Madara beat Indra in Ninjutsu, Hax and Feats.

I didn't use any head canon lol

You just did by assuming Indra will win against Madara.

, your in ability to understand things is ridiculous ,.

Lol. It's rich coming from you who's wanking a character who only have filler feats. What's more funny is that Indra's on screen feat is inferior compare to Madara's on panel feats.

You need a better argument than '' Madara has the rinnegan , Indra doesn't'' to prove your point , you tried claiming they have the same chakra so Madara should automatically win and more ridiculous arguments , but I have debunked them all.

Follow your own advice. You debunk nothing as you can't provide a single feat of Indra that will defeat Madara. All you have is your headcanon blitzing that was not even fast compare to the speed of the opponents that Madara defeated from the past.

What's more, you still can't accept the fact that your wrong assumption is already proven wrong by Naruto ch 671 and Naruto Shippuden episode 468.

I haven't been debunked by anything Lol ,

Lol. I just showed you how Naruto ch 671 and Naruto Shippuden Episode 468 debunked your wrong assumption.

you don't seem to understand the context of several different things

Lol. Don't compare me to yourself who insist that a Mangekyou Sharingan Indra could defeat a Rinnegan Madara.

'' Madara has the rinnegan , Indra doesn't'' Ok... having the Rinnegan doesn't equate to being more powerful.

Lol. Read the manga again, specifically Naruto ch 671. How many times will you insist your wrong assumption that was already proven wrong by Naruto ch 671?

''Indra lost to a wood style technique , Madara didn't , therfore Madara beats Indra'' LMAO ,

LMAO. To think Indra would win with only his on screen feats against Madara who counters all of Indra's on screen feats.lol

this is one of the most stupid arguments I've ever heard.

Lol. No, its your analogy.

You don't seem to understand that the power of a jutsu can change depending on the power of the user.

Oh, this is gold. Follow your own words. How will Indra win against Madara who not only possess the same power of Indra but also unlocks the power of their Father, Hagoromo?

I think your Intelligent enough to understand that A rasengan from SOSP naruto is vastly more powerful than a rasengan from Kid Naruto. So I don't understand Why you keep using the argument of Indra loosing to a wood style technique as if it's an anti -feat , when the person who performed that technique is vastly more powerful than Hashirama.

Lol. Because a Wood release is all it takes to one shot Indra. What feat of Indra does have that will make him a threat against Rinnegan Madara? Nothing.

Here, let me counter all the known jutsu of Indra.Lol.

• Genjutsu: Sharingan, useless against Madara. Madara have an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan that he evolved into a Rinnegan.
  • Hinokagutsuchi, useless against Madara since all he have to do is absorb it using his Rinnegan's Preta path.
  • Susanoo, useless against Madara since his Susanoo is strong enough to resist the Juubi's Tenpachi.
  • Indra's speed- useless since he have no on screen speed that will suggest that he is faster than Madara.

By on panel feats, power and Manga statement, Uchiha Madara wins.

So if all you're gonna insist is your own head canon of "Indra blitz", then your concession is accepted.

Hulk_Hater_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: This fool is seriously trying to argue for someone (Indra) who only had filler time and is all hype in the Manga? SMH. There is a difference between having feats and capable of having feats. Madara has the feats. Indra doesn't. You are right.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GodlyShinigami
@drealuchihakage said:

@godlyshinigami: Oh wow, so now you're an Indra fanboy?? You really are all over the place.

I don't recall there being a rule that states I can't like more than one character , and arguing for a character doesn't make me a fanboy

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: Wrong assumption again. Asura did not possess the power of the Tailed Beasts like Naruto.

Sigh... He has double the power of SOSP Naruto. Hagoromo gives Naruto half of his chakra , because he has to split it up between Naruto and Sasuke , but he gives Ashura all of his power. When Hagoromo gave Naruto his power Naruto didn't have the tailed beasts.

manga and anime both debunked your wrong assumption?

They didn't debunk my points at all , if anything they supported them.

Lol. It's rich coming from you who's wanking a character who only have filler feats. What's more funny is that Indra's on screen feat is inferior compare to Madara's on panel feats.

No it isn't , overpowering SOSP Ashura is better than anything Pre juubi Madara has ever done.

Lol. Don't compare me to yourself who insist that a Mangekyou Sharingan Indra could defeat a Rinnegan Madara.

