Indominus Rex vs Movie Lizard

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The fight takes place at the Jurassic Park (Jungle area).

No prep time. Win via Death.

In character.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tayssti

hmm...leaning toward I-Rex. Lizards speed could pose a problem though. Not sure how Lizard could put it down for good, were as one bite from I Rex could end lizard, even with his healing factor considering the jaw size of I Rex.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm thinking the Lizard has this in the bag, for several reasons.

1) The I-Rex is huge and dangerous and all, but it seems easily overwhelmed by attackers that are smaller and faster than it. A trio of velociraptors gave it a pretty hard time, and the Lizard is physically superior to any of those raptors.
2) Lizard also has a crazy healing factor. He can survive pretty much anything that isn't instantly fatal.
3) Unlike the raptors and the T Rex the I Rex fought, Lizard has the intelligence of a human being. He can fight way more intelligently than any other dinosaur could.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'm thinking the Lizard has this in the bag, for several reasons.

1) The I-Rex is huge and dangerous and all, but it seems easily overwhelmed by attackers that are smaller and faster than it. A trio of velociraptors gave it a pretty hard time, and the Lizard is physically superior to any of those raptors.

2) Lizard also has a crazy healing factor. He can survive pretty much anything that isn't instantly fatal.

3) Unlike the raptors and the T Rex the I Rex fought, Lizard has the intelligence of a human being. He can fight way more intelligently than any other dinosaur could.

I agree with pretty much everything you say, but I don't know if Lizard is really capable of doing anything to harm I Rex enough to win.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol really? Am I the only one that doesn't think this is a stomp? (no pun intended)

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_nexus: the three raptors gave her a hard time because there was three of them, and they basically stayed behind her and used there small body's and agility to constantly have her guessing which raptor was coming from which direction, lizard won't have that same advantage, he might be faster, but she will be fully concentrated on him, without having to worry about other creatures jumping on her. Once she gets her jaws on him, he's a goner. He would put up a good fight though, he had pretty good strength if I remember correctly.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indominus wrecks.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I-Rex ingests some more crazy hybrid DNA strands.

Connors was pretty fast and strong, but he doesn't have much to actually put her down. his claws and teeth will literally only be scratching at the surface. whereas she has like 15x his weight to crush him and incredible jaw strength. and the jungle will aid her with the camouflage techniques.

his intelligence, mobility, and healing factor will help him draw out the fight a lot, but as soon as he makes a mistake, she will insta-kill him imo.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

irex

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rex.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No prep for Lizard ? He gets eaten alive

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i say indominus. she was a beast

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard takes this stronger faster and has a healing factor not to mention his claws would do a real number on her,even if she wins she's gona be hurting badly

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or the Indominus

1. The Indominus took quite a few bites from Rexy((The T. Rex from JP1)) which is about 12,800((around 5,800 kgs)) pounds going off actual knowledge and what's stated on the website.

2. The Indominus took a bite from the Mosasaurus which exceed's that of a T. Rex and was dragged into the water where it probably would've drowned before even being teared part.

3. The Indominus took a gate closing in on it, easily took tasers and other weapons of that nature, tanked machine gun fire, tanked an RPG blast, smashed through an extremely thick glass and probably more things which I have not listed.

4. It tanked an Anklosaurus tail like it was nothing and proceeded to dominate the Anklo right after.

5. Took out a whole raptor pack.

6. Easily took out a squad of people meant to contain it.

7. Easily flipped heavy vehicles over like a Jeep I believe it was.

8. After she got the advantage of the fight she was beating down Rexy who while old would be an experienced hunter at this point.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard if you think he's now on par with Tobey spiderman

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers