Indiana Jones vs Richard 'Rick' O'Connell

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By shonen3
Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RedHood_JayTodd

Indy wins because he's cooler and way more badass! In all seriousness, I can't decide because I haven't seen the Mummy movies in a while, so I can't pick a winner. As for who I like more and who I think is more badass and cool....well read my first sentence.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Rick stomps. He took down the freaking Scorpion King. Among......many other impressive feats. I recall him catching a knife out of the air and dodging lots of gunfire.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick stomps. He took down the freaking Scorpion King. Among......many other impressive feats. I recall him catching a knife out of the air and dodging lots of gunfire.

Not just a knife, right before that he caught an asp, it didn't bite him, then he chucked that back at the thrower:

Loading Video...

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nerdchore

Indy is awesome but rick is too op. He had near superhuman feats sometines.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unfortunately....Rick (although it is FAR from a stomp)

Indy is way more intelligent/ a better hunter/ a better shot and is way more cool. Although Rick has better showings in 1v1 scenarios against superior opponents. But add in the fact that Indy carries a gun and whip to Rick's gun and he will find himself in the fight of his life.

add in their families or even just the wives', and id give it to the jones's. Marion would thump Evelyn.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jt_gh

Indy is way more intelligent/ a better hunter/ a better shot and is way more cool. Although Rick has better showings in 1v1 scenarios against superior opponents. But add in the fact that Indy carries a gun and whip to Rick's gun and he will find himself in the fight of his life.

Idk that it counts as the fight of his life when he's already gone toe to toe with supernatural beings.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh said:
@vashtanerada88 said:

Idk that it counts as the fight of his life when he's already gone toe to toe with supernatural beings.

Just because he hasn't done it doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing so.. If Indy was in Ricks shoes, under the exact same conditions, in the battle against the scorpion king; you don't think he could pull it off?

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Indy is awesome but rick is too op. He had near superhuman feats sometines.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh said:
@vashtanerada88 said:

Just because he hasn't done it doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing so.. If Indy was in Ricks shoes, under the exact same conditions, in the battle against the scorpion king; you don't think he could pull it off?

The question was not how Indy could fare under the same conditions, it was whether Indy = 'the fight of Rick's life' when we've seen him go up against the aforementioned supernatural beings and Indy hasn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: True, although in all fairness the supernatural beings from the Indy movies couldn't be fought at all. And Rick's fight against the scorpion king wasn't even all that impressive IMO; i thought his fight against the mummy guards was alot better. (where it was like 6 on 1)

and Indy has a lot better showings of taking damage and continuing the fight, and still comes out on top.(dude has been poisoned, stabbed, and battered and wins) It's hardly ever that Rick has taken any real punishment in his fights; its more just shooting of rounds while running around and he occasionally get thrown by a mummy or giant scorpion.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: and Indy has a lot better showings of taking damage and continuing the fight, and still comes out on top.(dude has been poisoned, stabbed, and battered and wins) It's hardly ever that Rick has taken any real punishment in his fights; its more just shooting of rounds while running around and he occasionally get thrown by a mummy or giant scorpion.

Rick was raggdolled like 20+ feet by Imhotep practically every time he faced him in the first movie and stilll kept fighting. Then he takes this hit from a supposedly depowered and mortal Imhotep in the second movie:

No Caption Provided

And Rick still stalemates him.

Been awhile since I've seen the Indianna Jones movies but I don't remember him taking hits like this.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Rick stomps. He has better feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Rick wins slight majority 6/10 cause he has better feats.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2