I've already explained that having a Rinnegan doesn't equate to being more powerful Lol. and an MS that overpowered SOSP Ashura would no diff any pre juubi Madara.

Oh, this is gold. Follow your own words. How will Indra win against Madara who not only possess the same power of Indra but also unlocks the power of their Father, Hagoromo?

Sigh... Pre juubi Madara isn't as strong as Hagoromo , the statement Hagoromo makes refers to when Madara unlocked the Rinnegan. Why don't you understand that??? As for how Indra will win , he scales massively above any pre juubi Madara. he'd blitz and one-shott him

Lol. Because a Wood release is all it takes to one shot Indra.

Ok.. you got be trolling now , a Wood Release performed by a SOSP enhanced Ashura is greater than anything pre juubi Madara is capable of , why is it so hard for you to understand that??

No he doesn't Lol , By actual feats Indra stomps , Overpowering a character who has double the amount of power that SOSP Naruto has is a better feat than anything Pre-Juubi madara has Done

Lol. No amount of your denial will change the fact that your wrong assumption is proven wrong by Naruto ch 671 and Naruto Shippuden Episode 468.

Here, let me post again Madara's counter to all the known jutsu of Indra.Lol.

• Genjutsu: Sharingan, useless against Madara. Madara have an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan that he evolved into a Rinnegan.
  • Hinokagutsuchi, useless against Madara since all he have to do is absorb it using his Rinnegan's Preta path.
  • Susanoo, useless against Madara since his Susanoo is strong enough to resist the Juubi's Tenpachi.
  • Indra's speed- useless since he have no on screen speed that will suggest that he is faster than Madara.

So if all you're gonna insist is your own head canon of "Indra blitz", then your concession is accepted.

No matter how you wank Indra, it does not change the fact that he got one shot by Asura's Wood release. Madara possessing the power of Hagoromo will easily defeat Indra.
No matter how you wank Indra, it does not change the fact that he got one shot by Asura's Wood release. Madara possessing the power of Hagoromo will easily defeat Indra.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross:

Sigh.. your acting like Madara will get the chance to counter anything , Indra scales massively above Madara he is on a completely different Level of Power , He has vastly higher AP than Madara , the moment Indra Lands a hit Madara will die

Again, spare us with your headcanon. There's no feats to support your wrong assumption.

Sigh.. the Madara wank is insane , Imagine thinking pre juubi Madara would beat a guy who we see on screen overpower a character who has double the amount of power that SOSP Naruto has , the Same Naruto we see Beat 1 eyed Juubi Madara. LMAO I'm a Madara fan , but even I don't wank him this much.

Sigh... Again, do not mix your own head canon with canon events.

Asura did not recieved the full power of Hagoromo since he divide the Juubi's power into the nine tailed beast.

What's more funny is how you disregard the six path's power of madara(which is the Rinnegan) when you claim that Indra will win.lol

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross:

Lol. No amount of your denial will change the fact that your wrong assumption is proven wrong by Naruto ch 671 and Naruto Shippuden Episode 468.

Go back and read the manga or watch the anime. Your simply taking things out of context , saying I'm in denial won't change facts , and the fact is Indra is vastly more powerful than any pre juubi Madara , This is supported by both feats and scaling , your inability to realise this only proves that your the one in denial.

your own head canon of "Indra blitz",

Indra scales to SOSP Ashura , this same Ashura has double the power of Rinnegan Sasuke , the same Rinnegan sasuke who we see blitz Juubi Madara , so yeah Indra does blitz and one-shott

I've already debunked this , but ok... I'll just do it again Sigh.... You don't seem to understand that the power of a jutsu can change depending on the power of the user. I think your Intelligent enough to understand that A rasengan from SOSP naruto is vastly more powerful than a rasengan from Kid Naruto. So I don't understand Why you keep using the argument of Indra loosing to a wood style technique as if it's an anti -feat , when the person who performed that technique is vastly more powerful than Hashirama or Madara. Sigh... Pre juubi Madara isn't as strong as Hagoromo , the statement Hagoromo makes refers to when Madara unlocked the Rinnegan. Hagoromo doesn't state that Madara has all of his power.

Sigh.. your acting like Madara will get the chance to counter anything , Indra scales massively above Madara he is on a completely different Level of Power , He has vastly higher AP than Madara , the moment Indra Lands a hit Madara will die

I've debunked all of your arguments , the next time you respond either present a new argument or concede.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami:

Go back and read the manga or watch the anime. Your simply taking things out of context , saying I'm in denial won't change facts , and the fact is Indra is vastly more powerful than any pre juubi Madara ,

Lol. Follow your own words. How long will you contradict hagoromo's statement in Naruto ch 671 and Naruto Shippuden Episode 468?

This is supported by both feats and scaling ,

lol. Its the opposite.

your inability to realise this only proves that your the one in denial.

Don't compare me to yourself who insist his wrong assumption after being proven wrong by Naruto ch 671 and Naruto Shippuden Episode 468?

Indra scales to SOSP Ashura

Wrong assumption. If Indra scales with Asura then Indra should not been one shot by Asura.

, this same Ashura has double the power of Rinnegan Sasuke

Asura does not have the power of Rinnegan Sasuke. He does not even have the Sharingan of the Uchiha clan.lol

, the same Rinnegan sasuke who we see blitz Juubi Madara

A Juubi Madara seperated from the god tree.

, so yeah Indra does blitz and one-shott

Again, spare us with your headcanon. There's no feats to support your wrong assumption.

I've already debunked this

When? Where's your feats aside from your empty statements?

, but ok... I'll just do it again Sigh.... You don't seem to understand that the power of a jutsu can change depending on the power of the user.

it seems that you're the one who can't understand your own word. lol

I think your Intelligent enough to understand that A rasengan from SOSP naruto is vastly more powerful than a rasengan from Kid Naruto.

Ask this to yourself since your statement contradicts even your own words. lol

So I don't understand Why you keep using the argument of Indra loosing to a wood style technique as if it's an anti -feat , when the person who performed that technique is vastly more powerful than Hashirama or Madara.

The only SOSP power that Asura use is his TSB. Asura does not show the power of the Six path's Senjutsu or the power of the Rinnegan in the anime filler of Naruto Shippuden Episode 468. Not to mention that if Indra scales to Asura then Indra should not have been one shot by Asura wood release.

Sigh... Pre juubi Madara isn't as strong as Hagoromo , the statement Hagoromo makes refers to when Madara unlocked the Rinnegan. Hagoromo doesn't state that Madara has all of his power.

How did you come up with having the same type of power of Hagoromo to having all the power of hagoromo?

Sigh.. your acting like Madara will get the chance to counter anything ,

Sigh, you're acting like Madara can't counter anything.

Indra scales massively above Madara he is on a completely different Level of Power

Wrong assumption again. It's basic math. Madara's chakra is equal to the chakra of Indra plus the chakra of Asura(From Hashirama's cells).

, He has vastly higher AP than Madara

Base on what? Indra can't even neutralize the Wood release of Asura, why do you scale him to Asura?

, the moment Indra Lands a hit Madara will die

Again, we don't need your headcanon here. Indra has no counter against Madara's Limbo and Rinnegan. you don't even consider the Transciption Seal Izanagi in Madara's left eye.

I've debunked all of your arguments

All you have are empty statements. You don't even have any feats to support your claim.

, the next time you respond either present a new argument or concede.

That's my line. You can't even understand a basic math. Madara's chakra is equal to Indra's chakra plus Asura's chakra. Madara is the transmigrant of Indra.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami:

Yes there is you simply want to ignore those feats.

What feats? last i check I debunk all of Indra's ninjutsu. Are you refering to your empty statements as feats?

Yes he did , Hagoromo gave Ashura all his chakra , while he gave Naruto and Sasuke half of it because he had to divide it between them

Correction: Hagoromo give all of his remaining chakra after he divide the Juubi into the nine tailed beasts.

I haven't disregarded anything. I've explained just because he has the rinnegan doesn't mean he wins Indra has already overpowered stronger characters with Six paths Chakra before.

Indra does not overpowered a stronger characters with Six paths Chakra. Last I check he got one shot by the only character with Six paths chakra that he fought.

Yes I do , based on the fact that he scales massively above Madara and we've seen him overpower characters who are stronger than pre-juubi Madara.

Then I suggest you watch the Naruto Shippuden Episode 468 again. Indra never overpower Asura, he got one shot by Asura.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@requiemcross: What feats?

Indra overpowering a SOSP Ashura

Hagoromo give all of his remaining chakra after he divide the Juubi into the nine tailed beasts.

I never said Hagoromo gave him all of his chakra with the juubi's Lol. you are aware hagrormo has his own inherent Chakra? , we literally see Hagoromo fight the juubi despite not being the Juubi Jinchuriki. So hagoromo gave Ashura all of his chakra which is double the amount he gave to naruto

Indra does not overpowered a stronger characters with Six paths Chakra. Last I check he got one shot by the only character with Six paths chakra that he fought.Then I suggest you watch the Naruto Shippuden Episode 468 again. Indra never overpower Asura, he got one shot by Asura.

Yes he does. Ashura get's given all of Hagoromo's Chakra , with the six paths TSB , and despite getting that Indra is overpowering him , Ashura is on the ground getting overpowered , Ashura then gets amped again by multiple villagers and only after receiving that secondary amp on top of the six paths amp is when he is able to overpower Indra. So Indra was able to overpower SOSP Ashura , but he lost to SOSP Ashura amped with the Chakra of multiple villagers. and that isn't an anti-feat , because that ashura is stronger than any pre-juubi Madara

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross:

Lol. Follow your own words. How long will you contradict hagoromo's statement in Naruto ch 671 and Naruto Shippuden Episode 468?

I've already explained the context of that statement , It doesn't contradict anything

lol. Its the opposite.

provide feats or scaling that put pre juubi madara above Indra

Don't compare me to yourself who insist his wrong assumption after being proven wrong by Naruto ch 671 and Naruto Shippuden Episode 468?

I haven't been proven wrong and I haven't assumed anything , everything I have stated either happened or is supported by the Manga.

Asura does not have the power of Rinnegan Sasuke. He does not even have the Sharingan of the Uchiha clan.lol

Hagoromo gave Sasuke half of his Chakara , but he gave Ashura all of his Chakara , Ashura has double the amount of power as Rinnegan Sasuke , I never said he has sasuke's hax so I don't know why your metioning the Sharringan Lol. In terms of stats Ashura has double the amount of Power as Rinnegan Sasuke.

A Juubi Madara seperated from the god tree.

A juubi Madara nonetheless and we can both agree that juubi Madara is stronger than any Pre Juubi madara

Yes there is , you simply choose to Ignore them.

When? Where's your feats aside from your empty statements?

Calling my statements empty won't change that they are valid true.

Ask this to yourself since your statement contradicts even your own words. lol

No it doesn't. Your argument is ''Indra Lost to a wood release jutsu , madara didn't therefore Madara beats Indra'' The example I used showcases that a jutsu can change depending on the power of the user.

The only SOSP power that Asura use is his TSB. Asura does not show the power of the Six path's Senjutsu or the power of the Rinnegan in the anime filler of Naruto Shippuden Episode 468. Not to mention that if Indra scales to Asura then Indra should not have been one shot by Asura wood release.

Hagoromo gives ashura double the amount of power , that he gives naruto and sasuke , due to him not having to split it up between 2 people. SOSP Ashura is vastly more powerful than Pre-juubi Madara and Hashirama , and Indra was able to overpower him.

Allow me to explain to you why Indra scales to Ashura. Ashura get's given all of Hagoromo's Chakra , with the six paths TSB , and despite getting that Indra is overpowering him , Ashura is on the ground getting overpowered , Ashura then gets amped again by multiple villagers and only after receiving that secondary amp on top of the six paths amp is when he is able to overpower Indra. So Indra does scale to SOSP Ashura , but he doesn't scale to SOSP Ashura amped with the Chakra of multiple villagers.

So Indra loosing the SOSP Ashura amped with the Chakra of multiple villagers. Isn't an anti-feat because that Ashura is vastly more powerful than Both Pre-juubi Madara and Hashirama.

Sigh, you're acting like Madara can't counter anything.

The Issue isn't if Madara can counter Indra's abilities , because he definitely can , the Issue is he won't get the chance to because Indra is so much more powerful than him.

Wrong assumption again. It's basic math. Madara's chakra is equal to the chakra of Indra plus the chakra of Asura(From Hashirama's cells).

It isn't an assumption because he is. No it isn't the Statement Hagoromo makes is referring to madara unlocking the rinnegan and Their reincarnation , He isn't referring to power we know What I am saying is true because Indra has blatantly better feats than Pre-juubi , Madara and for some reason your choosing to ignore those feats in favour of a statement that is contradicted by feats and isn't even referring to power

Base on what? Indra can't even neutralize the Wood release of Asura, why do you scale him to Asura?

Allow me to explain to you why Indra scales to Ashura. Ashura get's given all of Hagoromo's Chakra , with the six paths TSB , and despite getting that Indra is overpowering him , Ashura is on the ground getting overpowered , Ashura then gets amped again by multiple villagers and only after receiving that secondary amp on top of the six paths amp is when he is able to overpower Indra. So Indra does scale to SOSP Ashura , but he doesn't scale to SOSP Ashura amped with the Chakra of multiple villagers.

Again, we don't need your headcanon here. Indra has no counter against Madara's Limbo and Rinnegan. you don't even consider the Transciption Seal Izanagi in Madara's left eye.

Again there is no headcanon , its supported by feats. EMS Madara and Edo madara don't have Limbo Lol , and even if we said they do none of Madara's Pre-Juubi Limbo's have the AP to hurt Indra. Madara having Izanagi Just means Indra will have to kill him a second time.

All you have are empty statements. You don't even have any feats to support your claim.

Yes I do , your simply choosing to Ignore those feats.

That's my line.

No it isn't , It's Mine LOL

You can't even understand a basic math.

LMAO , That's my line it's not that hard. SOSP Ashura amped with the power of the villagers>Indra>SOSP Ashura>>SOSP Naruto>1 eyed juubi Madara>>>>>>>>pre juubi Madara.

This scaling is supported by feats , that for some reason you choose to ignore.

Madara's chakra is equal to Indra's chakra plus Asura's chakra.

Hagoromo was referring to Madara obtaining the Rinnegan , He never once says ''Madara is stronger than Indra'' Madara has the rinnegan which is comprised of both Uchiha and Senju Chakra , but that doesn't equate to Madara being more powerful , claiming that is an assumption and your assumption is contradicted by both feats and scaling.

Madara is the transmigrant of Indra.

Yes he is Indra's reincarnate.

I've debunked all of your arguments , the next time you respond either present a new argument or concede.

@requiemcross: What feats?

Indra overpowering a SOSP Ashura

Hagoromo give all of his remaining chakra after he divide the Juubi into the nine tailed beasts.

I never said Hagoromo gave him all of his chakra with the juubi's Lol. you are aware hagrormo has his own inherent Chakra? , we literally see Hagoromo fight the juubi despite not being the Juubi Jinchuriki. So hagoromo gave Ashura all of his chakra which is double the amount he gave to naruto

Indra does not overpowered a stronger characters with Six paths Chakra. Last I check he got one shot by the only character with Six paths chakra that he fought.Then I suggest you watch the Naruto Shippuden Episode 468 again. Indra never overpower Asura, he got one shot by Asura.

Yes he does. Ashura get's given all of Hagoromo's Chakra , with the six paths TSB , and despite getting that Indra is overpowering him , Ashura is on the ground getting overpowered , Ashura then gets amped again by multiple villagers and only after receiving that secondary amp on top of the six paths amp is when he is able to overpower Indra. So Indra was able to overpower SOSP Ashura , but he lost to SOSP Ashura amped with the Chakra of multiple villagers. and that isn't an anti-feat , because that ashura is stronger than any pre-juubi Madara

Sigh...

Again, Do not mix your own head canon with canon events. I tried to explain it to you but you seems to not get it. No amount of your denial will change the fact that your wrong assumption is proven wrong by Naruto ch 671 and Naruto Shippuden Episode 420, 421 and 468.

Madara countered all the on screen ninjutsu that Indra have.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h:

Madara was the first reincarnate to unlock the rinnegan , and Hagoromo states that madara brought out his chakra not ''Madara has all my power'' Pre juubi Madara is nowhere near the level of SOSP Naruto , SOSP Ashura , SOSP Naruto , Indra.

Ashura does not have senjutsu letalone sage of six paths chakra infact madara was the first reincarnate to even have these sort of powers as stated by haguromo himself

@requiemcross: This fool is seriously trying to argue for someone (Indra) who only had filler time and is all hype in the Manga? SMH. There is a difference between having feats and capable of having feats. Madara has the feats. Indra doesn't. You are right.

Indra has some feats just none of them even compare to madara like indra got stomped by a non senjustu amped wood budda

@bob74h said:
@oniriclegend said:

No but he did use a wood budda and something akin to a rasengan

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: Ashura does not have senjutsu letalone sage of six paths chakra infact madara was the first reincarnate to even have these sort of powers as stated by haguromo himself

Ashura does have six paths Chakra , he was granted all of Hagorormo chakra and he has the six paths truth seeking orbs.

Indra has some feats just none of them even compare to madara like indra got stomped by a non senjustu amped wood budda

Yes they do Lol , he overpowers a SOSP Ashura , that's better than anything Pre juubi Madara has ever done Sigh... again with this ridiculous argument , Indra lost to A SOSP Ashura amped with the Chakra of multiple villagers Ashura is vastly more powerful Hashirama. Jutsu's can change depending on the power of the user I think your Intelligent enough to understand that A rasengan from SOSP naruto is vastly more powerful than a rasengan from Kid Naruto. Ashura was Granted all of Hagoromo's power which is double the amount of power of SOSP Naruto , and then he gets amped again by the chakra of several villagers and then he beats Indra. So Indra loosing to a Wood release technique isn't an anti-feat , because the person who performed the jutsu is vastly more powerful than Hashirama. You need a better argument than that to explain why you think Pre juubi Madara beats Indra.

No but he did use a wood budda and something akin to a rasengan

Yes he does have six paths Chakra , he has double the amount of power that SOSP Naruto has.

HyperVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's rather vexing having to read over and over again that Ashura has double the power of Naruto. This is just plain false. Contrary to the filler presented to you folks in the anime, Hagoromo did not give Ashura any chakra or conventional power. It's literally stated that after assistance from his companions and grueling hard work, he blossomed and awakened his latent potential that rivaled Indra. They are equal with their own powers. The only power Hagoromo gave to Ashura was the political power of Ninshuu. Even if he did give away any chakra, it most definitely was not all of his chakra, and considering that Hagoromo already states the two were equal in their own rights, then that would leave Ashura with Hagoromo's aid as being stronger than Indra, but we know that isn't true because, if I'm not mistaken, they killed each other in their final fight.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami

''Ashura does have six paths Chakra , he was granted all of Hagorormo chakra''

Except that haguromo gave his chakra to the bjuu after splitting apart from the juubi so that's just not true all things considered

''Yes they do Lol , he overpowers a SOSP Ashura''

Ashura does not have sosp infact haguromo literally states that madara is the first reincarnate of indra and the first to ever unlock his powers that being the rinnegan and sage of six paths chakra aka his chakra

''that's better than anything Pre juubi Madara has ever done Sigh''

Except that madara negged all the bjuu at once which is a feat above anything that indra has shown like if you think that indra can take down his grandmother's chakra splintered into nine pieces then your just plain wrong

Also madara has hashirama cells which allows him to have advanced and mokuton which has shown that it can hard counter perfect sussunos

''Jutsu's can change depending on the power of the user I think your Intelligent enough to understand that A rasengan from SOSP naruto is vastly more powerful than a rasengan from Kid Naruto''

Also the same jutsu can have different powers depending on the user but your missing our point by saying that as not only did asura never use mokuton before that point but not once do we see more advanced uses of it like wood golem,wood clones or that poisonous flower move so if anything this argument helps my argument if anything something that requirem tried telling before

Hashirama is more powerful then indra as he bodied the juubi via his deity gates like nowhere in the anime or manga has indra ever been compared to any form of kaguya unlike hashirama ofc as he straight up bodied her on screen

Avatar image for jormungandr-jay
Jormungandr-Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god! Madara beats the shit outta the hyperbole character.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h:Except that haguromo gave his chakra to the bjuu after splitting apart from the juubi so that's just not true all things considered

Ashura does not have sosp infact haguromo literally states that madara is the first reincarnate of indra and the first to ever unlock his powers that being the rinnegan and sage of six paths chakra aka his chakra

There is a difference between unlocking something or being granted it , Ashura never unlocked SOSP chakra , he was granted it by Hagoromo , we see Ashura with SOSP Truth seeking balls.

Except that madara negged all the bjuu at once which is a feat above anything that indra has shown like if you think that indra can take down his grandmother's chakra splintered into nine pieces then your just plain wrong

Indra Overpowering SOSP Ashura who has double the amount of power of SOSP Naruto , the same Naruto who stomped 1 eyed juubi Madara , is a better feat than anything Pre-juubi Madara has ever done

Also the same jutsu can have different powers depending on the user but your missing our point by saying that as not only did asura never use mokuton before that point but not once do we see more advanced uses of it like wood golem,wood clones or that poisonous flower move so if anything this argument helps my argument if anything something that requirem tried telling before

Yes and if the User is more powerful the jutsu will be more powerful.

Hashirama is more powerful then indra as he bodied the juubi via his deity gates like nowhere in the anime or manga has indra ever been compared to any form of kaguya unlike hashirama ofc as he straight up bodied her on screen

Indra Overpowered SOSP Ashura who has double the amount of power of SOSP Naruto , the same Naruto who stomped 1 eyed juubi Madara. That's a better feat than Hashirama restraning a non Jinchuriki Juubi.

'I never said Hagoromo gave him all of his chakra with the juubi's Lol. you are aware hagrormo has his own inherent Chakra''

Yes but he also gave the bjuu some of his own chakra also haguromo cannot give all of his chakra to asura or he would die also if he gave all his chakra to ashura then it would be impossible for him to give sasuke and naruto any so this just makes no sense whatsoever

''Hagoromo , we see Ashura with SOSP Truth seeking balls'''

Those were haguromo's truth seekings balls were they not?

''Indra Overpowered SOSP Ashura''

He never overpowered any form of ashura, He got stomped by the wood budda and we never see their other fight later on so we cannot say anything about that

Avatar image for deactivated-65323eb6958eb
deactivated-65323eb6958eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indra was stronger

Indra had six paths chakra and ocular abilities and stalemated a SPSM user

Madara was weaker than Indra and Sasuke which is why he lost to Hashirama

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By uchihaghost

@happylife1996: that didn't make any sense, cuz hashi doesn't get scaling from ashuura or indra to insinuate losing to him means anything here.

Either way indra wins cuz indra has rikudou chakra boost, he has a stronger chakra as being the first descendant of hagoromo.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indra lol, just because he didn't get Rinnegan dosent disregard his strength at all, lmao.

Besides, bro literally kept up with an Amped Ashura anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Indra and his reincarnations are supposed to be stronger than Ashura and his reincarnations until they awaken hidden powers or whatever and match them.

No Caption Provided

Out of the three we know of, Madara is the only one who was weaker than his Ashura counterpart from birth.

No Caption Provided

Madara sucking so much to Hashirama that the latter defeated him even in simple Taijutsu matches even without using wood style since they were kids bothered me a lot since based on the story it is supposed to be the other way around. Either Madara is weaker than the typical Indra reincarnation or Hashirama is stronger than the typical Ashura. And it was probably a mix of both.

It could be that reincarnation has nothing to do with power level but personally I'm leaning toward the idea that Madara was weaker than what the Indra reincarnation should be.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@happylife1996: you pulled 'madara being the only weaker indra incarnate' out of your ass, thats straight up your headcanon and false. It was never stated that madara was the only incarnate that was weaker than his ashuura incarnate.

And you showing me scans of that has nothing to do with what i said, i said you can not scale hashirama to indra and ashuura because they neither have the same chakra or same power, the only thing that links them is hashi being an incarnate of ashuura, but not really equate their powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost:

Hagoromo has told the story of what the original Indra and Ashura were like. Naruto and Sasuke were just like them. Madara and Hashirama were not. And reincarnations do inherit Indra and Ashura's power or they wouldn't have been stronger their clansmen. Then Sasuke having potential above Madara seals the deal. Madara was weaker than Indra and the typical reincarnation.

And it is quite clear you're a teenager so this is my last response to you. You can talk to me again when you grow up.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indra

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By uchihaghost

@happylife1996: lol, your feelings hurt cuz i said you pulled a statement you said out of your ass?? Well you actually did, you can go ahead and post a scan that says madara is the weakest indra incarnate in history and shut me up, if it wasn't a made up headcanon.

Lemme tone it down though...

Moving on, sasuke never surpassed madara until he got a direct powerup from hagoromo, so i don't know what that surpassing thing you are talking about (and that was him surpassing pre juubi madara).

3. Back to my main point, hashirama does not in anyway scale to ashuura, they might be transmigrants but their power and techniques are different. Why is that so, well because;

> Ashuura uses ashuura avatar which is not something hashi uses

> ashuura is the direct son of hagoromo has sage energy, we saw how a small portion of it boosted DMS kakashi, just a very small portion of the sage chakra boosted kakashi to demi god level, so again, hashi does NOT scale to ashuura